Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 am

I'm back! With another picture edit (clearly shows I'm on facebook more than I face the book, ne? Razz ) Anyways, Manpei and Shinpei posted a new, adorable, aww-worthy picture on their wall and I just gushed over it!

Personally I find Manpei's hairstyle look kinda like Kyouya, both live action and anime. As much as I think it makes him look so professional, I still think he looks better with his hair spiked slightly, and BLACK.

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Just_e10

I always write some lovey stuff whenever these two are together but now I decided, I should suppress this romantic side of me a little, it's starting to get to my head. So I wrote just enjoy because these two knows how to enjoy better than any of us combined...

The edit's also quite simple even for me because right now I'm battling a loosing battle with this headache of mine. Gotta take another aspirin..see ya senpais later Very Happy

EDIT:
    Went to the tumblr and OHMYGOSH I NEARLY DIED!!!!!!!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Onion Daydreaming Dead Onion OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!

That is the HOTTEST picture Manpei ever took and it literally cured my headache! MY OVARIES!!! Onion Love Eyes This is what I call a masterpiece of a picture! The lighting, his pose, his hair, his eyes oh everything is just right!! I CAN'T STOP SQUEALING!!

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Burnin10

I have never exploded and imploded over him so much 'till now... Onion Blush

EDIT (again):
    These two never ceases to surprise me...now it's Manpei's turn to post a picture on their facebook wall and it's.. I laughed. I seriously laughed Onion Laugh So because of that I'm editing it as usual

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ichigo11

Ichigo~~!! Given the fact that I'm into Bleach right now..all I can think of is Kurosaki Ichigo and a few of my favourite characters like Hitsugaya, Jushiro, Kyoraku, Ikkaku, Yumichika and Isshin... =.=
    I'm beat...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi girls! I missed a bunch of updates, but I'm caught up Smile I went to the F... Yeah Takagi Twins page and found those pictures from their action film, so I thought I'd share them here just for the heck of it:

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Tumblr_mcn1q4S34D1r4jnvko1_250 Twins appreciation - Page 19 Tumblr_mcn1q4S34D1r4jnvko2_250 Twins appreciation - Page 19 Tumblr_mcn1q4S34D1r4jnvko4_250 Twins appreciation - Page 19 Tumblr_mcn1q4S34D1r4jnvko3_250
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Onion Blush
    I have never seen them so serious yet still being gorgeous at the same time... I forgot what this movie's called again, and also what it's about. But seeing these two is enough knowing I'll never be able to buy the DVD, watch it or even understand it... T_T
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello? Anyone here? I'm sure you're all very busy, but I thought that I would share some new Twin pictures:

Spoiler:
    Manpei:
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 21294_10
    Now I went to the gym (laughs) ☆ of steriods today one day, let's fight ☆! Than the manpei.

So, how has everyone been doing?
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Ahhh wow this thread is my true home
    I can't believe I left it for so long ; A ;

Hello ladies u w u
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Awww, hello Tama! Welcome back Very Happy Things have been a little quiet because everyone is busy with school exams, but hopefully things will pick up once everyone gets a break.

If you have anything Twin related, please feel free to share! It is becoming more of a challenge to get things on here, but we try our best :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:37 am

*crawling out of the grave of books looking as dead as a zombie*
    Must...have...Twinpei...energy... Dead Onion

Just a couple more weeks..A COUPLE MORE WEEKS BEFORE IT WILL ALL END!! I came here because I saw new posts, but too bad I have none..
    Tama-san..this is the first time we meet I believe Onion Bows Pleased to meet you..... I am the current picture editor of this thread, I hope our absence doesn't make you bored of this page because Takagi-senpai and I are busy with school...

I don't have much time..but I'll be back once my exam's over and also if the twins have anything new to say...
    *crawls back under grave of books* Onion Stress Load
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Great news everyone! The Renai Fansub people are almost done with episode 1 of Indigo No Yoru. And they are making great progress on the rest. But the best news? They posted a teaser of some of the work they have been doing for the show, and I thought you girls might want to watch it. So enjoy!!!

They said it is not the final draft, but still, it's finally something
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:46 am

Bookworm-senpai, thank you soooo much for that little video!! Hug I have another 5 days of my exam (HALLELUJAH!!) and after that, I can watch all the j-drama that stars the twins in it! Oh, and hana kimi, must not forget that. :3 Nodding

Anyways, I'm having a 4 day holiday right now because it's the birthday of one of our state's king and I'm having one of the day to NOT study. Pimples are popping up all over my forehead and I'm not a happy girl because of it!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad
    And because I'm having the day off, I'm catching up on Manpei and Shinpei's activities. Seems that these two are into speaking english again Wink GO FOR IT, MANPEI, SHINPEI!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Before I forget, I also caught up to the pictures they posted~~

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Stay_c10
    Got some new stuff there, I decided to check it out, ended up going crazy over it

Twins appreciation - Page 19 I_ll_t10
    I just had to!! Big Laugh Besides, he looks so cool in that pose I just can't pass up an opportunity! And no, that's no typo, that's how the font is.

Some of the photos I found is kind of..meh.. Sorry but it's not really nice to edit in my opinion. Not to mention they've edited it themselves and I'm not one to ruin one's work, especially the twins. So I simply left their pretty creations as their pretty creations. Shall now wait for more of them pictures! cheers

On a random side-note, I am currently OBSESSING with this new anime called K. It's SUPER MEGA FUN-TASTIC AWESOMENESS!! The songs, the characters, the plot twists, but especially the drawing and scenery, not to mentioned all the A-list seiyuus (including the person who voiced Tamaki) EVERYTHING IS JUST AWESOME!!

I cried during episode 6..no joke, I literally cried until my eyes were red.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I love your edits Rena! The second is my favorite. The font, the fire, the pose, everything was done just right that it all came together to make a good photo even better!!!

The first one was very relaxing and pretty. Just subtle changes that worked to add a little something more to the photo.

You are a great photo editor, Rena, and thank you so much for continuing to make this thread pretty Hug

Oh, and girls guess what? My birthday is on Tuesday! I'm pretty excited. I'll be busy with some stuff, but hopefully it will still be a fun day Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I love your edits Rena! The second is my favorite. The font, the fire, the pose, everything was done just right that it all came together to make a good photo even better!!!

That picture of Manpei is just too cool! Whenever I see that picture, I can imagine the huge awesome explosion in the background or fire bursting forth to show his superiority. Not to mention, the halloween themes are still there and I decided to make good use of it. Hohoho..it ended up better than I imagined.. Gleaming Onion Eyes

Thepinkbookworm wrote:The first one was very relaxing and pretty. Just subtle changes that worked to add a little something more to the photo.

You are a great photo editor, Rena, and thank you so much for continuing to make this thread pretty Hug

That one I used the winter theme. Seeing how Shinpei's pose is so relaxed and cool, I find it perfect. And thank you bookworm-senpai~ Hug You know I'd do anything to keep this thread alive. Though the twins are equally busy as us, I don't think it's right to just abandon this thread and forget about them, or the people here for that matter.

And speaking of your birthday on tuesday, LET US ENJOY!! Because my exam finishes Tuesday evening and I am just jittering in my seat waiting for it to finally be over with! You and I are going to rock this thread!! But first we'd have to save Takagi-senpai from the abyss.. I think uni work tied her to her desk, lord knows how I feel about that... -_-
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 am

Ryu Rena wrote:And speaking of your birthday on tuesday, LET US ENJOY!! Because my exam finishes Tuesday evening and I am just jittering in my seat waiting for it to finally be over with! You and I are going to rock this thread!! But first we'd have to save Takagi-senpai from the abyss.. I think uni work tied her to her desk, lord knows how I feel about that... -_-

Yay! Hopefully we can do something good. I will be busy on my birthday, but maybe the day before or after (whenever you get done with exams) we can do something fun. And I hope Mrs. Takagi can come back soon! And others! I miss them all. But you and I can still keep this forum alive Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Yay! Hopefully we can do something good. I will be busy on my birthday, but maybe the day before or after (whenever you get done with exams) we can do something fun. And I hope Mrs. Takagi can come back soon! And others! I miss them all. But you and I can still keep this forum alive Cool

Tuesday evening..I'll be quite busy because my friends and I are celebrating. Taking pictures, signing each others' shirts and stuff..but on Tuesday night I'll be COMPLETELY FREE for the next 3 months. I am now excited for my first 'summer vacation' (we don't have summer here). I'll do some creative editing if you'd like, but I'm not sure what your interests are.

So if you want, just post me the pictures you want me to edit (I don't mind how many, this is your birthday after all Hug ) and I'll get the job done on the spot!

Takagi-senpai!! Come back to us!!!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

[Twinpei post;
    Teehee.. Razz see what our dearest Shinpei-chan posted. H is for hungry~

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Hungry10
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I love that picture, his lip is adorable Razz

Thank you for offering to do me an edit, Rena! I don't really have any specific photos. I'd rather see what you come up with. Of course, it would have to be the Twins. You can do however many you want or are inspired to do. I'm not picky Laughing If you want to know at least one thing about me, I do like pink. But don't go overboard! But if you are doing an edit and you think you could use a color I like, pink would be my choice. But any color will do.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:08 am

Razz Right? Even pouty Shinpei just makes me want to squeee~ze that chubby cheeks of him.

Cunnin Onion Idea Hmm..pink and twins eh? I think I can whip up some pretty pictures of that. A collage would do nicely especially now that the winter theme is out. Yosh! I've got the idea! You just sit back and relax on your birthday, bookworm-senpai. Just let little me do all the picture details and maybe even more, if ideas come.. Now to wait for the twins to post more pictures of themselves. The newest is I for iPhone....

Those two are gadget lovers..and I think that phone belongs to Manpei. He did say he wanted to get one.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Those two are very techno lol. I can't wait to see your edits, because I know they will be lovely :3 Nodding Hopefully once your school is done, the Indigo No Yoru episodes will be done and we can have a Nipplechat to watch some. I really want to watch the ones with the Twins, but that may still be a while. Were you able to watch the preview video? I think the show sounds even better now. Something I would want to watch even without the Twins.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

DOMO!!!~~~~~

Onion Kiss Onion Kiss Onion Kiss

Long time no see my pretties!! How is everyone? Hug

So sorry for being AWOL these past several weeks. Just school, and work and life and UGH!!!! Mad

I'm glad you guys are still keeping this thread alive though, I'll do my best to pull my weight around here again. The Twinpei's must be super-mega busy too because they aren't updating their blogs as much as they used to.

I know they're going through the English alphabet right now (which I think is adorable). And I saw your photo edits Rena-chan, well done ^_^ And thanks for the update about 'Indigo no Yoru' Bookworm, I'm still doing my best to wait patiently for the subs to be ready. . .and for them to get around to episodes 6-10 Smile

I feel like it's been so long since I really obsessed about the Twinpei's. . . .I'm losing my touch!!! T_T

For the past month or so, I've actually been obsessing over Korean men. . . .specifially Jung Ji-hoon aka the unbelievably sexy Rain. Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush I'll save that story for the K-Pop thread though. . . .lol

Anyway, I still haven't bought the Yakuza vs Ninja DVD yet; unfortunately the money I make from my part-time job always ends up being needed elsewhere. . . . Corner of Woe Imma get to it though, fear not!!

Has anyone heard from Babyface? She's still updating tumblr but I don't think she has any new translations ready or anything. . . .I miss her too. . . Onion Stress Load

Anyway, life calls again, I just wanted to drop in and say that I'm not gone yet!! Onion Thumbs Up My semester is almost over so I should have more free time in the next couple of weeks (I'm kind of bombing in one of my classes though, I think it may stop me from graduating next semester too. . . . Onion Icy Breeze We'll see. . .)

Take care everybody, I'll be back when I have some more free time!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi Mrs. Takagi! Wonderful to see you! We missed you Hug

I look forward to hearing your story in the kpop area lol

I hope you do well with your school work, so, as they say, fighting! Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 am

I'm sorry for being a day late, bookworm-senpai but..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Onion Kiss I would've wished you sooner but man..that after-exam celebration seriously got out of hand. From taking pictures to having a whole-class lunch at a nearby food stall (yes..all 37 of us) to hanging out at the recreational park. IT WAS FUN!!! And now I am..neautral. Don't know what to do after finishing school...

ANYWAYS, this is about you! I took some bit of time editing it but I hope you're happy with it! I was careful on how much pink I should put in so I added some purple and white to the colour hue so it wouldn't make the pink..explode too much.

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Bookwo11

And I also took the liberty to edit Shin-chan's K is for kind picture. But when I saw the K alphabet..I was reminded of K project, the anime because I am going ga-ga over it!! X3

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Kindne10

After that, he posted L for listen. Now I'm reminded of K-ON's song titled listen..=A=..

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Listen10

I wonder what M is for?... Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOKWORM-SENPAI!!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:40 am

I know what M means now.. Rolling Eyes Manpei posted a rather nice picture of him just now and when I translated it..it means man. So, M is for man Manpei. I always forget that these two are almost 30 now.. T_T And that Manpei is REALLY a man, not the flirtatious baby we've led ourselves to believe.
    So, here's an edit I did.

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Man10

I went on a different approach. Since the title is M for man Manpei, I used some tribal tattoos to put at the bottom and at the side and made sure that the word MAN is behind the tattoo.
    It's kind of...woah...for me. I don't do these kinds of hardcore edits all the time but now I did... It felt good..

So far, still no blog updates from the twins, but Shinpei did say something about lyrics, google does no help translating that.. I just hope they have something good planned up.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Rena!!! Hug Thank you so much! That was a beautiful picture. I love the pictures, the font, the coloring, everything! Thank you for such a special birthday present Onion Daydreaming

The Kindness photo was very pretty. The flower border was a nice touch.

Your Man edit was AMAZING! So out of the norm for you, but you rocked it! I think it shows how versatile you can be as a photo editor. The tattoo effect was really cool, my favorite touch Triumphant Tamaki
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:00 am

I'm so glad you liked it!! I was worried it was too much but after reading your post, I feel glad Hug But I'm curious..what's your age now? It's alright if you want to keep it a secret, I don't mind Smile
    The kindness picture was simply a paste of whatever things I find pretty since I was in quite a rush, dinner with family and all.. Apparently it turned out better than I expected. Cunnin Onion Idea Speaking of Manpei's edit..I'm still at awe. Couldn't actually believe I did that, but you're right, it came out awesomely!

Now to wait for more picture alphabet updates from the twins. I'm SURE in a few hours, they'll post the next picture. N for.. Hmm..wonder what N is for.. But the moment they reach T, I HOPE it'll be Takagi or Twins. I would really REALLY want to edit a picture of them together for a change.

Again, I'm glad you like the edits~ There shall be more to come! Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 am

Aaaanndd..I was right Rolling Eyes Though it took them the entire day but I'm still right, they did post a new picture. But it's Shinpei only and N is for~..NATURAL! Our baby Shin-chan looks so much like Manpei, I was mistaken for a second. Then I saw his smile and eyes and went; oh, that's Shinpei. Manpei would give us a more flirty look. Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Natura10

Yes Shin-chan..you're a natural at making us girls swoon at you and succumb to your every whim. Onion Blush I think he's in Manpei's shirt..but that could just be my imagination Big Laugh
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 pm

I like that edit, Rena! I hope they do Twins, or perhaps Takagi. That would be totally cool Onion Daydreaming

And I'm glad I encouraged you. You do beautiful edits. You have a talent for it.

And on my birthday I turned 21. Yay. I hang out with bookworms, and everyone is younger than me, so, yeah, we are not a party crowd. Oh, in case you did not know, 21 is the legal drinking age here. But I don't like alcohol, so it was not a super big deal for me Razz But I had fun, it was cool to be able to spend part of it here with all of you lovely ladies! Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Shocked

I didn't edit that... That's the original picture of Shinpei I got from facebook. But Shinpei looks so..matured here, doesn't he? My edits are always full picture, not like this.
    And thank you :3 Nodding I'm born with a talent for colours and arts, but I take science stream since it's a good offer of jobs. I want to be a doctor actually, but at the same time I want to write novels. Good thing I write stories for fun at fanfiction. Now I just need some support..

So now you're 21? YES! My guess on your age was right! I guessed you're somewhere along early 20's. Do people say you look younger? I think you look younger when I saw your picture.
    People say I look matured so they mistook me for a working 20-year-old Razz

Still no new pictures from the twins. Shall wait for the next few hours! :3 Nodding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 pm