Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 am

I'm back yo! Cool

ReineChui wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:Pillowcase..? Senpai, are you sure those are pillowcases? From what I know (thanks to them both posting pictures of each other sleeping ) they have no pillowcase. That's their normal, pillowcase-less brown pillow on their equally bedsheet-less mattress.
    Kinda normal for a couple of single guys.. But I do wish they'd put on SOMETHING over those empty beds.
    Wait. What??? They don't use bedcovers or pillowcases???? How does that even work???

I'm positive Rena-chan that those are the same boring, striped pillowcases that the Twinpei's never seem to change for any reason.

Men, I swear. . . Rolling Eyes

Check it out.

In the few other photos I saw, Manpei definitely has pillowcases but definitely DOESN'T have sheets on his bed. . . Suspect

I don't get it. . .(a teddy bear, but no sheets huh Manpei. . .)

But Rena-chan I found your theory on why Shin doesn't take photos of himself in bed like Manpei, extremely intriguing. Cunnin Onion Idea

It really does all make sense; it's just another display of their yin and yang personalities.
    At first when I was asking myself that question, I thought that maybe because Shinpei was shy/embarrassed for his fans to see him half asleep, with hair that looked like a disaster area.

But then I came to my senses: I mean this is the same guy that let a camera crew film him taking a shower back in '07, and let ANOTHER camera morph pictures of him and Man together in order to compare the distances between their nipples. . . Onion Hypnotised

And surely he's not so vain that he thinks something like a photo of his "bed-head" would hurt his image. . ."

But anyway, yeah, they're just bold in different ways. They're actually sexy in different ways too. . . Cunning Onion Manpei's definitely more bold in that department!!

(Sorry Shinpei, but sometimes when you try to look sexy you just end up looking cute and pouty Surprised )

I'm just as disapointed as you guys are that Rena-chan can't post her beautifully edited photos. . . Onion Stress Load I always look forward to those, they always turn out so great ^_^

I hope your computer gets better soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to say this!!!

These is completely random nonsense but I've GOT to tell someone!!

So lately, just to feed my desire to see the Twinpei's onscreen, I've just been watching random episodes of "Indigo no Yoru", since I can't remember what happened in the episodes that weren't really centered about the twins.

Moichi and Mosaku would have these random, cute little "twinny" moments in various episodes that I always enjoyed, and I saw one of them earlier that just made me giggle and squeal like the ninny that I am!

So in episode 22, the host club members at 'Club Indigo' decide to go out to eat that this restaurant. Moichi and Mosaku are of course sitting next to each other, and as they're eating they're talking to one of the other host club members sitting across the table from them.

All of a sudden when the 2 of them are about halfway done with their meal, they look at each other, switch bowls of food, put their hands together and shout "Itadakimasu!!~~" with these big smiles on their faces, then resume eating the rest of the other one's food. . .

Onion Laugh Onion Starry Eyes

I just thought that was so cute, and such a twin thing to do. . .I wonder if they do that in real life as well?

I'm done now Onion Skipping

Post by ReineChui on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

But then I came to my senses: I mean this is the same guy that let a camera crew film him taking a shower back in '07, and let ANOTHER camera morph pictures of him and Man together in order to compare the distances between their nipples. . .

WHAT??? What was going on??? I swear I have read almost everything but have not heard a thing about this!!!!
    And where was it that Manpei did a bed scene??? i can't find that either!

Rena, that is such a deep theory!! I was a little bit in awe.... I also hope your internet gets better too!!!

Thank you for the pictures....!

So...I finally found the Tenimyu that Shinpei was in subbed!!! The only time I ever pay super close attention is when he's on stage though...And his singing voice!!!! Onion Love Eyes Ilovethisman.
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 pm

ReineChui wrote:

WHAT??? What was going on??? I swear I have read almost everything but have not heard a thing about this!!!!
    And where was it that Manpei did a bed scene??? i can't find that either!

Rena, that is such a deep theory!! I was a little bit in awe.... I also hope your internet gets better too!!!

Thank you for the pictures....!

So...I finally found the Tenimyu that Shinpei was in subbed!!! The only time I ever pay super close attention is when he's on stage though...And his singing voice!!!! Onion Love Eyes Ilovethisman.

Manpei in a bed scene?? Shocked

Where did you read that at Reine-chan?

Believe me, as far as I know, Manpei has NEVER done a bed scene. . .although I've imagined it several times in my mind. . . Onion Nosebleed

Maybe if you tell me where you heard/read that piece of info, I can guide you in the right direction lol

Did you seriously find a subbed version of Tenimyu that Shin was in??

Do you think you could share the link with me please??? Onion Bows
    I haven't been able to find any at all. . .

Both the twins have very beautiful singing voices. . .I love it Onion Love Eyes

I think their singing voices are a little different though. . .Manpei's better at singing the low notes and Shin is better at singing the high ones. . . .not sure how that happened though Neutral

They're both just singing, dancing, acting, playful little fools, aren't they? Onion Love

Post by ReineChui on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:28 pm

What??? I swear I read it somewhere....Maybe it was someone else...But it was somewhere on this thread, I think....

Sure thing! It's in two parts

Part 1:
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v17137175btzr6YQ5?h1=13+-+Dream+Live+4th+Part+1+SUB

Part 2:
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v171095614rygxt35?h1=13+-+Dream+Live+4th+Part+2+SUB

I watched about half of it without subs and then it hit me...Why not google it??? XD
    I just finished it and at the end, they wear something and Shinpei....OMG. Tell me what you think!!!

I agree!!! They are just too beautiful!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 pm

ReineChui wrote:What??? I swear I read it somewhere....Maybe it was someone else...But it was somewhere on this thread, I think....

Sure thing! It's in two parts

Part 1:
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v17137175btzr6YQ5?h1=13+-+Dream+Live+4th+Part+1+SUB

Part 2:
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v171095614rygxt35?h1=13+-+Dream+Live+4th+Part+2+SUB

I watched about half of it without subs and then it hit me...Why not google it??? XD
    I just finished it and at the end, they wear something and Shinpei....OMG. Tell me what you think!!!

I agree!!! They are just too beautiful!!!

Thanks very much for the link! Hug

You know, I originally tried to watch Tenimyu when I first heard about it last fall. . .but it was frustrating because

1) The version I was watching had no subtitles

2) I could never tell which ones had Shinpei as a part of the cast and

3) A bunch of guys running around, dancing and singing about playing tennis. . .? Suspect

Ah well, it seems kind of cute anyway and now that I have the subs it should be more interesting to watch lol

Thanks again!

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi Reine! Thanks for posting that blog post!

Rena, I look forward to your picture! I bet it is amazing, as usual Very Happy Also, I completely agree with you about the Twins' personalities. I love how opposite they can be.

Mrs. Takagi, thanks for posting all the stuff that you posted!

Um, here is my contribution, from Ichigo's blog, just some fun, random pictures:

Shinpei's show: (Ichigo added the sparkles to his feet Razz )
    (I thought that was a kitten, not a puppy, at first silent

And, did anyone post this yet? I cannot remember, so here it is again:

Okay, just thought I would share the funny Shinpei love Laughing
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 pm

I am happy to tell you that I am now able to post the picture thanks to all of you senpai!! cheers I think the force have heard your prayers and now enables me to post the picture, lol Razz

Here's the edit from yesterday, I kinda write there 'ganbatte' because from his post, it really sounds like he's struggling;

Lol, Takagi-senpai, men will always be men, even if they have a Boof teddy bear. Rolling Eyes But I do wish they'd put on some bedsheets, wonder how many months they'd leave the bed like that before having to scrub it? (and my mind goes to a dark, dirty place...) Get out of there Rena..what they do in private is none of your business...

Bookworm-san, thanks for posting the gifs. I'm not sure if anyone's posted that picture of Shin before, since it's not in my file.
    You know..my Takagi files have grown SO big I have to separate them into three; Manpei, Shinpei and Takagi twins(for when they picture together). My fangirl-ism have gotten to a whole new level now.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I think their singing voices are a little different though. . .Manpei's better at singing the low notes and Shin is better at singing the high ones. . . .not sure how that happened though

How I wish they're in my choir club, Shin-chan would be great in tennor and Man-chan would be amazing in bass. Hearing them duet makes me melt in the right directions Onion Nosebleed
    I remember them singing in Kizuna (I think...) and oh gosh...I was repeating the show over and over like crazy!! I was a squealing, hyperventilating mess.

I JUST GOT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!!
    Since I can work magic when it comes to picture edits, I'm gonna create something that'll blow your minds off! But sadly I only have Takagi-senpai's picture and my picture to do so.
    It's a surprise, but I guarantee that you'll LOVE the picture once it's created. It'll take a couple of hours, but I have the whole day with me.
    Onion Skipping BE RIGHT BACK~~~~
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I JUST GOT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!!
    Since I can work magic when it comes to picture edits, I'm gonna create something that'll blow your minds off! But sadly I only have Takagi-senpai's picture and my picture to do so.
    It's a surprise, but I guarantee that you'll LOVE the picture once it's created. It'll take a couple of hours, but I have the whole day with me.
    Onion Skipping BE RIGHT BACK~~~~

OOOOOH, I can't wait! This should be cool Surprised

Also, in the Off Topic Thread, under Got Pictures? I posted some pictures of myself finally(the Fook Ya girls nominated me twice to 'show myself' Razz ) So, if you wanted to see the true Librarian, check them out Cool
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 am

And I have done the first one!! Onion Wipes Sweat, h Wow..that took longer than expected. I really want to put the twins picture and yours side by side, not in a collage but that fails me miserably.
    Takagi-senpai, I hope this isn't too bad for you and I hope you like it. Lol, I couldn't help but add the 'Takagi family' there;

I'm now off to do yours bookworm-senpai, and then it'll be my turn.
    Speaking of which, bookworm-senpai, you look so niiice~~ :3 Nodding my first impression of you is 'she looks so kind...'
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 am

Onion Wipes Sweat, h I..have..done it... Dead Onion

It took me another couple of hours but I do love the outcome. I really want to make it look like we have the twins next to us, but without photoshop, I can't do that
    Onion Tantrum
    No matter, no matter, at least this is something. Lat time, I made a picture of all of us surrounding the twins, but this time, I made a single picture of each of us with the twins. For those I didn't do an edit, I'm sorry, it's because I don't have your picture..

So bookworm-senpai, here's yours, I hope you like it :3 Nodding

I think the caption is appropriate because all three of you are very pretty and very smart. Hey, you wouldn't be a librarian if you don't have some good knowledge right? And I remember the twins saying they're at the top of their classes back in their schooldays.

And of course I couldn't resist Razz what girl doesn't want to get served by the infamous Ukon and Sakon?

My neck is hurting and my eyes are blazing, but the picture came out better than I expected.
    I hope the twins post more pictures of them together. I'm itching to edit some lovey-dovey pictures of them. Whether it be sleeping on the shoulders, napping on the couch, eating lunch, cooking or whatever, as long as they're together.

I can tell Shinpei's at his breaking point to cuddle with Manpei... Twisted Evil
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 am

Onion Sweat

Onion XD

Onion Love Eyes

Onion Nosebleed

RENA-CHAN, YOU DOLL YOU!!!!!!!! cheers Hug

You have truly outdone yourself this time, girlie.

This probably has got to be my absolutely favorite piece of your editing skills.

I absolutely 120% love it!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!

To wake up first thing in the morning and see my image in between the Takagi twins. . .well, let's just say it'll be pretty impossible for anything to get me upset today hehehe

I really love the caption you put on mine too. It's just so appropriate Razz Husband and wife and husband LOL

The one with you between Ukon and Sakon is pure genius too, I can TOOOOOTALLY picture you as their "Mistress", and having them serve you. . . .among other thins as well. . . Onion Laugh

Bookworm, you look absolutely lovely!! Now I finally have an image of you to go with your screen name! LOL

Rena-chan, I know you must've worked really hard on these. I'm saving every last one of them to my personal file, and no one else shall see them but me Gleaming Onion Eyes

Darn, I wish there was something I could do to show you my appreciation. . . Rain on My Parade (If there is, please just let me know!)

I'm totally missing the lovey-dovey pics between the Twinpei's as well. I think since they've been doing seperate projects for a while, they haven't really been spending as much "quality time" together as they used to.

Since they're starring in the "Little Alice" play next month, I'm sure they'll be taking lots of pictures together then. Let's cross our fingers, ne?

I'll be back a little later, sooner than later if I can manage to find the subtitles for episode 11 of Akibaranger.

But for now, I'm going to spend the next 20 minutes staring at my image between my princes. . . Wooby Onion Eyes

Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 am

Very Happy
    Lol, calm down senpai, calm down. It's my pleasure to surprise you so early in the morning(though it's 9pm here now). And lol, lucky you to have two pretty husbands at the same time, mind sharing? Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The one with you between Ukon and Sakon is pure genius too, I can TOOOOOTALLY picture you as their "Mistress", and having them serve you. . . .among other thins as well. . . Onion Laugh

Other..things? What are you implying? Onion Sweat Oh myyy....but I wouldn't mind them serving me 'other things' as well. Butlers should listen to their mistress's words right? Razz Oh boy..suddenly the room feels a little stuffy..need some cool air!!
    Other things...and my imagination is running amok in the darkest, dirties places of my mind...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Darn, I wish there was something I could do to show you my appreciation. . . Rain on My Parade (If there is, please just let me know!)

Your reaction is enough actually. I enjoy seeing people going crazy over my picture edits because I know I've made their lives happier and a little less boring. Plus, it helps my artistic side to stay alive.
    I was thinking on following the 'Got pictures' topic in the off topic section so my skills wouldn't just stay cooped up in here.

But there is one thing...
    If you would, can you please please PLEASE post the pictures on the tumblr page you mentioned before in page 65? Wooby Onion Eyes I'd very much appreciate it because that way, a lot more people would be able to feel happy just by seeing the beautified pictures.

That's my only purpose of editing the twins' pictures, so people would be happy by it and would continue to support the twins. Very Happy
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Rena. You. Are. A. Goddess. Wooby Onion Eyes

Are you planning on going to the artistic field in the future?
    RyuRena wrote:I remember them singing in Kizuna (I think...) and oh gosh...I was repeating the show over and over like crazy!! I was a squealing, hyperventilating mess.

What was Kizuna??? Another musical or play???
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:12 pm

ReineChui wrote:

What was Kizuna??? Another musical or play???

Kizuna was a musical the twins did last fall. If I remember correctly, the Twinpei's were filming for the Ouran movie and doing the Kizuna play (at least the rehearsals) at the same time.

Reine-chan, if you check in earlier posts on this thread, Seto-chan posted some gifs from the Kizuna play. It looks pretty cool, Shinpei played the older twin again :3 Nodding

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

OH

MY

WORD!

RENA!!!!!!

Onion Love Eyes

Onion Skipping

Thank you so much! That was totally unexpected, and an amazing surprise! I LOVE the Beauty and Brains part, very fitting, if I do say so myself Cunning Onion I love your edits, and I feel honored to be a part of one of them.

Now I feel all special Onion Daydreaming Onion :3 Sigh

(And I also LOVE the one you did for Mrs. Takagi, so perfect, and yours, which makes me all daydreamy about them in butler uniforms Onion Blush )
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:28 am

ReinceChui wrote:Rena. You. Are. A. Goddess. Wooby Onion Eyes

Razz Thank you thank you. I'd love to do yours too Reine-senpai, but I don't have your picture so...I'm unable to do so. I'm sorry..
    Corner of Woe
    And you should watch Kizuna, or at least the gifs, those two are cute together as usual. :3 Nodding I still go 'awww' whenever I see any of their musicals and play..and I have no idea why I do that.. Neutral

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:

OH

MY

WORD!

RENA!!!!!!

Onion Love Eyes

Onion Skipping

Thank you so much! That was totally unexpected, and an amazing surprise! I LOVE the Beauty and Brains part, very fitting, if I do say so myself Cunning Onion I love your edits, and I feel honored to be a part of one of them.

Now I feel all special Onion Daydreaming Onion :3 Sigh

(And I also LOVE the one you did for Mrs. Takagi, so perfect, and yours, which makes me all daydreamy about them in butler uniforms Onion Blush )

Ahahaha!! I'm honored that you feel special because my target IS to make you feel special. It'll be more amazing if the twins were to 'stand' next to us but alas..I have no photoshop so this is the best I can do.
    I will OWN that thing someday...

...when I have the money to buy it myself.

Speaking of butlers, now that those two are together again, I wonder what sort of nonsense they've been doing at home. Sleeping 'till noon? Wash each other's laundries(I also need to wash mine it seems...) or just cuddling with each other especially on Shinpei's part.

I WANT THEM TO CUDDLE!!! Twisted Evil That way when they take a picture of them cuddling, I can do ALL SORTS of wonderful edits on them, and we shall all melt from the sheer fluff.
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I WANT THEM TO CUDDLE!!! Twisted Evil That way when they take a picture of them cuddling, I can do ALL SORTS of wonderful edits on them, and we shall all melt from the sheer fluff.

Fluffy! I love that word. It makes me happy Onion Daydreaming

Anyway, I thought that I would share this cute little picture of Shinpei from the tv show:

That smile... Onion Skipping
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 am

Bookworm!!! Thank you so much for posting that gorgeous picture!!!! He's so adorable! Onion Love Eyes

Here is a picture from Onikiri Hime. I think there's actually more pictures but they haven't been put up yet...

Credit goes to ichigo-kurimu

Onion Nosebleed I kinda wish we could see his arms though....But we'd probably all die from blood loss if that happened....Sorry it came out so big...
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Reine, great picture! I love to see Manpei all serious and in a fighting stance Onion Love Eyes And you are correct, if we could see his arms with the sword, we would all have had massive blood loss Dead Onion

(Since the picture is so large, I would suggest next time placing it under the Spoiler tags, so they it won't take up so much space)
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Hello, Princesses queen

Sorry I've been AWOL lately. I'm enjoying the summer weather by spending as little time as possible outdoors. . . Big Laugh (never liked the heat, never will)

Anyway, I've mostly been waiting for the English subs for episode 11 of Akibarangers to become available, but for some reason, it's taking a thousand years for it to come out Evil or Very Mad It literally only took 2 days for the subs for episode 10 last week, now it's taking an entire week for THIS weeks subs. . .what is UP with that??!!

Meh, anyway. . .the Twinpei's have been super busy of course. Not sure what Manpei is up to right now but Shin is still working as hard as ever for the Code Geass musical. He posted on his blog earlier. . .he's been posting VERY similar pictures of himself for the past month or so.

Like, same facial expressions and everything. It seems like he's always updating just before he goes to bed at night, that explains why I can usually see his headboard behind him lol

I'm sure ichigo-kurimu will be translating it soon.

Oh and BTW, thanks for the photo of Manpei, Reine-chan. He is devestatingly handsome, isn't he? Very much like a brave prince Onion Love Eyes

Anywho, since the subs for Akibaranger still aren't ready yet, I really don't have anything else of interest to post. . . .except for those magazine scans I promised you all forever ago . . . Rolling Eyes

I found them all on livejournal.com. All credit goes to whoever posted them first. Most of the time the Twinpei's appeared with other people rather than with just each other, so I tried to pick the scans with the best shots of them. The most recent ones are from last year during Ouran, but I figured that everyone had already seen those already.

If you haven't, just tell me and I'll try to find those and post them up later, otherwise I'll just be posting these, which I think are mostly from 2008-2009.

Puttin' them under 'spoilers' cuz they're huge.

Enjoy!! Very Happy

Spoiler:

#1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Speak of the devil, here's the translation for Shin-chan's blog Surprised

(Dat face!!!!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Kiss )

[2012.06.20] Takagi Shinpei

Typhoon!

Good evening!

There is a typhoon right now.

Is everyone okay?

I am okay.

The train was late, and my hat blew away.

But, I arrived home safely so please don’t worry.

Today I went for rehearsals as well!

Tomorrow we will finally have a full run through rehearsal.

There are still so many things I’m unsure with, but I will give it all my best.

I’m going to try my best for all those people who are looking forward to this play.

On another note, TTTV that has been on hiatus will be back tomorrow!

Thank you for waiting!!

I have been waiting for this day to come.

We’re going to be doing lots of fun things so please continue to check it!

Also as written in my blog before, do you remember the plan in which we would upload pictures that you request?

We are updating those pictures little by little, so please check it!

It’s uploaded on our official website

Well, I’ll try my best tomorrow as well!

Good night.

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Thank you Mrs. Takagi for the magazine scans! I wonder what it would be like to actually read them? Seems like it would be pretty random, based on the pictures Laughing

Also, that main picture of Shinpei: Onion Starry Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love He is adorable! His smile is just perfect there. I bet Rena will have fun with it Very Happy

What did he mean, in his post, about "We are updating those pictures little by little, so please check it!"? Any clues? I wonder if we will have more pictures to oogle Cunnin Onion Idea
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

What did he mean, in his post, about "We are updating those pictures little by little, so please check it!"? Any clues? I wonder if we will have more pictures to oogle Cunnin Onion Idea

I believe Shin was refering to the photo requests he and Man are taking from their fans; their fans ask them to take random pictures of themselves (the twins sleeping, cooking, dancing etc) and the Twinpei's post the photos on the Stardust mobile site, i.e., the thing their non-Japanese fans DON'T have access to. . . Mad

Ichigo-kurimu talks about the photos sometimes, apparently the twins recently took pictures of the inside of their fridge. She said that their fridge was very tidy and neat.

Also considering their physical physique, I'd be surprised if the twins had ANY food in their fridge at all Rolling Eyes

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:12 am

DAT ARM...
    It's better if we'd get to see some muscles though..I really wanna see how his pracicing all these times help with some muscle building.

And as usual, Takagi-senpai, thank you for posting the blog translation. Why am I thinking of this very cliche anime moment where someone loses their hat and their love/crush/dearest holds said hat some place away? Neutral
    Yeah...when Shin-chan said his hat blew off, I kinda imagined this moment where Manpei would stand a few feet away with Shinpei's hat in his hands and a smile on his face.

I have got to start getting a life and stop procrastinating on animes..but then again, that's what fueled ny imagination. Especially when it comes to these twins.. Twisted Evil

And yes bookworm-senpai, I had FUN with Shin-chan's adorable smiley-smiley picture. Though I have to say..I put in a little too much blue... Neutral

I wish the twins would at least acknowledge my picture edits...I seriously want to hear their opinion from it..
    Maybe someday..

Speaking of which, my school's having a trip to Tokyo, Nagoya and...another place for this end of year school holidays!!!
    TOKYO AND NAGOYA!! Onion Sweat I WANNA GO!! But it's too expensive....

Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Rena-chan, you have a chance to go to Tokyo and Nagoya with your school??

Ah, you should totally go, girl!!! cheers

It's too bad that it's so expensive. . .everything fun in live always has a catch to it doesn't it? Corner of Woe

I actually recently found a way that MIGHT actually have me living/working in Japan within the next year or so. . .it may even work out for the rest of you guys too Surprised

Check this out:

http://www.jetprogramme.org/e/aspiring/countries.html

I've been thorougly doing research on this site and checking the blogs of people who have participated in it. . .it's the real deal Very Happy

Everyone here should totally check it out if they're still seriously considering going to Japan. As for myself, I'm going to send my application probably in the wintertime, since it's closer to when I graduate (one of the requirements is a bachelor's degree)

Just play around with the site and read as much as you can, ne?

ALSO!

Something else I found that I thought you guys might like:

http://www.coscom.co.jp/learnjapanese101/index.html

A "How to Learn Japanese" site! :3 Nodding Again, you really just have to mess around with it, but I've been using it for the past few days and I totally love it. I now know the meaning of like 50 words that I hear ALL the time while watching Japanese dramas.
    All the stuff you need to know about Japanese verbs, sentence structure, grammar and how to read Kanji is there too.

So if you've got some time to waste and you'd like to enrich your mind while doing it, check it out, 'kay?

Okay, now onto the good stuff. . .ichigo-kurimu has posted the translations for Manpei's recent blog entry.

He starts talking about some activity he and Shinpei are asking their fans to do that I really don't understand. . . Neutral On tumblr, Ichigo has mentioned that lately Shin has been taking a lot of photos of Manpei sleeping. . . Cunning Onion

Ugh, I wish we could see them!!! Onion Tantrum

[2012.06.20] Takagi Manpei

A Typhoon Came

Good morning ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I read all of them very carefully.

I really appreciate them.

Was everything okay when the typhoon came?

It hit the Japanese archipelago directly.

I was worried.

My umbrella was blown away,

My hat also danced in the air.

I dashed and got it back.

I’m not going to lose to the wind! (laughs)

Please be careful of sudden winds.

Today!! TTTV finally returns!

I’m very sorry for making all of you wait.

I also waited.

The first episode of the return is quite the episode. Please tell me your thoughts when you see it!!

We’re going to put lots of effort towards TTTV so please continue to support us!

Right now at the Manpei & Shinpei Stardust website, we are uploading picture that you requested ☆

Personally I like this project.

Please check it out

And on facebook

We’re doing a “Please Introduce our job” project!

I think last time we got up to “Indigo no Yoru”☆

Next what kind of work and how will you talk about our jobs?

Shinpei and I will choose the ones we like and update them (on facebook) ☆

I’ll be waiting for your comments!

※The ones Manpei ・ Shinpei chooses will be uploaded in the note section under “Isshoni Tsukuru Geireki (Shigoto) Shoukai Ko-na” (Let’s make a entertainment career (work) Corner) so please check it out.

The point is not to summarize what we have done.

It would be nice if you wrote what we did one by one

Looks like the weather might be a bit rough today as well.

But, with a great smile, I hope you have a good day

I’ll update again!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am