Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Minzgruen wrote:

And yeah, you're right! They should give us a private look into their apartment, that would be so interesting ... and we would have something to fangirl about. Is that common in Korea?

I think it's pretty common. A lot of the idol groups show off their dorms on variety shows and stuff. Ironically, I've noticed that a lot of Japanese idols DON'T do that. A lot of Korean idols do things called "self-cams" where they film themselves doing random things, rehearsing, shopping, hanging out at home, etc. (And they're free for everyone to see and don't make fans pay a fee for watching them either!! Mad )

Minzgruen wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:I still can't stop thinking about that recent interview where Manpei said he was singing in the shower and Shinpei opened the door to tell him that his singing was horrible, then shut the door again.

Nooooooes! Where did you read it? I wanna read it, too. Sounds promising Onion Nosebleed Hahaha, I really can imagine this scene.

Haha, I posted it on here about a week or so ago actually. It was from an interview with the cast of the "Little Alice" play. And (as usual) Manpei was telling stories about him and Shinpei.

Here it is!

Spoiler:

Oh, and I've read those blog entries you've posted before.

They are so sweet aren't they? Onion Love Eyes

The twins frequently talk about each other in blogs and interviews, usually when they aren't together in the first place lol I love it.

Mai, did you read the one where Shinpei had gone back to their parents house and left Manpei in Tokyo and Manpei was missing him but didn't want to say anything? Razz

It was so cute. . .^_^

Manpei says in words online the things he wouldn't really say outloud. . .I love that. Smile
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm

I loved those blog posts! It is so nice to look back and see how close they were when they were younger and compare it to how they have matured, grown and still stayed close today. Very nice Onion Drinks Tea

Now I really wish those two would do more blog entries like that Wooby Onion Eyes Especially the one about looking very much like Twins.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 am

Domo! Cool

I don't know what the weather is like where you guys are from but right now in my neck of the woods it is ridiculously hot. Like, the city of Chicago is breaking national weather records right now; like usually here in the summertime it rains at least once or twice a week. But right now we're experiencing a major drought: it hasn't rained in nearly a month Shocked

Anyway, my whole point is that I hate summertime and because I hate summertime I really don't own that many "summertime clothes" which means that I will be spending the next 48 hours hiding in the cool comfort of my dark but very comfortable bedroom lol Razz

Anywho! Found this on ichigo-kurimu's tumblr page. It's the blog entries of a few of the cast members of "Little Alice" telling of an incident that recently happened. All I can say is that it's pretty interesting and I wish someone had caught this on tape. . . .

Director's Birthday Surprise

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Party10
    (Not sure why Shin isn't in the photo)

This time to celebrate director Micchi (Ooiwa)’s birthday, Tetsuto made a script for a dokkiri (surprise)!!

The script was well planned out!!

In the end Sakuma-san was supposed to go

HEY!! You guys!!

Do you know what day today is?!!

It’s Ooiwa Michiko’s birthday right!!

Then……

Happy Birthday♪………

We were supposed to get into a huge argument and then go “YEAH!!” but…..

Tesuto and Manpei were supposed to start the argument. We were all surprised by the reality of their acting. (Even Syuji-san joked that the script was so bad it was laughable) But they made it happen……

But then a skeptical Shinpei-kun cut in

“What are you guys doing?”

At that moment I realized that Shinpei (who had been doing Code Geass up until now) did not know about our surprise plan!!

Manpei turned to him and gave him a look of “Read the vibe”

“No seriously, what are you guys doing?”

“Never mind, just don’t talk!”

A battle between the twins had started!!

Oh no I thought!!

Tetsuto stood dumbfounded by the argument that was unfolding between the twins…. No one knew what to do

Looks like this wasn’t the right time to go “Happy Birthday Ooiwa-san!!”

Finally Manpei went, “Oi, do you know what day it is today?”

Shinpei replied “It’s Ooiwan-san and Tetsuto-san’s birthday right!!”

EH??!!!!!!

And the cake was brought out!!

Eh??!!!!!

I can’t believe it was a double dokkiri!

Actually Tetsuto knew that it was his birthday as well, but he said it was okay to ignore it but who would have thought that a double dokkiri was being planned behind our backs….

Only a few people knew about the “Tetsuto Dokkiri” and Manpei Shinpei were the ones who planned it.

From Tetsuto’s twitter

"I got tricked. To celebrate director Ooiwa-san’s birthday I planned a birthday dokkiri (surprise). But then something unexpected happened. I got caught in my own game. I was about to cry. And the people who almost made me cry was the twins!"

The twins are showing their amazing acting skills even backstage!!! cheers

Well done, boys!!

Oh yeah!

And Ichigo also posted this ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOORABLE gif of Shinpei being cute for the camera again Onion Love Eyes Just being a grinning fool as usual, damn I just wanna squeeze his face so hard!!!!

I'd post the gif myself but. . .yeah, still haven't worked that out yet. . .

I was hoping maybe the kind and generous Pinkbookworm would do us the honor of posting it here? Wooby Onion Eyes

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 am

Nah, that's really depressing. Didn't think that Korean celebrities are so different compared to Japanese ones. Didn't deal with it before, though. Although I like the way Korean guys look! But I've always been into Japanese actors, so ... Onion Daydreaming Maybe we should suggest something like that Onion Love Eyes

And sorry about asking. I didn't found any time to read over the last posts, so I didn't know. Hope I didn't bother you! But thanks for sharing, anyway! But oh nooooes, how cute this interview is! Gaaaah. Do you want to know what I'm wondering? If Manpei talks about these things rather unconsciously or if he does those things because he knows that there are a lot of "fans like us", who'd like to hear about it. I mean ... it's really kinda cute, if I imagine that Shin jumped into the bathroom, while Man is in the bathtub xD' But then again ... he likes to talk about his brother ... what am I wondering about? xD'

I'd love to go to that play Onion OTL It's so unfair that I won't be able to see them on stage! SOMEDAY, I'll go to Japan and will see them! Onion To Kill (I won't ask my boyfriend, he has to shut up and come with me, whether he wants to or not xD')

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Mai, did you read the one where Shinpei had gone back to their parents house and left Manpei in Tokyo and Manpei was missing him but didn't want to say anything?

I thiiiiink I read them! Or I simply remember the story. But THAT'S JUST SO CUTE! I loooove Manpei's behavior towards Shinpei. The fact that he doesn't want to let people know that he misses his brother or that he likes him sooo much. And then again, he talks so much about him and in his blogs ... there is Shin here and Shin there ... aw! And Shin actually doesn't care at all and is so happy that his brother talks about him.

How did I survive all this time without our adorable Twinpei's?

I want them to blog about each other NOW. Onion Tantrum

Mrs.Takagi, the weather totally acts up. We had like 2 weeks suneshine and it was SO hot ... but that was like almost 2 months ago or so and now it's cold and rainy all day for about 3 weeks and there is NO SUNESHINE at all. I'm so jealous of you! But really, what's wrong with the weather? I want my summer! Onion Tantrum

Next year, I'll totally spend my holiday in Greece or Spain again, where it's HOT <_< I wasn't there for about two years or something like that, anyway. Yeah, I'm totally going nuts right now. That isn't fair ._.

Besides ... there's nothing left to say. Adorable twins are adorable!

Anyway, saw this gif, too, and wanted to post it, though. So, here you go!

Twins appreciation - Page 7 10ct1fb

Onion Starry Eyes
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 am

I wonder why is it that this place always seem to buzz with life when I'm asleep or at school..? Sometimes it sucks being on opposite sides of the planet Mad
    Since I have homework from hell, I'm just gonna drop off a few things here and there before I have to run off again.

Takagi-senpai, THANK YOU for posting that little surprise event the twins did for their director! What sneaky little devils they are Cunning Onion and yet they're so sweet at the same time! To think that those two came up with a surprise within a surprise is just..Hikaru and Kaoru style, get what I mean? Razz
    I guess Manpei told Shinpei about the surprise and they made another plan to surprise Tetsuto too! Power of the twins! cheers

These two are just angels... They just made us fall in love with them more and more Onion Blush If only we were to know them or at least workk with them..maybe they'd do this for us during our birthdays.. But sigh..that's just a dream.

Mia-senpai, thanks for posting that gif! Shinpei's as cute as always. Lol, I guess he's just having fun with the camera man. I'm sure the camera man would wanna squeeze his cheeks too Razz As for me..I want to squeeze that face to my chest like what I'd always do with my kitteh! cat

Oh yeah!!!
    Remember that fanfic I said I'm going to post? Well, I finished it last week, I just forgot to post it here Embarassed
    Geez..I hope I didn't mess up the storyline with this because I was running out of muse and stress level were high;

Spoiler:

GOD that was rather cheesy... But I hope it touched you...hopefully. silent
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am

Arw, Rena-Chan, that was so ... so ... Onion Runs Away I don't know, if I should cry or smile. So gorgeous ... I just watched the fifth episode of ouran and cried happily, BECAUSE IT WAS JUST SO arw! And now I'm feeling the same over your fanfiction Onion Daydreaming

It is so well done! I really can imagine that! I now quote my favorite line of my past favorite twin-pair: "that opens my heart" (since it's originally spoken in German, there isn't any better translation, I think xD') Onion Daydreaming

I'm sure our Twinpeis do it just like that. And the last part! Unspoken words and yet they heard them and answered! Aw! That made my day (:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks! Very Happy The inspiration was a little bleary and I couldn't really get a hold of the plot and I thought the fluffiness would be too little to the point where you can't even feel it down your spine.
    I know..because when I read or listen to (really good) romance stuff, I get this tingle down my spine and my body would just ITCH, and I had to scratch myself like a maniac.

I don't really remember much when it comes to episode numbers..what happened in episode 5 again? Was it the twins' fight or the physical exam? Or was it something else?? scratch
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 am

Uuuuh, I know that kind of feeling pretty well! It happens to me all the time. We have writer-hearts!
    But really, I like the way you described their feelings and - it's so fluffy and all, I wanna read more of this stuff *-*

[quote"Ryu Rena"]I don't really remember much when it comes to episode numbers..what happened in episode 5 again? Was it the twins' fight or the physical exam? Or was it something else??[/quote]

No, it was the beach episode! I don't know, even if there wasn't much twins-related stuff in there ... I cried because of the ending. The thunder, you know! Gaaaaah, I love every single episode *-*

EDIT: I just watched the seventh episode and I happened to look in the corner where the twins sat and ate - near the end. I never noticed, it's just sooooo cute! They eat and stuff some of the pot into their mouth, totally near to the others head, and smiiiiiiiile! GOSH, i want a gif of that scene! But it will be too small, anyway. I repeated it definitely seven times, haha!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi again! Sorry, I was busy for a couple days.

First, thank you Mrs. Takagi for posting that stuff about the birthday surprise! That was hilarious Razz But what kind of freaked me out was how creepily similair it was to the Hikaru/Kaouru fight Shocked They definitely knew their characters well when they were in Ouran Suspect

Mai, thanks for posting that gif! It is super adorable I love you He looks so cute when smiles like that.

Rena, at first I was a little skeptical of your story(worried that it would be too gushy), but by the time I was done, I truly did have that little tingle you get when you read sweet stories. You captured their brotherly feelings so well...I just have to give you this smilie: Onion Bows in admiration. Well done.

Adorable/funny Shinpei Alert! Courtesy of Ichigo Very Happy
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumblr_m7bsi3Lhkf1r0hl8do1_400
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Ah. . .so many things to say, so little time. . . .

First off, Rena-chan. . . .LOOOOOOVED your Takagi-fanfic!!

Like Bookworm, I was a little nervous towards the begining because I thought it was going to get too mushy but by time I got to the end. . .my heart was all a flutter!! Onion Nosebleed

Great job, once again!

I really need to pick up on my own Takagincest stories. . .lately I've just been coming up with scenarios between me and one or both of the twins (some light and fluffy. . .others are a bit more rated-R Cunning Onion )

It's funny, but in the past I always wrote down my best Takagi-fanfic material while I was sitting in lectures in my classes. . . Razz Maybe that's why I've been having writer's block whese past few months. . .I haven't been bored enough!!!

Well, I'll be starting school again next month (senior year at university, WOOT! WOOT!! cheers ) And I've got a ton of classes so surely in between taking notes during 2-hour long lectures I'll be able to jot down some romantic-ish brotherly love stories.... Very Happy

Oh and Mai-chan! Thank you for posting that beautiful gif of Shinpei grinning like a nut. . . I love how it seems like everytime he realizes the camera is on him, he immediately breaks into a smile, like he cant help it, ya know? Smile The minute I saw that gif I started squealing and babbling like an idiot. . .he just makes me day with his smiles Onion XD (Manpei too).

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Adorable/funny Shinpei Alert! Courtesy of Ichigo Very Happy
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumblr_m7bsi3Lhkf1r0hl8do1_400

Ah Shin-chan. . .even with that dumb, slightly unattractive look on your face, you're still a cutie-pants. . Onion Kiss

Speaking of which!!

Ichigo posted a translation of Shinpei's blog from earlier, check it out yo!

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Inu10

[2012.07.19] Takagi Shinpei

Rehearsals

Good morning!

Thank you very much for all your comments.

I’m also looking forward to the event

Let’s make it a great event.

We’ve thought of many things that you’ll definitely enjoy~! So please look forward to it!!

On another note, today I also have “Little Alice” rehearsals.

Every day we run through the whole play.

Every time we have a run through of the play, I find something I need to get better at.

There’s still so much I need to perfect! I will fix them one by one.

This company (cast) will present you with a better play than the one before so please look forward to it!

This is a picture of shiba-inu. They were so cute I had to take a picture of them. They look like twins.

From this picture which one do you think is more like Manpei and which one do you think is more like Shinpei?

Well with a smile please try your best today!!

I agree with Shin, those dogs totally look like twins! (He seems to like taking pictures of animals who look like twins. . .that is so cute! LOL)

Also, according to Ichigo-kurimu, in the comment section for this blog entry, majority of the fangirls thought that the doggy on the left and closer to the front was more like Shinpei and the doggy on the right and further back was more like Manpei. . .

AND I TOTALLY AGREE!!

The bolder twin in the front and the more laid-back twin standing in the back. . .yep, that sounds about right hehehe
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Twins appreciation - Page 7 Inu10

Rehearsals

Good morning!

Thank you very much for all your comments.

I’m also looking forward to the event

Let’s make it a great event.

We’ve thought of many things that you’ll definitely enjoy~! So please look forward to it!!

On another note, today I also have “Little Alice” rehearsals.

Every day we run through the whole play.

Every time we have a run through of the play, I find something I need to get better at.

There’s still so much I need to perfect! I will fix them one by one.

This company (cast) will present you with a better play than the one before so please look forward to it!

This is a picture of shiba-inu. They were so cute I had to take a picture of them. They look like twins.

From this picture which one do you think is more like Manpei and which one do you think is more like Shinpei?

Well with a smile please try your best today!!

I agree with Shin, those dogs totally look like twins! (He seems to like taking pictures of animals who look like twins. . .that is so cute! LOL)

Also, according to Ichigo-kurimu, in the comment section for this blog entry, majority of the fangirls thought that the doggy on the left and closer to the front was more like Shinpei and the doggy on the right and further back was more like Manpei. . .

AND I TOTALLY AGREE!!

The bolder twin in the front and the more laid-back twin standing in the back. . .yep, that sounds about right hehehe

That picture is adorable! I love Twins taking pictures of 'twins'. Just very cool. And I do agree, the one in the front is definitely Shinpei and the one in the back in definitely Manpei. I love how we can easily tell Shinpei/Manpei personality types Razz
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:03 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Thepinkbookworm wrote:Rena, at first I was a little skeptical of your story(worried that it would be too gushy), but by the time I was done, I truly did have that little tingle you get when you read sweet stories. You captured their brotherly feelings so well...I just have to give you this smilie: Onion Bows in admiration. Well done.
    First off, Rena-chan. . . .LOOOOOOVED your Takagi-fanfic!!

Like Bookworm, I was a little nervous towards the begining because I thought it was going to get too mushy but by time I got to the end. . .my heart was all a flutter!!

Onion Wipes Sweat, h Thank goodness! Because you see, I thought I didn't have enough fluff in there or that I'm not really sending 'fluffiness' through the story, but guess I don't have to worry about that anymore, do I?
    Any of you senpais want a request? A mushy story? A little feud between the twins? An 'aacidental' kiss maybe? Razz

Bookworm-senpai, thanks for posting that cute and silly gif of Shinpei!! cheers I wonder WHAT was he doing to have that...expression on his face?? Shocked Well, given what he's holding, maybe he's a little bit on cloud 9 or something.. Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Also, according to Ichigo-kurimu, in the comment section for this blog entry, majority of the fangirls thought that the doggy on the left and closer to the front was more like Shinpei and the doggy on the right and further back was more like Manpei. . .

YUP! :3 Nodding I completely agree! Shin-shiba-inu is definately the one at the front, smiling like crazy and of course Man-shiba-inu is at the back, a little shy and secluded but still smiling I love you
    Lol, can't help but notice Shin-shiba-inu's (yes I'm calling the doggy that Big Laugh ) leash is bright pink.
    Onion Laugh

But what really gets me is that...
    SHIN-CHAN, MAN-CHAN, WHERE ARE YOUR COUPLE PICTURES!!? Onion To Kill
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Bookworm-senpai, thanks for posting that cute and silly gif of Shinpei!! cheers I wonder WHAT was he doing to have that...expression on his face?? Shocked Well, given what he's holding, maybe he's a little bit on cloud 9 or something.. Rolling Eyes

I can't tell if that's a beer can he's holding or not. . .but it wouldn't surprise me LOL

Gee. . . .I wonder if "drunk Shinpei" is any differen't from "typical Shinpei". Onion Laugh Sometimes I really have to remind myself that they're old enough to drink. . .if I were a bartender in Japan and saw the twins walk in I'd DEFINITELY be asking for some ID hahaha

Ryu Rena wrote:
    YUP! :3 Nodding I completely agree! Shin-shiba-inu is definately the one at the front, smiling like crazy and of course Man-shiba-inu is at the back, a little shy and secluded but still smiling I love you
    Lol, can't help but notice Shin-shiba-inu's (yes I'm calling the doggy that Big Laugh ) leash is bright pink.
    Onion Laugh

But what really gets me is that...
    SHIN-CHAN, MAN-CHAN, WHERE ARE YOUR COUPLE PICTURES!!? Onion To Kill

"Shin-shiba-inu" Cunning Onion

Shinpei himself actually reminds me of a happy doggy, always energetic and peppy. . .to be honest though, and I could be wrong about this, but. . .from comparing video footage of Shin-chan from 5-6 years ago to more recent video footage of him. . . he's "calmed down" a lot.

When he was younger, he was so hyper I was afraid the kid was just gonna pass out flat from exhaustion. . .I felt dizzy from just WATCHING him O_o But now I think he's. . .matured a bit more. Even the way he writes his blogs is different; he used to type short blogs with 6 sentences or less, and now he'll write long blog entries like Man-chan.
    I guess he just has to be in the right mood for that. . . .

Oh and Rena-chan, I have no idea why the Twinpei's haven't posted anymore photos of just the two of them lately. . .it wouldn't even have to be photos of them at rehearsals, in the past they'd take pictures of themselves around their apartment, at the train station, waiting on the platform, riding in the train and on other random trips. . . my patience is running out!! Onion T_T

Speaking of which, here's another photo of the "Little Alice" cast posted by Ichigo-kurimu. . . .I really don't know what to say about it other than Shinpei can't seem to ditch that dopey smile of his Onion XD

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumbl149

Oh! And on a completely unrelated note. . .I was watching the "Hyoryu Net Cafe" drama again, because. . .well I figured maybe if I watch it enough times I'll actually find it interesting. . . Rolling Eyes

Well anyway, some people had started a discussion online about a few of the episodes (and thank goodness, because I was still totally lost) and one of the things that came up was Shinpei's character "Aa-kun" and his 'girlfriend' (who I couldn't stand). According to one of the fangirls, "Aa-kun" had gotten his girlfriend pregnant before the series started, but he didn't know and the gf wasn't sure of how to tell him, but apparently he figured it out and made this promise to stay with her and take care of her and blah, blah, blah. And all I could think to myself was. . .

"Lucky girl. . . Corner of Woe I would've gladly volunteered to carry Shinpei's unborn child. . . Onion Attacked by Te "

I don't know why I just though of this. . .but Shinpei was blonde at the time while filming for that drama. . .but for some reason, I liked his hair like that, whereas Manpei's blonde hair always made me want to grind my teeth. . .'sup with that?

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Hyo10

~*~*~*~*Double-Post*~*~*~

No sooner had I sent my last reply when Ichigo posted more blog translations. . .Shinpei's posted twice in less than 24 hours!! Shocked

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumbl150

It’s Summer

Good evening.

Wow ~ It’s summer isn’t it. It’s hot. It’s hot. It’s ho-t!!

I’m covered in sweat just walking…

But, it’s even more heated up at rehearsals.

Today we had a run through of the whole play.

I can feel we’re nearing completion little by little.

But I think there are still so many trials and errors.

Well we still have time.

The picture is with the Little Alice company!

Everyone’s so great.

With these great people I will present you with a great play.

There are still some tickets so please come and watch the show!

I’ll be waiting

Oh! I read the comments.

So I am the shiba-inu on the left…

When I saw him I got that feeling too!

I’m going to name that dog “Shinpei”. (laughs)

Oh Shin-shiba-inu. . .you're still just a kid inside, aren't ya? Hug

Next is Man-chan's post!

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Riceb10

(He also posted the same photo that Shin posted in his blog, so I didn't bother adding it again. . .)

[2012.07.19] Takagi Manpei

Handmade

Hello ☆

Thank you always for your warm comments!

I sincerely appreciate them.

We’re going to make this event (fan meeting) great~!! Everyone let’s enjoy a great summer festival☆

I’m looking forward to it

Today was another day of “Little Alice” rehearsals

My tiredness has reached it’s peak.

There are three more days of rehearsals!!!

We’re at the last part.

Everyday we rehearse like it’s the honban (showtime).

At rehearsals there is laughter. It’s great.

But,

It’s hot…

I covered in sweat during rehearsals and even just walking outside

With the end of the rainy season, it feels like it’s hell in Tokyo

So at times like these when I have no appetite!

Today I made “rice balls” by myself.

Even though there was not much time in the morning, I made rice balls.

The shape is rather weird .

And the rice is exposed from the saran wrap.

On top of that,

I didn’t have furikake (a seasoned powder for sprinkling over rice)

so I mixed ochazuke no moto (Japanese green tea rice seasoning)

The result…

A success!!!!

Please try it

Tomorrow I also have “Little Alice” rehearsals!!!

I’m going to try my best

Please come and watch!

No, you must come. (sorry)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!

Please be careful of heatstroke.

Good night

The picture is with Little Alice members

We decided to be sexy (laughs)

If that group picture of the cast was them trying to be "sexy". . . Suspect then I'm highly disappointed LOL
    Especially in the twins, they've done MUCH sexier poses in the past. . .shame on you two!! Big Laugh

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 am

LOL!!! Check again! It's not the same pic. XDDDDDDDDDD I couldn't stop laughing at Manpei's pic. XDDDDDDDDDD
    The guy behind Manpei and in front of Shinpei was especially funny. ROFL!!!

....but Shinpei only smiled like usual..lol dork!

ugh and since I have no computer, I only managed to watch the first fifteen mins of the play on my cellphone. I'll try again this weekend when I have more time. T_T

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THOSE FICSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THOSE WONDERFUL FICS BUT I'M OUT OF TIME!! OTL I'll be back though! Please fangirl extra for my part too~ ;D
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:43 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Gee. . . .I wonder if "drunk Shinpei" is any differen't from "typical Shinpei". Sometimes I really have to remind myself that they're old enough to drink. . .if I were a bartender in Japan and saw the twins walk in I'd DEFINITELY be asking for some ID hahaha

I wonder too.. scratch Maybe, just MAYBE, drunk Shinpei is flirty!! He'd be crooning at us and offer us beer or a dance..among other things Razz Hey, if I'm a bartender, I'd be curious as to why two pretty, identical guys would walk in together without girls. And then panties would fly off. Onion Laugh

Mrs.Takagi wrote:When he was younger, he was so hyper I was afraid the kid was just gonna pass out flat from exhaustion. . .I felt dizzy from just WATCHING him O_o

I know what you mean Rolling Eyes It's like he's constantly on sugar rush, makes me wonder just HOW Manpei can keep up with that ball of energy. And to think, Manpei was quieter back then than now.

I find their relationship to be VERY interesting. Not only do they have the 'opposite' attract kind of relationship, but the way they respect each other is just something.

If I were to take Manpei' place to take care of Shinpei 5-6 years ago, I would've collapse from exhaustion Razz Seriously, I respect Manpei for his capability, I'm glad Shinpei's in his hands.
    I just hope Manpei doesn't snap again and leaves Shinpei like last time.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:So I am the shiba-inu on the left…

When I saw him I got that feeling too!

I’m going to name that dog “Shinpei”. (laughs)

Oh my god! My nickname for Shinpei, "Shin-shiba-inu" is actually being used by Shinpei himself! Epicness!! Onion XD
    You know...it'll be even better if he'd take the Man-shiba-inu and calls it "Manpei". THAT might be something, rather than naming his shiba-inu with his own name...

I wonder if Manpei's seen that picture yet... What do you think will happen? Rolling Eyes

[Oh yeah...is it wrong for me to imagine the room being completely empty except for Manpei and Shinpei? Manpei would sit like how he is in the pictures and Shinpei would lay on his lap, giving each other that loveable bedroom look... Onion Blush ]
    vegacerezo
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

I don't know why I just though of this. . .but Shinpei was blonde at the time while filming for that drama. . .but for some reason, I liked his hair like that, whereas Manpei's blonde hair always made me want to grind my teeth. . .'sup with that?

Of what is this capture? I want to watch it! Smile

Oh, and do you know where can I watch the stageplay of kizuna, code geass and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru ?
    I really want to watch it ^^
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:02 pm

vegacerezo wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Of what is this capture? I want to watch it! Smile

Oh, and do you know where can I watch the stageplay of kizuna, code geass and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru ?
    I really want to watch it ^^

That's a screencap of Shinpei from the "Hyoryu Net Cafe" drama from 2009. He gets a pretty decent amount of screen time and appears in all the episodes.

You can watch it here on dailymotion.com, I think all but the last 2 episodes have been subbed (there's 11 episodes in all).

Also, I don't think any of the plays you listed are currently available for viewing online. People usually upload those from the DVD's, Code Geass just wrapped up so that's definitely not available yet, and as far as I know, no one has uploaded Kizuna or Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru (aka "A Strong Wind Is Blowing").

Believe me, I'm on the look out for any plays/musicals that the twins have starred in being uploaded online. I promise if I do find anything (subbed or not) I will report it back here, ASAP Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey, Mrs. Takagi, here is the 'sexy' photo all the cast did.

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumblr_m7ey2vcc8W1r0hl8do2_500

All I can say is, if that's what they consider sexy then the play sounds like it would be hilarious Laughing
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Hahaha, these guys!

Three different pictures - three different expressions or what? Extremely funny!

And I nearly melted reading Shinpei's Shiba-Inu-Blog! Aaaaww! I immediately thought of the left one as Shinpei, too. Yeah, he smiles as bright as Shin always does and he stands in the front! That's just so cute. I wonder, if Manpei was there, too?

And I definitely would want to meet drunken-Shinpei. Would be so fun! They drink once in a while, though, right? Maybe he's clingy then and wants to cuddle with everyone Manpei all the time! I'm not saying this because I'm also like that, no, no, no!

Ryu Rena wrote:I find their relationship to be VERY interesting. Not only do they have the 'opposite' attract kind of relationship, but the way they respect each other is just something.

I've been finding twins interesting since ... ever! This thin line between "wanting to be like your brother/sister" and "wanting to be different" and then it's so fascinating how they manage to find their own personality and be themselves. That sounds indeed a bit weird, but I hope you'll know what I mean. And these twins are definitely the most interesting twins I know! It's so great to watch and observe them and see a happy smile once in a while ^-^ And how they push and motivate each other all the time!

No, we definitely have no hobbies.

And there is also a picture I drew of the twins I'd like to show you o///o My graphic tablet was broken a long time ... and I managed to fix it today. It's not that good, I don't like the shirt and the right twin is definitely too bulky. That's not realistic, Mai-Chan! Ggrrr ... I'm actually not able to draw a proper man ... Now I managed it and - it doesn't match the original.

Nooow, big question: Who is who? You'll definitely figure it out, I'm sure xD' Even if it isn't too obvious. But I didn't forget the mole, haha! And I made them both brown hair again! YAY!

Buuuut, let me warn you first: they are kissing! I couldn't resist, gomen u///u

Spoiler:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumbl152

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Tumbl151

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Sexy10

Shocked

The antics and mannerisms of Japanese men never cease to amaze me (this is what happens when men spend too much time together. . . Razz ) They seriously look like some potential orgy gone horribly wrong. . .LOL

I love how anytime Shinpei is supposed to look "sexy" he just ends up making a cute pose anyway. . .I seriously find that hysterical Onion Laugh I can't tell if it's intentional or if he just can't help it. . .either way, love it! Onion Starry Eyes

Mai-chan, that photo you drew is absolute heaven, and I'm saving it to my computer as we speak Gleaming Onion Eyes (I hope that's okay).

I'm such a hypocrite. . .ever since finding out about Manpei and Shinpei I've been curious about the relationships of other twins as well. Anytime I hear/read about other twins with semi-incestuous relationships (especially if the twins are of the opposite sex) I think "Eh, that's kinda iffy to me. . ."

But then I see pictures of Man and Shin together and I think to myself "No! You're doing it wrong! You're not standing close enough!! Put your arms around each other, Shinpei sit in Manpei's lap or something! Jeez, do I have to give you guys a script or something?? C'mon, work with me here!! Onion Outrage "

It's nice living in your own delusional-fantasy world, isn't it? Onion Drinks Tea

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:They seriously look like some potential orgy gone horribly wrong. . .LOL

Hahahahaha, that left me laughing for about 5 minutes xDDDDDDD I can't even ... you're so right. Is that good or bad? Japanese men, geez! Haha.

And of course, you can! ^-^ I'm relieved you like it!

Yeah, I liked Bill and Tom from Tokio Hotel once before ... and I know some twins myself, but in that case, I'm only interested in their relationship. It's so funny sometimes, but I don't see them often. But I swear, I love Manpei and Shinpei's relationship and personalities the most! *-*

Maybe we should write a script ... Onion Breeze

Fantasy-worlds are much better than the real world, anyway! Hahahaha! We have no friends xDDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:They seriously look like some potential orgy gone horribly wrong. . .LOL

OH MY WORD!

I laughed. That was an epic moment, Mrs. Takagi, don't ever change. Now for funny/laughing smilies:
    Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz :3 Nodding Big Laugh Wink I love you cyclops tongue rabbit cheers geek jocolor lol!

Onion XD Onion Laugh Cunning Onion Onion Thumbs Up Onion Whistle Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:55 am

Minzgruen wrote:Hahahahaha, that left me laughing for about 5 minutes xDDDDDDD I can't even ... you're so right. Is that good or bad? Japanese men, geez! Haha.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:OH MY WORD!

I laughed. That was an epic moment, Mrs. Takagi, don't ever change. Now for funny/laughing smilies:
    Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz :3 Nodding Big Laugh Wink I love you cyclops tongue rabbit cheers geek jocolor lol!

Onion XD Onion Laugh Cunning Onion Onion Thumbs Up Onion Whistle Gleaming Onion Eyes

Ah, your words and laughter humble me, ladies. . . thank you very much Onion Bows

But honestly I only said the truth what was in my heart Onion Laugh

I've seriously noticed that with photos that the Twinpei's take with their fellow cast members,with the chummy-ness and the open displays of affection. . . they just look like a big stew of Japanese male-ness!!
    And what kills me is that even the few times they did perform in plays with female cast members, they ALWAYS just end up taking pictures with the male cast only. . . Suspect

I'm starting to believe that all the reports and rumors are true. . .younger Japanese men really aren't interested in women all that much. . . . No I've read about a dozen blogs and news stories online saying how a large number of Japanese men under 40 prefer to be in the company of other men as opposed to the opposite sex (which to me, sort of explains why Japan's birthrate is plummeting right now. . . Rolling Eyes )

Not that it's really bothering me, after all Man and Shin are already in a committed marriage with each other and they should honor that Hug .

Speaking of marriage. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Shin12

I'm almost not surprised to see this image. . .it was only a matter of time. . .even though he's got about 5-6 inches on me length-wise, I'm almost 80% sure that I could carry Shinpei the same way and not feel a thing.

Shinny, are you really that small?? Neutral

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 Sexy10

Too bad we don't have a facepalm emoticon here..because WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! Shocked Takagi-senpai...it really does look like some orgy gone horribly wrong..
    For some reason...I have a feeling I'll be dreaming about that picture tonight Razz

Shinpei always makes awesome pose (whenever he doesn't show that dreaded duck face that is... Evil or Very Mad ) and look so cute on camera. It's like..everyone loves him, even the camera!! cheers I don't think I'll be able to pull off like him.. Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I'm starting to believe that all the reports and rumors are true. . .younger Japanese men really aren't interested in women all that much. . . .

Apparently so...and with Japan being so advanced, the women are just as busy as the guys with their work, I don't think a lot of them have the time to contribute to each other if they're together. Not just in Japan though..I can see a lot of countries where the women are advancing just as much as the men..

Maybe the world population would somehow decrease in the future...?

Mrs.Takagi wrote:But then I see pictures of Man and Shin together and I think to myself "No! You're doing it wrong! You're not standing close enough!! Put your arms around each other, Shinpei sit in Manpei's lap or something! Jeez, do I have to give you guys a script or something?? C'mon, work with me here!!

Lol, I know what you mean Rolling Eyes
    It's like...even when they perform as Hikaru and Kaoru..we still want more twincest action! Sometimes I find Manpei's distance is too wide, or an arm is missing over Shinpei's shoulder, or something like that :3 Nodding Like, I'd say...
    Manpei! closer to him, wrap your arms around his face! Where's LOVE-kun, you know we need your son here?! And Shinpei, give that lovey look in your eyes, where's my bromance people?!

Oh, and Mai-senpai..I love the drawing! Onion Thumbs Up I can never draw on a tablet..I'll ruin everything

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Not that it's really bothering me, after all Man and Shin are already in a committed marriage with each other and they should honor that

I agree!! They should have an anniversary when the day they moved to Tokyo together, as a mark of their 'marriage' Big Laugh And they should treat each other during that day too...

That picture...sure Shinpei, why don't you lean in closer? Lol, I find it really..awesome to put Shin-chan in a group of handsome guys and him pretending to have crushes on them. And then Manpei would walk in to see his little brother being held like..that.
    Onion Laugh I'm such a twisted person!! Gomen, Shin-chan!!

Oh..and I got bored of studying so I did this;

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Fabulo10

FABULOUS!! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I'm starting to believe that all the reports and rumors are true. . .younger Japanese men really aren't interested in women all that much. . . .

Hmm, wonder if that's true, too. You don't see Japanese Ikemen with women very often. But that's also because of their managements, I think. They are not allowed to date women - and that's, by the way, quite ... unfair. But that's Japan, that's another world. And I also think that they don't care very much. Look how busy they are, always traveling around Japan, stageplays here, dorama shooting there ... they just don't have time for any girlfriend.

Perhaps that's the same with "normal" Japanese guys?

Maybe it's also different, because Japanese men ARE very shy. It's quite a surprise when there's someone here my age, who doesn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

...or maybe they are gay after all, who cares, anyway? xD'

This "Ohimesama-dakko"-Picture is quite interesting, by the way! Hahaha, Shinpei just looks so ... helpless xD'

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh, and Mai-senpai..I love the drawing! I can never draw on a tablet..I'll ruin everything

Thank you ^//^ I had a hard time figuring out how to draw with that thing. But you have to practice, that's all. With the right program everything is possible (this sounds like an ad-campaign ...)
    It's muuuuuch easier for me to draw with the graphic tablet. It's impossible for me to draw on paper, I totally suck at it. I'd make so many mistakes and I woulnd't be able to undo all of them Rain on My Parade

Also, look what I found here on Ichigo-Kurimus-Blog!

Twins appreciation - Page 7 0atumb10

This picture makes me wanna snuggle into his arms .__.

Twins appreciation - Page 7 255rfnm

And this ... Kyaaaaaaaaaah, that's just so cute. Excuse me while I go die happy now ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:53 am