Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Minzgruen wrote:Hey there, guys.

I'm sure you've already forgotten me Q_Q~ I'd love to read all the posts you wrote ... but I don't have time, working until 07:00 pm. *drop* This really is a shame, I had so much time reading your posts ... and commenting once in a while, back then (;

And now I'm arriving ... with a request ... (gomena! ._.)

But I figured you could be a great help! I just wrote a Twinpei-Fanfic ... for the first time in English. Of course, it is not perfect. So ... I was thinking I could ask you for help! The thing is ... I'm not that good at using tenses. There are certainly some mistakes.

The fic is only 2 1/2 pages in word short. I'm not looking for a beta or anything like that, I would just be a bit more confident, if a native English speaker could read over it. That would be soooooo nice, guys Q_Q~

And if I practice a bit more ... I'll become a great author and could write everything I want in English, too *-* Maybe I'll also be able to translate my Takagi-Fanfiction, which already exists.

Wha, spamming you guys. Sorry! Anyway. I'm open for any kind of reviews! Just tell me where I should put it.

Ah, yeah. And it's light twincest, of course (; Just a kiss ... but anyway! I'm so excited I actually wrote it in English :'D Hope it's not that bad ... *drop*

Missed you so much, by the way T///T

Hi Minzgruen! It certainly has been a long time since you have been here, but we are so glad to see you again Hug If you want, I could read your story. I am pretty good with grammar, etc. so I could read through it, make some notes/adjustments and help you! You could just paste it here under SPOILER, and then I can edit it there without taking up too much space of the forum. I don't know exactly when I could read it, but I would have it done at least by Saturday afternoon, sooner if I can Very Happy Just let me know!

And Rena, I love your edit! It is very...sexy(well, Takagi 'sexy' at least Shocked ). I LOVE your idea of coloring the Twins' hair! I think it would be so cool to see them with green or blue hair, or something just as wild. Go for it! :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:15 am

Minzgruen wrote:But I figured you could be a great help! I just wrote a Twinpei-Fanfic ... for the first time in English. Of course, it is not perfect. So ... I was thinking I could ask you for help! The thing is ... I'm not that good at using tenses. There are certainly some mistakes.

The fic is only 2 1/2 pages in word short. I'm not looking for a beta or anything like that, I would just be a bit more confident, if a native English speaker could read over it. That would be soooooo nice, guys Q_Q~

Can I help too? English is my strongest language and I have written a lot of fanfic myself (if you go back a few pages, you can see the M-rated fic I wrote...ahaha..) so I might be able to point out what's up.
    And maybe I can help you elaborate a little, you know, make it sound more interesting.

Just like what bookworm-senpai said, just put it under spoilers and we'll do our best Very Happy

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I LOVE your idea of coloring the Twins' hair! I think it would be so cool to see them with green or blue hair, or something just as wild. Go for it! :3 Nodding

Hohohoho..I already did the moment you gave me the green light Gleaming Onion Eyes But first I'll start off with two pictures, just to see the outcome for it.
    It doesn't look bad, does it? I LOOOOOVE Manpei's wild look... Onion Starry Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Ohgod_10

His hair is a deep purple and I kinda shine his eyes with purple lights. I like his eyes...

And then there's Shin-chan :3 Nodding
    I kinda lead him more towards purple-pink, or should I say fuschia (if that's how the spelling goes...). I think it leads more towards bright purple though..

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Purple10

Should I continue? Any requests? XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Maybe, also maybe it's for Little Alice. Didn't Manpei's sexy bathroom shot shows that his hair finally returned to its usual brown? I hope he doesn't plan to dye his hair in any color again, unless for work purpose.

No, unfortunately Prince Manpei has not come to his senses and dyed his hair back yet. . .in his "sexy, post shower" photo, I think his hair just appears to be brown because it was still wet (I wouldn't know anyting about this, but I assume that light hair looks darker when it's still wet.)

As for wanting to color the twins' hair a crazy color in one of their photos. . .go for it if you want! LOL
    That would definitely spice things up around here I imagine. Razz

In the mean time though, I've got a couple of goodies from ichigo-kurimu.

Check out this piece of work. . . Twisted Evil

Spoiler:

Also! Got some blog translations ready. . .guess which rich boy from Nagoya is still walking around in holey sweatpants. . .? Rolling Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Holes10

[2012.07.06] Takagi Manpei

Event A Huge Success!!

Hello!

Today I had rehearsals for Little Alice ☆

My sweat pants are falling apart because of the rehearsals.

Okay I lied, it’s the design.

Although apparently my underwear is exposed in the back (laughs)
    [Me: Cunning Onion ]

It’s so hot today!!

I’m sorry I’m so late in updating…

I’ve been quite busy..

Thank you everyone for all your comments!!

The Sanrio Event was a huge success.

Thank you very much to everyone who came ☆

And, thank you very much for all your warm comments on my blog

At the event, we had a gesture game, and we also had to talk about a past we wanted to forget.

So I talked about this hurtful thing that I have bore for awhile (laughs)

It was so painful!!!!

“Manpei, here you are! (fan letter)”

“Thank you!!”

“Please give this to Shinpei!!”

“…. Okay♪”

Something like that!!!

I’m so sad (;_Wink

I guess this is what we twins have to deal with!!

But from the stage, I saw the smiles of everyone so I’m going to let it go!!

Yes ☆

I wonder if I’m tired, I have a headache.

Please give me power..

Here's Shin-chan's. . . the post is super short, but Rena-chan maybe you could do something with the cute photo he posted Cunnin Onion Idea

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Holes110

[2012.07.06] Takagi Shinpei

Three More Days Left!

Good afternoon.

It’s going to start today too.

Stage show “Code Geass”

With a feeling of thanks, I’m going to give it all my best!

It really feels great to be on stage.

Ah~!! I’m so lucky!!

Well, I’m off!!

It won't be too much longer until Shinpei can join in the "Little Alice" rehearsals!! (Poor kid doesn't even get a break between gigs. . . Onion OTL )

Oh yeah, and Minzgruen!!!

Long time, no see!! Hug

That is so awesome of you to write a Takagi-fanfic in English (you've had better lucky than me. . .I've been having writers block these past few months Rain on My Parade )

If you post your fanfic on here, I won't offer to correct any of your mistakes since bookworm has that covered, but I still want to read it!! cheers
    I could use a good bit of Takagi-incest to help get me through the weekend LOL

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 am

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ALL Very Happy

Man, I used to read all your posts, but as far as I finished, you already posted so much more xD'
    But now I'm totally free <3 I'll go to university ... but not until winter! So I think I'll instantly start to catch things up *-* You know, this forum always keeps me updated and inspired! I'm writing soo much these days, it's such a bless Onion Skipping

How have you all been, by the way?

Thank you for your help, it's soooo nice of you Onion Bows I'm actually really good at writing in German (don't want to sound totally stuck up ... but it's the only thing I'm good at xD'), but in English ... that's totally new territory for me ._. So I hooooope I don't bother you much. Abd please, be honest with me. I've got a lot to learn Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Ryu Rena wrote:I have written a lot of fanfic myself (if you go back a few pages, you can see the M-rated fic I wrote...ahaha..)

Totally have to read this *-* It's soooo cool to know such a great community <3 (I'm going to cry, I missed you so much xD') And, by the way, your edits are pretty cool, too! I like the colors, suit them pretty well :3

And doesn't Shinpei look sooooooooo handsome in the last picture? *-* Arw <3

Again: thank you so much for your help, it's a little bit short, since it's my first English fanfiction ... blahblah ... I owe you so much Onion Bows

Spoiler:

Now I'm totally nervous ... Onion OTL

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:02 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:No, unfortunately Prince Manpei has not come to his senses and dyed his hair back yet. . .in his "sexy, post shower" photo, I think his hair just appears to be brown because it was still wet (I wouldn't know anyting about this, but I assume that light hair looks darker when it's still wet.)
    Onion Stress Load Geeeee.....and here I thought he had come to his senses about hair colour. I really really REALLY wish he'd bleach it, can't he understand the passion of us fangirls?? *sobsob* Someone as light-coloured as he seriously need dark hair, if not...they'd look like they don't have nutrition, that's how I see it... Neutral

Oh and Takagi-senpai...
    dat eyes!! dat smile!! dat LOOK!!
    I'd let him ravage me ANYDAY with that vampiric kind of look. Seriously..Shinpei looks good in that outfit, and his eyes are shining oh-so brightly! He makes one hot vampire... Onion Nosebleed (is he playing a vampire?)

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Although apparently my underwear is exposed in the back (laughs)

Wish I could be there with a camera, and a camcorder. But I do have to say..Manpei shows his underwear on a regular basis. There are certain pictures he took have at least a tiny glimpse of his underwear. I savor those pictures... Cunning Onion

Regarding Shin-chan's adorable picture..I'm not sure if you senpais can call it a masterpiece or not since I tried a different style. Shin-chan looooves to take random pictures so I kinda used the background as the sakura flowers he took a few months back. I wanted to use a rose but alas...the spacing was horrible so..voila!!

Twins appreciation - Page 5 How_cu10

It was kinda tedious, but WORTH IT!! Onion Thumbs Up

Minzgruen-senpai, I'm not able to edit the story, I'll leave that to bookworm-senpai because..I'm still a rookie at writing. I've got some good reviews but I'm still a student who's still in highschool, so I'm not that great.

BUT!!
    I do have a little surprise for you. You don't have to search the pages in order to find that M-rated fanfic of mine, it's here..under spoilers..
    I just hope you're able to cope with it because really...I made myself blush like mad when I re-read this...it's not THAT detailed but detailed enough to leave you gaping, or half-dead...whichever..

I'm gonna shut up now.. Onion OTL

Spoiler:
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Wow, Ryu Rena, your editing is well done <3 I like the idea of putting his picture of flowers into the background. And this shiny blue looks perfect! This could become one of my favorite pictures of Shinpei ... Really, actually I find myself liking Shinpei now even more, these days. Re-watching Host Club for the third time right now ... They are both so adorable *-*

Ryu Rena wrote:Minzgruen-senpai, I'm not able to edit the story, I'll leave that to bookworm-senpai because..I'm still a rookie at writing. I've got some good reviews but I'm still a student who's still in highschool, so I'm not that great.

That's not a problem at all! Thank you, though (: I'm really thankful that there are so many other girls that actually want to offer their free time and read it *drop* And yeah, don't rush, guys! There is time :3 I'm just afraid to make some stupid, little mistakes ._. Wanted to dedicate this fic to my favorite tumblr-blogger, because she isn't exactly into the Takagi fandom at all, but she likes them sooo much and always begs for a fiction. So I thought this could be a start :'D

And thank yooooou, I wanted to look some older pages through, anyway. But it's nice of you to post it again here :3 I'll read it now :3 (Don't worry. I wrote definitely worse things. I'm sure xDDDD We're such perverts *drop*)

EDIT: read it, and yeah o/////o To tell the truth, I'm not shocked or anything like that, read some M-rated fics already ... like everyone here, I guess xD' And it was good, even though a bit short. I wanted my fiction to become this short, too. But I'm ... not good at keeping things short xD' You're definitely better than me, I'M the rookie here xD' Gosh, my fic compared to that is so ... simple and plain ._. gah!

Now I want to write a M-rated fic, too ... Onion Laugh
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:20 am

Minzgruen wrote:Wow, Ryu Rena, your editing is well done <3 I like the idea of putting his picture of flowers into the background. And this shiny blue looks perfect! This could become one of my favorite pictures of Shinpei ... Really, actually I find myself liking Shinpei now even more, these days. Re-watching Host Club for the third time right now ... They are both so adorable *-*

Really now? For me, I'd jump from one twin to the other. Shinpei sometimes make me go 'aww' with his cute little smile and those shining eyes, Manpei makes me purr/growl with delight whenever I see him flashing that flirtious smirk of his. And there are times he sent hypnotizing sultry messages into my head with those eyes... Onion Nosebleed

So yeah, I can never stay loyal with one of them, I WANT THEM BOTH!!! cheers

(p/s: you don't have to call me Ryu Rena, Rena's just fine, like how Takagi-senpai calls me Smile )

Minzgruen wrote:EDIT: read it, and yeah o/////o To tell the truth, I'm not shocked or anything like that, read some M-rated fics already ... like everyone here, I guess xD' And it was good, even though a bit short. I wanted my fiction to become this short, too. But I'm ... not good at keeping things short xD' You're definitely better than me, I'M the rookie here xD' Gosh, my fic compared to that is so ... simple and plain ._. gah!

Thanks Very Happy I actually tend to elaborate a LOT but since I don't want to go on and on about their...session...I kept it short but meaningful. Plus, when I wrote that, I was trying to catch up with time which is why it only became that length.
    I remember my first fanfic was when I was around 13 or so... Back then my plot, grammar and other things were HORRIBLE, but I kind of progress for the better over the past 4 years so now I can write smoothly like how water flows.

Minzgruen wrote:Now I want to write a M-rated fic, too ...

Write iiiit~~~ Gleaming Onion Eyes
    It's actually fun, especially with these two. I should write a lovey-dovey story of them. Maybe about a sick Shinpei and what Manpei does to help him. But this time..I should keep it a nice T-rating..not M.... Headesk Sweatdrop

I want more pictures to edit...but Man-chan and Shin-chan are still busy.. Onion Cursed/Down I want more of their cute pictures..where's Man-chan? Man-chan, post a picture of you in bed with Shin-chan doing dirty things please!! :3 Nodding
    Hold on a sec..tomorrow's my school's Sports Day!!! And I'm competing in three competitions!! I should practice now, see you senpais later!!
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 am

Ryu Rena wrote: For me, I'd jump from one twin to the other.

No, actually you're totally right! I like them both, too. I haven't had one quiet minute watching the Host Club. Everytime the twins appeared, I was like Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Laugh Onion Hypnotised Dead Onion

Shin and Man both have their own special feature. Just like you said! Man's flirty grin, Shin's cuteness ... *-* But back then, I liked Man A LOT more than Shinpei today. That switched a little bit. I'm totally obsessed with him right now (that could change every minute again, though xD') ... Gosh, we're like Kanako, the girl who switched the Host Club members all the time, until she finally stayed with her fiance o.o

Ryu Rena wrote:you don't have to call me Ryu Rena, Rena's just fine.

Alright, then! Rena :3 by the way, figured that 'Minzgruen' is complicated for all of you, too. It's my favorite color. 'Mint green', but all my friends just call me 'Mai'. That's easier, I think. Just so you know :3

Ryu Rena wrote:Thanks I actually tend to elaborate a LOT but since I don't want to go on and on about their...session...I kept it short but meaningful. Plus, when I wrote that, I was trying to catch up with time which is why it only became that length.
    I remember my first fanfic was when I was around 13 or so... Back then my plot, grammar and other things were HORRIBLE, but I kind of progress for the better over the past 4 years so now I can write smoothly like how water flows.

That's so true! Really can imagine that, happened also to myself. I write now for almost 6 years. My writing skills were sooooo horrible back then! Uuuuuh ... I was so bad at German at school ... until I started loving Tokio Hotel, mwahaha xDDDD Bill/Tom was my first ship. (Never left the twincest-boat xDDD). I tried and tried and practiced ... and now I'm here and not that bad :3 I still have a lot to learn, that's for sure. But writing in English will probably help me to get even better.

It's a little dream to get as good at writing in English as I am in German. Gosh, this is gonna be hard! I'm totally confused about commas, for example! There are sooo many in German, but so few in English, at least so it seem. Sometimes, I use them, though. It's kind of an habitual thing, I think. Even though I don't know, if it's wrong or right *drop*

Ryu Rena wrote:Write iiiit~~~
    It's actually fun, especially with these two. I should write a lovey-dovey story of them. Maybe about a sick Shinpei and what Manpei does to help him. But this time..I should keep it a nice T-rating..not M....

Started already writing it xD' But in German *drop* I'm still not good enough to write those complicated lines in English. Already wrote ... 3 Twinpei-Lemons xD' They are a part of my fanfiction, which is, frankly said, going to be looooooong. Already wrote 31 chapters ... there is still no end ^^'

Have I mentioned that I love writing?

Yeah, you totally have to do this! I'll definitely read it *-* Woah, the country needs more Twinpei-Love *-* Ah, it's still morning here. I'm so tired xD'

Wish you fun! I used to hate Sport's Day. I was good at 100-meter-sprint ... but that's all. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, though! Very Happy

Last edited by Minzgruen on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:29 am

I'm currently obsessed with Manpei. Ever since his 'shower-shot' picture, I've been oggling at his fair amount of skin and abs. Shinpei's cute, VERY cute but right now I have a knack for flirtious guys. And Manpei is the epitome of teasing~~~ Gleaming Onion Eyes Maybe I ought to print the edited picture I made of him and put it on my file. I bet my friend/sister would be BEGGING to stare at it. Onion Laugh

Minzgruen wrote:It's a little dream to get as good at writing in English as I am in German. Gosh, this is gonna be hard! I'm totally confused about commas, for example! There are sooo many in German, but so few in English, at least so it seem. Sometimes, I use them, though. It's kind of an habitual thing, I think. Even though I don't know, if it's wrong or right *drop*

I've been wanting to get better in my country's language(Malay) because the last exam..I got a C for it whereas I got an A+ for my English. Lol, now that I see it, it's so ironic how I'm a Malay who's SUPPOSED to be good in Malay language got a big C for the paper.
    Normally it's the Chinese or Indians who got good grades in English but I beat them all Onion Laugh

Minzgruen wrote:Yeah, you totally have to do this! I'll definitely read it *-* Woah, the country needs more Twinpei-Love *-* Ah, it's still morning here. I'm so tired xD'

Yeah, I'm so gonna make a Twinpei fanfic where the fluff will threaten to make you into a pile of happy goo!
    It's morning there?! Suspect Wow, we really do live on the opposite side of the planet. It's practically 7.20PM here(and 8.20PM in Japan). I wonder what the twins are doing at this hour.

Minzgruen wrote:Wish you fun! I used to hate Sport's Day. I was good at 100-meter-sprint ... but that's all. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, though!

I'm sprinting tomorrow alright..100m, 4X100m baton run and long-distance jump. I want my team to win this year!! Twisted Evil

Minzgruen wrote:Alright, then! Rena :3 by the way, figured that 'Minzgruen' is complicated for all of you, too. It's my favorite color. 'Mint green', but all my friends just call me 'Mai'. That's easier, I think. Just so you know :3

Alright Mai-senpai. Very Happy I actually have more nicknames..but I'm not using any of those. My friend/sister calls me Tamago/Tama-chan, another one calls me bud, my mum calls me Xing Yao because I used to watch Ge Ge Xing Yao when I was little... Neutral

As for Man-chan and Shin-chan, I have a scenario game with you senpai. Imagine us working as maids in a Maid Cafe and with shojo eyes, we call them 'Manpei/Shinpei onii-tan' when they come in during a special day at the cafe..... Wonder what their reaction would be..?
    *facepalm*
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 am

Ryu Rena wrote:I've been wanting to get better in my country's language(Malay) because the last exam..I got a C for it whereas I got an A+ for my English. Lol, now that I see it, it's so ironic how I'm a Malay who's SUPPOSED to be good in Malay language got a big C for the paper.
    Normally it's the Chinese or Indians who got good grades in English but I beat them all

I'd like to say that I'm jealous xD' I knew you come from Malaysia, but your English skills are so perfect that I've forgotten this fact already *drop* It kinda depresses me xD'

I was always good at English. Always had A's and B's. But you can't mess it with your ability. I always have to wonder, whether it is right or wrong what I'm writing. Have to look things up, sometimes. Have a poor vocabulary, frankly said Onion OTL

There are sooooo many people here, who are so bad at German. I feel so embarrassed on account of others, sometimes. A C is totally okay! But a few of them not even deserve a F.

Ryu Rena wrote:Yeah, I'm so gonna make a Twinpei fanfic where the fluff will threaten to make you into a pile of happy goo!
    It's morning there?! Wow, we really do live on the opposite side of the planet. It's practically 7.20PM here(and 8.20PM in Japan). I wonder what the twins are doing at this hour.

This would totally save my day *-*

Gnah, it was like 12:00 am or so, but it felt like morning, since I woke up late xD' Yeah, and this is exactly the problem xD' When I sleep, users here are awake and post and post and post ... and then I 'm not able to keep up anymore xD' I live on the wrong side of this planet ...

I always wonder what the twins are doing, too ... Let's install cameras in their apartment xD'

Tama-Chan? This is actually really cute! Because of Ouran? If not, then that's a funny accident :'D

Their reaction? Onion Hypnotised I don't know ... running scared away? Because they would be afraid to get raped by us and because they love each other and want to marry and get a child and live happily ever after? You know, I would run away, too xDDD

EDIT: Nooooo, the thread got cut again!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am

Minzgruen wrote:I'd like to say that I'm jealous xD' I knew you come from Malaysia, but your English skills are so perfect that I've forgotten this fact already *drop* It kinda depresses me xD'

I guess you could say I've been speaking english first the moment I'm able to talk. My mum's been tutoring me english and feed me with english shows ever since, which is why it's just so natural to me.
    And then I developed a love for writing so my english went better. Least to say, I'm leagues ahead of my classmates because my english teacher said that I write essays of uni-level sometimes.

Which reminds me..
    The twins used to speak english right? I remember they once said they almost never speak Japanese when they were little so I assume that their english is quite good.
    I just wish we'd have more chance to hear them speak in english..maybe even sing an english song! :3 Nodding

Minzgruen wrote:Tama-Chan? This is actually really cute! Because of Ouran? If not, then that's a funny accident :'D

Lol, actually it's short for tamago which means egg. ._. I don't know why she calls me that actually..I think it's because I like eating eggs so much she kinda gave me the nickname. -__-
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi! Wow, you girls really get off on talking Laughing Mostly I just want to say, Rena, I LOVED all your picture edits. I really liked the hair colors you chose for the boys(although, the eyes were a little creepy Shocked ). And the one with Shinpei(which was an adorable picture already) looked really good with the flower background. Kind of unexpected :3 Nodding

Alright, Mai, I finally edited your story. I didn't know how to point out what I changed in it(like the whole comma thing), so I just edited it without marking what I changed. If you compare your story previously to now you should be able to tell the difference.

Minzgruen wrote:
    Spoiler:

Okay (putting on Editor's hat): First, good story overall. I liked how you portrayed the intensity of the emotions and the interaction between the two felt very authentic. Not really forced.

One big thing that I found(but didn't change) was how you spaced your words. In English, you put two spaces after a period, only one space after commas, etc. It was fine to read, but I do like to read stories where the words are properly spaced. Just a grammar pet peeve, if you will Wink

I was really impressed with your grammar. You did very well. Your tenses were mostly all correct, but even some native English speakers have trouble there Rolling Eyes I did change the tenses to their proper form; delete or add commas when needed; and deleted a couple unnecessary words to make things flow better. Again, if you look at this copy of your story compared to your old one, you should be able to tell what I did.

You should keep up practicing writing in English. You are doing perfectly fine now, almost flouent I would say. If you ever have any questions about English or grammar or would like me to edit another piece of writing, I would gladly do it. I love to help fellow writers as much as possible :3 Nodding (however, I don't do yaoi or smut. This story did not worry me as much since it was just a kiss, but anything past that would make me a little too uncomfortable Embarassed )
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Hey! Long time no see! How is everyone? What happened to the thread??? It's only 8 pages now....

Mai! (Do you mind if I call you that?) It's nice to meet you! Smile I read your fanfic and it was really well written! The tone you used was so comforting and easy to relate to! Even though I don't think any of us have ever felt anything like that towards our twins...But yeah.

Rena! I really like the hair you did on Manpei and Shinpei! It's kind of hard to tell that they were photoshopped!

Ryu Rena wrote:

Which reminds me..
    The twins used to speak english right? I remember they once said they almost never speak Japanese when they were little so I assume that their english is quite good.
    I just wish we'd have more chance to hear them speak in english..maybe even sing an english song! :3 Nodding

But in that video where Manpei wore a dress and everyone was learning English and stuff, they still seemed to have a heavy-ish accent....Where did you hear that they rarely spoke Japanese?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:52 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh and Takagi-senpai...
    dat eyes!! dat smile!! dat LOOK!!
    I'd let him ravage me ANYDAY with that vampiric kind of look. Seriously..Shinpei looks good in that outfit, and his eyes are shining oh-so brightly! He makes one hot vampire... (is he playing a vampire?)

Shinpei does look handsome in an almost dangerous way, doesn't he? Twisted Evil

How is it possible for him to bounce back and forth between sexy and cuddly???

As for his character in "Code Geass", he doesn't play a vampire. . .although I agree that he does kind of look like Dracula in that outfit. . . .lol

No, he plays a prince from another world. . .or dimension. . .or in the future. . . .something like that. . . Rolling Eyes

I've tried reading the character descriptions for Code Geass, but it's very detailed and I always just end up with a headache, because I can barely understand the plot. . . Neutral

(BTW, Shinpei left a little message on FB earlier, I think the Code Geass musical is officially over.)

Great job with the photo edits, Rena-chan! I can tell that you get a kick out of those Razz

And Mai! (If I may call you that), I read your Takagi-fanfic. . .I loved it cheers

And your English is quite good actually, the few mistakes that you DID make are actually quite common with native English speakers, as bookworm had mentioned.

I've been meaning to come up with another good Takagincest short story but. . .lately I've only been able to come up with stories that involve one of the twins and myself. . .

Or all 3 of us

I'm also jealous of how you can Rena-chan do a better job of making the story "flow" so to speak. I find I have trouble getting the scenery and emotions just right. . .it's hard for me to actually build up a story instead of just "cutting straight to the spicy stuff" Laughing

But like I said. . .good job!

ReineChui wrote:But in that video where Manpei wore a dress and everyone was learning English and stuff, they still seemed to have a heavy-ish accent....Where did you hear that they rarely spoke Japanese?

In an interview that the twins did together around 2008 I believe (the interview is in the first "Twins Appreciation" thread I believe) Manpei was talking about how he and Shinpei attended an American School in Japan when they were younger and he said that "during that time, we hardly spoke Japanese."

I'm not sure if he meant that literally or figuratively, but as I recall, Jade-sama once explained that in a lot of American schools in Japan English is taught and students are encouraged to speak that instead of Japanese.

Based on their blog posts (and several photos) it sounds like Man and Shin know. . .quite a bit of English words and phrases LOL
    In the two episodes of "Akibarangers" that I watched that starred Shinpei his character was supposed to be American so he used English phrases a lot; and even though Shinpei had a thick accent, I could still understand what he was saying.

Being able to say words in another language doesn't necessarily reflect a persons accent, I think that comes with practice. . .or just really good imitation skills lol
    I still say they understand a little bit of English, but their definitely not fluent.

Oh yeah!
    And I also noticed that the "Twins Appreciation" discussion has broken off into it's third page. I'm not sure if one of the administrators did it or if the site just automatically does that on it's own.

Either way, it's a sign that 'Twins Appreciation" is still the most popular discussion page on this forum! Cool

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

Hey, there ^-^

First of all, let me thank you Q___Q~ I'm so glad you managed to read and correct the fic in such a short time! Hope I didn't bother you much. Just so you know, I didn't mean to annoy you or anything like that (you know, with all the twincest-stuff). I really can imagine that most people feel uncomfortable reading that. I just didn't know all those new people here (I was away far too long xD') and the others liked to read that stuff as well, if I remember rightly xD' If it's too stressful reading that - please, do not feel compelled to do this. I just don't want to bother you Q_Q~

But on the other hand, I'm so glad you did it. I'm forever in your debt xD' And this is why I love this forum. Because there are always nice girls like you (Why do I live so far away from all of you? Q_Q~)

Anyway, you helped me so much! But don't get me wrong, I didn't get the part with the spaces xD' It's a country-thing, isn't it? Just like this German-British number-thing. You write 100.000 in German, but 100,000 in English. I just have to practice ^-^

I'll read both versions today and I'm sure I'll learn something. And maybe my next text will be much better. Wheeee!

Ah, and well. To call me 'Mai' is even nicer than 'Minzgruen' ^-^

ReineChui wrote:Mai! (Do you mind if I call you that?) It's nice to meet you! I read your fanfic and it was really well written! The tone you used was so comforting and easy to relate to! Even though I don't think any of us have ever felt anything like that towards our twins...But yeah.

Nice to meet you, too! Glad you liked it! ^-^ Yeah, the twincest-thing ... hehe ^^' I don't know ... I 'raised myself' liking that ^^' It's been 6 years now. And I think I'll never dislike it.

Ganbatteyo, Mai-Chan, I'll be able to write as good in English as I write in German, someday! Yooooo Onion Study

I find that whole English-School-Thing rather surprising. I knew that, but you never get a hint of their 'skills'. Just because of their accents. In Europe it's common to have almost no accent, IF you can speak English pretty well. But maybe they do it on purpose? Because most Japanese people don't understand well spoken English, but English with Japanese accent. I guess, we'll never know Q_Q~ I wanna hear them speak English, too! I didn't watch Akibarangers! Was it good?

But they do know that they have fans all over the world, right? I mean, there are so many guys, who write stuff on their Facebook paige. Why don't they ever write anything in English? It would be so much nicer and easier this way. But I'm fine with it, though. We do have cool people, who translate every word they're saying, right? And as long as we get the news ... Onion Daydreaming

BESIDES, we can look at all those precious pictures, though <3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And I also noticed that the "Twins Appreciation" discussion has broken off into it's third page. I'm not sure if one of the administrators did it or if the site just automatically does that on it's own.

The site does it on it's own D: I remember it doing that back then, too. It got cut right after I cliked the 'send'-button. It's a miracle, but it seemed that our thread really is the most popular ... I like it xD'

Last edited by Minzgruen on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As for his character in "Code Geass", he doesn't play a vampire. . .although I agree that he does kind of look like Dracula in that outfit. . . .lol

No, he plays a prince from another world. . .or dimension. . .or in the future. . . .something like that. . .

Oh really?! Well..that was a show of how bad I am at fangirling him... But with the outfit and that pale skin of his, I would've thought he was playing a vampire. He'd be awesome if he was one..and would probably better than Edward Cullen Twisted Evil

Mrs.Takagi wrote:little message on FB earlier, I think the Code Geass musical is officially over.)

Great job with the photo edits, Rena-chan! I can tell that you get a kick out of those

Yeah, apparently so, and he attaches an ADORABLE picture of himself, but it's small so I won't edit it just yet. I guess now he'll finally have some lovey-dovey time for Manpei, or maybe it's the other way around.
    Gleaming Onion Eyes Ufufufufu~~I wonder if they'll go back to taking pictures together..

By the way, they haven't returned to Nagoya in quite a while, ne? Neutral I guess they're just so busy that they don't have the time. I hope they can relax and have a vacation after all these hard months.

And yes, yes I did. I just found out that their pictures are at my mercy and that I can do ANYTHING I want according to my twisted wishes. Gleaming Onion Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yeah!
    And I also noticed that the "Twins Appreciation" discussion has broken off into it's third page. I'm not sure if one of the administrators did it or if the site just automatically does that on it's own.

It's not the admin, it's the setting of the forum. Once a thread reaches 1100 post, it'll be split up and the old thread would be locked where no one will post anything new in there.
    Look on the bright side, the top of the first page of this new thread has a gif of a winking Shinpei... Onion Nosebleed THAT is a wonderful welcome...

Oh yeah..I got myself a gold in the long jump, but failed epically in the 100m sprint... Oh well..at least my team won first overall.

AND AND AND I'm making another Twinpei fanfic, but it's fluff where our Man-chan will display a softer, more protective side of him over a weak little Shinpei~~ I'm gonna make sure my language melt you senpais into 'aww'-ing goo.
    Or at least..I'll try..

Be back soon~~!! Onion Skipping
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Ufufufufu~~I wonder if they'll go back to taking pictures together..

This picture is so sweet *-* Aw, adorable Shinpei <3 And yeah, they'll definitely have some lovey-dovery time for each other <3

And Congratulations! Since I'm so bad at PE and used to hate Sport's Day ... it's a miracle to me that most people are so good at it. I really think that's admirable!

Aaaaaaaand I'm looking forward to reading your fic! It's definitely going to be great (:

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Minzgruen wrote:Hey, there ^-^

First of all, let me thank you Q___Q~ I'm so glad you managed to read and correct the fic in such a short time! Hope I didn't bother you much. Just so you know, I didn't mean to annoy you or anything like that (you know, with all the twincest-stuff). I really can imagine that most people feel uncomfortable reading that. I just didn't know all those new people here (I was away far too long xD') and the others liked to read that stuff as well, if I remember rightly xD' If it's too stressful reading that - please, do not feel compelled to do this. I just don't want to bother you Q_Q~

But on the other hand, I'm so glad you did it. I'm forever in your debt xD' And this is why I love this forum. Because there are always nice girls like you (Why do I live so far away from all of you? Q_Q~)

Anyway, you helped me so much! But don't get me wrong, I didn't get the part with the spaces xD' It's a country-thing, isn't it? Just like this German-British number-thing. You write 100.000 in German, but 100,000 in English. I just have to practice ^-^

I'll read both versions today and I'm sure I'll learn something. And maybe my next text will be much better. Wheeee!

You are very welcome, Mai Very Happy It was a pleasure to help you. I love to help other writers become better, and being able to read others' works is fun too Razz

I was super excited when I saw that this thread broke off again! The only other page that did that was the 'Fook ya' page. Yay for the Twins! (Although, I really wish others would join in with the fangirling of the other Hosts. I would love to see updated pictures of them as well Neutral )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh yeah..I got myself a gold in the long jump, but failed epically in the 100m sprint... Oh well..at least my team won first overall

Rena-chan, that's so cool!!!

Congratulations!!! cheers

I often read online about schools in Asian countries having "Sports Day" and Culture Fests and stuff like that. . .

We don't have things like that here in America. . . .at least not where I'm from. . . Corner of Woe
    It's such a shame too because I'm really athletic (I played soccer for 4 years before going to college).

I wish you had taken pictures Rena-chan!! LOL

Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to your upcoming Takagi-fic too!!

Okay, I've got some photos for you guys from Ichigo-kurimu:

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Real10

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Real210

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Real310

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Real410

Onion Skipping

Hopefully the Twinpei's will be posting a "couple photo" really soon. Onion Love

Oh yeah! And Rena-chan, I think you mentioned that the twins hadn't been to Nagoya in a while. . .did Shinpei post a photo of Oliver-kun last week (or the week before last)?
    You know the one where they made him wear the stupid hat and glasses? Razz

Maybe they did zip back to Nagoya for a day or two before returning back to Tokyo (unless that was just an old picture). I don't think it's a very long train ride from Tokyo to Nagoya and back.

Oh and Mai, I almost forgot!

Yes, I did watch both episodes of Akibarangers that included Shinpei. He was very good in them both and extremely cute (he smiles a lot in episode 10). And like Rena-chan mentioned, one of those gorgeous smiles, complete with a wink, can be seen when you go to the first page on this new thread at the very top Very Happy

If you think you'd like to watch it, let me know and I'll post up the link with the English subtitles. Only if you really want to see it though, no pressure Wink
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:(Although, I really wish others would join in with the fangirling of the other Hosts. I would love to see updated pictures of them as well

Yeah...so far my files for Daito, Yusuke and Chiba haven't been growing, still having the same pictures for months now. I hope the subs for Ouran movie would come out soon, I bet the fangirls would finally resurface and start exploding the threads again.. Gleaming Onion Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, that's so cool!!!

Congratulations!!! cheers

I often read online about schools in Asian countries having "Sports Day" and Culture Fests and stuff like that. . .

We don't have things like that here in America. . . .at least not where I'm from. . . Corner of Woe
    It's such a shame too because I'm really athletic (I played soccer for 4 years before going to college).

I wish you had taken pictures Rena-chan!! LOL

Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to your upcoming Takagi-fic too!!

Lol, thank you. Well, I planned on at LEAST taking home one gold, and I did! Actually I did take lots of pictures (my mum did) but none of them were of any good. The only picture I have is of me and my medal, and even so I look retarded in it with my sunburnt skin...

As for the fic..it's halfway done. I'll probably finish the rest of it today if I'm not too tired. Seriously..that sports day really made my legs feel like jelly! Neutral
    Hold on, I thought America has sports day or some festivals going on in school! Was I mistaken..somewhere..? confused

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yeah! And Rena-chan, I think you mentioned that the twins hadn't been to Nagoya in a while. . .did Shinpei post a photo of Oliver-kun last week (or the week before last)?
    You know the one where they made him wear the stupid hat and glasses?

Lol, yeah I remembered. I suppose it's not a long ride, given that Japan's train system is one of the fastest in the world.
    Now we shall await for more Twinpei goodness between those two... Gleaming Onion Eyes

Oh by the way, I kept my promise of wanting to edit Shin-chan's adorable picture.
    Ta-da~~~

Twins appreciation - Page 5 I_m_ad10

Yes...yes you are.. Onion Starry Eyes
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:02 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I often read online about schools in Asian countries having "Sports Day" and Culture Fests and stuff like that. . .

We don't have things like that here in America. . .

You don't? ._. I mean, I mentioned that I like Sport's Day not that much, anyway. I'm out of school now, so it won't bother me anymore xD' But back then, I really used to hate it. I'm not athletic at all, although I'm very thin.

But it's not a big deal here in Germany. There are like four disciplines and you have to get through every event. You just win a certificate, not a medal. Parents won't make an effort to come, watch and make photos. It's always in spring, so it's usually cold or at least ... cold to me. And for any reason, it always rains!

Gah, you see. It's not that special here. So I don't like it. Sport's Day in Japan in contrast seems way more interesting!

Arw, and Mrs. Takagi, Shin's photos are so adorable! *-* Doesn't he look older in the second picture? Don't know, maybe it's just the shirt ... it's sweet, though!

AND I LOVE HIS SMILE IN THE THIRD AND FOURTH! And yay for a "couple-photo", didn't do this in a while, do they? I want them to spend their holiday together and make lots of love and photos and have fun and relax and ... yeah, you get the point.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Yes, I did watch both episodes of Akibarangers that included Shinpei. He was very good in them both and extremely cute (he smiles a lot in episode 10). And like Rena-chan mentioned, one of those gorgeous smiles, complete with a wink, can be seen when you go to the first page on this new thread at the very top

Thank you for your offer ^-^ I'd really like to watch it! I knew the gif of Shinpei, though. You can't miss it on the first page, right? *-* Arw, he really is gorgeous. I want them both to star in the same dorama together, again. I hope that this is going to happen soon. But until then, we'll have to wait and enjoy their photos and TV shows and so on. Arw, and I'm absolutely fine with that, too <3

And Rena-Chan, of course, we'd like to see your photo, too. You certainly don't look retarded. As for me, I like sun-burned skin - as long as it's not that bad xD' It's always a sign for good weather - I like good weather, especially when it's not that great here ^^'

And I'm still so excited to read your fic <3

Your edited picture is gorgeous as well! Just like the writing on it, haha! I like the effects. I always use blue when I edit pictures, too. It's a great contrast. And flowers really suits Shinpei, am I right?

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 am

I agree, sports day in Japan sounds so much fun and seeing how their weather is always a little cool, you don't get THAT sweaty after an event. But here in Malaysia is just..WOW..sit under the sun for a few minutes and you'll turn into a cooked lobster!

Minzgruen wrote:And Rena-Chan, of course, we'd like to see your photo, too. You certainly don't look retarded. As for me, I like sun-burned skin - as long as it's not that bad xD' It's always a sign for good weather - I like good weather, especially when it's not that great here ^^'

I guess it can't be helped seeing how you senpais really want to see my photo. The sunburn isn't that bad because I put on some suncream but it's still bad enough to make my skin go darker! And to me, that's a big no-no because I'm quite proud of my fair -to the point of being pale- skin.

Here it is;

Spoiler:

I remember one of the twins posted a picture of their sunburnt skin in fb quite some time ago. MAAAAN!! That was horrible, even my lobster-like skin wasn't THAT red. I wonder what were they doing to get their skins burnt like that..
    I guess all those outdoor filming/playing really takes a toll on their fair skin. Shin-chan and Man-chan needs to be careful..

Especially Manpei because he tends to wear clothes that reveal his chest too much no matter the season.. And Shinpei needs to learn when to relax! Seeing him so bouncy all the time makes me worry he'll hurt himself, and he's always busy.
    Shin-chan sweetie..word of advice :3 Nodding

One does not simply work oneself to death. Think of Manpei dude!

Minzgruen wrote:Your edited picture is gorgeous as well! Just like the writing on it, haha! I like the effects. I always use blue when I edit pictures, too. It's a great contrast. And flowers really suits Shinpei, am I right?

Thank you Razz I'd normally mix and match colours but since I don't want to use black for the frame, I took some of the midnight blue from Shin's hair and use that. And yes, flowers suit him VEEEERY much.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Great photo edit, Rena! I love the writing ( Laughing ) and the flower in the back was beautiful.

Mrs. Takagi, America does have 'sports days', we just call them Track and Field Day. I assume you probably had something like that at school? I was homeschooled, and I didn't participate in our homeschool group's sports stuff (sports= Evil or Very Mad ).
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Yo, again!

Rena-chan, you look totally cute in your picture!! Hug

Sunburned skin is always fascinating to me. . .besides the fact that I always make it a point to stay out of the sun in the summertime. . .my skin is already a chocolately-brown Surprised (My nickname in my family is "Little Hershey's Kisses" Rolling Eyes )

Ryu Rena wrote:I remember one of the twins posted a picture of their sunburnt skin in fb quite some time ago. MAAAAN!! That was horrible, even my lobster-like skin wasn't THAT red. I wonder what were they doing to get their skins burnt like that..
    I guess all those outdoor filming/playing really takes a toll on their fair skin. Shin-chan and Man-chan needs to be careful..

Oh yea! I've seen that one before!

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Sun10

It definitely looks like Shinpei, I can tell because his legs are ever-so-slightly thicker than Manpei's. . . Razz But yeah, his skin is totally red, isn't it?

He posted a little message with it, but it hasn't been translated yet. . .but just now when I looked at the date when he posted it, it said June 2011. They were filming for the Ouran drama at that time last year. . .so maybe it was sunburn from filming the beach episode? His legs even look a little ashy/dusty, like he had been rolling in sand or something. . .lol

Ichigo-kurimu posted some pictures again. Without any break, Shinpei has jumped right from the "Code Geass" musical to rehearsals for the "Little Alice" play. I sure hope the boys don't over work themselves. . .it's hardly left them any chance to spend some quality time relaxing together Crying or Very sad

Not to mention at this point they really can't afford to lose any more weight (just sayin. . .)

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Bff10

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Bff110

No offense to the guy standing in between them, but this really would've been a lovely couple photo with just the twins if he hadnt've been standing there. . . Mad

Ah well, I'm sure more photos of just the Twinpei's will be available soon enough. . .(there better be, or ELSE! Evil or Very Mad )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and Mai, I almost forgot! Here's the episodes of Akibaranger with Shinpei ^_^

I know it may be tempting to skip to his scenes at first, but try to hold out and watch the episodes all the way through, it's kind of easier to understand what's going on that way.
    Let me know if the video doesn't work for you, okay? If you manage to watch them both though, tell me what you thought! Wink

Episode 10

Episode 11

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Rena-Chan, your picture is lovely! I love your curly hair! And well, since it's kinda yellow, you don't notice any sun-burned skin ... geez, I've never won a medal xD' But yeah, I never did any sports. I did ballroom dancing once - for almost 8 years. But I started when I was 3 years old - and me and my partner were baaaaaaaaaad xD' Although we had such a good chance! There were so few dancing couples which actually were composed of boys and girls. We were nearly the only one. But yeah, skills were low back then!

It's funny, isn't it? Here is it great to have a tanned skin - in other countries, people want to be pale. But so it is! I have light curly hair, too. But mostly ... tangled and it's such a chaos! And guess what, I want it to be straight! So I braid or straighten my hair often. I'm also so thin that long hair actually doesn't suit me at all Onion OTL But I wanted long hair for once in my life ... so it HAS to grow.

But back to the sunburn-topic. The twins are usually really tanned, too, am I right? So I do wonder, why they even get sunburned? I am lucky, I almost never get sunburned, I always instantly become tanned. At least, a bit.

And of course - these beautiful legs belong to Shinpei! Haha.

And the damn guy in the last picture ... I thought exactly the same. These two look so adorable, these smiles <3 Arw. Guy, you are annoying ... at least, you don't belong in the picture, please do whatever you like to do with the twins, er ... scratch that. Please, you're definitely a good person and a great friend to Manpei and Shinpei. But please, stay out of their lovely couple-photos! Thank you Onion Thumbs Up (I'm so evil, where is my hell?)

And thank you, Mrs. Takagi! Onion Daydreaming Yeah, have to watch it right away! By the way, watched a few Indigo No Yoru episodes today ... geez, I want subs so badly. I like the characters very much - especially the boy that used to be a girl. Don't know his name, just heard about that storyline, did't watch it yet. But it's only one more good reason to watch Indigo! It's such a good show, why aren't there more subbers? Onion To Kill

And I'll definitelly watch Akibaranger from the start ^-^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am