Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 39 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri May 17, 2013 10:37 am

2929. EUROVISION FINALS ARE TOMORROW, I'M SO EXCITED
    A bunch of my friends and I are gonna watch it streaming online, since we're Canadian so we don't get it on any channels. But my friend has a laptop hooked up to her TV so we're gonna watch it like that. XD

I'm really excited. I'm totally rooting for Romania now because their entry is just so fabulous and amazing. >w<

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

I haven't been watching the Eurovision song contest even though I'm in Europe!

Things still aren't great but I'm coping and hopefully it won't be too long before I move out. I've got 3 exams in a few days time so I better get revising!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 17, 2013 2:39 pm

I hope you enjoy it, Cinnamon!

Honeycomb (that was our nickname for you, right?), I wish you luck with your exams and in maybe moving out! You have made it this far, just keep the main goal in mind and remember: No Shadow
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat May 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Yep Pretzel, it was Honeycomb. I've been revising today but I keep getting distracted by my new favourite pairing - Spain and Romano from Hetalia! There's no way those two don't have feelings for each other!

I've liked Romano for a while but now I like him even more. He's my favourite type of guy - one who comes across as a complete asshole but he really does care, deep down, even though he tries to hide it all the time. I guess that's way I liked Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter too.

Romano treats Italy like he's an idiot but he doesn't even realise that he's a big idiot too!

~goes to watch some Spamano videos before getting back to revision~
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat May 18, 2013 10:53 pm

2933. YEAH DENMARK WON EUROVISION, I LIKED THEIR SONG EVEN THOUGH I WAS HOPING ROMANIA WOULD WIN.

also yes I'm not really up to date with Hetalia but Spamano was totally one of my ships (the others being GerIta and FrUK Very Happy).
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon May 20, 2013 10:48 pm

2934. oh man I got some awesome news today while hanging out with my friends! I heard that earlier in the year, one of my BFFs, the one I unfortunately probably see the least these days (because plans don't work out, she lives a bit farther away, and she recently had a bad back injury so wasn't up to doing much), would be going to the same university as me.

turns out it didn't work out for her and she's going to another college in town. but one of my other BFFs, who took a year off last year to work, WILL be going to the same uni, since she didn't manage to get a job teaching English in Japan over the summer. I'm really glad at least one of them is, because I haven't been in the same school as them since middle school (I had to go to a different high school), and our third BFF, who's been my best friend for almost 12 years now, is going to uni out of town.

The even better part is that her dad, who's really generous with her, is probably going to buy her a small apartment closer to the university, because we currently both live in a part of town that's like an hour bus ride away from it. He's mostly doing it so that she's closer to the university and also so that HE has a place to crash when he needs it (I think his work's close by or something XD), but it also means that if I have a long break between classes, or if I have a late night doing things or having classes, I get to crash there without having to worry about the shitty bus service to my part of town, or trying to get home alone late at night.

(I'm staying home while going to university, I generally don't mind long bus rides and it's cheaper to live at home, plus staying with my dogs means stress relief when I need it. XD)

so I am looking forward to uni even more now. Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Good for you, Cinnamon! I am glad that uni looks even better for you, and I hope you and your friends will be able to hang out and have fun together once again Very Happy cheers
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey everyone. Things still aren't looking great for me. My mum's been being a complete bitch. She had the radio blaring in her room (which was locked) and she was blasting music out downstairs too while I was trying to revise for my exams! Then she went out and left all the pounding music on. I couldn't get into her room to switch it off but I eventually figured out how to turn the power off.

She has also decided on a new rule that I am not allowed privacy and she can burst into my room any time she feels like (and she's been doing that plenty). She just bursts in and yells at me. She knows I hate people going in my room so she's just doing it to evoke a reaction from me. Last night she burst in but instead of telling her to get out, I just lay there on my bed and casually said "Hello." Today, whenever she yells at me, I'm not yelling back like I usually would. I'm just answering her calmly.

Unfortunately, she has played the ultimate trump card - she's kicking me out of the house. I haven't found anywhere to go yet and I have to be out in 9 days! She's an absolute a**hole! We ran out of electricity this morning and she stubbornly decided to not buy any so I'd have to go and get it. I only bought electricity 3 days ago and I got enough to last a week but she deliberately wasted it. So today, I didn't give in. My laptop, iPod and phone were fully charged, I could live without the Internet for a while, I had barely any food in the freezer, I don't watch TV and I went out for dinner. Her on the other hand, she has tonnes of food in the freezer, watches TV all day long and she can't do anything on her laptop besides go on the internet. She eventually caved about dinner time and got some electric. That worthless pile of sh*t isn't getting one more penny out of me.

Sorry for all the bad language. In all honesty, I hardly ever swear but that woman riles me up so much! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Mad
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

2937. that is fucking horrible. (don't worry, I don't care about swearing XD)
    Do you have any friends or relatives that live nearby that can take you in at least until you find a more permanent place? At least if you're not living with her, you won't have to deal with her anymore. >.<
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue May 28, 2013 5:13 am

The only person nearby who I could possibly stay with is my step-grandmother but I barely know her (since my mum forbid us from ever visiting her and even called her "Drac" as in short for "Dracula"). Despite how horrible she was to them, her and her husband (my grandfather, who sadly passed away earlier this year) took us all in after the divorce and gave us a roof over our heads for free. We lived there for month but my mum made sure we didn't associate with them because they were "such horrible people".

My other (and more likely) option is to go and stay with my dad. But he lives very far away so I'd have to leave everything and everyone I know. And I also don't want to impose on him and his girlfriend (she's absolutely lovely but I still think I'd be in the way a bit.)

I can't believe all of this is happening. She kept us for as long as she could get money for us (and even then she treated us badly) and how that she's not entitled to child benefit and stuff anymore, she wants rid of me. I have never met a more selfish, money-grabbing waste of space in my entire life. And she has the guts to call herself a Christian!? Fuck you, Mum. Fuck you 'with a big rusty pole or a splinter-y post; yeah fuck you the most; fuck you!' (Anyone else know that song?)

A funny thing happened yesterday. My brother came over and he needed the toilet and my mum had forgotten to lock her door so he went in and stole the toilet roll and took it into the bathroom. My mum found out right away and yelled at him. He just stood there in the bathroom with the door open, using the toilet paper, as she yelled at him! I didn't see it but I could hear it and he told me about it afterwards. Good on ya, bro! If that bitch won't give us privacy, she has to deal with the consequences of that! Onion Laugh

In other news, I've been working on my Hetalia painting which is taking super long to do because I keep painting parts and then deciding they're the wrong shade and I dropped my paintbrush on it and got paint on some people's faces. Also, I started another Hetalia pic (of Spain and Romano). I'll post them both up when I'm done but expect it to take weeks. I'm a slow worker.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue May 28, 2013 4:55 pm

2939. I feel like your step-grandmother might actually be a good idea if you want to stay in the area, but it might be better to go to your dad since he knows you better. Remember that wherever you go, it doesn't have to be a long-term commitment! So even if you only stay at your dad's just until you can get on your feet and find somewhere else to go, it's much better than not having anywhere to stay.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Honeycomb, I am so sorry that things have gotten worse.

I agree with Cinnamon about going to your dad's place. You just need a place to basically sleep until you can work something out. And it's not like you want to mooch off him or anything.

It is hard to leave behind everything you know, but maybe a change of scenery and people might be just what you need.

Whatever happens, I wish you luck and I really hope everything works out for you.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed May 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Thank you so much you guys! Hug I don't know what I'd do without you. My best friend is too busy to spend time with me. (I don't blame her - she's doing an extremely demanding university course and spends so much time travelling - I'm sure she's knackered after all that). I have my cousin and she's been great. Her and her parents have allowed me to come over whenever I need an escape but I couldn't live with them because they don't have room for me and even if they did, I don't want to impose my eating habits on them. My uncle cooks for the family but I am a very fussy eater and don't eat the same as everyone else. It works fine in my house because my mum neither buys food for me or cooks anything for me. I just buy what I want and cook it myself. It works fine at my dad's house too because we all work together to cook.

I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to live there. He lives in the town I grew up in and I've always planned to return there when I was older. While my brother feels that the town I'm in now is home, I've always felt more at home in the town I grew up in. There's an old mansion with big, beautiful gardens to walk around (which is my favourite place in the world and we treat it like our own backyard because we're always there), a big hill with an old tower overlooking the town (which I can see from my bedroom window at my dad's house), it's situated on a lough where all the Brent geese stop off during their migration, and there's a flying club and lots of little airplanes that fly over the town. Plus they have my favourite Chinese restaurant/take away (actually I won't eat at any other one).

All this town has to offer is it's only about five miles from nice beaches and for how little I actually get to the beach, it's not that important.

The only bad side to moving would be imposing on him and his girlfriend, leaving the people I know (some of which I want to leave anyway), and I'll probably fight with my dad more. I can't stay with him for more than 5 days without us having a big argument (over something trivial) which always ends in tears. However, it's nothing like the argument I have with my mum, and me and my dad always make up shortly after. He can be quite bad-tempered at times despite usually being easy-going and I'm extremely stubborn so it's usually him who apologises first. Apologies don't work with my mum. If you do something, even if it's an accident, she holds it over you for the rest of your life. She may brush it to the side for as long as she can use someone, but once she can't get anything else out of them, all your faults are suddenly on her lips every time she sees you.

It's 10 o'clock at night and she's only just asked me why I haven't left my room all day (and not in a caring way). I've been really sick all day so I've been in bed all day, haven't eaten much and I've thrown up what little I have eaten.

Cinnamon and Pretzel, it's good to know I have people I can turn to who care. I don't get out much to meet new people. I used to do karate but I had to stop after my operation that went wrong and left my in too much pain to exercise. Even walking presents a problem but I have to do it because I have know other way to get about and I don't want to be an unhealthy weight. My mum makes no allowances for my pains. A few days after I got out of hospital, I even fell down the stairs and when I screamed out in pain, all she did was shout "Stop making weird noises!"

In other news, my ex-boyfriend who I went out with years ago, has moved out of the house next door to us. We didn't speak for a while after we broke up (because he'd been cheating on me) but foe the past few years, we've been on civil terms. We say "hello" and occasionally chat to each other. I don't have any grudges against him whatsoever. I was young and probably stupid to go out with him even though we had nothing much in common, but still, I have no regrets because we never got beyond holding hands and the occasional hug. I still see him about town and still talk to him and his dad too.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 29, 2013 8:05 pm

We are always here for you Honeycomb Hug Whenever you need a place to cry, yell, scream or just chat, we are here Squishy Face (Oh, and we also have pictures like that to cheer people up when needed Smile )
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed May 29, 2013 8:30 pm

2943. wow, the place where your dad lives sounds so lovely! It seems like the best option right now too, I think, at least for now. At least the fights with your dad are better than your mom.

and yeah, you're always welcome to share whatever's up in your life here! I like making sure that people are happy and doing alright, so I'm always willing to be a listening ear and try to help. :3
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Thank you so much, Pretzel! And cutesy pictures of good-looking guys certainly is good medicine. It's late here but I couldn't sleep because I slept most of the day, but I'm tired now so I'm going to sleep now. Lots of revision to catch up on that I didn't get to do today.

Was it the Ouran movie where Kyouya kneels down and squeezed Tamaki's face? Seeing that picture of Tamaki squeezing Kyouya's face just reminded me of it.

And thank you, Cinnamon! Yeah, I do love my hometown. I have a sense of pride in growing up there. When people ask me where I'm from, I tell them where I live and also where I'm originally from. My dad says that everyone there is A.H. positive (his polite way of calling them assholes) but there are people like that everywhere. They are in no higher concentration in that town than any other. And there's a lot of good people too. I loved my primary (elementary) school there. We were allowed to have fun but we had a strict and scary principal so pupils were generally good and there was no bullying. After moving here, I went to a wishy-washy primary school with little discipline, a proper school bully like out of the movies, little focus on education and lots of focus on feeling good about yourself. I did quite enjoy it but it was an extreme culture shock and I think a stricter school makes for better people. Just my thoughts.

The other day when my brother was here, we took water guns out to a big park to mess around. We picked Hetalia characters to imitate for each round and one hid while the other counted (in that country's language if we knew it). Because I can't run, my brother agreed to go slow at first but then he decided he was at a disadvantage because I more than made up for my lack of speed with stealthiness. There were big trees for us to hide behind and plenty of bushes. Afterwards my brother was Germany and he was doing laps and counting his steps in German and because I was sore and exhausted, I decided to be Italy so I could slack off and lie on the bench. That was a wonderful day. I hope this medical thing gets sorted soon, then maybe we can do it again and actually run around. Maybe we'll even go in cosplay! My brother's certainly not shy about dressing up in public, and I really want to cosplay!

Oyasuminasai! Onion Sleepy Time
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 pm

2944. I think it was the last episode of the actual show with the face squeeze, I seem to recall that. >w<

Good luck with your revision!

ALSO SPEAKING OF HETALIA COSPLAYS.

Spoiler:
    (putting photos in spoilers just so they don't take up space, just click "SPOILER:" to show it X3)

BAM. THIS IS MY LIECHTENSTEIN COSPLAY Very Happy
    My grandmother helped me make it in 2011, since when we made it I didn't know how to use the sewing machine. XD (actually, she did most of it, I did handsewing wherever I could. XD) I wore it to two conventions and the Hetalia Day 2011 event in my city.

And here's my cosplay from Hetalia Day 2012!
    Spoiler:
    It's Liechtenstein's Hetaween 2011 costume! I'm proud of this one because I literally made it in three days (my other cosplay wasn't working out, just before the event), all by myself. XD A lot of it was found at thrift stores and from the clothing I already had, but I sewed on all the ribbons and changed the neckline and sleeves of the shirt, and painted the apple and attached it to a headband, and made the purse attach to the belt pieces and painted some gold designs on it. I think it's the first cosplay I've actually finished all by myself without help from my parents or grandmother.

I'm growing my hair out, and I like to use my natural hair in cosplays wherever I can (it's cheaper and wigs are itchy) so I'm probably gonna do Children's Day Liechtenstein for Hetalia Day this year. Very Happy
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

WOW CINNAMON! YOU ARE SO CUTE AS LIECHTENSTEIN! You and your grandmother are very talented with the costume-making. As Tamaki said to Misuzu in the Karuizawa episode "You are quite an exquisite seamstress!" Onion Thumbs Up

She's so adorable in the show, although if I were to cosplay, I would be Britain or Italy or Romano. They are my favourites and I like to dress up as boys! (Tomboy here!) As a kid, I hung around boys, played with Action Men, wore boys clothes, was told I had a boy's voice, had short hair. I pretty much was a boy. I did have girly moods though from time to time and I played with dolls alongside the Action Men sometimes. As a funny fact, until I knew the difference between boys and girls, I thought my parents were wrong and I was actually a boy. Onion XD

I'm not gender dysphoric though. I'm happy enough with my girl's body, I just don't dress girly, or sit in a lady-like way (I hated being forced to wear a skirt to school because it meant I couldn't sit with my legs sprawled out). I don't like being called a girl or a woman but I don't want to become a man (except in yaoi fantasies, but I think a lot of yaoi fans are like that). Was that too much information? Embarassed

My brother's gonna be America when I'm Britain, and Germany when I'm Italy or Romano!

For a change, I have some good news. My dad has allowed me to move in with him! I know he's not 100% happy about it but he loves me and wouldn't want me out on the street. I'm going to do my best to help out while I'm there and move out as soon as I can, to let him have his space again. And he's promised to help me every step of the way! I love you Daddy! Hug
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 pm

2946. Hey, that's AWESOME news! I'm so glad your dad is willing to give you a place to stay!

and thank you so much!
    People say I'm good at making cosplays but I'm definitely not as skilled as a lot of my friends...I only learned how to use the sewing machine last summer. XD
    My next cosplay project is Galadriel from Lord of the Rings, in her dress from The Hobbit, since a bunch of my friends and I are doing a Hobbit group cosplay. I'm a bit worried, I've never made something by myself from scratch before, and I only have two months left to make it, and all I've done is bought the pattern and a pair of sandals. >w< I gotta get moving, but I have to finish all my final projects for school first. Unfortunately, I seem to be more efficient under pressure, so I end up procrastinating and then stressing myself to pieces while making cosplays. XD

Me, I like skirts and dresses worn with tights, but I have bigger thighs so it's hard for me to sit with my legs together. I prefer to sit cross-legged, actually, even if I'm on a chair, so to avoid flashing people since the tights are often at least sort of translucent (and also to provide me with pockets), I usually wear shorts under my dresses and skirts. My secret to wearing tights in Canadian winters is actually to wear thermal long underwear, so it looks like tights and keeps me warm. XD I rarely wear pants anymore, but I think I might try to get a nice pair of jeans for university next year.

I've only ever cross-played once so far, I did Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You! I used the outfit for two cons and I'm planning to redo bits of it for a con next year when we're doing a big group cosplay from that game. Very Happy (unfortunately I don't have a good picture of the cosplay. I hope to take some better ones when I cosplay him again. >w<)

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Sorry for being MIA. I was gone for a few days and have been catching up with stuff online.

First, Honeycomb I am so happy that you will be able to move out! I hope it all goes well and I am glad you have your dad's support in this.

Cinnamon, I love your outfits! You are very talented in the sewing department. I would love to see your Galadriel outfit! Or anyone from Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, for that matter Very Happy

I'm a skirts girl. I wear sweatpants at home sometimes, but I don't wear pants when out and about. Long flowy skirts are very freeing to me, unlike pants that feel restrictive. I don't like tight skirts, because I can't move, but long skirts allow me to sit sprawled and comfortable (same issue with me, Cinnamon, about not feeling comfortable with my legs together).
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm

2948. I HAVE NOT STARTED MY GALADRIEL COSPLAY AND THE CON'S IN A MONTH AND A HALF *sobs*
    oh well I'll start as soon as I'm finished school on the 17th, it'll be summer break and I'll still have a month and a bit.

I find long skirts don't look as good on me because of the way I'm built, so depending on the skirt, I tend to avoid them. X3
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 am

Cinnamon! Onion Red Card Bad for procrastinating.

But, as you said, pressure can be the best motivation. I've experienced that first hand Onion Wipes Sweat, h I'm sure you'll do find Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:39 am

2950. ADSKJLLKJGL IZZY
    SHE DID A THING TO THE BANNER
    <333
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:08 pm

At first I thought you did it just to be, well, you lmao

BUT THATS SO SWEET AWWWWWH
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 pm

2952. loool I try to do things for like Christmas and Hallowe'en and stuff, if I remember (and April Fools I just have too much fun with XD), but if I did one for my own birthday, I'd feel bad if I didn't do one for everyone else's birthday, and I'm lazy enough when it comes to holidays as it is, so this wasn't me. XD

(plus, even if she hadn't told me on Tumblr, I would've guessed it was her because she and Cindy are the only ones with admin privileges, and Cindy doesn't really come here anymore. XD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm