Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Taco, I want to high five your mom cheers She was totally right in slamming her foot down and putting up with that sort of junk anymore. Your brother, from what you have told us, seems to have no respect for her or her rules. She is his mother, for pity's sake, he should know that 'her house, her rules' is automatic if he continues to stay there. Especially with having a girlfriend over. Don't mess with moms when it comes to girlfriends.

Plus, your brother may be the sort who need a slap in the face to realize what they are doing. I know people like that. They need to make a mistake or two, then they grow up. But if the people around them try to constantly make up for their stupidity or spoil them, then it just gets worse. But you are a wonderful sister for still worrying about him! High five to you too! :3 Nodding

And, I want to add, after seeing what your mom has had to go through, I am glad that she finally stopped allowing someone to step on her. She sounds like a wonderful woman, who has been through a lot, and I am always glad to see that sort of person stand up and not back down.

So, again, to your mom Onion Bows
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Wow that's alot of drama happening over there, Taco. But your mom's right- it's her house, her rules. Your brother shouldn't be doing that crap. And if he is doing all that bad stuff- sleeping with his gf, breaking rules, selling drugs- then maybe it's time he moves out. Teach him a lesson.....or better yet, let life do it. The outside world is very harsh and won't put up with his crap like your mom would. I have to say though, based on all the things you say about him, it was a long way coming.......
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 pm

2079. Go, Taco's mom! I'm sorry all of this has to happen and worry you and your mom, Taco, but like the others are saying, it's probably for the best. Good on your mom. Smile

also regarding seeing live plays, I feel like I've seen a million compared to you guys. XD I've been to Stratford (Canada, not England, though it has a Shakespeare festival too) and Broadway, and I've seen a fair amount of plays and musicals elsewhere. I think I've seen at least 8 or 9 professionally-done musicals, plus I don't know how many plays, probably around the same amount. And that's not counting things like school productions. >w<

Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:23 pm

2080. Double post because lol I totally forgot I set my age to 99 when I joined the forum, so now it says under upcoming birthdays that I'm turning 100. XD

I'M SECRETLY A CENTURY OLD GUYS

(and yes my birthday is next Saturday~)

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Really, your birthday is next Saturday? Then we should totally do something fun and random to celebrate!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 am

Gah, I've been gone all weekend! Sorry for dropping that all on you guys and just leaving like that. We're still dealing with Jay and justdfgsafkdhjsa I can't even with that boy at all. But whatever. /sighs/

Cinnamooon, it's your birthday on Saturday? dgshghjsakh We SHOULD do something specialdhsghdsa
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 pm

2083. HI GUYS!! cool cinnamon, we should do something on your b-day! i've been busy for once!! LOL! i got my job back, they called me up and was like "hey, you need to come so we can put you back in the system" SO YAY! money making time!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Wow, there you all are. I was lonely this weekend on here Corner of Woe But thankfully, Mrs. Takagi and I came up with some interesting ideas over in the Twins section Cunning Onion

Yay Lychee, glad that you are making some money! That is always a helpful thing to have Razz

Taco, I've been reading about your drama with your brother on your tumblr, and holy cow! I would have smacked him sooooo hard by now, just because he is such an idiot.

Soooo, what should we do for Cinnamon? Maybe rewatch an Ouran episode with chat? Or post random stuff? Any ideas? Although, it would be cooler if we could surprise her, but since she, you know, is an Admin here, I doubt we could hide anything from her. Unless we spoke in code!!!!! Ooooh, no, you're right, that is a stupid idea. Yeah, so, please share your ideas!
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:46 pm

2085. LOL GUYS I LOVE YOU

So I'll let you in on a secret. Very Happy I'm pretty sure it's not an admin-only privilege, so here: if you guys really wanna plan something for me, go to the main page and log into the chatroom at the bottom of the page. Once you're logged in, click "Archives" at the top of the box. You can then see everything anyone has written there, even if they're not online. So you guys can converse without me knowing, because I promise I won't check it, at least until after my birthday. (I usually forget about the chat box anyway, since nobody uses it. XD)

I'm also down with watching an episode together, probably sometime in the evening (mine and Taco's timezone). I'll let you guys know if I have any plans that day in the evening, but so far nothing. X3

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Sweet. I don't know what we should plan. But I do think watching something of YOUR choice while chatting about it would be fun. I read back the archives/posts about watching those episodes on the Ouran tumblr and laughed my head off Laughing
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Yo~ Mango is back from the dead. Onion Thumbs Up
    I've been REALLY sick these past days and couldn't go online- my damn UTI and URTI is back again. I've been feeling better now and while I'm stuck with mandatory bed rest, I'm catching up on my internet activities (I snuck my labtop on my bed and I hide it under my blankets whenever a maid comes in...hehehe XP....)
    And....HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CINNAMON!!! Onion Kiss
    Now I will take my leave again. Onion Daydreaming
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi Mango! I hope you feel better soon. We miss you! Hug
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm

2090. ugh mango that sucks, get well soon. >.<

Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 am

2091. yikes mango, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! get better!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Mangooooo, I hope you feel better! And like Lychee said, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

CHECK YO'SELF BEFO' YA WRECK YO'SELF.

And guys... fucking EW.

EWWWWW.

Even though Amber isn’t allowed in the house anymore… Jermaine still brought her in the house, probably during the time both me and mommy were at work.

She must have taken a shower… because she always did take a shower at our place, much to my mom’s displeasure, and like

There was blood… on the towel.

BLOOD.

DUNNO FROM WHAT, but it’s most likely period blood. Because Amber has a heavy flow, and my mom and I never get blood on the towels when we’re on out cycle.

PERIOD BLOOD.

Plus, there was also tissue with makeup on it, and my mom and I don’t use makeup that much.

So we know it was her who left the blood on our towel… EW.

And like, my brother pretty much admitted that she was over, and then when my mom texts Amber, saying that she was not welcomed and blah blah blah, she texts my mom… saying that she WASN’T there…. so she basically lied to my mom, since Jay said that he brought her there.

WHAT THE HELLLLL

So my mom is pretty heated now, and she’s washing the towels…

I would have burned them. >.>

fdshjkfshagfjhsagjk

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh, Taco, ew, ew ,ew! Onion Splutter Onion Sweat I would have burned that towel too! That is COMPLETELY out of line for that chick. And your brother for letting her in. Onion Red Card I would have Onion To Kill them personally, but that's just me Onion Outrage
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks for your concern guys- don't worry about me. My health has always been down ever since high school. I'm still on bed rest, but I feel sorta better now (I've stop coughing constantly now, at least).

Taco.....EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Mad WTF?! That's SICK!!!!!! I thought your mom kicked her brother out already? your brother's gf is so GROSS!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm

2095. I know seriously taco! that girl is sooo rude and disrespectful! she has no shame and no manners and NO PERSON in planet deserves to be with such a low person like her (at least from what you are telling us) maybe you guys should change the locks or something so she can't get in.
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

2096. Oh god, ew. Charge her for the towels. That shit is your property and your mom specifically told her she wasn't welcome. If she's going to disrespect those wishes and ruin your things, she ought to pay for them, even if they're just towels.

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 pm

You know what you should do? Taco- BUY A GUN! Onion Thumbs Up Trust me- that'll stop your brother's gf from ever coming back to your house. My family has hidden weapons in my house just in case an 'unfavorable' person comes inside. And the gf can't sue you neither since it's your property and can do whatever you want in it. Cunning Onion Hehehe.....
    Out of curiousity, what does your brother's gf look like?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 am

Ugggh, you guys. -___-

Mango: We're not gonna be getting any gun. xD This girl is tiny. I can just step on her and she'll just die, haha. xD

It's irritating, because he lets her in, despite mom saying that she's not allowed. Just like... he says it's their "alone time" but they are together 24 FUCKING 7. HOW MUCH ALONE TIME DO YOU NEED

Anyway... Mango, I'll just post a picture of her from Facebook up.

This is a picture of her and my brother from when they went on their camping trip a couple weeks ago~

Spoiler:

That's herrrrrrr
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Mango, I like the way you think Cool Your idea is the best! cheers

Taco, changing locks sounds like it would only be the best option. Your brother will be totally mad, but, hey, your mom has to do what she can do to keep her home semi-sane. And empty of disrespectful girlfriends.
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 pm

If it makes you feel better Taco, I think the gf looks ugly. lol! She looks waaaayyyyy old in that pic.
    And I agree with Lychee- just get your lock changed. If you're not gonna get a gun (which I still think you SHOULD) then locking the b**** from the house is your best and most simplest option.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 pm

LOLOLOLOL Mango pls. xDDD

Well, she hasn't come to the house since then soooooo, I guess she finally got the point? xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:36 pm

2102. That's good, at least. XD

haha Mango here in Canada, you can only own a gun if you have a hunting license. So "get a gun" is probably not a good idea because if you don't have a license, it is often synonymous with "eventually wind up in jail".
    (and personally I like it better that way, because it's harder to shoot people if it's harder to get a gun.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:57 pm