Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Tacoko Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Cinnamon pls! xDDD

Haha.

Ha.

._.

So because of Sandy, I don't even know what's going to happen with the Big Bang concert next week because of all the damages. And there is no news yet about the show being canceled or rescheduled or anything, and I don't even know when the trains will be able to run again and it's just...

I don't know if I'll be able to see them. And it is making me really sad and I actually cried earlier just at the thought of not being able to see them because of this fucking storm. And just...

I don't know what's going to happen or what I'm going to do.

Besides die.

And cry for days.

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Sobbing
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:54 pm

2554. taco I was trolling through tumblr and i saw someone was also worried about the jersey concert and they asked the place it was being held at and they said that it was still going to happen. So I think you're good to go my dear. Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Well in that case... we just have to worry about the trains, because there are people from New York and other places and people like ME that takes the train to get there.

Ugh, we still have a week, right? Maybe the trains and stuff will be running by then.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm

I wish you luck on your concert Taco! I saw on yahoo that trains and electricity and stuff is screwing up around the northeast. Thank god that I'm already used to blackouts and whatnot. And I've only been on a train once in my life- when I was vacationing in Taiwan.

And guys, here's a funny conversation between me and my brother last night...
    M (Me): You better shut it- I'll shove you into that room alone if you don't be quiet. And it's dark, ha?!
    B (Brother): *Laughing*
    M: * Trying to shove him in but he's resisting* Just you wait- there are ghosts there
    B: NOOOOO!!! I don't like ghosts!!!
    M: *Stopped pushing him and we're back in my room* What? You're afraid of ghosts?
    B: Yes. I'm afraid of ghosts. Ghosts and pumpkins.
    M: *Giving him a weird look* Pumpkins? Why pumpkins?
    B: Because I'm afraid of vampires.
    M: .............WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PUMPKINS?!!!

Yup.....life isn't boring with my brother........
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm

2557.Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Tumblr_mcshdbJKWf1rvfvyv
    hahaha lol mango. your brother is funny! i think by next taco the trains should be ok...

oooo mango! you have been to taiwan? that's cool! how was it like? I heard it's a pretty place.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Yeah- the temples there were really pretty. I only stayed there for 3 days because it was only for a stopover (my main destination was Hawaii). I liked the malls there- even though I had a hard time understanding the signs and the people since it was all in chinese. Razz

Yeah, my brother's pretty....special. I just asked him what vampires had to do with pumpkins and his exact words were, "Vampires bite pumpkins so I don't like pumpkins." I gave him another weird look and he explained, "On normal days, pumpkins have no face. But on Halloween, they get mean eyes and fangs. And it's because vampires bit them." I'm pretty much laughing very hard at this point and then he ends his explanation with, "But in the end, I'm afraid of pumpkins- with or without the face. They're creepy." Laughing
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 am

Taco, I REALLY hope you get to go see the 5 goofy guys that we love in concert. But if not, I'll send you lots of virtual hugs, chocolate and whatever else you need(Lychee can provide the, um, interesting, hot guy photos for you to enjoy) Hug

Cinnamon, glad you're doing okay sunny (I'm sending you sunshine)

Mango, your brother rocks. Never met him, but he rocks. His logic makes sense, but only because I have some strange logic of my own Laughing
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

THE TRAINS ARE RUNNING GFDHSGFJKSHAJKH:ASA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay.

AND LOL MANGO your brother... that sounds like something my dumbass brother would say lmao xD

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

2561. lol mango your bro is adorable. so does he eat pumpkin pie? and TACO! OMG lucky dog! I WANNA SEE BIG BANG!! so where are is your seat?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 pm

I am in section 5, which is like, along the curving part of the oval... thingy. xD But it's a good seat and gfsafjksafdsa
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 pm

2563. oooooooooooooo taco i'm sooo jelly! i was curious and i looked at the stage layout and it's a good spot you picked!

so the spot that says ga on it and your section is right behind it, is that vip section? If i were to go and had that kind of money i would definitely picked a spot right smack center of the stage!! **sigh**
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:59 pm

I... think so? xD I have to look at the layout again because I forgot lmao

And GUYS I have news.

I was told that in the Cali shows, that they were really strict when it came to photograph and fancams and stuff, so I will most likely be able NOT to have any fancams and pictures for you guys, 'cause I don't want to risk getting in trouble ]:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm

2565. oooooooooooo i didn't know the in cali they were soooooooo strict! interesting, oh well it's all good.. omg taco, did you see t.o.p. b-day celebration on stage at the cali concert? it's tooo funny!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm

No I haven't. But I seen pics of it and it looks super cute omg Tabi's birthday ahhh fgdhsgfjksfjsa
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

2567. hnnnnng you guys I just caught up with Adventure Time and hnnnnnnnnnnng
    shit's getting real.

thank god the first episode of the next season comes out next week because asdklsglkjsdklg.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger

._.

Okay so

All day yesterday, my mom and I haven’t heard a WORD from my brother since he left the house the night before. He always texts or calls my mom to let her know he’s okay and where he’s at, but yesterday, we got nothing.

Until we find out… he’s in jail. ._.

That night he left the house, my brother was out and about, until he gets a call from these two guys he knows, asking for him to give them a ride. My brother makes his little bit of money giving people rides and stuff, so they probably told him that he was going to give him a bit of money to pick them up.

So, my brother goes, pick these two guys up. These two guys had just robbed a man. My brother didn’t know this. He was just there to give them a right like they asked.

So of course, the cops pull my brother over and all three of them gets arrested.

/screeches/

He didn’t know anything. He didn’t know that they robbed a guy. He ain’t know nothing, yet here he is, locked up.

He faced the judge today. He was set with a fucking 75 thousand dollar bail. For something HE HAD NO PART OF. And later today, he’s going to be shipped off to corrections, which I heard is a pretty bad place. /sighs/

A family friend is a bondsman, and he was going to let us pay him like, a thousand dollars so my brother can come home after the bail is posted, but we don’t have a thousand dollars. /sighs/

And now, my mom is actually off to see the lawyer that she got for my brother the last time he had gotten in trouble. He said that he could maybe lessen the charge or the bail. Basically help my brother out with this.

The two guys are willing to sign like, an affidavit? saying that my brother had nothing to do with anything, that they didn’t tell him anything and all they wanted was a ride from him. We’re trying to get this all settled out and see what happens because if nothing works, my brother can be charged with being an accessory to a robbery, and that’s what, 5 or more years in jail?

Yeah, we don’t need that.

Just… what in the hell, man?

My brother was basically at the wrong place at the wrong time, because of his stupid friends and they brought him into this. -__- But at least they are willing to say that he hadn’t a clue of anything going on and just…

Mom told me he was crying in the court because he didn’t do anything and he wanted to come home. And on the down low, an officer at the police station let my brother call my mom and he sounded so freaked out on the phone and we’re trying to get him to calm down because we all know my brother has ADHD and he’s suffering from depression and just this big fucking cloud of fuckery and I just…

Can’t.

I really can’t.

I am so stressed out and I’m sitting here alone close to tears because I couldn’t go with my mom to see the lawyer because I have to work and just

I just wanna scream, really.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 pm

2569. Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Tumblr_lyo7y5TI451qip8f5
    OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! Taco that is horrible! I can't believe they just used him like that! Gosh I hope the lawyer can work something out so you guys can bail him out. I'm sure the lawyer can say stuff like he has adhd and depression so they can be a way to get him OUT! cuz a guy with problems like that,jail is not a good place for him to be at!! just be strong for yourself and your mother ok! don't let it get to your head too much... STAY STRONG! FIGHTING! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Tumblr_lnk5i38ZYX1qhbsve
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Taco: Hug . That does not sound fun, and hope that your brother gets out and everything works out in the end. Obviously he hangs out with some stupid people, but at least he has you two to help him when he needs it the most.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh Taco....I really hope you manage to bail your brother out of jail. Hug Even though your brother does alot of s***, I don't think it's right for him to get arrested for something he had no part of. Maybe this ordeal will help him get his act together? I hope his bail lessens because that'll just put additional stress on you and your mom. Ganbatte Taco~ Wooby Onion Eyes
    And guys....yesterday me and my family celebrated my birthday!!! The last time I celebrated my birthday with my parents and siblings was when I was 13. And I'm 19 now so....it's been six years. We went out to eat at a restaurant and it was just a small celebration....just the way I like it Onion Thumbs Up I really do hate big parties- especially if their my own. So yeah, it was nice celebrating my birthday....yesterday. Too bad no one here greeted me happy birthday......... Corner of Woe
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Thank you guys so much~ I'll have an update for ya'll in a bit because my mom went to see the lawyer today.

Onion Outrage

MANGO.

It says on the bottom of the front page that your birthday is TODAY. D: But it was yesterday? D:
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Okay, double post, guys...

Mom went to the lawyer today. He said that he was going to see my brother either today or tomorrow or sometime.

My brother has been taken to the corrections facility now.

And there are a lot of gangs and stuff there that he shouldn’t be around at all.

He goes there, and he gets no visitors for 14 fucking days, because I guess during that time he goes to see the doctors and stuff and they evaluate him and stuff to see where he’s going to go. Once that is all done, then we’ll be able to see him.

Once he gets there today, he gets one phone call, so he’ll probably call later.

I just… I just hope and pray that he doesn’t get hurt, because there are DANGEROUS people in there. He may have been a little fucker, but never dangerous towards other people. And since there are fucking Bloods and Crips in there and shit… I just… hope he isn’t forced into that shit and that nothing bad happens to him at all.

I’m really scared for him… actually I’m terrified for him.

I just… don’t want anything to happen to him at all.

He fucking had nothing to do with the fucking robbery.

Yet he is still being fucking punished.

I just can’t right now… two fucking weeks of not seeing my brother? Are you kidding me? ;___;

I just…
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:45 pm

dang taco, that sucks... just stay strong and hope that he'll be ok....

HALT HALT HALT!! MANGO WHAT DID YOU SAY!? your birthday was YESTERDAY??????!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!! well I will make it up today!!!! mango watch the youtube vid it's niji singing...

Spoiler:

And now I dance for you mango! HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! Hug Hug
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 KnDpM
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Tumblr_md4sq0LIuo1rwk9v0Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Tumblr_md4sheXIEV1rwk9v0
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm

FREAKING

IT SAYS TODAY GDHSAGFD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANGO FDGHSAGFHKSA ;_;
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Taco- I'll give my prayers to you and your family!!!!!! Hug And thanks for the birthday greetings!!!!
    ...yeah...the timezone in Philippines is advanced so my birthday was yesterday. The timezone on this website is based on the US time..... Wall ... Onion
    But it's ok!!!! Onion Thumbs Up I'm not really sad about it- I don't really care much for my birthday in the first place. I'm just joking about being sad. Onion XD But thank you guys for greeting me Happy Birthday- and since this website says that it's still November 7....then I guess you guys are on time!!!! Arigato ne~ Onion Kiss
    And Lychee.............Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Onew36 Holy crap! I'm so freaking happy!!! You know exactly what I like!!!!!!!!!!1
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Taco, I'm so sorry that you and your family has to go through all this stupid, stupid junk. No one should have to go through that. But, I believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe this will be the kick in the pants your brother needs to get his life on track. Seeing where he COULD end up may make me decide to change who he hangs out with, what he does, etc. in order to avoid going back to such a place. While waiting for him to get out, I feel for you in being terrified for his wellbeing, but, well, all I really suggest is prayer, and patience in waiting until you can see him. Those two things have helped me out in various bad times. And we are always here for you to vent at and provide comfort, so even though we can only talk through typing, we're here for you Hug

Mango: HOLY FLIPPING COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO sorry that we forgot/didn't know! So, here are my birthday(belated) wishes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANGO!!!! (smilie storm ahead):
    Very Happy :3 Nodding I love you clown alien cat rabbit Hug cheers sunny farao flower afro lol!

I'm glad that you had such a great day with your family. Small parties are the best.

So, since you are the birthday girl, do you want to do anything special, like a Nipplechat or something or other? We have a couple writers here that could write a one-shot for you (although, we mostly focus on kpop stars, soooooo that would depend on if you like any kpop people). Or we could get someone to make a photo edit(my skills are lacking in that area). Whatever you wish, that will be our command Onion Bows

And, I want to suggest an idea: since we tend to not really know/remember a person's birthday until the birthday person tells us, perhaps we should set up a standard that we notify everyone like a week ahead of time and the day of when our birthday is. Just so we can properly say a happy birthday, or maybe have time to prep a gift or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am