Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu May 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Well, fine then, go with popcorn. Laughing Yeah, I need a life. Just wanted to say that. Or I need more Ouran goodiesness. yeah, that sounds better. I have been sitting here squeeling(well, quietly, since my parents are in the other room) while watching random, funny, cute videos of Big Bang and other fandoms I like. It can kind of wear you out when you squeeee too long. Does this all sound weird? Or is it just me. Yeah, it's just me. Or not. I am rambling. Okay, shutting up now. Or not.

FINE!!!! I'LL STOP! Or not afro
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 pm

2030. HI GUYS! damn i missed alot of the convo!! KIWI good to hear from you Onion Thumbs Up guys how sad is this, i went to my job 3 times to ask them to give me some hours and they have not DONE ANYTHING! i got a letter in them mail yesterday saying that if i don't have a schedule in 30 days, I LOSE MY JOB! WTF!!!

so now i have to go TALK TO THEM AGAIN and see what's up.. but i kinda know i got the boot cuz i tried to check my schedule and my number doesn't work! oh well, it's all good. i much rather finish my studies!! BUT I STILL WANT TO DO THIS TO THEM!

That's my life peeps....
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri May 25, 2012 12:41 am

Aww....Lychee- don't worry. Your studies is way more important than that job. Those people are the sorry ones for losing such a good employee (you are good, right? Razz ) Hehe....

Anyhoo....my grandma isn't feeling well- she has a fever and low blood pressure. She's resting now so let's pray together that she gets well soon. Since she's sick, I have to make my own lunch. I was planning to make popcorn.....but it burnt. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!! Onion Sweat My microwave was being mean to me. Then I tried to make another bag of popcorn.....it burnt again. My microwave is going through it's rebellious stage Tamashrooms ..... So I ended up making a cup of cappucino and a piece of slightly burnt toast (just the way I like my toast). I'm now full.... Onion :3 Sigh
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Fri May 25, 2012 11:30 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So, we got my grandma’s test results for the tumor we took out from behind her eye. It’s NOT cancerous,

But,

There was a bad infection, and it went from her eye, to her stomach. Now she’s gonna be treatment and has to see a bunch of doctors, and they’re gonna try and stop the infection from getting into her blood. The infection is still like, in her eye and in her stomach, and she’s gonna gave to see a GI doctor and all these other doctors.

We don’t know what kind of infection it is, but if it gets into her blood, then it can be life threatening. Hell, IT IS, life threatening.

Just.

What the fuck?

If it’s not one fucking this, it’s another, right?

-sighs deeply-

But yeah, there is the update for you guys.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri May 25, 2012 12:13 pm

2033. aww taco it's ok, thank god it wasn't cancerous! we will keep her in our prayers! Hug

and mango yea i was a good employee, i will go again today and see what is going on.. but then again im with you i'd rather focus on my studies... Onion Thumbs Up

guys, allow me to hyperventilate for a minute. so i watched my first korean drama which was called "tae wang sa shin gi" or called "legend" it's a periodcal/fantasy drama and THE CAST IS AWESOME! and i got hooked on the first episode. anywho the lead actor IS SOOO GOREGOUS AND CHARMING! and he is apparently very popular in japan was well that they address him as "sama" which as we know means like ROYAL OR HIGH STATUS! SO HERE HE IS!! his name is bae yong jon aka Mr. HOTTIE who happens to be 39 YEARS OLD!!

Spoiler:

OMG I"M DEAD! Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes Dead Onion
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Fri May 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Thanks Lycheeee. <3

AND OHHH

HELLO MR. HOTTIE.
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri May 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Holy cow, girls! Taco: I hope that your grandma gets better. It is not fun to have a grandparent ill like that, I've been there. Lychee: YOU ROCK! Your 'former' employers are jerks for not understanding what a fantastic person you are! And Mango: I hope that your grandmother feels better. And that your microwave doesn't take over the world. Because I refuse to have an appliance as my leader! A sofa, maybe, but a microwave? Heck no. That's just crazy.

In honor of all this drama and life issues, here are some wonderful gifs/macros that might help the situations(plus, I like to hunt down fun gifs Very Happy ):

Spoiler:

MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 pm

I hope your grandmother feels better Taco! Hug As for my grandma, she's feeling better- but she now wants to go out. Haiii....she's hardheaded.

Guys! Who here watched the American Idol finale. Me and my grandpa made a bet on who would win.....and I won! Hehehe...I now have 500 pesos (about $12). Yosh~
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 pm

My grandma is gonna be fine, haha!

But where is everyone?! D:
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Glad to here about your grandma Taco! YAY for her!!!!!!!!

So, I guess I'm here now. I have been watching funny videos, reading fan fiction and just having a fun day.
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 pm

After a 2 year hiatus, one of my favorite fanfics finally updated......I'll be spending most of my time reading that. Onion Daydreaming I'm so happy!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi everyone! I just found one of the funniest tumblr blogs EVER! You may have heard of it, is called Lol-SoTrue. I have laughed and bookmarked so many images...Just check it out: http://lol-sotrue.tumblr.com/

Onion Drinks Tea
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

2041. HI GUYS!!! how is everybody! glad that everyone is doing something fun! I also did something fun also.. me and mom made an adventure trip to the korean store WHICH IS ALWAYS FUN!!! and we decided to buy a bottle of sake! yes that's right sake.... and we ate our lunch/dinner and we had sake with it and IT WAS SOOO GOOD! we got one called "hana awaka" it's like a sparkling sake.. IT WAS SOO GOOD! what's weird is that the alcohol percentage is 7% which is like nothing compared to others which are like 16 or 17 percent.... so by the end we finished our huge meal and had ice cream AND bubble tea AND a fortune cookie... i guess that is what alcohol does right? makes you eat more? but it was totally worth it but what's funny is my mom is becoming like this.... and i'm like this...

LOL! i felt fine and not drunk AT ALL!! YAY ME!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat May 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Wow, Lychee, you sound like you're having a fun time! Triumphant Tamaki Wish I could join you and we could have hyper crazy fun!!! Onion Skipping
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat May 26, 2012 11:24 pm

2043. OMG Pretzel I KNOW! it would be soo much fun!! you're going to turn 21 soon right? you should get some sake and try it and then tell us how you felt! i would recommend that you drink it cold for better taste. what's funny that me and my mom were STUFFED and in the store they were playing kpop and i was dancing the entire time!! FUN STUFF! i was dancing like this...

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat May 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Lol, I might try sake. And your gifs are amazing! I would totally be the third one, though, as my public dancing, or, well, any dancing, is normally about as 'dance-like' as this bounce
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat May 26, 2012 11:40 pm

2045. LOL thanks! yea i'm the same, the 3rd one is the most subtle but when i'm in the car... I GO ALL OUT!!

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

TOTALLY! When my friends are in my car, we rock out to everything from Fantastic Baby to Musicals cyclops
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm

I have yet to buy my own liquor yet, lmao. I have bills to pay, maaaaaan. xD

AND LOL When I'm in stores and good songs come on, I'm just like... trying NOT to dance and I'm singing along and stuff. xDDD

But ahhh yeah, I need to rant a bit soooooo....

/flips table

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Wah, I hate how the family’s been treating my mom lately. -___-

My grandparents, aunt and uncle are going to Puerto Rico, and then aunt’s boyfriend invited him, but that’s all good or whatever the fuck.

My mom wants to go, but since we’re in a financial problems, she can’t afford a ticket to go, so my grandfather was like “Let’s make a pool, put money in for Marilyn (my mom)”

And you know what they said? (Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, and Aunt’s BF): That my mom can’t go, because she didn’t fit in the car they were renting in PR to go around.

Wat.

They are going to PR for Father’s Day. My Grandpa here in the States is my mom’s Step Dad, and they are going to see my BLOOD Grandpa, my mom, aunt, and uncle’s real father.

Like… shouldn’t my mom be going, instead of the BF, to see her own dad on Father’s Day…

Just because they don’t want to pay to rent a bigger car. -____-

TODAY

She called Puerto Rico to talk to her dad and her sisters and

One of her sister’s, who she don’t even talk to that much OFFERED to pay for my mom’s ticket so she could go and see them.

Aunt and Uncle who lives here: Don’t wanna do shit for my mom.

Sister who doesn’t really know my mom: Wants to offer money.

WHAT.

So my mom is like, “No” because her sister in PR has a baby, and hurricane season is coming soon, and she wants that money to be used for emergency purposes.

After that, she calls grandma, her mom, and tells her about it, and she fucking told my mom that she can’t be taking advantage of people like that, taking money from them and stuff.

And I’m just like… are you serious? Because my mom is TOTALLY the type of person to do that to her own family. /sarcasm

Mom is offended by that because… my mom takes them EVERYWHERE, she pays for EVERYTHING, she does EVERYTHING. She bends over backwards for them, and grandma says some shit like that?

She also said that my mom can’t come, because my brother just got his car and he can’t be driving alone and all this fucking bullshit. -____- And they have made all of these excuses like that like… what the fuck.

My grandpa here in states, he is SUPER HEATED, because of how they treat my mom like… it’s not fucking fair to her.

I’m just so mad right now like wtf

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun May 27, 2012 3:53 pm

2058. damn taco, that's harsh stuff for your mom! if they didn't want her to come, then they should have not said anything about it... but just to talk down to her is wrong... your mom was nice enough to let the family know that she was being offered to get tickets...

you know seeing stuff like that really upsets me because they are SO many honest ppl and many ppl just like to deceive them and just walk over them! It's not right, and then you hear ppl saying that it's not always good to be SUPER HONEST to ppl cuz they can just use you... i donno just a thought... what do u guys think? is it always good to be SUPER HONEST?
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm

2049. (Whoops, my bad on the number change silent )

Taco, I feel really bad for your mom. My mom has gone through sort of the same thing with extended family drama. It STINKS when you are just minding your own business and everybody decides to just be stupid jerks. Some people just don't grow up or grow a heart.

I'm glad to see that at least YOU support your mom. At least she knows that she is not alone and that she always has someone on her side. That is probably of great comfort(ummm, I don't know about your bro...)

I think your mom is handling this with great dignity, because people of a lesser character would have just started yelling at other people and made the issues even worse. So standing ovation for you and your mother! cheers Hug Triumphant Tamaki

(Oh, and I am hopefully going to be able to read your new fan fic, so I'll let you know what I think later.)

AND LYCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Here I am trying to type a serious post, and what do I end up staring at, seeing constantly out of the corner of my eye? YOUR GIF! Mr. Sexy-pants really ruins the seriousness of the mood, sorry. Here I am trying to be like this: Onion Study And looking at your gif I end up like this: Onion Splutter Yeah, makes me want to go like this Onion Not Listening so I can focus Rolling Eyes
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun May 27, 2012 5:20 pm

2060. LOL pretzel, it's not my fault.... that's his charm at his best! Onion Thumbs Up and if you think THAT"S SEXY! just look at this.....these boys are something else i tell (super junior) ENJOY GUYS!!

Spoiler:

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!! Onion Nosebleed
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 pm

20-- GAIZ WHAT NUMBER ARE WE ON IM SO CONFUSED D:

Yeah... it's really messed up, especially since it's her own brother, sister, and her mom. Like... why treat her like this? -____-

And Lychee, I don't think it's bad to be an honest person...I mean, it's true that people may try to take advantage of that but uh... I dunno o_o
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun May 27, 2012 10:30 pm

2052. That's my number. Yeah, I check out count sometimes because this can really get confusing easily.

I hope your mom, well, feels better, I guess would be the term. Family can be tough to deal with, but hopefully everything will work out for the good.

And Lychee, I'll be honest: THAT PICTURE IS FREAKY! I wonder how much they got paid for that? Suspect
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun May 27, 2012 10:43 pm

2053. LOL! it does make you wonder if that was planned or it just happened! but i have to applaud whoever took that picture cuz it's not an official pic from the company or anything... it was fan taken! either way.... i still think it's hilarious!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:24 am