hi, im new here...

hi, im new here...

Post by ZHYZHY on Sun May 20, 2012 2:31 am

hi im new here silent just call me ZHY-greets n bows- hope to have fun here albino

okay so let me do short introuching.

call me ZHY,im only 16 years old eum im filpino and im an ex hardcore otaku but i still watch animes tho, as well i love manga as much i do on animes.

and well, im a tomboy so it means im a girl i just like and look like a guy pig

and..yet again i hope i can enjoy this site coz since i saw some of ur guys forums which looked intresst to join n discuss and i noticed u guys has tinychat room as well chatroom box hehe Smile

-bows yet again-

i can be shy first meeting but ofc when we all become close friends we`ll be besties coz i love to joke alot so hehe as well im kind person jocolor
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Re: hi, im new here...

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun May 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello and welcome! Very Happy

We do have a members introduction thread, so be careful about making repeat topics. :3

We don't actually use the chatrooms as much as we should. XD But we do use them from time to time, usually the Tinychat one.

Have fun! Very Happy

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi and Welcome ZHYZHY! Glad to see a new face around. Don't worry about being shy. I was the same way in the beginning, but you just have to jump right in and have fun Onion Thumbs Up I can't wait to get to know you better!
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi! Welcome......... Onion Drinks Tea
    I hope you enjoy it here and no need to be shy here- we're all nice...crazy at times...but nice all the same. Onion Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 am