The K-Pop Thread

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Tacoko on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:10 pm

God I'm sorry

I've actually gathered everything little note and discussion we had about it and just put it on one document so it'll be easier to like, write things and I just

Don't

know

/sobs/

I'm so done when it comes to fan fics and some of the ones I start I never even finish like, I'm surprised we totally finished the GD one and ahhhhhhhh I can't

But yes, we do need to get this started being I;m thinking all about our ideas and I'm experiencing intense feels omfg
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 pm

hehehe lol, it's all good... actually i wanted to write a story about a dream i had which went something like this..

Spoiler:
    i had a dream of two of kpop stars that i admire... and i was in a university and i was part of the nursing program and i was helping the school nurse. one guy is an aspired dancer and the other guy an aspired singer. So something happens to the both of them and they come to the nurse's office. i check one guy's pulse on his wrist and NOTHING, then i checked the other guy and NOTHING! i tell the other person with me that i can't feel a pulse and I felt my pulse and NOTHING! but when i hold both guys wrists, all of our pulses start. then i think later on in the dream i end up with one but he's doing stuff behind my back and i meet the other guy and want to be with him....something like that...

what do you think?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 pm

huh

That sounds really interesting, and kinda creepy! Since the two guys didn't have a pulse and YOU DIDNT EITHER? Wat? And then you get your pulses back when you're holding on to them? o3o That's so weird, but it sounds like a good premise for a fanfic! o3o Who were the two guys anyway?
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 pm

hahahah yea someting like that,, I was thinking like some sort spell or something cast upon the three of us. and oh the two guys are....

yunho from tvxq.. he's a really good dancer!
    Spoiler:

DAMN! Onion Nosebleed

and the second guy is jang geun suk, and he's the singer in the story..
    Spoiler:

hehehehe.. i donno i'm tempted to write the story of it...but i kinda don't want to make it SUPER long cuz i'm afraid i'll get writers block! hmmm we'll see.. but FIRST! i should write pretzel's one shot! YAY!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Ohhhh, a spell~ That sounds like a good idea!

YOU SHOULD WRITE IT. 8DD

And ugh, yeah. I just started to write the second part of the Zelo one shot and omfg I'm having feels and

DUDE. YOSEOB'S SOLO ALBUM CAME OUT AND

I listened to all of the songs and omfg THEY ARE AMAZING

Junhyun has done an amazing job producing the album, and Yoseob is such a GREAT singer omfg I'm dying fgsagfkjsajas
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:17 pm

oooooooooo then i'm gonna have to check it out then.....

and i think i will write it but i'll keep it short. i don't want it to drag. and tell me why my freaking paper for sociology is supposed to be 8 pages or more and mine is 6 plus the references is 8! I CAN"T MAKE IT LONGER! and i heard that professor marked off points big time on a student b/c his was the same thing...GRRR!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:26 pm

yes do omfg it's perfect and Yoseob is perfect and I want to love him down yes omfg

Ahhh, yes that's good. I REALLY want to write either a B.A.P or a Beast fic because I have random dumb ideas and I'm just all "SDGHGKJFSHKJFSGAKF" ahhhh the fanfiction life is hard

And dude! D: That is why I hate papers omfg I hate writing them because they're so dumb and fucking page limits are the worst omfg
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:49 pm

I KNOW!!!!!! well i printed it as is and I don't care... i'm gonna try to focus on my presentation PART! GAH! and I HATE presenting.. but i''ll be talking about japan and their trends and stuff so that should be fun and i'll make it pretty!!

I'm really starting to enjoy writing fan fics and one shots.. it's fun....and i think you should do a beast fic....Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 pm

You have to do a presentation too?! God I HATE those! Every time I had to do one in school, I would just be shaking in front of the class omfg.

A Beast one omfg. I always wanted to do a fic with like a gang or something. Hmm... A gang that calls themselves Beast. Hmm. I'm at work now so I'll definitely have to think on it.
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm

I think the idea of writing a story about a 'Beast' gang sounds cool Taco! You should totally try it. Hopefully I'll try and listen to that guy's album.

Good luck on your paper/presentation, Lychee!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm

thank you pretzel! Hug hmmm a gang not bad.... could there be like a love fight or something? like they all fight for one person? and this girl is from another gang but the boys don't know that and the leader of the other gang wants to use the girl as bait to ULTIMATELY DESTROY BEAST! that would be epic! but i think it may be easier to write from one of the members perspective. and he is telling story about what happened. Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Onion Outrage Onion Outrage Onion Outrage

WHOA WHOA WHOA

SLOW DOWN, LYCHEE

LMAO

I dunno if it's gonna work like that, lmao. I was jotting down ideas and stuff on my phone and this is what I came up with so far:

Basically, we have two sisters. Their lives were generally good! Their mom had left their dad few years, leaving just the three of them, and even then, the two sisters and their dad still lived a good life, despite the fact that their dad's a drunk. It wasn't uncommon for him to come home drunk as all hell and actin' a fool, but never hurt the girls or anything and he's just a good guy. Though one night he came home drunk, and even though the girls were used to the behavior, doesn't mean they liked it, and the older sister, her and her dad get into a fight when she tried to talk him into stop drinking and stuff and the fight got so bad that he actually HIT HER. Just the fact that he had just hit his kid sobered him up really quick and he's crying and begging for her forgiveness, and she forgives him and they go on through the night and then after a couple of days, her and her sister's bags are packed and they tell dad that they are leaving, and that he will not see him again until he sobers up and treats his alcoholism. So they up and leave him into a seedier part of town, which is the only place they can go, but their used to the area anyway.

I don't have names for the sisters yet, but I did think of some stuff for the each of them:

OC#1 is the older sister. She is 21 years old. She's the assistant manager at a restaurant that she had been working at since she was 18 years old. The owner and her boss sees her and her sister as his granddaughters, so when he hears of their situation, he lets them rent a house that he owns for a cheap price. She is generally a good person, she works hard and is rather well liked by the patrons of the restaurant, though she is no push over and she does know how to fight. The money she makes go to rent and food and caring for her and her sister, as well as to buy cigarettes and weed for her and her sister.

OC#2: She is the younger sister, and she is 18 years old and a senior in high school. She is a dancer, mostly dancing hip hop and doing B-Boy dancing, so she is a bit of a tom boy, though she DOES have her feminine side. She is not allowed to get a job, and her sister lets her dance as long as she is doing good in school and as long as she finishes. She is a member of a dance crew that was formed with her friends in school, and they crew usually just performs their dances during breaks and stuff like that. She does often get in trouble at school, for fighting or getting into arguments with her teachers and she has a bit of a temper, but like her sister, she is a good, nice person with a passion for dancing.

I know there is still more stuff for me to write about them, but that's all I got for now.

I also wrote a bit of notes for each of the guys:

Doojoon is obviously the leader of the gang Beast, and he's the one that directly has contact with the supplier of the drugs that they buy and then sell.

Junhyung is like the second in command, and he is in charge in dealing with the drugs as well, but with dealing with the sellers and the buyers of the drugs.

Yoseob is in charge of the "handy" work when it comes to uh... confronting people. /coughs/ He has a cute face, but that is what fools people before he goes ham and fucks them up lmao

Hyunseung and Kikwang are both a well know dancing duo that had been winning almost ALL of the town's dance competitions. Competition money goes towards the needs of the gang, but they are still given a good amount of winning money to keep for themselves for all the hard work.

Kikwang is kinda like the playboy jerk and Hyunseung sometimes helps with "handy" work when he gets bored.

Dongwoon works with Yoseob when it comes to the "handy" work, but he has a more uh... deadly force and can sometimes get out of control and he has an issue with his anger.

... I already have an idea for how the maybe the first two chapters could go down. xDD I had a loooong time to think about this at work but I am oh so excited and gfdhgdhkgjdhasjfhjasd I just need to add more things for the guys and the girls and then I can get profiles made because gfhdgfjkshfjkasdl yes

What you thiiiink?
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm

hmmm not bad, i would make sure that the two girls meet the gang in a way that makes sense, and not like "they were walking down a cold dark alley and they saw the gang." It should some how blend together. i think it would be funny if the girls find out that this whole time their dad lived a double life and he's like the head of the drug dealing business and beast is the best gang in getting and selling the drugs...

lol, sorry i said too much... i guess my main point would be to blend the two sides in a way that works and it's not just by chance..
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 pm

I already got that down, hahaha. I'm just gonna leave their dad like, out of it. I mean, he's just going to deal with his alcoholism and stuff and I actually wanna write the girls eventually rekindling their relationship with their dad without the whole drugs bring into it thing.

Since the youngest sister is a dancer and in a crew, and she wants to be able to make some type of money and not just have her sister pay for everything, she gets her crew to participate in a dancing competition, and since it's a dancing competition, she'll most likely have some contact with Kikwang and Hyunseung.

And then, since they BOTH smoke marijuana, there is a person that the oldest sister buys the weed from, and this person just so happens to be a seller for Beast. BUT, this guy has an issue, and has not being giving all of the money he's supposed to be giving back to Beast, keeping the money for himself, so that shit's not gonna play SO. She goes out to his normal spot to buy from him, only to find that he's being pushed around by these guys, who happened to be Yoseob and Junhyung. She sees something she's not supposed to see and she is the first to get mixed up with Beast.

And it's not like the sister don't know who Beast are. They are very widely known and people know not to mess with them. She wanted to keep her distance from them, but because her usual seller had been holding out on money, she witnesses him being killed and then she is brought all into the mix, as well as her sister, especially with the dance competition for her

...yeah xDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:47 pm

hmm interesting... i guess you just have to let the story write itself and hopefully the characters behave. hehheehe i have to tap into my writing vibe to write prezel's one shot!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Yessss, that's what I was thinking too. We'll let it write itself and we'll see what happens. c:

I found the perfect pictures for the guys, but I'm looking for a picture for the two sisters now ahh fgsgfkjdsa

Pictures are hard, man! D:

And yess! That's good! I'm glad my writing vibe is coming back!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Well.... I may be able to help you with that... with the girl photos.. as for the tomboy girl.... there is this girl in a kpop group called f(x) and she looks like a tomboy.. her name is amber...

take a lookey
    Spoiler:

i think she's a tomboy but she's still pretty... what do you think?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

UGH YES IVE SEEN A VIDEO OF THEM AND AMBER IS MY FAVORITE OKAY SHE IS GORGEOUS CAN I LOVE HER FOREVER OMFG GFASHGFKLAS

Thanks, Lychee! 8D But but but I already found my pictures~ 8D weheartit is such a good place to find pictures but LOOK LOOK

This is the older sister, Kim Soohyun

Spoiler:

Isn't she pretty~? *0*

And the younger sister, Kim Minah

Spoiler:

I think this looks suits her so much. She's not like, a complete tomboy either... she's kind of like me. I can be feminine, but how I talk and do things can be seen as boyish sometimes. Does that make sense? I don't think so... BUT YES

THE KIM SISTERS 8DDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

I love those pictures Taco. When you described each person, and then included those pictures completely fit.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 pm

ooooo those are nice pics taco.. haha guess you don't need my help. ooo girl i can't wait what you come up with. Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

LOL IM SORRY LYCHEE. I do appreciate the attempt. I'm just on a roll with this omfg im cry

And I already have a title for the story o3o

Beauties and the Beast

lmao so lame omfg

and then, there is this lyric from a song I like call Beauty of the Beast by Nightwish and I really like how it can fit into the fic

"Beware the Beast but enjoy the feast he offers."

Even more lame but I hgdjshgjdhaslfhsl;

yes, no? o3o

I also thought of Beware the Beast as a title too...

Because of that fucking song omfg
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm

wow! that's quite clever.. it's all good taco, let me know if you need help Onion Thumbs Up girl, seeing getting excited about your fan fic makes me want to start mine too! YAY! high five for writing buddies!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Yes. We share an AURA. YESSSSSS.

And I think I'm gonna go with Beauties and the Beast. Yes. c:
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

I like the title, Taco, totally go for it!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Yesss, I am! 8D

And now I'm going to bed omfg

Goodnight~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 pm