The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am

LOL EPIC DANCE TO THE MAX!!! I LOVE IT!! more to come soon Onion Thumbs Up

and oh taco i figured out how the fan fic should be from gd's side on which we were discussing early on why he's acting the way he is... here's a thought

Spoiler:
    in the k-pop world, any "weird" action you do, it is put in the spotlight. so in real life, gd got in trouble for smoking marijuana but he said that he was in the bathroom and drunk and some guy gave it to him and he thought it was a cigarette. and in the beginning of big bang's comeback, album sales weren't that high because of the controversies going on with big bang. so i thought for the story, Gd does not want another story on him. (there is actually a date ban for some members of their company) so i think it would be interesting to add the pressures of the company on one side and the date ban which it can be said that ppl can't date ppl within the company. you work for the company so he can't date you! and plus we can add something like gd almost got kicked out b/c he had an affair with the ceo's wife but the ceo forgave him. So he's under pressure to not fail and move on with his career!

so what do you think?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am

Ohhh, Lychee! I like it~ Much better than my idea LOLOL

And...

Spoiler:
    I think I read about the marijuana incident before, and I kind of suspected that in like, a big company like YG, there will be date bans on some members! And I like it,'cause while the girl she obviously caught feelings for him and she's buggin' out about it, she still wants to be on friendly terms with him but with GD acting like that, it's kind of hard too dghjsagsdhgdkaj

Yes, I approve of this idea!

And that last idea, oh man that is some scandalous shit. Approval. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 pm

AWESOME! so as i posted on the fook yea thread on how FREAKING DEPRESSED i was from class and on what they showed!! SO I WATCH THIS VID! AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Nosebleed I can't chose anymore, KOREA OR JAPAN! MAYBE BOTH! but i love this! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND BODY! and HE SOUNDS AMAZING LIVE!! GOD!!

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Lychee.... those gifs after the video are very relevant to my feelings right now.

Unf~
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:42 pm

unf indeed! and you know who else is unf?? se7en! this is my current desktop pic and the second one will soon follow after!!

Spoiler:

YUMMY! Onion Nosebleed

any who taco, it is ok to start a one shot from gd's side of the story based on what we decided on? let me know Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Unnnnnf, that is one sexy man! Yes, so much approval~

AND YES. Lychee you can start it! I like what we have set up, since it's a better idea than mine! After you finish, I will probably continue off from there. XD

This is turning out like a round robin type thing LOLOLOLOL
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 pm

i will get it started hopefully by this weekend! and oh i think you may like this... it's a korean variety show.. and the entire yg company is there talking including gd it's SOO FREAKING CUTE AND FUNNY! ENJOY!!

http://kshowsengsubs.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/sbs-strong-heart-eng-sub/
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 pm

8DD! Yaaaay~ I can't wait! <3

I'm gonna need to find something else to write in lmao. xDD

And Lycheeee, I can't see the video. DDD:
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 am

hmm u see i part 2 works cuz it's on dailymotion and i just watched two parts.. i have not tried part 1.. so maybe try part two to see if it works.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 am

D:

It's buggin' out dhjgfsjsa

I give up. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 am

HELLO!! i'ts me... it's time for taco's surprise! HERE IT IS!! ONE SHOT OF GD'S SIDE OF THE STORY. i didn't realized would be this long but i think you will enjoy it!

Spoiler:
    Today is just the same old same old in the crazy life of Big Bang. We arrive at the place we were going to perform and the boys went their separate rooms. I got my own room so no one can bother me; yeah that’s right I got my own room, that’s called swag! Haha just kidding. Anyways I’m in my room on my phone doing my thing when I hear the door slam behind me. I jumped out of my seat and I see one of the producers in front of me with a clipboard of the run-down of the performances.
    “Can you knock” I snickered at her as she is staring me down. She walks closer to me.
    “Don’t screw this up got it! The CEO is here today, we cannot afford to have mess up over something stupid!” Her tone was strong and serious. I turned around and stared at her from the reflection in the mirror. I tried to hold my anger and annoyance from her.
    “Don’t worry, I got this. You can leave now.” Without saying a word she let out a sigh and left my room. Stupid people, why can’t they just leave me alone? Ok so I messed up so what? I apologized so many times. I said I was going to start over and now they are going watch like a little child. Whatever man, I need to focus! I sat back on my seat and just played with my phone when I suddenly hear the knob turn. I thought it was the annoying producer again but it was someone else in mind. A girl, pretty with a nervous look on her face. Our eyes met in the mirror and it felt like I could see right through her. It was first time today but she had a face of determination. I hesitated on what I should say.
    “You must be the makeup artist. I’m G-dragon.” I bowed on my seat. She quickly came to my chair and started to apply my make-up. I tried not to look at her but when I did glance from time to time I saw her hands shake. Her eyes look stern and focused and her scent fragrant.
    “Some girl, she’s different. Most girls would be so nervous right now.” I said to myself. Well I wanted to break the silence and ask the typical question that I usually ask.
    “So are you single?”
    “Eh?” she said it so loud that she dropped her brush. I reached down to pick it up and our eyes met yet again. Damn those same stern eyes. Her eyes pierced through me, her eyes were soft and innocent. I kinda felt bad for scaring her like that.
    “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. I just wanted to start a conversation. So do you like my music?”
    ““Yes, I do. I love your new song Fantastic Baby. It really is fantastic!” !” she looked away as she said that. Usually people say that they like it and be gushing over it but her, she was different. I couldn’t help but laugh! It was too cute to hear that and it sounded refreshing in my ears. I hear a knock on the door and she hurriedly does the last minute touch-ups . I didn’t want to leave at all.
    “This looks great, you did a good job. Thanks. By the way, you never answered my question if you were single or not.”
    “Well I….” before she could say anything I winked at her and left. I see that stupid producer lady again with her clipboard. We are both hurriedly walk towards the front stage
    “You better have not done anything. She’s new you know.”
    “Shut up, I need to focus before I go on stage. I tried to walk ahead of her but I’m suddenly pulled over to the side. It’s the CEO, he had a smirk on his face but his tone quite serious.
    “Jiyong, I hope you are ready tonight. It’s a big day you know. Let’s not make any mistakes ok? Don’t worry, there are no distractions this time for you to MESS UP!”he yelled as if thunder struck and squeezed my arm tightly. His voice brought shivers down my spine.”Jiyong, I was forgiving to you so many times. I don’t want bullshit this time got it?”
    “Yes..” I said softly and bowed. He let go of my arm and I went towards the main stage. The boys followed behind me not saying a word. I just want this to be over…

The lights go dim, I take my final bow with the boys and we walk off stage. The crew was applauding and patting my back but for some reason my eyes were searching. Then I see her, she immediately stands up straight as I approach her.

“You did a great job GD! IT was so awesome.” I didn’t know what to do at the moment. I can’t just leave her like that. No not a girl like that. I just can’t.
    “Thank you, I’m glad you like it. Oh wait, there is a makeup smudge on your face.” just an excuse, there was no smudge. I could not just leave her like that. I felt like I had to. I lean in and kiss her soft cheek. I know I shouldn’t have done that but still, it was soothing.
    “I’m glad you came today, it was fun. I hope I see you again. Next time I perform, it will be just for you!”
    The guards started to come to me so I made a dash from back stage towards the car. One of the guards gave me my phone and I sent a text to the producer saying that I wanted that make-up artist. No reply though, I know she’ll do it. As I’m walking the boys follow behind me. Taeyang taps my shoulder
    “Bro what are you doing? he looked concerned
    “What are you talking about?”
    “I saw what you did. Dude don’t mess this up for us. We all worked so hard.”
    “I know what I’m doing Taeyang. And I would appreciate it if you stop bickering at me. We have been in this company for a long time; we grew together so please….
    “I know that GD but I can’t go through any more trouble, we all went through deep shit because….
    “SHE WAS JUST A FAN GIRL LIKE ALL THE OTHERS! SO WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL! his eyes widen and looked away
    “Dude, I’m sorry ok. I’ve been getting a lot of stress from our boss and stuff. It’s been a long day. Let’s go out for some food ok?" he smiled and so did the others

As much as I don’t want anY distractions, I want to see that girl again. She had such determination in her that gave me the strength I needed to perform. I must not think of the past, I must move forward. God I need to get a hold of myself. There is so much negativity around me, the CEO, the producers, and mangers. Can once person shine the light in so much darkness?

few that was alot!! LOL i hope you like it! AND TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVINGS FOR SEXYNESS AND GOOD PERFORMANCE, HERE IS RAIN WITH 15 MINS OF AMAZING DANCING AND CHARM! i swear this guy is amazing, so much charisma and 15 mins of performing he did such a good job!! here is it!!

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am

LYCHEEEEEEEEEEEE

-intense fangirl flailing-

THIS IS GREAT. AHHH! Thank you! <3

Ahhh! Now I feel like I can write GD more easily as I finish this fic! dhjsghjksagdhjksa This has insprired me and jsghgjkhsagfjhkgjhsaggjdha Thank you, Lychee! It's awesome! ;A;

And lmao those gifs describe my emotions through out a typical day. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 am

aww you're welcome! Hug one suggestion though! some how if you can put this in your story, in that strong heart show.. one of the girl's from 2ne1 talked about how gd one time came behind the girl and gave her a back hug and said "tell your friends that i hugged you" and he has said that it's a habit to give back hugs... maybe instead of a kiss scene replace it with a back hug cuz that is something he does in real life!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:19 am

Yeah, I seen than around on Tumblr! Hahaha, yeah I can do that! It'll be after then like, make up or something. -thinks- Yes, it can work.

He just needs to stop being so mean. xDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:43 am

lol yea well the reason he is mean is because of stress and different emotions, if he is only nice then it makes his character just one sided in real life no one is like that!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 am

I know! xDD I'm working with all of that. xDD No one likes one sided boring people.

And her...

Spoiler:
    Now she feels bad because Taeyang told her that GD has being going through a lot, and she feels like she's being selfish for only thinking of her feelings and not realizing that GD has a lot of his shoulders being the band leader and such things like that. xD

That's how much I have so far. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:20 pm

hmm okay not bad....she feels bad but at the same time she does not feel bad cuz she really did not do anything. Gd was the one who started it and she wants to work and help her mom so she is in a dilemma!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Total dilemma! She's keeping this strictly professional now!

But that would be hard to do because the other guys are really five year olds. xDD

They're so silly sometimes. xD I love theeeem. xDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 pm

yes yes exactly, how about making it to where she is friends with one of the members in which she would least expect to be friends with like daesung or senguri.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 pm

I somehow formed a friendship between her and Taeyang, and I haven't even written that far yet. xDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 pm

hahah ok girlie... it's all good! let me know if you need suggestions!! we make a good team girlie! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

HAHAHA WE SURE DO.

I'm just trying to think of like, what could happen and such, like should she go and talk right to GD up front? Or should she like, talk to Taeyang and try to get info from him.

Maybe she doesn't know about the whole affair thing that happened, since that scandal wasn't brought out to the public, and she finds out somehow. Hmmm. -rubs chin-
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm

i think if she confronted GD, he may not say anything cuz he does not want to brush up his past. and if she talks to taeyang, they are like bros for a long time so he may not say anything either cuz they are so close you like that brother bond. so how about this.
    Spoiler:
    she some how gets lock out of the company and can't get out. so she decides to do some detective work and snoops around the company. she notices that the ceo's door is unlock and she looks around to see if she can find anything. she pulls out one of the drawers and in a secret compartment she sees a folder containing pics of gd and the ceo's wife (she realizes it's the ceo's wife cuz there is a pic of the ceo and the wife on the desk) so maybe like the paparazzi caught gd and the wife and maybe the ceo had to pay alot for the paparazzi not to publish it!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Yeah, that is right hsajklha

And Lycheeeeee! That is excellent! I like that idea a lot. And from where I left off now in my writing, it works perfectly! 8D Ahhh, yessss.

You are a master, Lychee. xD My ideas are never that good. ;A;

Though, I don't think she would snoop around and stuff, haha. xD I think the only reason she would be going around is to find a key or something that can get her out of the building, and she'll go to the CEO's office thinking a key may be there, and then when she's looking, she finds the pictures

I dunno, I just don't see her snooping. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 pm

ok yea that works, she's looking for a key and she pulls out on of the draws and the folder comes out! me like!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:58 pm