Twins appreciation

SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by SariLee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:31 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    What is up with Asian men and their obsession with "cute and innocent" girls?? Onion Hypnotised

I wish I could answer that! Onion Anger This might be one of those questions foreigners might never be able to answer! Though if I were to venture a guess, it might be because the men like being seen as more dominant and find more boyish women intimidating? I don't know, but men in Japan always seem like the one's "in charge", so maybe it really is a dominance thing. I don't know, it's just a thought. And I'm right with you, Mrs. Takagi. While I love getting jazzed up every once in a while, I'm more of a jeans and converse kind of girl!

I also love reading everyone's opinions! It's fun to get into discussions like this, because fangirling 100% of the time (while nice) is a bit overwhelming Onion Hypnotised I enjoy the culture aspect too! If only there was some way we could all actually get together and discuss these things in person! (Also, I'm kind of curious as to what everyone looks like Onion XD )

Mrs.Takagi wrote: 1) I wonder what Manpei thought of his brother posting pictures of his unmentionables on Shin's blog for all the (already hyped up) fangirls to see. . .lol

I'm guessing he wasn't surprised. After all, he's posted pictures of Shinpei sleeping before. I wonder if those two in some kind of ongoing picture-prank war?

Mrs.Takagi wrote: 2) I wonder if Man-chan makes it a habit to buy/wear silk underwear. . .because if he does, I'll be sure to add that little feature to my "Rated-R Manpei Fantasies"

I bet! After all, I've heard they're the most comfortable kind...I'm sure they have no trouble affording such luxuries.

thepinkbookworm wrote: And where was this lengthy discussion about American/Japanese actors? Was it on the older Twins Appreciation thread(because I read that and don't really remember anything about that) or on another thread? Sounds like an interesting talk.

I'm pretty sure it's buried somewhere in this active thread. If I had more time at the moment, I'd dig through and find it for you, but I'm kind of pressed for time right now! It's a couple of pages long, and I'm pretty sure it's somewhere near the beginning.

And now I REALLY need to get back to what I was doing before: finishing my short story for creative writing! Onion Stress Load I think it's worth mentioning on here that one of my characters in the story (a fourth grade teacher) is named Mr. Takagi. My teacher will never know Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 am

Lol, yes, I realise that too. We can be so random and unstable here that we can talk about our Twinpeis right after we talked about the wonders of the world.. And Takagi-senpai, that doesn't sound like a broken record at all, in fact, I'm happy that I made you senpais happy.

SariLee wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:What is up with Asian men and their obsession with "cute and innocent" girls?? Onion Hypnotised
    I wish I could answer that! Onion Anger This might be one of those questions foreigners might never be able to answer! Though if I were to venture a guess, it might be because the men like being seen as more dominant and find more boyish women intimidating? I don't know, but men in Japan always seem like the one's "in charge", so maybe it really is a dominance thing. I don't know, it's just a thought. And I'm right with you, Mrs. Takagi. While I love getting jazzed up every once in a while, I'm more of a jeans and converse kind of girl!

Sarilee-senpai, you are correct-ish. Since I, myself, am an Asian, I should best tell you a thing or two that I know of.
    Take note, I'm still single and have never dated anyone Wall ... Onion ... But that doesn't mean I don't know how it goes.

Asian women are independent. That's the main reason now. Back then, we DEPEND on men to live after a marriage and would probably don't know how to make money of our own. Plus, during the olden days, women are less knowledgeable than men because the parents thought women are only used to bear children and cook which is why they never bothered to send the women to school.

But since time's changed, women are starting to catch up with men. Because we lack the physical strength men has, we instead rely on our specialty to multitask and that special talent where we could make ANYTHING out of used items we find laying about. Over the years, it's women who has changed drastically that men couldn't keep up.

Which is why they want women who're not so independent and completely helpless so they wouldn't feel like they're not needed. So yes, Asian men doesn't want women who could destroy their ego so they went for the sweet, helpless ones.

The thing is, even if the girl is sweet now, after a few years of marriage and she can live on her own without him. That's a woman's evolution. Twisted Evil

*cough* Anyways..yeah..I suppose I cleared that up a bit.

SariLee wrote:(Also, I'm kind of curious as to what everyone looks like Onion XD )

We should post a picture of ourselves!! I'll compile them and make a nice collage called, "Ladies of Takagi Manpei and Shinpei", or any other quote I can think of. It would be our own, amazing identity to show the world who are the twins' biggest fans.

EVERYONE!! Please upload your picture, I beg of you! Take your BEST picture, doesn't matter when or where, post it here and I shall work my magic.
    And for that, I shall post you my picture. God..I hope I look ok in this.. And yes, that is my natural skin color despite me being Asian.

This was from two years ago, but I still look the same now, only my hair's slightly shorter.

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Fb_pho11
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 am

Thanks for clearing all that up, Rena-chan. It's nice to hear from someone who actually KNOWS more about the culture rather than just venturing a guess like us American girls Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Ryu Rena wrote:
    SariLee wrote:(Also, I'm kind of curious as to what everyone looks like Onion XD )

We should post a picture of ourselves!! I'll compile them and make a nice collage called, "Ladies of Takagi Manpei and Shinpei", or any other quote I can think of. It would be our own, amazing identity to show the world who are the twins' biggest fans.

Rena-chan, you're so pretty! I love the idea, and the title is super cute. Maybe you could add something about us being their biggest fans in there too?
    I had to dig to find a picture of me by myself (I don't like taking pictures of myself... Onion Breeze ), but I found this one my boyfriend took. It's a little old, but I still look the same, my hair is just longer now. I hope this works!

Twins appreciation - Page 21 73012_1545811978477_1630350001_1238332_1261921_n

I can't wait to see everyone else! Onion Thumbs Up
    eva_lee
    eva_lee
    Commoner

Post by eva_lee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Gotta get me an Asian guy, I swear. . .*writes that on her To-Do list*
    Takagi-san, as someone who has a Japanese boyfriend, I have to tell you that when he is clueless, he is SO clueless.
    Despite being the one to pursue me, when I finally realized he wanted my attention he became all shy again and it was like trying to pry feelings out of a vault. Then suddenly he would get serious again and give me those seductive eyes (I feel like this is totally how Manpei would play it too ) and I was helpless but to fall for him. Then, again, he would clamp up and I would be exasperated, like does this guy actually like me or not? He's very frustrating at times lol and our cultural differences are challenging sometimes, but how sweet he is definitely outweighs those problems.

A major problem though, is our families. Since my parents are so ignorant about other cultures they often come across as rude, and since his Family is very traditional apparently our relationship is a big NG to his family.

As for cute girls, I asked him and he vehemently denied liking anything of the sort, though he did agree that a lot of men like girls who they feel need to depend on them. Ah the fragile male ego. I wonder how Man and Shin feel about that kind of thing. I think it would be so depressing if they only liked that kind of girl, they should just date each other instead.

This picture is terrible, but this is me:

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Meme10

I have some image issues ( I don't like how I look) so this super embarrassing for me. But Ryu Rena and SariLee, you are both so cute!

The underwear!!! They are so adorable, but I don't know if it is cuter that Manpei actively buys silk mickey mouse undies or that Shinpei rifles through his drawers. The more I find out about them the harder it is to resist writing fanfiction about shopping for underwear.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 am

Lol, because I thought it might be fun to see and compare American and Asian ways of datings and such. And since our twinpeis are slightly westernized.... Cunnin Onion Idea Hmmm...plans are drawing themselves in my head~~

Onion Thumbs Up Those are JUST what I needed! And you two are so pretty!!! I've saved them in my files, now I'm waiting for the others to upload their pictures. And while waiting, I shall be skimming through every possible website and digging through the Ouran live tumblr page to search for more cute pictures of the twins.

Sadly..I can't find any. BUT I SHALL NOT GIVE UP!!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 am

I'm popping in once more before I go to bed...

First of all, Eva-lee, I freaking LOVE your hair. I always try to get mine to curl like that, and it just doesn't work...and I only wish I could pull off those kinds of glasses. You are very pretty!

So that makes two people on the forum who have dated/are dating an Asian? Like I said, my Asian is Chinese, but he is severely westernized (born in China, but adopted here when he was one, so he's been here basically all his life). Eva-chan is the guy you dated (are dating?) actually from Japan, like actually lived there for a while, or was he raised where you are from? Because I think if he was actually from Japan, that would explain why he acted the way he did.

I can totally see our Twinpei's trying to deny liking cute things just to seem manly, but of course then all we would have to do was go into their rooms and point out the Boof bears on their beds (and Shinpei's Boof clock...that cracks me up every time).

Anyway, I am quite tired, I just finished my story (41 freaking pages long....ugh), and now I'm going to bed! I'll talk to (and see haha) everyone tomorrow! Onion Sleepy Time
    eva_lee
    eva_lee
    Commoner

Post by eva_lee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 am

Thanks! My hair is naturally curly, which is a nightmare most of the time. If it's not greasy looking it's an afro or a birds nest. That episode of Ouran where the twins start touching Ayame's hair and talking about how it's naturally wavy always carries me off into a fantasy about the twins running their fingers through my hair Onion Daydreaming They have such nice hands! I always fall for pretty hands.

To answer your question SariLee, he is on exchange here to go to university so he was born and grew up in Shiga prefecture (close to Kyoto). It's actually kind of awkward because he is my TA for some of my Japanese classes, so sometimes he also becomes my sensei (he doesn't ever go easy on me either when he marks my tests). Anyway he is crazy about Western culture though so he started studying english seriously when he was in middle school. His english is very good but there are still lots of times we can't understand each other or he does things that baffle me or vice versa. The first time I kissed him in public he had such an extremely embarrassed reaction you would think I touched him inappropriately (whoops I didn't know). He also gets embarrassed when my friends stare at him. My roommate has a crush on him so she often makes him uncomfortable.

He is actually the reason I discovered these adorable Twinpeis. In an effort to get me to talk about anything but Arashi he convinced me to watch Ouran with him. That girly side of him makes me laugh (it's super cute) but I can see it's not uncommon what with Manpei's rose scented body lotion fetish and how often the twins get their hair done.

SariLee what is your boyfriend like? Does he mind that you fangirl?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Thank you everyone, the whole underwear thing makes more sense(sense?) to me now (and Mrs.Takagi, you are my favorite for actually posting a picture of said underwear However, where exactly did you get it from? Your computer???

From my computer. . .?

Naturally!! Onion Laugh

But seriously, I swiped it from Shin's own blog of course. Along with another ridiculous load of random pictures he's taken over the years. Which is a shame because since only so many of their blogs are translated, sometimes it's hard for me to try and figure out what the heck is supposed to be going on in the pictures they take. Onion Stress Load

Like Manpei is quite fond of taking pictures of his legs and feet for some reason (they have really long, skinny feet lol) And Shinpei has like a GAZILLION pictures of food and Starbucks beverages he's consumed in the past half decade. . . .

(Can you imagine an already bubbly and peppy Shinpei AFTER he's had a cup of Starbucks coffee? affraid )

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And where was this lengthy discussion about American/Japanese actors? Was it on the older Twins Appreciation thread(because I read that and don't really remember anything about that) or on another thread? Sounds like an interesting talk

I THINK it may have been in the older thread. We seriously talk about so much stuff on here in such a short amount of time, it's hard to keep track.I'd be happy to track down that discussion for you as well if you'd like Very Happy I'm going through the old thread right now anyways, trying to remember all the nonsense I've said. . .lol

That, and I miss Jade-sama's lovely translations. . . . T_T

Ah, and going back to our current hot topic about why men in Asian countries are so obsessed about cute/helpless girls. . . . .

YOU GUYS SURE KNOW A LOT OF STUFF!!! Surprised

And I agree with everyone's inputs: it sounds to me like a combination of the tender male ego along with the always present feeling of "male dominance".
    You'd think with all that ego and dominance that Asian men would be better at being more direct and open about their thoughts and feelings. . . Rolling Eyes

And I'm all for making a guy feel good about himself but seriously? I don't think I have the capacity (or the patience) to be in the position of constantly "soothing" the oh-so-fraglie male ego. . . Onion Yawn

And to be fair, Western guys are just as frustrating (if not worse). American guys definitely come off sometimes as just being super pushy and needy. My mom once said about being married to my dad "It's like raising ANOTHER child!" Razz

I could be wrong, but Manpei and Shinpei don't seem to fall into either category. Oh we all realize by now that they have their own weaknesses and badsides but I think that if I were dating/married to one (or both) of them. . .I could totally handle their craziness!

I have random mood swings like Manpei, so that doesn't scare me at all. And I think I could eventually get used to Shinpei's brattiness and hyperactive-ness. (I still want to know Manpei's secret for dealing with Shin's battery charged personality lol)

Random Thought: Manpei and Shinpei should write a book that gives advice on how to maintain a healthy and successful relationship with one's life partner, and then sell it to married couples Big Laugh
    Seriously, they've been together longer than my parents! If anyone would know about being in an intimate relationship for nearly 30 years, I'd put my money on the Takagi twins!

Okay, now the thing I've really been wanting to say this whole time. . . .

I don't care what you guys say YOU ARE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Onion XD Onion Starry Eyes

I usually reserve my gushing for the twins, but you all are some seriously lovely looking ladies!
    Great idea Rena-chan! Just earlier today while I was doing some homework daydreaming in the lecture hall, I started wondering about what you guys look like. In my own head, I always pictured you guys as anime characters though. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes
    (Don't ask).

Unfortunately, I hate taking pictures of myself as I think I only look best from the neck down. I don't have any picture of myself saved on my laptop, but after class today, I think I'll suck it up and take a picture so I can post it on here ^_^
    I didn't mention this before because I didn't think it was all that important/fascinating but. . .I cut all my hair off this past weekend. . .it was really long (it reached down to my waist) but I decided to cut it and now it barely reaches past my ears. . . Headesk Sweatdrop
    I think my hair was the only thing that made me look relatively cute, so now that it's gone I feel a bit. . .naked Crying or Very sad

I actually kind of just woke up, and for about have a second, I considered doing like Manpei and taking a picture of me and my messy bedhead, but I don't want to scare you guys, so I'll wait till I'm presentable. . .hehehe

I promise, I'll post a photo later!

And speaking of photos. . .lookee what I found!!

[credit for the photos goes to ichigo-kurimu on tumblr]

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt10Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt110Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt210Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt310Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt410

mmmm. . . .gorgeous Japanese twin pirates. . .they can shiver my timbers anytime. . . Twisted Evil

(I have no idea what that means by the way. . .haha)

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 pm

eva_lee wrote:
    SariLee what is your boyfriend like? Does he mind that you fangirl?

Well let's see...he's very caring and sweet, and very in touch with his feminine side, which is a great thing to be, trust me. His adoptive father was born and raised in China, so he knows a lot of recipes and culture quirks (because I like calling them that...) that he shares with me, but he doesn't know any Chinese at all (ironically he speaks Spanish of all languages). He doesn't care that I fangirl, because he admits to fantasizing about Taylor Swift and Amanda Bynes (plus I've even gotten him to admit that the Twinpei's are cute a few times Onion Laugh ). Yeah, we both have our celebrity crushes, so we've both gotten used to each other's fangirling/boying. Plus, I showed him the black and white picture of the twins dressed as Shirley and Emily, and he admitted that they looked hot AND that it takes a true man to be able to dress and pose like that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he accepts my obsession Onion Drinks Tea

Mrs.Takagi wrote: Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt410

Oh...hello there Onion Blush Feel free to take me captive, I promise I'll be obedient and do anything you ask Onion Daydreaming
    And now I have new things to daydream about
    ... Onion Nosebleed
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

lol I'm gone for not even a day and the thread is moving by so fast! XDDDD
    *feeling left behind*

just leaving these two pics. I should really start scanning but I don't have time. ;____; These two are from the Indigo no Yoru photobook. I took the pics a long time ago. XD

Twins appreciation - Page 21 2012-02-05150354

Twins appreciation - Page 21 2012-02-05150416

now to catch up on reading what I missed. XDDD
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Just finished reading what I missed..............EHHHHH???!! pics of ourselves??? OTL
    *looks through cellphone* I don't like taking pics of myself! lol
    I think I even deleted the few ones I did have...... Onion OTL

mmmmmm but there might be one or two somewhere in my cellphone.......but still, I'm not a pretty sight to see. XD
    And I think most of my pics show my extremely tired face. Like right now, I have huge dark circles under my eyes from having insomnia for a year now. ;___; lol and I never wear makeup so I don't even cover up those dark circles.

Though it is nice looking at all of your pics though! It makes me feel closer to all of you~ :3

I wish we could all meet in Japan someday. That would be really fun ne! Onion Skipping
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Holy flippin cow, hello! I know how you feel setolove. I come by here in the evenings and I have a ton of new things to read(not that I mind). Alright, let me see if I can cover everything:

First, Mrs.Takagi, if you could send me the link to the specific area about the actor discussion, I would be so grateful! I already read both the older Twin thread and the new one, but since they total 90 pages, who knows if I remember reading it. I also miss Jade, but at least we still have some of her old translations.

Oh, and setolove, I love those pictures of the twins! They were amazing in that show, and those pictures are super cute.

Ryu Rena, cool idea for the picture collab, but I am afraid I won't share my picture. I have issues with putting personal stuff like that on the web, so I tend to shy away from sharing personal photos. Sorry. But the rest of you look adorable! I love seeing pictures of fellow fan girls, because I can only imagine you in my head as your Avatar, so it helps to actually see how many different girls can join together in a love of Asian drama and especially our favorite twins.

And, I agree with setolove, I think it would be amazing if we all went to Japan together or met up there. I can just imagine the insanity of it Laughing All of us, wandering around Japan looking for Ouran actors and checking out Maid Cafes(because, what the heck, it would be interesting). Of course, imagining that many fangirls in a foreign country also frightens me. But who cares, it would be cool Triumphant Tamaki

Anyway, those are my current thoughts Onion Drinks Tea
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am

LOL!!!! Right!
    I like how this thread moves so fast though~ I always look forward to checking this forum during my breaks~ :3

Mmmmmm I found a pic of myself on my cellphone. At first, I didn't want to share it here since I'm really shy about that kind of stuff but then I thought about you all and how some of you have shared your pics. So I decided to share mine as well. It's only fair ne. XD (though I would still be too embarrassed to have my pic on any sort of collage XD)

Anyway, I'll just put it under a spoiler. XDDD
    Spoiler:

Twins appreciation - Page 21 2011-04-06171331
    I took this pic last year and it was actually around the time my sleeping time decreased drastically. OTL It was nowhere near as bad as June but my insomnia was just starting so that's why I look so tired and the dark circles were starting to form. lol
    I guess I should have (should be) wearing makeup but I never have and I don't think I will anytime soon. XD
    Um, so nice to meet you? lol Onion Bows
    And sorry to anyone out there had any sort of expectations as to how I would look. lol

I finally have free time tomorrow but I'll spent most of the day on my way home. I don't want to rant but I was really looking forward to going home but now, I just want to stay at my dorm. I really hate how I look forward to something and then have all my expectations shatter right in front of my face. :/

lol ANYWAY, who else thought about how cute Shinpei was on the entry he posted today on his blog~~~~??? Onion Blush
    I should go look at the pic again~ XD It really does make me smile. lol Onion Love

Take care everyone! Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:42 am

Awww, Seto-chan, you're so adorable!

(And for the record, I still think you guys kind of look like anime characters Surprised )

I seriously wish that all of us could meet so we can hang out/fangirl together too!!!

Too bad we all apparently live at random points on the planet. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Alrighty. . .I managed to suck it up and take a decent picture of myself. I tried to soften the blow by making a "cute" face. . . Rolling Eyes
    This will probably be the last time I take a pic of myself for a while. . .lol

Anyway, here's me!

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Mrstak10

But more importantly, here's the photo of the twins that they posted on FB a couple of hours ago.
    FAR more photogenic than myself. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Lovelo10

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 am

It's so cool to finally be able to see everybody! Now I can finally put faces to (screen)names! It's exciting, and surprisingly a lot of you look how I pictured you... Shocked

But aside from that, how adorable are our Twinpei's?! I've noticed they've been posting a lot of pictures of themselves together lately. Maybe they've been hanging out even more? or are even more in love? What was that? I random moment of me actually discussing twincest? That's rare...

*ahem* Anyone notice how Shinpei keeps writing English words on his pictures like "smile" and "cute" and "peace"? (not to mention his handwriting is WAY better than mine Onion Cursed/Down ) It really makes me wonder how much English they speak and how well they speak it! I want to know dammit!!! Onion To Kill

Ugh...I guess I'll just have to go to Japan, hunt them down and find out for myself to keep wondering! Headesk Sweatdrop
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 am

cheers THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SHARING ALL YOUR PHOTOS!!!! I promise it won't go anywhere else but the collage. And everyone here are so pretty... Onion Starry Eyes It's an honor to actually see your real faces instead of just imagining in my head how you senpais actually looked like.
    The collage is on its way!!

Setolove-senpai...I died when I saw those very very VERY beautiful pictures of our Twinpeis. Manpei is teasing us. End of argument. He is TEASING us with those..those..cat-like, seductive, hazy eyes... Onion Nosebleed I can just die and go straight to heaven!! But heaven better have some Twinpei action in it Onion Yellow Card .

And I agree. We should meet in Japan someday. It is the country where our love is poured into and the home of THOUSANDS of beautiful men! But our target are just two men...and they are Man-chan and Shin-chan. Gleaming Onion Eyes
    I believe we can stalk the twins no problem. I once tried google map and go to Nagoya, I was able to 'walk' on its streets. I just can't find their parents' house. And now I feel like a complete stalker... Headesk Sweatdrop
    And that picture...such adorableness from Shinpei... LOOK AT HOW SPARKLING HIS EYES ARE!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

And I may have found out why they only wear one earphone at a time. I think it's because;
    1) they want to hear their surroundings and
    2) they're just so used to share earphones before Shin-chan bought his own.

In the pictures I've seen them wear earphones, Manpei always wear it in his right ear while Shinpei wears it in the left. I bet they just can't get over it even after they have their own set of earphones Onion XD

SariLee wrote:But aside from that, how adorable are our Twinpei's?! I've noticed they've been posting a lot of pictures of themselves together lately. Maybe they've been hanging out even more? or are even more in love? What was that? I random moment of me actually discussing twincest? That's rare...

There is love in the air between these two... Twisted Evil
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 am

I've just noticed that the Twinpei's have posted photos of themselves together to their FB page 3 days in a row now. . .

That's so unlike them. (Not that I'm complaining in the least Surprised ) I actually wish they did that more often. Not only do they look adorable together, but it's a lot easier to save and re-post the pictures they post directly to their FB page as opposed to when they post pictures on their blogs.

Rena-chan, would you mind editing those said photos when you find the time? Wooby Onion Eyes

I especially like this last photo. . .as usual, Shinpei's eyes are dancing with happiness and cuteness. . .and as usual, I can't stare into Manpei's eyes for too long, because I get the feeling he's sending hypnotic messages to my brain telepathically. . . Onion Anger

Why yes Manpei, I would love to play strip poker with you and Shinpei sometime. . . Onion Hypnotised

How the heck does he do that??! You can't teach that!!!

And I've been noticing the thing with the headphones too. . .these pictures are obviously being taken while they're out an about, so they probably are keeping one ear free so they can hear what's going on around them.

I really should try that. . .even when I'm walking around in public, I tend to keep both earbuds in with the volume cranked up. . .not very safe, is it? Onion Cursed/Down

Anyway, I love seeing cute "couple photos" of these two together. And if they're as predictable as I think they are, they're probably going to heading back to Nagoya soon for their usual 2-3 day mini vacation. Onion Drinks Tea

Ugh, I know that they have their plays coming up soon and the Ouran movie premeire is just around the corner, but. . .all this waiting and anticipation for their next project is just killing me. . .killing me I tell ya!!

The suspense is too much! And believe me when I say that the only thing that is keeping me sane for the rest of my school semester is constantly fangirling the twins.

I think stalking them actually helps me to maintain what little sanity I have left. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

Can't wait to see your photo collage, Rena-chan!! Very Happy

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 am

AND I HAVE DONE IT!!!
    *collapses from exhaustion* Dead Onion
    I've compiled all the pictures, edited each of them individually and FINALLY made it into a collage before editing them again. I wasted a couple of hours Razz but that's okay! Because I promised to do this so I shall do it!
    And I have. Very Happy

Besides the collage, I also edited the picture Shin-chan posted earlier, and the scans from Indigo no Yoru. I had waaaayyy too much fun. Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Here's the collage...

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Ladies10

There aren't many of us to I have to fill the blanks with the twins' picture. But there's a hidden meaning to their picture. Razz Figure it out as you scroll down. I'll tell you at the end of this post.

Here's the edit for Shin's picture...

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Fuck_y10

And this is for Indigo no Yoru...

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Take_m10

I couldn't think of any other caption because Manpei's hypnotism got through my mind's ninja wall. Seriously..how does he DO that?! I love you

Lol, get the answer yet to that hidden meaning? Well, the collage is for us who absolutely LOVE Shinpei and Manpei. But we're not the only ones who love them. They also love each other which is why I put both their pictures in. Shinpei loves Manpei and Manpei loves Shinpei! It's a perfect chemistry!! Onion Love Eyes But yes..I know they're not ladies..but that's the true meaning of this collage.

And I hope all of you likes it. I love you
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Ladies10

I have to say, this is one of your greatest works yet Rena-chan!I love how you added our screen names to the pictures! Now if only the twin's could see this and realize how much they're loved...
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Thank you Sarilee-senpai!! Onion Daydreaming I made sure that each picture has its own touch-ups before I made them into a collage, or else things would look VERY horrible. So in short, 2 hours and 28 minutes well spent Onion XD I'm curious as to hear what everyone thinks of the collage, I hope it met your expectations. Wooby Onion Eyes

Anyways, Manpei and Shinpei updated his blog not a few hours ago. I don't exactly know what exactly Man-chan is talking about, but his picture is..*drumroll please..* a picture of himself napping Onion Breeze , but as for Shinpei..
    OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! Onion XD The picture is so ridiculus that's cute!! I shall post it here!

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Ridicu10

I think Shin's the one in the green jacket...?

And this is them in the movie, I saw the picture in OHSHC's fb page;

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Exerci11
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

I just came back and I get to see the lovely twins and aslo what you guys look-like!!, looking good ladies!!
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Headesk Sweatdrop Oh god I've missed so many posts! Onion T_T It doesn't help that I have a really hard time focusing on stuff for long periods of time.

SariLee wrote:
    Also to the newcomers! Do you have a favorite twinpei? I've asked this a long time ago, but I want to hear the new people's answers! Mine's Shinpei...as I'm sure will soon become apparent Onion Love
    I'm not too sure, since they're both adorable, but I think my favorite would be Manpei Onion Love Gleaming Onion Eyes

eva_lee wrote:I haven't been able to come to a decision yet since I'm still finding out new things about them all the time. I've fallen for different things about each of them and I kind of wish I could just go on like this and never have to settle on just one (*is greedy). I could tell them apart right away for some reason, though I still have trouble when there is an off camera angle or when they are wearing face masks (those boys are sick almost as much as I am!).
    Yeah, I pretty much feel the same way. There are things about each one that I love and we're still finding out new things about them.
    And that reminds me, I showed my mum a picture of them and she agrees that they look more like fraternal twins than identical. She could tell right away that one had softer features and one had sharper features. It took me a while to figure that out and she got it instantly! Onion Outrage

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Oh that reminds me of a another non-Takagi related topic I wanted to hear some opinions on. . . .
    What is up with Asian men and their obsession with "cute and innocent" girls?? Onion Hypnotised
    I've noticed it in Chinese, Korean and Japanese media (especially in the tv shows). The guys always go gaga over the sweet, innocent, cute, naive, helpless girls. I've only seen ONE Asian drama so far where the main character falls in love with a girl who actually has some edge to her personality; a tomboy at that.
    I'm not sure, but I've always given off a "cute and innocent" vibe, even though I'm more of a tomboy. It always weirded me out. I never felt "cute and innocent" but apparently lots of people who see me think I am Onion Stress Load

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Ah yes, you must've missed that little discussion. . . Cunning Onion Long story short, in one of Shinpei's blogs from a couple of years ago. . . .for reasons that he failed to mention. . .he was apparently going through Manpei's dresser and found some "cute" pairs of underwear, which you see here:

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Undies14
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Undies15

I'll try to look for the actual blog post again, because I posted it on this forum not too long ago anyway; I can't remember if Shin said he was cleaning or looking for something. . . scratch
    I forgot all about that! I admit, those are pretty cute! Onion Nosebleed Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Oh Shin, what were you doing in there? Cunnin Onion Idea

Ryu Rena wrote:

EVERYONE!! Please upload your picture, I beg of you! Take your BEST picture, doesn't matter when or where, post it here and I shall work my magic.
    Mine is super late, but here it is anyway so you can at least see what I look like too:
    Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Hair-kittyhat-goggles_4
    You can kinda see all my mess in the background, as well as my Asian Ball-Jointed-Doll Onion Wipes Sweat, h Plus I don't have any makeup on or anything in that, but oh well.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    And speaking of photos. . .lookee what I found!!

[credit for the photos goes to ichigo-kurimu on tumblr]

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt10Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt110Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt210Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt310Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pt410

mmmm. . . .gorgeous Japanese twin pirates. . .they can shiver my timbers anytime. . . Twisted Evil

(I have no idea what that means by the way. . .haha)
    Those pics make me want to see that movie so bad! Onion T_T

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Anyways, Manpei and Shinpei updated his blog not a few hours ago. I don't exactly know what exactly Man-chan is talking about, but his picture is..*drumroll please..* a picture of himself napping Onion Breeze , but as for Shinpei..
    OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! Onion XD The picture is so ridiculus that's cute!! I shall post it here!

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Ridicu10

I think Shin's the one in the green jacket...?
    I can't stop laughing either! Onion Splutter
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Ryu Rena, great job as always~ :3
    Hug

...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    I found it extremely amusing that Manpei's glasses of those eyes is of a girl with eyeshadow. XDDDD
    :'D
    It seems like they are having fun together~~
    Like always, they are the happiest when they are with each other~ I especially love seeing Shinpei's adorable happy face when he is with Manpei. :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 am

Holy cow, hi again!

Ryu Rena, amazing collage! You did such an amazing job with it! Onion Thumbs Up I love to be able to see what everyone looks like. I find it funny how your avatars represent you compared to your picture. And thank you for sharing two totally random pictures. The one of them with the glasses kind of frightens me(I actually think Manpei is on the left, while Shinpei is on the right. You can kind of see the sharper/softer face differences and the fact that Manpei is taller). I also loved the one of them on the treadmills! It makes me want to see the movie even more(have I mentioned that fact already? lol).

Mrs.Takagi, I have a bone to pick with you Onion Yellow Card I enjoyed looking at that picture of the twins from their FB page, where they are just standing there. I thought that Shinpei's eyes sparkled( Gleaming Onion Eyes ) and did not think much of Manpei until you just had to mention that they seem hypnotic and almost bedroom eyes. I tried looking at him and it literally made me shiver! Now I can't look directly at him in that picture! It kind of creeps me out how he can look at a person like that( Onion Hypnotised ). I am not actually upset (lol), but yeah, now that you pointed that out his eyes make me go Onion Blush But still, thank you for sharing it with us! I love seeing pictures of the two of them together in a casual setting like that.

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:(I actually think Manpei is on the left, while Shinpei is on the right. You can kind of see the sharper/softer face differences and the fact that Manpei is taller).

XD
    If there ever is any sort of doubt, never forget to look at their collar bones. XD
    Manpei has a sexy collar bone mole~~~ (well moles but one of them stands out so much lol)

And in the pic, Manpei is not exactly next to Shinpei, more like a bit behind.....

Well that's how I see it. XD
    And Shinpei's face does look rounder and more full. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:48 pm