Live Action Tamaki will NOT be half-japanese!

Poll

How do you feel about this change?

[ 25 ]
    34% [34%] 
    [ 10 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 38 ]
    52% [52%] 

Total Votes: 73
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Re: Live Action Tamaki will NOT be half-japanese!

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm really glad Tamaki has some french in him- it's make so much sense now. Smile
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:10 am

I noticed a lot of people in the chat didn't know that it was reported he wasn't going to be half-japanese. They all kept saying "read the manga" so I was really confused by it all trying to explain this, lol. I'm glad they kept it though!
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:37 am

It was not officially reported actually, Bisco Hatori, the manga author, just randomly tweeted abt it.

But I guess she didn't lie at all... Tamaki is not half indeed, he's a quarter Razz But many of us assumed that: not-half = 100% japanese. We didn't think of the possibility of the 25% French at all, heehee...

Nice trick, Bisco-sensei! You managed to make us worry for nothing, lol.
    RandomTanuki
    OURAN FOR MEN

Post by RandomTanuki on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:16 am

So we were trolled...By the manga author herself...... Wall ... Onion
    Ha, I'm actually really impressed and delighted. Like, I'm grinning. She got us good. That was very clever. And devilish...like something the twins or kyoya would do..All I can say is "wow" and stand in awe. And feel kind of stupid. x3 and be forever suspicious of manga authors *shifty eyes*

Beelzenef wrote:I noticed a lot of people in the chat didn't know that it was reported he wasn't going to be half-japanese. They all kept saying "read the manga" so I was really confused by it all trying to explain this, lol. I'm glad they kept it though!

Yes, there was quite a whirlwind of confusion going on. ^^; Half of us were going "WHAT?! He's not supposed to be french!!" and the other half of the chat is probably thinking "who are all these crazy people, duhhhh Tamaki is french what planet do you live on o_______O do you even know what Ouran IS" and then we're all "no no no the producers bisco hatori they told us gskfhj...!" They were probably so confused. xD And all of this is happening right in the middle of the episode. Ha ha, madness!
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:13 am

Beelzenef wrote:I noticed a lot of people in the chat didn't know that it was reported he wasn't going to be half-japanese. They all kept saying "read the manga" so I was really confused by it all trying to explain this, lol. I'm glad they kept it though!

I know, right? No offense, but I was getting irritated by their ignorance- I wanted to slap them. Razz They kept saying "read the manga, read the manga" and I'm like "WTF? I OWN the damn manga, thank you very f***ing much!!! And I own the anime too- both in japanese AND english...so beat that!!!" Sheesh...anyway, I kept my temper in check and was one of the people who explained it too.

This just goes to prove that us nipplechatters are TRULY Ouran's greatest fans! (The ignorant people are just chatters) Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm