THE GREAT OURAN MARATHON

MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Re: THE GREAT OURAN MARATHON

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm

So it's official that the time for this marathon is 10pm Japan time? I think we should make a countdown thingie so others are aware of this marathon- and it can help me remember as well. I got all the episodes of Ouran all ready on my iPhone (I had trouble downloading it to my computer, so I got a friend to put the episodes on my cell instead). I can't wait!!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Alright, I'll let Cindy know! Very Happy Anything else about it that I should tell her?

Also pleeease try and have the downloaded version, or a streaming site that has it all in one part. Kyumin and I watched two episodes with me watching it downloaded and her watching it on DramaCrazy and it was a bit tricky to sync up when she had to load the next part.

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Um, I have trouble downloading it on my computer Sad I have it on my phone, but each episode is in 2 parts. Each part is 11 mins and 30 seconds long- maybe that will make it easier? Everyone with the entire downloaded version can just pause after 11 mins and 30 sec??? Also, I'll be fast since I don't have to load anything-it'll take me 2 seconds to get to the next part.

I suggest everyone who can't download the entire one-part episodes to watch it on epdrama.com....on that website, all the parts are divided into 11 minutes and 30 seconds and it'll make watching easier. Also, I like the quality of the videos on that website better than on dramacrazy. Epdrama is highly recommended! Onion Thumbs Up Also, I suggest everyone to please load ALL the episodes on your computer before the marathon starts so we don't have to wait for you guys.
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I've dled the episodes, and the subtitles...now to figure out how to work them together Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm

so do you guys think we should have short breaks between the episodes? Like five minutes or so to make sure everyone's all caught up?

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

Hmmm...that's sounds like a good idea. We should have a main person who will type (ex. OK, NOW EVERYONE...PLAY!) and that means to start the next episode- hopefully this works! XD
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 am

I'm on right now! Very Happy

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 pm

I completely forgot about the marathon and missed it!!!!!! And I was so looking forward to it!!! So, how was it???

Sad Crying or Very sad T_T Corner of Woe Onion OTL Onion Sweat Onion Icy Breeze Onion Tantrum Onion Cursed/Down Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion T_T Onion Anger Rain on My Parade Onion Runs Away Wall ... Onion ....... Onion Attacked by Te
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 pm

hahaha well
    there was one other person who stayed the entire time aside from myself, and then a few people drifted in and out. The most people watching at one time was four for the last episode. >w<

We've decided we should have another one in March for the movie, so be prepared for that, then!
    And I think I'll set up a livestream account so that we can all watch it without having to go "3, 2, 1 PRESS PLAY" and hope that nobody's fallen behind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:32 am