Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Wait to go Mango! You and Cinnamon are Ouran's #1 Supporters! (Wait, can you have 2 #1's???).

Cinnamon, I really like your hair. Super cute, and I am impressed that you did it yourself.

Now, we need to talk about something. Let me think................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango is amazing. There, that is my contribution. Feel free to add, subtract or make something up!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:50 pm

902. AHH yes yes i agree! i haven't seen the korean version though! hmm let's see, i enjoyed the original hana kimi that came out! feel free to add, subtract and etc Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

903. lol Pretzel I'm not sure post count is how big of fans we are...I think it's more my tendency to not shut up. XD But yes, Mango and I are the forum's top posters.

And thanks! >w< I've only actually gone to the hairdresser's once in the last six years or so. That was in 2010 when I was first getting my hair cut shorter, it was pretty long before. Aside from that I just always cut my own hair and get my dad to even out the back.

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Cinnamon, I love how the two of you can't shut up. That is what makes for fun conversations :3 Nodding

Laila, I LOVE the Japanese Hana Kimi! I laughed, I cried(from laughing), and fell in love with all three dorms. Although, I think it would be fun to be a part of Dorm 3 because I want to be able to wear a shiny cape and have my dorm head get possessed every other episode Razz
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 pm

905. Hana Kimi (the Japanese one, and not the 2011 remake) was my first ever drama. Very Happy I fell in love with Yusuke right away, honestly. I love it.

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Cinnamon! You look so cute!!! I'm trying to grow my hair long again. And don't worry- you don't need to actually know the j/kpop stars...just say if they're hot or not. That's what I do XP And I've been to the hairdresser at least once a month (for hair treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc).

Yes! The post count just shows how good we are in thinking of random things!!! We just post whatever we want to- sometimes double post! Yosh!

Pretzel, Lychee- I've ONLY seen the korean version of Hana Yori Dango (Boys over flowers). And I LOVE Hana Kimi too! My first drama ever was actually Hana kimi- the taiwan version. The japanese version was my second drama. i love ALL versions of Hana Kimi!!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

I am glad that Hana Kimi is a favorite here. I thought Yusuke was great in that show all cyclops . That was kind of lame smiley Suspect That was better.

I just want to know, which of the Three Dorms would you all want to be in?

I would stink in Dorm One(NO athletic/martial art abilities Ninja ), Dorm Three would be fun except I don't act scratch , so Dorm Two would be a my choice since they really don't make you do stuff against your will Razz
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 pm

908. Probably dorm 3 for me, because dorm 2 is kind of athletic-ish too and while it's not my thing, I don't mind drama and acting and stuff. I'd go to dorm 2 for the handsome men though. XD

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

I go for any dorm, actually. Dorm 1 would be fun cause I use to take martial arts so I would have fun in it. Dorm 3 would also be fine cause I like the arts- acting, singing...not dancing, though. Being around insane people would be fun. And Dorm 2 has all the bishies....actually, I'm gonna go with Dorm 2 as my choice! Hehe... Onion Blush
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

910. LOL mango, let's go to dorm 2 TOGETHER!! i could go to dorm 3 cuz i like to dance, so i could probably beat them! but yea my choice dorm 2 would be my choice, i could woo the boys to be all my friends and the would all treat me nicely!! and hana kimi was my first drama too!! **high five** let's see if i had to pick a second drama of choice that i really enjoyed would be between mei-chan no shisuji (i think i spelled that wrong) and tumbling. but then again the idea to have a butler take care of me and then secretly do naughty stuff is such an AWESOME IDEA!! Onion Nosebleed Onion Daydreaming
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Random thought, has anyone seen the movie that Daito was in called How To Date An Otaku Girl? I saw it and, if you haven't, you need to see it! It is hilarious. He plays such a different character from Kyouya, but he still rocks it. Especially when he freaks out and suddenly he lets his Tamaki side shine through Onion Laugh
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:56 pm

912. omg I've seen that, it was hilarious. XD

CINNAMON'S (I legit almost spelled that "Cinnapon") LIST OF FAVOURITE J-DRAMAS, IN A VAGUE ORDER (because there are many ties!)
    -Atashinchi no Danshi
    -Ouran HSHC live action (duuuuh)
    -Hana Kimi (Japanese 2007)
    -Mei-chan no Shitsuji
    -Tumbling
    -Akihabara@DEEP

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Favorite List of Dramas(rather short as I am still watching my list):

Ouran High School(of course)
    Hana Yori Dango(Japanese version)
    Hana Kimi(Janpanese version)
    Goong/Princess House(BEST Korean show. Amazing acting, script, romance, everything!)

I know that seems like a lame list. Currently I am on a Hana Yori Dango kick, and then I have a dozen other shows to check out after it. But I also have a short list of Asian films:

How To Date An Otaku Girl(It's on DramaCrazy.net, so easy to watch and well worth it)
    My Little Bride(A Korean movie about a young man and younger girl having to get married. Rather funny and cute)
    Also the Japanese-ish version of My Little Bride called My Bride if 18 or 19 or something. Not quite sure of the title. But it was funny because the girl was a little older and WAY more annoying to the guy(who married her because their families wanted them to and so he could observe female behavior).

I hope to someday add Ouran High School Host Club Movie to my list, but that will probably be a while Mad

So, there is my little list.
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Ooh! I've seen "How to Date an Otaku"! (That's gonna be my next thing that I'll download, hehe...)

Here's my list of fave dramas:

Hana Kimi (ALL versions- taiwan, japanese old and new version)
    Ouran live action (No duh!)
    Risou No Musuko (jdrama)
    Tumbling (jdrama)
    Coffee Prince (kdrama)
    Three Daddies and one mommy (kdrama)
    You're beautiful (kdrama)

I never really liked mei-chan no shitsuji...I don't know why. I tried watching it, but it just never clicked with me. I thought the main butler was HOT though..... Wink
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 am

915. man you guys should watch Atashinchi no Danshi if you haven't. Most amazing drama ever. And it's made by the same people who made Hana Kimi. It also stars Maki Horikita as the main character again. XD AND IT HAS YUSUKE IN IT IN A BIGGER ROLE THAN HANA KIMI, AND IT HAS SETO KOJI. AND IT'S HILARIOUS AND YET MADE ME CRY SO MANY TIMES.
    and it's got important scenes happening in a sauna. and Seto and Yusuke have a bromance moment. it's beautiful.

and also I do recommend akihabara@DEEP, it's a comedy about a group of otaku trying to stop crime and solve problems in Akihabara, it's pretty funny. (trigger warning though, it is heavily implied that one girl got sexually abused in the first episode.) It has Toma Ikuta from Hana Kimi!

GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:09 pm

O_O

-peaks in-

-rolls across the room and crashes into the wall-

Hi guys. xD

SOrry for being gone. We moved to the apartment below us and we spent the weekend moving shit and cleaning shit and hjgfhkgajksghdka

We're not even done yet. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

No, it's ok Taco. As long as you remember to pop in every once in a while, then it's all good.

Cinnamon! That drama that you recommended sounds interesting- I'll definitely watch it later! And I already watched the Danshi drama (sorry, too lazy to type the full name XP) Yusuke and Seto were so awesome in it.
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Atashinchi No Danshi was the BEST drama, other than Tumbling, I've ever watched haha. I have it on DVD and it's hard to not just sit there all day everyday repeating it lol.

Those Sauna moments gave me a love for yellow towels. Haha!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 pm

919. yes i loved atshinchi no danshi... here's more of my list this is more of stuff i'm currently watching that i like or just finished!

Hungry( osamu mukai is in it and miura shohei)
    Skip-beat(taiwanese drama but it's good)
    Crows Zero I and II( gangster fighting stuff but i like it)
    Yokai nigin bem (this is more sci-fi but it's not bad)
    Samurai High school
    Asuko March
    Ramna 1/2

that's all i got for now, i have YET To watch a good korean drama but i think i'm going to go with princess hours ( or something like that i forgot :p it's looks good!)
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Laila, I also have rarely found a good Korean drama. I don't really like how Korean actresses act(the heroines are normally more whiny), plus I don't really like the sound of Korean being spoken(don't ask why. It just doesn't flow as well for me like Japanese does). But Princess Hours is a great show. Lots of drama, but they have terrific character development and tons of hilarious moments. The first episode is good, but I think episode 3 or 4 is when it really starts getting interesting.

This image pretty much sums up the main characters' relationship Very Happy :

Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 pm

It's been so long since I've watched a drama. I've been sucked into Desperate Housewives lately and moving has made a big stop in it too. I watched "Bunny Drop" or something like that on the plane. Was good to waste 2 hours of my flight on haha.
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 pm

I loved Samurai High School! I got the episodes from my friend- I transferred the videos from her computer to mine. Shirota Yu is SO hot!!! And he proves that you don't need to look japanese in order to be one Wink

Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:16 pm

I loved him in Hana Kimi. Without him in the remake I felt empty. I couldn't watch the remake properly; it was odd! LOL
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah, I'll always remember his kiss scene with Oguri Shun Onion Nosebleed
    I have 2 things planned for this summer:
    1)Staying awake for a full 24 hours
    2)Having my own personal Ouran marathon (I can do these things together!)
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

925. I want to join you for the Ouran marathon! It took around 6 or so hours last time, but obviously that's not counting the movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:50 pm