What character are you most like?

Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

Re: What character are you most like?

Post by Fujioka Haruhi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

My friends all say I'm the most like Haruhi. Other than having brown hair, I also have a similar body-type to hers: petite... everywhere. -looks at chest-

Personality-wise, I'm pretty snarky. I'll sometimes say things without thinking that it might offend someone or hurt someone's feelings--I can be brutally honest. I'm usually pretty good at reading people, although when it comes to me I'm a bit slow (I often don't realize when someone is hitting on me or checking me out until a friend tells me). I'm a very independent person, and I try to keep things to myself as not to burden others with my problems. I like being home and just having some time to myself, but I enjoy spending time with friends, too. And I'm a modest person. (。• ︿ •。)

The fangirl in me is definitely Renge, but the rest of me is most like Haruhi.
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Whu...?
    Where's my post gone? D:
    (I wrote a crazy detailed analysis thing of all my similarities to each character because I was that bored... but it's gone D8)

Oh well...

Anyways, I think I share certain qualities with all of the characters...
    But I think I'm most like Kaoru, in that I'll not act on my feelings if that benifits my friends, but I feel kind of abandoned when they go off with other people. I like to tease people, but I think I'm pretty sensitive to people's feelings and such.
    It's a little ironic since I cosplay Hikaru instead... it's like Shinpei and Manpei :'D
    yeahnotreally...

I'm a little like Nekozawa since I hate the sun and love cats :3
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 am

I gotta say I'm a mix of Haruhi and Tamaki. As a girl, I have way more guy friends than girl friends, I'm honest, and don't care about appearances too much. But sometimes I get the craziest ideas when I'm with friends, and will go above and beyond to make everyone have fun, and can also be an emotional rollercoaster Onion Skipping
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 am

In a way, I am a lot like Tamaki. Very narcissistic, and have a lot of pride. I also believe I am god's gift to man. Oh, my. What's wrong with me?! I also can get quite cheeky sometimes so I am a lot like the twins. I would feel bad for my friends and family if I, myself, were a twin.
    Fidei-Avi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Saving the world... Or under your bed, whichever makes you happier.

Post by Fidei-Avi on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:43 am

I may need a Pie chart for this one

Kaoru: I think Tama says it well:
    Tama wrote:Anyways, I think I share certain qualities with all of the characters...
    But I think I'm most like Kaoru, in that I'll not act on my feelings if that benifits my friends...........I like to tease people, but I think I'm pretty sensitive to people's feelings and such.
    QFT. Smile I also tend to think about things a lot, much like Kaoru. If anything, we're both just contemplative people. And along with that, we have someone as our 'partner in crime' lol. My best friend is my Hikaru, which I'm least like. lol

Kyouya: Lol besides my glasses? We're both the rational type in comparison to our friends. When the situation comes, we analyze. We do things to profit something. What that thing is... may differ sometimes. xD I don't run my own club, after all. We both have the need to fight for self-justification. We're both intelligent people. Oh, and we're NOT morning people. xD

Tamaki: I'm not really the narcissist type, but I can be flambouyant like the king. And when the need to act upon a deed comes, I do.

Honey: Martial arts... MARTIAL. ARTS. Smile Yes.

Haruhi: I don't like to take anything for face appearance. There are many layers to an event and to a person.

Renge: ... Oh come on. If you're a fangirl/boy, SOME WHERE IN YOU HAS TO BE A RENGE. xD

._. It's hard... ._. I guess I'm most like Kaoru and Kyouya? ._. ........... I'll just come back to this later. *drags out calculator*
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 am

High five for sharing a birthday with an Ouran character! I share mine with the twins, June 9th. :3

Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:54 am

I'm a Scorpio and I have blood type AB, so maybe I'm like Kyoya? But I could be like Honey? I definitely am not a morning person and I hate being woken up, with a burning passion. Onion To Kill
    Personality wise, I could be like Kyoya, since I don't let my emotions get the best of me, yet I am capable of caring for the people I'm close to. I like to evaluate all aspects of something but I choose to act, seeing if it would actually be worth it to put any effort into. My best friend is also a.... unique person.
    I don't know. Headesk Sweatdrop
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:High five for sharing a birthday with an Ouran character! I share mine with the twins, June 9th. :3
    lol they should add you in the drama! you can be a missing triplet or something and instead of twincest, it's tripcest Laughing

Last edited by tasukeru on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

tasukeru wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:High five for sharing a birthday with an Ouran character! I share mine with the twins, June 9th. :3
    lol they should add you in the drama! you can be a missing triplet or something and instead of incest, it's tripcest Laughing

I love it.
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Keshia wrote:
    tasukeru wrote:
    lol they should add you in the drama! you can be a missing triplet or something and instead of incest, it's tripcest Laughing

I love it.

I'M IN.
    ("btw, this blonde white chick, she's definitely our third triplet. We're definitely related. Shut up.")

Host Club Member

Post by Keshia on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm

We'll all just rock up and claim to be a long lost twin. Regardless of different ages... or birthday dates. haha
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Keshia wrote:We'll all just rock up and claim to be a long lost twin. Regardless of different ages... or birthday dates. haha

I like this even better *u*
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Can I be Kyouya's twin? We can be all twincest too~
    This reminds me of a story I made up of me and Kyouya 3 years ago lolol crazy fangirl alert

hehe~ it's just a weird fantasy I had. if this belongs somewhere else, then i'll just remove it n__n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:33 pm