Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume Empty Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:17 am

Welcome to the Ouran Halloween Party!
    Best Costume Contest!
    Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume 485675-halloween7
    'Tis now the very witching time of night, when churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out...Contagion to this world.

Happy Halloween nipplechatters! It's almost Halloween so why don't you celebrate it with your Ouran family? Since it's Halloween, there will be alot of contests and fun activities to do here. Please join the fun! Onion Thumbs Up

This is the Best Halloween Costume Contest! All you have to do is show a pic of yourself wearing your Halloween Costume! And it doesn't have to be from this year, it could be from last year or even when you were young!

The GUIDELINES are:

1) When submitting something, you must put:
    Name of Contestant:
    Name of Costume:

2)Enter as many photos as you want- but they have to be about YOU
    3) Please no X-rated photo...keep your sexy areas to yourself, not your computer
    4) Please make sure the photo isn't TOO big
    5) All photos must have a spolier on them to save space
    6) All entries must be submitted BEFORE the deadline!

Deadline: October 31, 12:00am JAPAN TIME

Voting will begin from November 1st- 7th. The polls will be open then. PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!

PRIZES: The moderators will deal with that... Wink

Spoiler:
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume Empty Re: Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:37 pm

This is such a fun idea~!

Otaku-Nipples
    A Devil (2009)

Spoiler:

Otaku-Nipples
    Magenta (Rocky Horror) (2011)

I made this costume myself, with an old pillowcase and folded paper doily...the skirt was really gothic, with thigh high socks~! m(_ _)m I'm sorry I had to bend to reach the mirror!
    Spoiler:
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume Empty Re: Ouran Halloween Party!: Best Halloween Costume

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 pm

WOOT!!! Totally entering!! Very Happy

Brittany (Tamaki's Nipples) as Liz Thompson from Soul Eater!! I was too sick to finish the hat in time. D: But I have everything else!
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am