What character are you most like?

usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

What character are you most like?

Post by usa-chan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 am

Since I love hearing about you guys, I want to see who you'd say your personality fits. ^^
    I'm actually a lot like Ayame-chan. o-o
    [and if it comes to fan-girling, maybe Renge-chan.]
    TouchoftheWind
    Commoner

Re: What character are you most like?

Post by TouchoftheWind on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 am

I don't know who I'm most like- I'm a mixture really...I am like Honey in some ways...but in others I'm an Twincest Otaku...but I'm also a little like Mori in which I look after my friends even when they don't know I am doing so.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 am

I'm thinking I be quite a bit like Renge-chan haha~! Because of the Otaku-ness...

But I'm quite like Kaoru, with the way he acts with his brother (or best friend with me) but then on his own he's a little more sensitive to others feelings~!
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:39 am

I'm most like Tamaki in that we are very narcissistic, act ditzy, and would rather be happy than think over depressing things. But mostly the narcissism, heheh.

#1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am

It's a toss up between Kyoya and Kaoru for me:

Kyoya- because we're both the laid back, rational type. We don't let our emotions get the best of us and we both wear glasses lol
    Also, Kyoya's best friend is an overdramatic, self-loving diva (just like my best friend LOL), but like Kyoya I still stand by my friend and all her crazy ideas and insane ramblings. . .

As for Kaoru, I sort ofhave a twin. . .a sister; she's 19 and I'm 20 (that's pretty close to being twins, right? Razz )
    We have a relationship pattern similar to the Hitachiin brothers: my sister and I finish each others sentences, speak in unison, you rarely see one without the other (when we went to high school together, we were the ONLY siblings we knew that actually LIKED constantly being together). Even the whole 'random acts of affection' thing. . .we embrace for no reason and hold hands when we're out shopping and stuff.

I call her "Hikaru" because even though I'm older, she's definitely the more dominant one between us. . . Rolling Eyes She says what's on her mind but can be insensitive to others feelings sometimes, and I'm the exact opposite.

#1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

Hmm.....I'm a little of everyone actually:

Haruhi- I say sarcastic things, like to stay at home than go out and like my life very simple insetad of complicating it.
    Tamaki- When I'm with friends and family, I let myself loose. I say whatever I wanna say,do my best to keep everyone happy (even if it annoys them) and I lack knowlegde about 'commoner' stuff (ex. laundry, ironing, sweeping, ect.)
    Kyouya- I have a dark side, I'm very smart (especially in math) and I wear glasses sometimes (I'm farsighted)
    Hikaru- I'm dense about love too, I'm the oldest among my siblings, and i love messing with people if they mess with me
    Kaoru- I love my siblings, can understand other people's situations better than my own, and like Hikaru, I love messing with others
    Honey- I like sweets (mainly ice cream or cookies) take karate, and I hate it when people wake me up when I'm sleeping
    Mori- I'm the quietest in my class (I'm like a mute if you're not my friend) and i usually have an expressionless look on my face (I believe that it's too tiring to smile, cry ,frown....looking dumb takes no facial muscles at all XP)
    Renge- I'm a HUGE otaku fan too...

If I had to choose 1......I'm like Haruhi.
    JennyJukes
    Commoner

Post by JennyJukes on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 am

i'd say kyoya. i say sarcastic things often and don't tell others what i'm up to until afterwards. i'm sorta distanced between people but do actually care. i'm also the youngest child who feels i need to do better than my older brothers AND I HATE BEING WOKEN UP EARLY.
    xinping2016
    Commoner

Post by xinping2016 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 am

I'm probably Tamaki! I'm crazy half the time and whenever I decide to be responsible people never take me seriously Crying or Very sad it's my own fault tho.

Oh, Haruhi-chan~~!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    As for Kaoru, I sort ofhave a twin. . .a sister; she's 19 and I'm 20 (that's pretty close to being twins, right? Razz )
    We have a relationship pattern similar to the Hitachiin brothers: my sister and I finish each others sentences, speak in unison, you rarely see one without the other (when we went to high school together, we were the ONLY siblings we knew that actually LIKED constantly being together). Even the whole 'random acts of affection' thing. . .we embrace for no reason and hold hands when we're out shopping and stuff.
    I'm pretty close to my sister too, she's two years older than me. We don't hold hands but we hug often, and we hang out together a lot. XD People are usually surprised by how close we are. I consider her one of my best friends.

Also.
    I'd be Renge.
    Hands down, no question about it.
    aestivate
    Commoner

Post by aestivate on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 am

I'm perceptive and intuitive about other peoples' feelings (WITHOUT missing the main idea, mind you, like Haruhi and Tamaki) like Honey and Mori are, but I'm closer to Kaoru and Kyouya, I think.

Prone to self-sacrifice in order to gain self-justification. Also, Kaoru and Kyouya are big readers, like I am.
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 am

I'm like Tamaki the most because I'm a huge idiot with a sensitive (if small) ego, I get way too excited over nothing, I love making my friends have fun and expanding their horizons, I have a lot of music talent, I love making people happy pretty much anyone if its not too hard, I'm a goofball and I never act my age, I'm super gullible (damnit), my family life sucks and every time I hear about how his family is broken up too I cry, but I'm like him in that I try not to let it affect me.
    I'm like Haruhi in that I am kind of lazy sometimes (not all the time) and extremely sarcastic, and a tomboy in a lot of ways.
    I'm like the twins in that I love picking on people I love and I'm a troublemaker.
    I'm like Mei in that I have a foul mouth and I hate my 'mother' (even though I have a really really good reason to... but I never told her that), and I love seeing my friends find people they care about.
    HopeHazard
    Scholarship Student

Post by HopeHazard on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:15 pm

I'm most like Kyoya, definately.

For one thing, I have glasses like him. But as far as personality, I'm pretty smart (not to brag, or anything) and I can be very calculating. Like, I'll kinda stop, step back, and look at the situation and the outcomes before I try and say anything. Also, he's kinda the go-to guy for solving problems, I think, and that's me, too, with friends and some family members.

But I'm also like Kaoru and/or Hikaru in the sense that I am VERY protective of my brother. He's only eight, and while he does annoy the hell out of me sometimes, I try and make sure he stays safe, and everything.

usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 pm

HopeHazard wrote:I'm most like Kyoya, definately.

For one thing, I have glasses like him. But as far as personality, I'm pretty smart (not to brag, or anything) and I can be very calculating. Like, I'll kinda stop, step back, and look at the situation and the outcomes before I try and say anything. Also, he's kinda the go-to guy for solving problems, I think, and that's me, too, with friends and some family members.

But I'm also like Kaoru and/or Hikaru in the sense that I am VERY protective of my brother. He's only eight, and while he does annoy the hell out of me sometimes, I try and make sure he stays safe, and everything.

Lucky. :l
    I'm like Ayame because.. well, it's hard to explain. I'm pretty smart for my age, but I always get beaten by those that you'd expect to be dumb and have followers.
    Also, me and her kind of like/hate a prince character, so that's understandable.
    The sibling part is extremely cute btw. ;o
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I can see myself in all of them, dammit! >.<
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm sarcastic and like to tease my friends like Hikaru & Kaoru, and when I decide that someone is my friend, I get pretty protective over them (not in a crazy way, just defending them). Like Kyoya, I'm motivated and an intelligent analyst of situations and people. I try to see into everyone's hearts and not just react to their appearance (but maybe that's more like Haruhi?)

Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm certainly like Kyouya. I wear glasses, which I do use as a shield sometimes. I have an older sister whom I was compared to quite a bit when I was younger, and I was always told "do better than your sister." I tend to make most of the plans in my group of friends cause they can be indecisive. I'm also good at making plans look like someone else's idea. I'm more than willing to help friends, even if they get most of the credit. I despise waking up in the morning, and even more so if I'm woken up by another person. I am intelligent and tend to be perceptive, at least compared to my friends.

Also, I constantly feel like I'm surrounded by idiots. But I love them anyway. Laughing
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Possibly a mix of Renge and Kyouya.
    I can be brutally sarcastic, and yes, I have an otaku side. I also do love money, and I'm quite a cheapskate, hell, I was willing to live off of instant noodles during last semester. xD Plus, I do tend to become quite manipulative, and...did I mention I was a business major? xD
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 pm

...I tried to answer this topic, but I'm really bad at describing myself. <.<

I think I'm somewhere between Kaoru, Honey and Kyouya. I'm emotional and empathetic, I'm extroverted, joyful and it feels like I'm in a sugar rush (when I'm feeling happy that is). But I also think way too much about things and have a pretty serious/dark side. But I'm not sure. G.G
    instantcoffee
    Commoner

Post by instantcoffee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I would say I'm a mix of Kyouya and Mori. I'm pretty smart (uh, sometimes LOL :s) and calculative but I enjoy hanging out with people who just don't take life too seriously all the time. I guess I can be manipulative too, when it comes down to it. As for Mori, I'm a quiet person and I don't express my feelings or emotions often. A lot of the times, I just prefer silence. I'm much more of a listener than a talker.
    alyxsandria
    Commoner

Post by alyxsandria on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm probably somewhere between Kaoru and Kyouya. I scheme a lot and make things pan out before I tell anyone what was happening (like Kyouya), but I'm also very selfless when it comes to the people I love and I've given up a lot of things I would have wanted to them (like Kaoru). I'm intelligent like both the characters (probably more so like Kaoru because let's face it, Kyouya's a computer), and I have a small group of close best friends. So yeah, I'm a combo of those two Very Happy
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm Tamaki, all the way. If something happens, I've got a plan to fix it. WHICH DOESN'T MEAN IT'LL WORK, MIND YOU.

I guess I can relate to him because we can both go from deadly serious to overly dramatic in no time, and there's always some sort of fantastic justification for the things I do and say. We both live in a bit of a fantasy world. So, Tamaki.

With a dash of Renge to make it all interesting! king
    Mari
    Commoner

Post by Mari on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 am

I believe I am frighteningly like Haruhi. So much that while I was reading the manga, I had this instant sarcastic reaction to Tamaki's actions, and when I turned the page, Haruhi's reaction was EXACTLY the same. That was kinda scary. My sister who hasn't seen the drama yet though wasn't surprised when I told her I liked the actor for Kyouya because she said I'm just like him. So who knows. LOL

MilkyKingdom
    Commoner

Post by MilkyKingdom on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 am

I'm quiet like Mori, I love sweets like Honey, I wear glasses, I'm very smart, (In advanced math) like Kyouya, my birthday is April 8, and I play the piano like Tamaki, I'm stubborn like Hikaru, I tend to observe situations a lot, I don't want things in my life to change,and I'm the younger sibling, and I tend to be distant with other people, and sometimes I just want to be alone like Haruhi. O.o Which one am I?
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 am

MilkyKingdom wrote:I'm quiet like Mori, I love sweets like Honey, I wear glasses, I'm very smart, (In advanced math) like Kyouya, my birthday is April 8, and I play the piano like Tamaki, I'm stubborn like Hikaru, I tend to observe situations a lot, I don't want things in my life to change,and I'm the younger sibling, and I tend to be distant with other people, and sometimes I just want to be alone like Haruhi. O.o Which one am I?
    I'd say you're most like Haruhi, but then again, you have a lot of similarity with the other hosts. ^^
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm one part Renge (fangirl-y), two parts Mori (quiet), one part Haruhi (grounded), one part Tamaki (crazy) and all the rest of me is like a shadowy Kyouya (brainy and the vice-president of a club, which is odd because the president of our club is a total Tamaki character).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 am