Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Otaku-Nipples
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
9 posters

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 am

MY TURN, MY TURN!!! Surprised

-I'm obsessed with touching my own boobs, especially while laying down in bed.

-Still a virgin at 21 ^_^

-I had a dream about a month ago that I had sex with Shinpei Takagi. I was very pleased (both during and after the dream).

-I sleep with a 2 feet long blonde teddy bear named 'Dulce' (DOOL-say).

-I'm obssessed with staring at the rear ends of guys. I find men with nice round butts especially attractive lol

-I got the cartilage of my ear pierced about 2 years ago, but "something went horribly wrong" and it didn't heal up correctly, so now my piercing has an ugly lump on it. . .but I refuse to take the ring out.

-Can't stand watching straight couples make out; I ADORE watching men make out (and much more) in Boys Love animes and dramas.

-My sister as well as my mother and a few of my female friends are fascinated by my shapely rear and enjoy randomly swatting it.

-I once had a period that lasted for 2 weeks.

-I have unusually heavy menstrual cycles and can't even count how many pairs of underwear I've ruined because they got stained with blood.

-Me and my sister have a similar, semi-incestous relationship like the Takagi twins and the Hitachiin twins; mostly unnecessary hugging and touching.

I like this page Cool
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The TMI (Too Much Information) Thread

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 am

hahah I'm really close to my sister too. Lots of hugs. Very Happy she's actually the only person I don't care about being naked around (and vice versa)(I think it's because we got bathed together by our parents a lot when we were small enough to fit in the same bathtub, she's two years older than me) so now we're just like w/e about taking a shower or being on the toilet while the other is doing something else in the bathroom.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:hahah I'm really close to my sister too. Lots of hugs. Very Happy she's actually the only person I don't care about being naked around (and vice versa)(I think it's because we got bathed together by our parents a lot when we were small enough to fit in the same bathtub, she's two years older than me) so now we're just like w/e about taking a shower or being on the toilet while the other is doing something else in the bathroom.

Well in that case I envy you, because even me and my sis aren't THAT open with each other lol (It's still pretty cool though).

Really though? On the toilet and everything?

Me and my sis usually do stuff like hug/hold each other for a long time without letting go, or hold hands for no reason, sit on top each other, sleep in the same bed, and we've been comparing chest sizes lately so I check out her boobs while she checks out mine. . .but again, it's just for comparision purposes haha

And then after watching the live action drama, we like imitating the Hitachiin twins pretending like they're going to kiss each other and stuff. . .X-P
    My sis is 20 and I'm 21 (people call us "Latin Twins" whatever that means. . . Rolling Eyes )
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

lol yup, even on the toilet. I dunno, it just doesn't bother me (although it would with anyone else). The bathroom we share (our house has three bathrooms, one is on the ground floor and is just a toilet and sink, one is shared by me and my sister, and the other is in our parents' room) is pretty spacious so it's not cramped or anything if I'm brushing my teeth while she takes a shower or something.

and haha I don't mind sharing a bed with her, but optimally I sleep by myself because I roll around a lot while I sleep and I always feel bad about potentially waking up whoever I'm sleeping in the same bed with. and then I feel like I need to lie still which makes it hard to actually fall asleep. >w<
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Hehe my sister and I also don't care if we see eachother naked. We bathed together until we were 8ish and then puberty came and everything was compared - Our genes are more than badly mixed up.

She was too chubby, I was too thin. She complained about too big breasts, mine were almost invisible. Something definitely went wrong in Mommas tummy. Laughing

I hate to have so much body hair. That's what my sister and I share. -.-
    It's sooooo bad.. Incredibly bad..
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

devitto wrote:

I hate to have so much body hair. That's what my sister and I share. -.-
    It's sooooo bad.. Incredibly bad..

Oh my goodness. . .you are preaching to the choir, hon!

(It's all my dad's fault though. . . Onion To Kill)

I have a formal party to go to tomorrow night, and I'm just seriously dreading having to do at least an hours worth of "landscaping" every inch of my body from the neck down. . .talk about 'Mission Impossible' Rolling Eyes

But your description of you and your sister sounds like me and my sister too!

She's thin, I'm curvy/chubby.

She complains about her small chest, I complain about my huge "water ballons". . .

She hates that she has no butt and I hate how I'm constantly knocking stuff over with my big caboose. . . Mad the only good thing it's ever done for me is give me cushioning whenever I fall backwards. . .
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm

My sister and I are both chubby, but I'm built more like my dad's side of the family and she's built more like my mom's, so she's a bit bigger and has slightly different fat distribution.
    She also has bigger boobs than me but I don't mind. The only reason I don't completely hate my boobs is because they prevent me from totally looking like a pear. XD (A lot of my weight is on my thighs and butt, so my boobs balance it out a bit.) I'm a B cup and she's a C cup.

She also has brown hair and I have blonde hair, which especially makes people go all, "YOU'RE SISTERS?!" if they know both of us separately. XD We don't look too much alike unless you're looking for it.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm

I want blonde hair..... Anyway, me and my sister are just 1 year apart (I'm older.) She's like a stick figure while I'm curvy. She's petite and willowy while I'm tall and statuesque. Our hair matches our body types too- she has super long straight hair while I have medium length shaggy hair. Sometimes I get jealous of her body, but when I catch guys looking at my......then I'm satisfied with what my parents gave me Wink
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 am

The hair color thing - My sister and I are twins, she has brown hair and I have blond hair. When we were kids her hair was darker brown and mine was really really blond, people never believed we're supposed to be twins. xD
    My hair got darker the older I got. It's a horrible dark-blond-grey-brown color now. My sister's natural color is whatever, she always uses coloration. At the moment black and orange. ^^

Mrs. Takagi: Oh how I feel it.. I hate going swimming because of the work before it. Getting all that hair away.. >_<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 pm