Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Shensation
yetimati
Nipples Admin
Otaku-Nipples
Careline
yanie
10 posters

Interesting Behind-The-Scenes Facts

AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Interesting Behind-The-Scenes Facts - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Behind-The-Scenes Facts

Post by AnimaSola86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:
    I watched the behind the scenes talk the anime seiyuu's did together...I laughed so much!

What "behind the scenes" talk?? Onion Breeze
    Yeah, where can we watch that? Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Interesting Behind-The-Scenes Facts - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Behind-The-Scenes Facts

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:37 am

Here's part 1, at 5:01 they try and make Honey and Haruhi's seiyuu do a Hikaru/Kaoru line, then after the guys do it for themselves Onion Thumbs Up

Here's part 2 YOU NEED TO WATCH 0:40! They make Tamaki's seiyuu do his "opera" voice to go OUURRANNN I REGRET NOTHING

this is part 3, watch at 4:35 ... They make the guy who does Mori-senpai's voice try and do Honey-senpai's lines! Onion Laugh

Last edited by Otaku-Nipples on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:39 am

Waaah, you can read minds!!! Onion XD

Thank youuuuu for the links, I'll watch it immediately!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:17 am

Thanks for the links!!! Onion Bows I love how people on this forum are so kind and helpful! I'm gonna go watch it now!
    AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

The first one wasn't available in my country ( DAMN YOU YOUTUBE!!! Onion To Kill ), but I could watch the other two.

I have to say, I did not expect that the seiyuu of Honey had this high-pitched voice in real life too - that was so awkward and if she would have said more, hella annoying xD But Mamoru and Maaya were awesome!

Thanks again for the links! Onion Starry Eyes
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 pm

It's no problem my fangirl friends! Onion Skipping

I had to show you, because they are just too amazing and so funny~!

Plus, Mamoru Miyano is too cute~! Onion Starry Eyes
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm

You know at the end of part two/ start of part three, when they all picked a character... Does anyone know what that was...? Were they saying which character they would like to be if they could, or something like that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:02 am