[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Ouran Live Action Episode 10

Post by Nipples Admin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 pm

What did everyone think of episode 10?

I love that Honey finally got the spotlight in this episode! He was adorable being kidnapped for cake, and so clever for recording everything with his phone. The fight scene was awesome too. They probably used a stunt double but that front flip looked like he really did it!

Then by the second half of the episode, I was holding in ALL MY CREYS because of Tamaki's family story and the host club disbanding just hanging over us. The little montage as Kyouya was explaining the story was beautiful. I can't wait for the next episode, looks emotional and I will probably cry, haha.

Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 10

Post by yanie on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm

OMG! I kept repeating that Host Club Catwalk scene in the opening!! How cool were they!? Onion Love Eyes Even Haruhi looked so cool! I love how they divided the pairings, so it became Tamaki-Honey-Kaoru at one side and Kyoya-Haruhi-Mori-Hikaru at the other side. Haha... and Tamaki-Honey-Kaoru's spin on the stairs was pure gold! ^o^ I want more of this catwalk scene in the movie! Onion XD

Honey's karate scenes were awesome!! Chiba sugoi! Otokorashii~! That high kick was really done by Chiba himself right? And I think the flip too. Chiba and Masaya said they were rehearsing the fight scene under the supervision of a real karate and kendo teachers, and it took 3 hours just for the rehearsal itself.

But, but... Mori's swordfight felt like... "that's it?" XD But anyway, I love that the Mori's hidden fan scene was added here^^

They're just starting to introduce the family members to the audience and it's 1 episode left??? The real story should be starting JUST now, and we only have one 23-mins episode and 2-hours movie left????

NO WAY! This Isn\'t Right
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 am

yanie wrote:Honey's karate scenes were awesome!! Chiba sugoi! Otokorashii~! That high kick was really done by Chiba himself right? And I think the flip too. Chiba and Masaya said they were rehearsing the fight scene under the supervision of a real karate and kendo teachers, and it took 3 hours just for the rehearsal itself.

I am impressed then. I could never do a front flip!

Post by KaoruHitachiin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 am

I haven't watched episode 10, can you imagine my frustration right now? I want to see it so bad!
    Depressed Tamaki

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 am

*after watching ep 10* Honey-sempai, you're officially the master of my heart now Onion Thumbs Up
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 am

Btw, is it just me... or did Kyoya touch Haruhi alot? Cunnin Onion Idea
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 am

He did xDD

I found this episode awesome, not only because Hani and mori-sempai were so unbeliavbly cool. ( FAILED SO HARD AT DARK HANI)

But also because Tamaki's drama is finally starting. it make's me cry so much already, the next episode will be the overkill i guess xD
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 am

Careline wrote:He did xDD

I found this episode awesome, not only because Hani and mori-sempai were so unbeliavbly cool. ( FAILED SO HARD AT DARK HANI)

But also because Tamaki's drama is finally starting. it make's me cry so much already, the next episode will be the overkill i guess xD

OWkay this might be off tpoic but: OMG A FAN OF OURAN IN A NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY THAT DIRECTLY TOUCHES MY COUNTRY!!!
    and the second half of your name is my name !!
    Careline meet me, Eline ^^
    Wooby Onion Eyes

Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:54 am

awesome_nipples wrote:
    Careline wrote:He did xDD

OWkay this might be off tpoic but: OMG A FAN OF OURAN IN A NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY THAT DIRECTLY TOUCHES MY COUNTRY!!!
    and the second half of your name is my name !!
    Careline meet me, Eline ^^
    Wooby Onion Eyes

OMG you're from Belgium? THATS AWESOME!!!! It's like 4 hours from me to belgium!!!

Do you have facebook or Lj or Msn or stuff? *__*

Sorry for offtopic xD
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 am

Okay, the d-addicts download link never works for me. Onion Attacked by Te Does anyone know of another download link or if the raw has been uploaded anywhere yet? (Yeah, I'm always behind with everything since I can't ever watch it live anymore...)

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:12 am

U got utorrent yet? D-addict only upload torrent link
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:20 am

I usually watch my Ouran episodes on epdrama.com cause dramacrazy loads too slow for me.

This is usually the time where I gush and praise the episode. Then I would usually share my fave moments of this week's episode...but I can't right now. My mind isn't in the right place at the moment. I'm having a hard time concentrating on this episode cause the words "1 more episode left" keeps running through my head. So I'll just say that I loved this week's episode (like usual) and it was the most serious episode yet. I love Honey and Mori and Tamaki...and what the heck, add in Haruhi, Kyouya and the Twins in my love stew as well!
    This is my face at the thought of there being only 1 episode left-----> Rain on My Parade
    This is my face at having to wait till March- maybe even longer since it takes a while for a movie to upload on the internet, let alone with english subs- for the Ouran movie-----> Onion T_T
    And this is my face at the thought of the possiblity that they might NOT make a season 2----> Onion Attacked by Te
    Hopefully, since I heard that they're going to air Ouran on different stations (and hopefully at a earlier time) then maybe Ouran will be popular enough for a second season! If they DO make one-----> Onion Kiss And if not-----> Dead Onion
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

OMG!

I loved this episode! Onion Thumbs Up

Chiba and Nakamura, I've found a new love for them, the Karate and Kendo was just...WOW Onion Love (kinda turned me on a bit)

The Twins, when watching the others fight, made me actually LOL, with their cheering~!

I'm depressed though, last episode next week Onion Attacked by Te
    livelongandprosper
    Commoner

Post by livelongandprosper on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 pm

I watched Ep. 10 yesterday, I really loved it. Mori makes me happy inside xD
    I'm dreading the next episode though, I can't even imagine how much I'm going to cry. TAMAKI *hugs self and hides in corner*.
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 am

LOVED THIS EPISODE! lol. Honey and Mori fighting side by side was one of the hottest things ever. Onion Nosebleed Honey was a straight up pimp. And all of Kyoya's shoulder touches, amazing. Plus, Kyoya's house was flippin' sweet! I wouldn't mind moving in Cunnin Onion Idea
    OMFG this show is AWESOME, I hope the final episode it done well, fingers crossed Onion XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:32 pm