Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
CommonFolkNipples
Keshia
Shensation
RandomTanuki
Nipples Admin
Otaku-Nipples
MangaMistrezz
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
14 posters

Got Pictures?

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Got Pictures? - Page 3 Empty Re: Got Pictures?

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:28 pm

I can't do it neither...I hate taking pictures unless I'm by myself or for a special occassion and all my friends know it- so if I ask them to take a random photo of me, they'll just tease me about it XP

Sorry.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:35 am

I'LL DO IT AND SOON! I PROMISE!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I'LL DO IT TOO. I just don't know when! And I usually wear skirts and dresses so that position would be awkward for me, hahaha.
    CommonFolkNipples
    CommonFolkNipples
    Daito's Song

Post by CommonFolkNipples Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Le wooooow, there are many, many (too many) uber gawgous ladies in this fandom. We really struck out didn't we? I haven't been here in a while, I guess I'm a little late for the game but, if you don't mind, wanna my horrible face?

Most of you guys, if you follow me on Tumblr, know what I look like but maybe some people still don't and since we're all sharing, maybe my pictures will make you all feel better about looking a trillion times better than I ever will.

First picture, it didn't turn out as great as I wanted it to be but it's whatever, I'm not a supermodel so I have no obligation to look perfect Very Happy

Spoiler:

And then this was recent, during my Aquatics class, those two girls make that class so much better. Obviously I'm the one with the black hair, the others are my really good friends.

Spoiler:

As for the Tamaki picture...I'm tempted to do it but I'd look like this big ball of fat so I'm also tempted not to. Ah, decisions, decisions. Well, we'll see if Cindy can talk me into it. I may do it on my though, no one tells me what to do!

Although, not gonna lie, it does help when they do XDDD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 pm

asdfghjkl;

YOU ARE SO CUTE.

AHHHH
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Melody you so pretty. :3

Here's a pic of me I kind of like, from last February. I'm trying on a weird bridesmaid hat at a thrift store. XD I edited him out, but my friend Duncan (who's also on the forum but rarely goes on, he joined us for like one Nipplechat) was right next to me trying one on too.

Spoiler:

lol sorry for so many pictures of me, I'm trying to feel better about how pretty everyone else is compared to me by posting my favourite pictures of myself. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 am

OMG....Everyone on this forum are gorgeous!!! Onion Thumbs Up CommonFolkNipples, I LOVE your hair! And Cinnamon, you look good in that cowgirl-style bridesmaid hat Wink I have a pic of me in a wedding gown (I was only playing around), but I can't find the pic anywhere.

Here's a pic of me sleeping during my Microbiology class yesterday! This classroom has long, tall tables, so I just put the chairs together to make a bed (and it's comfortable). When I laid down, the teacher can't see me sleeping. But sadly, the person who took this pic was MY TEACHER!!! XD So I was busted!!! But I didn't get scolded- my teacher is nice so my entire class just laughed about it. And yes, this is my lame uniform- all white and my hair is up in a bun. I wear glasses during class cause I'm nearsighted and can't see the board:
    Spoiler:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 pm

okay you guys one more photo of me
    even though I've posted so many and an internet rapist is probably going to find me or something >w<

because this is probably my very favourite photo of myself EVER and I totally forgot about it 'till now.

Spoiler:
    It was taken in New York in summer of 2010 when my sister, father, and I visited. We were outside our hotel and waiting for the taxi to the airport to go home, and I was just sitting on the banister and my sister was taking pictures of a bunch of things.
    I think that trip had the greatest concentration of pictures of me that I actually liked. XD

There's a funny story about the shirt, actually.
    It says "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", we saw a bunch of musicals including Mary Poppins and I got it there. But it turns out I had forgotten to pack one of my shirts, so I was all, "aw damn, looks like I'm gonna have to rewear something on the way home..." but then we went to the musical, and I saw some of the people handing out playbills and stuff wearing that shirt, and I was like "DAD I WANT TO GET THAT SHIRT. IT IS THE BEST"
    We all each got a shirt from the three musicals we saw; my sister got a Wicked one, and my dad bought a Lion King one.
    We came home wearing them to show off to my mom (who gets migraines easily and can't handle planes well). >w<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Cinnamooooooooon

I absolutely adore your style. It's so colorful and quirky and cuuuute slkgfklg I wish I can dress like that and get away with it. ;A;

I really need pictures of me. I hate taking pictures so I don't have that many.>.<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 pm

LOOK LOOK

Here is one of the few baby pictures of me.c: There isn't that many because when I was around a year old and my mommy was preggers with my brother, the apartment next door to us had caught fire, and it set fire to our apartment too, so we lost everything. D: Two kids had died in that fire.;A;

Anywaaay, lookie~

Spoiler:

I was so cute. ;A;

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Awww! I LOVE BABY PHOTO'S!

Today, at Uni, we were playing with green screen, and I put this picture behind my video!

Spoiler:
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Hahaha, you look so cute! omg

I have some pictures of when I was in Puerto Rico. I would put them up but...

I'm fucking hideous. >.>
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Tacoko wrote:Hahaha, you look so cute! omg

I'm fucking hideous. >.>

I bet you don't look hideous! Onion Kiss

I WANT TO SEE~! Onion Skipping
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S HOT AND HUMID IN PUERTO RICO

AND I WAS SWEATING

AND MY HAIR WAS SHORTER SO ITS NOT THAT ATTRACTIVE

NO

NOOOOOOO

But I could put up some scenery pictures though, WITHOUT MY FACE.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Tacoko wrote:Cinnamooooooooon

I absolutely adore your style. It's so colorful and quirky and cuuuute slkgfklg I wish I can dress like that and get away with it. ;A;

I really need pictures of me. I hate taking pictures so I don't have that many.>.<
    Onion Blush
    dsahdjskgcx
    it makes me so happy when people compliment my clothing
    thank youuuuuu <3
    (haha in New York random strangers were complimenting my clothing, it made me feel so great. >w<)

(man I think the main reason I love posting in this thread is because you guys make me feel lovely inside and out. >w<)

and nuuu taco you are so not hideous
    you are rather lovely in fact.

Mind you, I will accept that some pictures don't turn out good at all. XD
    I hate it when you're like "THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A NICE PICTURE BUT I LOOK SO DERP."
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 am

Tacoko wrote:Hahaha, you look so cute! omg

I'm fucking hideous. >.>

Awwww.....You shouldn't be thinking like that- you are pretty Onion Thumbs Up
    Everyone thinks of themselves as hideously ugly (including me) but in reality, they're actually pretty (except me). I would love to see you're pictures in Puerto Rico- the ones with you in it.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:19 am

Please put the Puerto Rico pictures up, Tacoko! I'm sure the scenery would be beautiful, and I'm not talking about nature Wink (WAS THAT A GREAT TAMAKI LINER OR WHAT)

So many people have low self-esteem about their appearances on this forum, but you really shouldn't think of yourself that way. I think the key thing to being "beautiful" is to have confidence in your looks and be happy with it. I know I sound way too cheesy but you really can't see how pretty someone is if they don't even feel that way about themselves. (ALSO HARUHI SAYS THAT APPEARANCES DON'T MATTER AND THAT IS TRUFAX.)
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 am

I have some cool pictures to share today! My friend is starting an online clothing store and I've been helping her by modelling for the outfits. We had a photoshoot today because she wants to sell a dress.

The pictures:

Spoiler:

I'm content with how the pictures came out, but when we were taking the photos I honestly didn't know what I was doing, haha. I just knew that I had to glare at the camera.

ALSO I AM SO STUPID BECAUSE before we took the photos I told my friend, "Oh yeah! After this we have to take a picture of me doing a pose for Ouran (the Tamaki hamster home pose)!" But after it was over, I totally forgot to do it. GAH.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:32 am

Nipples Admin wrote:Please put the Puerto Rico pictures up, Tacoko! I'm sure the scenery would be beautiful, and I'm not talking about nature Wink (WAS THAT A GREAT TAMAKI LINER OR WHAT)

So many people have low self-esteem about their appearances on this forum, but you really shouldn't think of yourself that way. I think the key thing to being "beautiful" is to have confidence in your looks and be happy with it. I know I sound way too cheesy but you really can't see how pretty someone is if they don't even feel that way about themselves. (ALSO HARUHI SAYS THAT APPEARANCES DON'T MATTER AND THAT IS TRUFAX.)

asdrgtjkl;sdsd

Okaaaaaaay ;A;

I promise later today I'll has some Puerto Rico pictures up ;A;

And those pictures are so cute omfg fhdlkbvjksasd
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 am

Ugh, okay here are some Puerto Rico pictures. Better get some brain bleach and eye cleaner, gaiz. D:

This is me, my mommy (on the right, my cousin, (on the left) and my aunt, who is in the middle. We were at this beach that we had to walk through mud and shit to get to because it was a private beach for the people to went to the resort. xD Fuck the police! xD The beach was really nice and the water was just amazing. <3

Spoiler:

And here are some picture of the beach c:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Okay, so one day when we were in Puerto Rico, we went to stay with my mom's cousin. She took us to this place called...something about a Bull's Eye. I'm too lazy to put it in spanish. xD It's like a bay type thing, and there was like a forest, so we went trhough the forest until we came to a rock formation that we had to CLIMB. I was so scared because I thought I was gonna fall off the rock and into the water. lololol

This is my brother and I on the rock. It was extra windy and it looks like I was trying to go for the sexy wind blowing hair thing xD

Spoiler:
    This is my mommy again, me, and her cousin c:

Spoiler:
    And this is a picture of the bay beach thing from on top of the rock xD

Spoiler:
    We also saw a horse that day. xD

Spoiler:
    So while we were there, we spent most of the time at my grandpa's house. He lives on a mountain guys, seriously. xDD It was nice, but the bugs and shit... D:

FLYING BIG ASS COCKROACHES, OKAY. I AINT EVEN LYING fgdvkhfsl

Anyway

>.>

Me on my grandpa's porch c:

Spoiler:
    My brother and I

Spoiler:
    My brother again, 'cause he's an idiot. xD

Spoiler:
    And then, while we were there, we would go and swim in the river. It was really nice and the water was clean and we can see the fishes swimming and it was just gfjksja. Awesome <3

This is a picture of the three of us in the river, just being goofy. There was actually a rock there where we can sit on, but it's a bit hard to stay on because of the water. Also, it was hard 'cause you can see my brother just on top of us being stupid. xD

Spoiler:
    And here is my brother. He takes really good pictures. o3o

Spoiler:
    And here two more pictures of the river c:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    And here are some pictures of the drive up the mountain to my grandpa's house / to the river...but we drove down the mountain for the river so yeah... xD

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    And the last picture is lol-worthy. My grandpa let us use his car to go places. Only one window went down, no ac so you know it was hot, and the speedometer was pretty much dead.

Spoiler:
    xD So apparently we were going over 100mph. But not really, but we always laughed at that. xD

So yeah, some pictures from my vacation to Puerto Rico. c:

I'm going to hide in a ditch now. c:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Looks like you had fun! Very Happy
    I like the one with you and your brother and the windblown hair thing. XD Your pose is like, "oh mai, photo time?" like a model or something. XD

So was that horse just derping around on the beach, or did it belong to someone? >w<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Bahaha it was somebody's horse. xD We saw it and I was like "8DDDD" 'cause I love animals. xD

And I did have a lot of fun. c: It was nice to be away from home and everything else and you just relax~

And lol, the wind was blowing and we were taking a picture, so I was trying to keep my hair from my face. xD
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Such pretty pictures, Tacoko! Smile

Here's me, you know, looking like I do everyday Smile

Spoiler:

Onion Blush
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Gangurooo Very Happy
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Hiya! I'm just here to post random pics of myself! Onion XD
    This pic is an S&M pic of me and my baby brother (I was bored that day...and don't worry, I'm not really choking him-I'm just holding the tie while he acts as if he's in pain...I promise that's the truth!)

Spoiler:

And these 2 pics are me with my new haircut! (in the second pic, I'm giving you all kisses guys!!!):

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am