Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Re: Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Post by Laila007 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 pm

OMG I LOVE THIS SCENE! SO MUCH! i felt bad for nakatsu, i would have picked him over sano, even though i do like oguri shun!! **SIGH** so cute! i was trying to find that scene where nakastu and sano had a competition between themselves in the show! oh well! but i love this scene too!

hey guys, what do u think of this guy nishijima takahiro, he was in tumbling! and he sings pretty good too!

Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am

What?! Two pages and nobody's mentioned Shirotan yet?!

Shirota Yu. You may know him from Hana Kimi (the first one. he was Kagurazaka), The Prince of Tennis (movie and 2nd cast of the 1st season musicals - as Tezuka), umm..he was Tuxedo Mask in some of the SeraMyus too (actually, the Daito Tuxedo Mask manip is Shirotan's body..)...various dramas, oh, and he sings too.

Also, there's Matsushita Yuya. But he hasn't done much acting yet. He's a singer. And he was Sebastian in the Kuroshitsuji musicals, which is probably my favourite role of his. XD

And then there's Kimeru too, but he's also more singer than actor. And if actor, on stage, not screen.

Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 am

I also quite fancy this guy right here...

Hayami Mokomichi

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 am

Laila007 wrote:I'm still new to japanese dramas and I have found some really good and CUTE japanese actors other than the other the ones in ouran. so i started this to discuss other good looking japanese actors and such. IT's a good learning experience and LOTS OF NOSEBLEEDS! here are some of my favs

Shun Oguri

Toma Ikuta

Seto Koji

Hiro Mizushima

Who are some of your favs?

Including the male cast members of Ouran, these guys are on my top favorite list too! cheers

Hana Kimi really tossed out some of the best looking guys, didn't it? I LOOOOOVED Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu, that character actually reminds me a lot of Tamaki. (Having a crush on a cross-dressing girl, being overly dramatic, having incoherent fantasies and "inner monolouges" but still really sweet at heart I love you )

I found out about Koji from watching Atashinshi no Danshi. And yes, I seriously thought he was a 15 year old kid. . .come to find out that the dude is actually older than me. . .>_< And even now when I look at him I just think "Awww, he's so cute!!"

I think he has that same condition as Manpei and Shinpei Takagi: he seems to "de-age" with every passing year. . .they just keep looking younger and younger as they get older Razz Seto's also on my list of Japanese guys with sexy lips along with Manpei, Shinpei and Yusuke Yamamoto :3 Nodding

But I actually got into Hana Kimi from watching another drama staring Maki Horikita which was Nobuta wo Produce or Producing Nobuta.
    At that time, I REALLY REALLY had a thing for this guy. . .

Kazuya "Kame-chan" Kamenashi

But I didn't realize it was true love until AFTER I saw him do this. . .

Dead Onion

Now for the past 72 hours, I've actually given the Takagi twins a break and started stalking someone completely different. . .

Kato Kazuki Onion Nosebleed

I first noticed him in the drama Indigo no Yoru, which originally, I was only watching because the Takagi twins were in it Cunning Onion But then last week while watching a couple of the episodes again, I just suddenly became hypnotized by his "sleepy, bedroom eyes" Onion Blush And it occured to me that he was one of the few male Japanese idols who didn't look "pretty" so to speak. (He seemed to have a more masculine look to me).

Seriously, it should be illegal to walk around looking that sexy. . .he should have a special permit he has to carry around with him all the time that says "I have been given extra special permission to be in public looking this sexy." Cunnin Onion Idea
    What's even more amazing is that when I first saw him, he looked like he was older than his actual age; I thought he was in his mid-30's already. . .turns out he's only 26 (just a year older than the Takagi twins). . . Onion Hypnotised

I've officially decided that American guys just don't do it for me anymore. Japanese guys are just on a whole different level for me, and I've realized that I HAVE to get me one, no matter what! Gleaming Onion Eyes I'm buying a How to Speak Japanese for Dummies book in the next few weeks. . .I'm ready for some intense language training!
    Onion Study

Last edited by Mrs.ManpeiTakagi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Isidarnipples on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 am

Hehehehe, I'm watching a livestream with Kato Kazuki in it right now. XD (I'm watching it for Kimeru though..) Should I point out that Kazuki can also sing? Razz That's a major turn on for me. A guy who can sing well.

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Hehehehe, I'm watching a livestream with Kato Kazuki in it right now. XD (I'm watching it for Kimeru though..) Should I point out that Kazuki can also sing? Razz That's a major turn on for me. A guy who can sing well.

Oh yes, I'm quite aware that he can sing. . . Onion Starry Eyes

Whether he's speaking or singing. . .his voice generally melts my brain and turns me into a blitering idiot. . . Onion Nosebleed

He's perfect for me in nearly every way ^_^

Except I'm looking around my bedroom right now and he's still not here. . . Onion Tantrum

Post by Laila007 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:43 pm

GAH! SOO MUCH HOTNESS I CAN"T STAND IT! and mrs.manpeitakagi.. HIGH FIVE TO YOU! i am also trying to learn japanese myself after seeing all this hotness! Yu shiorta is very cute and i LOVED HIM IN HANA KIMI! and that guy Hayami Mokomichi is very cute too! i like his dark skin and apparently he was in this show called "zettai kareshi" and I REALLY WANTED TO WATCH IT! BUT STUPID ME for some reason couldn't find episode 1 and i ended up watching THE FINALE which SHOWED THE ENTIRE SHOW INCLUDING THE ENDING! and this is me realizing what i did.... Onion Anger Onion To Kill HAHAH! and kame-chan pole dance! AMAZING! I LOVE IT! such naughty japanese boys! I WANT ONE... NOW! hey i wonder if there is a mail-in grooms from japan! HAHAH how fun.. or rather, MAIL-IN JAPANESE ACTORS!! HAHAHAHAHA! here is my fav scene of yu shirota!

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 pm

i found this vid of yu shiorta while browsing through youtube.. i laughed alot watching this!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Laila007 wrote:i found this vid of yu shiorta while browsing through youtube.. i laughed alot watching this!

Thanks a lot for posting that video Laila, I laughed a lot too. Razz Japanese actors seem so much more modest/down to earth than their American counterparts. . . Rolling Eyes

It's funny to me though. . .because when I first FIRST heard that there was going to be a live-action version of Ouran, I immediately thought of the role of Tamaki going to Shirota Yu (because they're both half-European and half-Japanese).

Needless to say now, there is not another person who can play Tamaki better than Yusuke-kun Onion Daydreaming

I definitely laughed at the part when he said that sometimes he gets together some of his guy friends and they all sleep together in the same bed. . .

You know something. . .I noticed that the amount of bromance between male Japanese idols seems to be shooting through the roof. . . Onion XD Maybe THAT'S the reason why so many of them are single. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Or maybe it's the other way around. . .? (Because they're so lonely, they turn to other male friends instead of other girls. . .)

Either way, I think it's cute. Bromances are totally more interesting anyway Cunning Onion Especially when the bromance is between two actual brothers. . .
    *winkwink, nudgenudge*

Post by Laila007 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 pm

hehehehehe YES i know my dear! I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean!! yea i noticed that too alot of bromance! you know i read somewhere that nowadays in japan, men like to be their own and not be in relationships. They want to be with their guy friends and not be obligated with a girlfriend!! so missy, i found this vid i thought you may like this.. it's only one of the twins but it's still cute!

now i'm taking the liberty to start searching for commercials of some of our fav actors like this of yu shirota!

and this one of oguri shun, he looks mighty sexy as a woman!!

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Laila007 wrote:hehehehehe YES i know my dear! I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean!! yea i noticed that too alot of bromance! you know i read somewhere that nowadays in japan, men like to be their own and not be in relationships. They want to be with their guy friends and not be obligated with a girlfriend!! so missy, i found this vid i thought you may like this.. it's only one of the twins but it's still cute!

Something told me that that was the case. Seems like a lot of young people in Westernized countries (myself included) don't want to be tied down with relationships and just wanna hang out and have fun.

I myself used to stress over not having a boyfriend. . .now I actually enjoy being solo Cool

And yes, the infamous "Nachural rap" with Shinpei beatboxing. . . Razz I found this clip about a month or so ago myself, now I have to watch it 2-3 times a day LOL

OOOOH, I MISS SHINPEI WITH HIS TAN SKIN AND BLACK HAIR!!! HE LOOKED SO HOTT!!! Onion Tantrum

You know, I really wish they we COULD mail order potential Japanese husbands. . . Cunnin Onion Idea First they should send out a catalouge. . .and then list their names, profiles, all that other good stuff, along with a bunch of gorgeous pictures. . . Onion Starry Eyes

And then we could order one (or more than one if they come in a set!) and then have them specially gift-wrapped and shipped to our front door within 8-10 business days! Cunning Onion

And then. . .me and my gorgeous ikemen will go and get married, so we can get a jump start on naming our soon to be beautiful, biracial babies, and then, I will be the envy of all my family and friends!! *cue evil laughter* Onion Laugh

Post by blackbalsam on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    You know, I really wish they we COULD mail order potential Japanese husbands. . . Cunnin Onion Idea First they should send out a catalouge. . .and then list their names, profiles, all that other good stuff, along with a bunch of gorgeous pictures. . . Onion Starry Eyes

And then we could order one (or more than one if they come in a set!) and then have them specially gift-wrapped and shipped to our front door within 8-10 business days! Cunning Onion

With you on this one from first to last word. Where can I sign? XD
    And they should add at least one half-naked/naked picture, seducing picture with food (or any kind of pict with food for that matter), a picture that interacts with potential spouse (like giving a hand, hands wide spread for a hug, kiss etc.).. and no, I haven't been thinking about this priory Onion Laugh
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Laila007 wrote:i found this vid of yu shiorta while browsing through youtube.. i laughed alot watching this!

HE IS SO ADORABLE~!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:22 pm

OMG!! blackbalsam u are hilarious!! "seducing picture with food!" OMG! PERFECT! cuz i lOVE FOOD! **sigh** u guys i was trying to find pics of some of our favs with eating food, it's a little challenging! there are pics of daito and yusuke but i am having trouble finding some with the rest! Onion Tantrum i did find this one pic of yuu shirota that shows that he has nice ASS-sets but i donno if i should post it! LOL! and mrs.manpeitakagi i LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!! how about we start a business of this sort! but we get first dibs so we get the ones we want and rest can just have what is LEFT! HAHAH!

i did find this vid that i thought was cute and REALLY HUNGRY!
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 am

When I see yummy food I'm like this
    (Miura Haruma)

And I have to agree with you, Laila007, there is hard to fin any other food seducing photos with other actors. So there is just one conclusion - Daito and Yusuke is food-whores Onion Laugh but that's why I like them lol
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:24 pm

HOMG WHY HAS NOBODY POSTED HIM!!!!

I love hims so much (he is SUCH pedo crush for me) Onion Nosebleed

also I feel the need to say that I could spend DAYS on this thread XD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

ODDY! that vid you posted was FREAKING AWESOME!! and he was cute too!! LOVE IT! and his hair looks nice too, it looks soft! and i guess for those who don't know, i think i have a hair fetish, but mostly guys hair!! LOL!! and blackbalsam, i AM THE EXACT SAME WAY WHEN I SEE CAKE!! YUMMY! and yes yusuke and daito ARE DEFINETELY FOOD WHORES!! and what gets me is that I CAN"T EVEN FIND PICS OF ACTORS TRYING ACT LOVING AND SUCH! you know having their arms spread out to give a hug and what not! COME ON you actors... how do you want us to come to you, if you r not going to do such THINGS!! Onion Tantrum
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Oddy wrote:HOMG WHY HAS NOBODY POSTED HIM!!!!

I love hims so much (he is SUCH pedo crush for me) Onion Nosebleed

also I feel the need to say that I could spend DAYS on this thread XD

Thanks, Oddy for video! Sato Takeru is surely amazing - in 20min solving Rubic's Cube..and then the puzzle with a picture Onion Hypnotised Bravo!!! cheers

Here goes my two cents for Sato Takeru and Miura Haruma pairing from there Bloody Monday days. Basically they are asked to write mails 1)making up after a big fight on location; 2)to girlfriend for being late on a date. They are totaly adorable here - shy Miura un dorky Sato, and their picking on each other is priceless. :<3: True friendship Smile

Laila007 wrote:
    and what gets me is that I CAN"T EVEN FIND PICS OF ACTORS TRYING ACT LOVING AND SUCH! you know having their arms spread out to give a hug and what not! COME ON you actors... how do you want us to come to you, if you r not going to do such THINGS!!

Okay, I searched bit around and I gotta say you, Daito and Yusuke are a very special kind of actors. They surely interact with camera and audience on a completely different, much higher level. So..if none other actor has, it just means they will have to make in the future while those who has worked before will be taken and loved Triumphant Tamaki

However, this one "for interaction photo" would work for me too

I'm coming!!! Onion Skipping (Sorry YY, I'm not cheating but Miura is just giving them for freeee~ Embarassed )
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

aww blackbalsam.. i LOVE THE PIC you posted! IT"S TOO CUTE!! and he's cute too! so yes i would get a hug from him too! and here i go with the hair thing, but i like Miura's hair in this pic!

and you guys, i think we can all agree that since we see all these good looking japanese men, we all think like this (i didn't make this, i found it on tumblr)

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

YOSH! MINAA!!!! I FINALLY FOUND A PIC WITH FOOD INTERACTION! yuyu and daito r in it but the other too are my favs, seto koji and shohei miura! YAY ME!! Triumphant Tamaki

Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Laila007 wrote:

Everybody else: *eats strawberries all classy-like*
    Daito: "OMNOMNOM GLGLKHGFJJFRLK"

Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

HAHAHHA! you're right! i bet he was thinkin, "I'll eat it the way I want too!" LOL! and i kept running in to this pic so i finally decided to post it.. it's really cute!

and guys, how about we change it up a bit and do "japanese actors in their traditional clothing!" i guess i'll start with TOMA in traditional clothing for an upcoming movie.. Genji Monogatari! it's look pretty interesting!

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

dedicated to blackbalsam...i love this pic and YAY FOR TRADITIONAL CLOTHING!!

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm

i haven't been here in a while but I HAD TO SHARE THIS! I MEAN COME ON!! COME ON!! WOW!! AMAZING!!

MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 pm

I LOVE Toma Ikuta (so handsome and funny), Shirota Yu (so hot and endearing) and Kimeru (love his personality and amazing singing)!!!

BUT my recent main man here is HIROKI AIBA! When I see him, I'm like...my lord, I will bow down to your greatness Onion Bows I was attractive to him when I watched the Prince of Tennis Musicals, but I LOVED him when I realized he was in the 'Takumi-kun Series 1' (a Boy's Love- YAOI- drama!!!) I'm not sure if he's gay or not, but being a yaoi fangirl, I'm fine either way!

Here's the moment where I fell in love with Aiba (Look at this boy's HIPS!) Onion Starry Eyes

And here are some pics of my beloved:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 pm