Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Keshia
AnimaSola86
MangaMistrezz
Oddy
blackbalsam
Mrs.Takagi
Isidarnipples
Careline
OotoroKyouya
Otaku-Nipples
tasukeru
Cinnamonipples
enggrrl
Laila007
18 posters

Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Japanese Actors Appreciation!

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm

omg he totally does. XD
    Don't tell him you posted his picture here, though, might be a bit creepy. >W<
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I won't be telling anyone about it. The only reason I did it was this is a fairly small and friendly forum, and it's on a locked pb acct, so hopefully no one starts broadcasting it.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am

XD yeah, you should be fine.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:34 am

He really does look like him! I have friends who post my picture (without permission) on their facebooks. I strangle them the next day when I see them. Razz
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 am

You can set up facebook to notify you when they tag you in a picture, and you have to approve it for it to show on your page. I think it still goes on their page, but at least you know and can untag yourself.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 pm

I don't have a facebook so I can't do that Razz I think I'm the only teenage girl in the world who doesn't have a facebook- I'm just not into that kind of stuff.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 am

aww that little boy did look like osamu.. and yay random post time!! who would have thought that an ad for a hair product could be sooo sexy!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_lzqeyjeZJ31qdsr3so1_500Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_lzqeqhIlm21qdsr3so1_1280Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_lzqb798zcf1qdsr3so1_500
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 am

I just don't find Eita attractive. But, I do love that hairstyle on Oguri Shun and Miura Haruma is adorable.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

eita is ok.. i like him as an actor... so i'm sure you guys have seen pics roaming around of yusuke and seto... so i found the photo set of yusuke, seto, kaku kento, and miura shohei!! yay for yusuke and seto spam!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tlslV1b1r8cc6ko1_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tlslV1b1r8cc6ko2_500
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tcov2kz1r8cc6k
    Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tcov2kz1r8cc6kJapanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tcov2kz1r8cc6kJapanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tcov2kz1r8cc6kJapanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m05tcov2kz1r8cc6k
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 am

I liked Shohei Miura in the Hana Kimi remake, but I'm loving him in Hungry. He's just too adorable. I love his smile, it lights up the room.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm

OMG me 2! he's awesome in hungry!!! and so is osamu mukai
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm currently fangirling over Yamada Ryosuke- he's so hot and sexy and his singing and dancing makes me go... Onion Nosebleed And I'm addicted to this song!!!!!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 pm

hey guys! so you all know one of my favs oguri shun iS GETTING MARRIED TODAY! it's march 14th in japan which is white day, it's like valentine's day but the guy gives gifts to the girl and for them it was when oguri shun and his girlfriend started dating! well, there goes one, but that's ok! i'm glad he found the one!! here's the link on the big news!!

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m0twyig07M1rnddw0o1_r1_500

his wife is an actress and they have worked 2gether before!
    http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/oguri-shun-yamada-yu-to-get-married/

ZHYZHY
    ZHYZHY
    Commoner

Japanese Actors Appreciation!  - Page 7 Empty girls can crossdress as well

Post by ZHYZHY Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 am

Its not only asian guys that can crossdress as girls its same with girls Big Laugh

well even ik this formum is more about japanese guys crossdressing perfectly but..i wanted reply with about girls too and not all most be japanese tho Neutral

example:

and to be honest im a tomboy hehe so nice to meet som u all :<3:

which u all see myself on my profile photo :3 Nodding

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

ZHYZHY, is your profile picture an actual picture of you? Just curious because your above statement was slightly confusing.

Of course we are into the girls-crossdressing since Haruhi from Ouran is one of our favorite characters :3 Nodding But, I'm not really into the whole crossdressing thing unless it is for humor.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun May 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Welcome, ZHYZHY!

I don't mind crossdressing girls- hell, Haruhi IS one! But I just like looking at sexy guys in embarassing girl's clothes- they're so fun to tease. Onion Blush

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am