Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
Akira14
loverholic-x
demonslayermiu
Raitei
Mari
nayoungah
CommonFolkNipples
annanipples
alyxsandria
awesome_nipples
Otaku-Nipples
TouchoftheWind
yanie
Kumachan~
Tamakisnipples
lyricsoul
instantcoffee
Kanaki
KaoruHitachiin
りんちゃん
MangaMistrezz
spectacular-nipple
Mrs.Takagi
setolove
allicuddlybear
twipples
its nipples bitches
xinping2016
Swiftnick
CrimsonINsight
damselunderstress
PurinsesuNipples
aestivate
FancyNipples
HopeHazard
ChaoticNipples
Nipples Admin
Nippletoast
ManpeiFanservice
diasleepy
KiraKiraNipples
NipplesinTokio
Cinnamonipples
nipplespvmk
Isidarnipples
usa-chan
50 posters

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

Post by ChaoticNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

damselunderstress wrote:
    xinping2016 wrote:Please don't tell me I'm the only one that loves Haruhi in all three T_T

Oh gosh no! I adore her, especially in the Live Action. She's probably one of my favorite heroines. Very Happy

Yeah, actually I'd say that her and Kaoru are both my favorites.
    twipples
    twipples
    Commoner

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Empty Favourite characters in Manga, Anime, and Live Action

Post by twipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I've always been a fan of the twins (after I got over the initial shock of twincest, Shocked ), so for me they are certainly my favorites in the manga and the anime.

In the drama, I LOVE them even more...so much love...so much fangirling!

However, one character I liked a lot more in the live action is Kyoya. Daito, obviously, is not only beautiful, but he also brings to Kyoya a bit of light to the 'shadowkingness'.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 pm

xinping2016 wrote:Please don't tell me I'm the only one that loves Haruhi in all three T_T

Actually Haruhi was my favorite in the anime! I love her in the live action right now too. I'm excited to see the scene where she shows she's afraid of thunder.
    allicuddlybear
    Commoner

Post by allicuddlybear Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Manga: Haruhi and Kyoya.
    Anime: Honey and Tamaki and the twins.
    Live action: Kyoya and the twins.

<33
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

From the anime, the character that really stood out for me was Kaoru. <33333333
    I haven't read the manga, but that's soon going to change since I'm going to buy the books. (has 3 right now)
    The live action............well the only reason why I even watched the anime was because of Yusuke.
    Hana Kimi was the first jdrama that I watched and my favorite there was Yusuke so even if I'm an obsessive Seto fan, Yusuke still has a special place in my heart. lol
    I completely blame Manpei though for being way too cute for words! I can't seem to stop staring at him. lol
    Though it's not helping that I'm watching Jyuken because of him. lol
    Manpei, Shinpei, and Yusuke would be my favorites! <333333333333333333333333333333333
    BUT OF COURSE THE WHOLE CAST IS JUST AWESOME!!! Perfect to be exact! :<3:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Manga-Probably Tamaki because he's such a drama queen, but it's SOO cute ^_^

Anime- I gotta say I love all 7 of them for this one. . .

Tamaki: He's an over dramatic, narcissistic-diva with a pure heart (and I just love his little temper tantrums. . .hehe)

Mori: The strong, silent type will ALWAYS be #1 for me (plus I love the sound of his voice)

Kyoya: He reminds me a lot of myself; laid back, cool, calm, collective, wears glasses, and like me, his best friend is a basket case lol

Honey: Total cuteness package (but he can kick butt too, so that's a plus)

Haruhi: I love her snide/sarcastic comments. She's not super girly and I like the fact that she doesn't let her gender rule her personality.

Hikaru and Kaoru: They're cute, funny, devilsh, and remind me of me and my own sibling (the speaking in unison, finishing each others sentences, etc) And I like the fact that they aren't ashamed of being open about their love/affection for each other (although I'm sure it freaks people out sometimes. . )

Live action: This one's a tough one. . .again, on the surface I love them all but I have to say when it comes to whom I look for the most on screen it's gotta be. . .

THE HITACHIIN TWINS!! :3 Nodding Their chemistry on screen is just amazing, and at certain points it doesn't even seem like they're acting at all. The Takagi brothers seem very natural when on screen together and I like that a lot :<3:

All the host club members are my type!!! Smile
    spectacular-nipple
    spectacular-nipple
    Commoner

Post by spectacular-nipple Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm

I haven't read the manga, I guess I need to be on that. But I am freaking appalled at the lack of RENGE love here. I adored like every scene she had in the anime. I'm really into everyone in the live-action; though Kyouya's my bias (both the character and his actor), he'd probably edge out on top but really everyone's great. The knowledge of the Takagis being so into "practicing" for their part might earn the Hitachiins spot number two, though. <3
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Manga- Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 1-3801209-7262-tHaruhi
    Anime- Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Hikaru-and-Kaoru-Orange-Cosplay-Wig-from-Ouran-High-School-Host-Club Hikaru and Kaoru
    Live Action- Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Ouranor Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Yusuke_Yamamoto_24843_6-120x120 Tamaki (I prefer latter pic best)
    りんちゃん
    りんちゃん
    Scholarship Student

Post by りんちゃん Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Manga: This seems to be the popular choice, but I really adore bitchy!manga Kyoya.
    Anime: I watched the anime before I ever read the manga, and was caught between my love for Tamaki, Haruhi and Hikaru & Kaoru...
    Live Action:...and it looks like I'll have the same problem with the live action. LOL. I just adore them all, I guess. They couldn't have gotten better actors.
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm

manga: Kaoru
    anime: Honey
    live action: Kyoya (:

usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:16 am

Nipples Admin wrote:Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] - Page 2 Tumblr_lp4ypqFtDU1qlhe7ao1_500

ALWAYS. There are actually quite a few people who think I hate him though. W-W-WHY?
    oh my god, yes.
    I think it's because of the tumblr. I was one of those people before, but you told me you loved him. ^^
    I think the comparison one made me think that? o-o
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 am

She's my second favourite. ^^
    I love how she acts around Tamaki, it's so entertaining. But Tamaki will always be my favourite.
    Although, I ship TamaxHaru in the manga and anime. o-o
    [Live-action.. I think HikaxHaru.]
    Kanaki
    Commoner

Post by Kanaki Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 am

From the manga to the anime to the live action, my favourite will always be Kyouya <3

Manga: Kyouya always supported everyone even though it might not have been openly expressed although he would do it usually when it benefitted him lol.

Anime: I don't know if Kyouya's seiyuu help bring out his Shadow King character more but I absolutely luved it and I just came to luv Kyoua even more.

Live Action: So far, I only watched episode one and two for the drama and I liked how they made Kyouya more active compared to the manga and anime, also when I first saw the cast for the live action I was not really impressed because the picture I saw for the actress who plays Haruhi had long hair and was pretty but girly that I thought she could not have pulled off the look and truthfully I expected Maki to be the one playing as Haruhi but after watching it I was pretty happy that she was picked. For Kyouya's actor, I thought he was the most good looking one and I was happy ahaha(I think I am a dark hair and megane biased person) and when I watched his performance I was happy that I decided to give the live action a chance.
    instantcoffee
    instantcoffee
    Commoner

Post by instantcoffee Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:18 am

Manga: KYOUYA AND TAMAKI
    Anime: Honey, Mori and the twins! A part of me also wants to say that Haruhi was my favourite, though.
    Live action: Tamaki (because Yusuke is perfect and flawless. I find that I adore him in all of his dramas), Honey (I wasn't sure if I would like a live version of Honey, but I have to say that I am impressed. They may not look similar, but his expressions and actions are fantastic) and Haruhi (she is just so adorable ♥)

Last edited by instantcoffee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    lyricsoul
    lyricsoul
    Commoner

Post by lyricsoul Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 am

It's hard to pick just one, I think they're all great... but I'm gonna go with Mori (more so in the manga & anime but the live action just started... I did love that fish line though!) I do love Honey more in the live action oddly enough. Smile
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:33 am

Tamaki for all. I seriously love how kind hearted he is, and I love that he is a HUGE goofball.
    and I also have a weakness for androgynous musicians.
    <3

Although honestly with the live action I am developing a weakness for ALL of them, now that they are living breathing beautiful men.
    Kumachan~
    Kumachan~
    Commoner

Post by Kumachan~ Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 am

Manga:Hikaru a little more than Kaoru and then comes Tama-chan
    Anime:Twins,i like them the same in the anime & obviously tamaki,the half-blood prince!
    Liveaction:Tamaki & Kyouya yess i can't belive how much i like Yuusuke as Tamaki >.< and Daito is just...sexy,sexy bastard.

ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

its nipples bitches wrote:can't I just OT7 ?

^THIS
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:43 am

Manga/anime/live-action, apparently my preference never changes in all media^^

1. Tamaki/Haruhi
    2. Hikaru
    3. Kaoru
    4. Mori
    5. Honey
    6. Kasanoda (Cassanova-kun)
    7. Kyoya

Aaackkkk!!! Kyoya-sempai, gomeeen... but I really love Kasanoda too XD I hope he'll make an appearance in the live action^^

Lol, how shld I put it... mmh, Kyoya is just... too normal Razz
    TouchoftheWind
    TouchoftheWind
    Commoner

Post by TouchoftheWind Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 am

Manga: Honey
    Anime: The Twins tied in first place.
    Live Action: Its between the Twins and Honey...can't decide yet...and I don't think I really want to, Lol.
    Nippletoast
    Nippletoast
    Commoner

Post by Nippletoast Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am

HopeHazard wrote:
    Anime- Tamaki (Vic Mignogna did an AWESOME job voicing him)

Agreed! I thought Vic's voice suited Tamaki perfectly!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

My Favourite Characters...

Manga - Haruhi and Kaoru and Mori~!
    Anime - Tamaki and Hikaru and Kaoru~!
    Live Action - Tamaki and Hikaru and Kaoru~!

<3
    りんちゃん
    りんちゃん
    Scholarship Student

Post by りんちゃん Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm

I will never be able to watch a dubbed anime with Vic Mignogna in it...obsessively watching Fullmetal Alchemist as a child just makes me picture everyone as Edward Elric whoever he does voiceovers for. Neutral
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 am

in every single one of the adaptions I am and always will be a loyal KYOUYA fan!!
    alyxsandria
    alyxsandria
    Commoner

Post by alyxsandria Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Manga: Kyouya
    Anime: Kyouya
    Live-Action: Kyouya

No one can beat him in my books. But if I had to pick a second it would be Kaoru for the manga.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am