Prince Appreciation

Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Re: Prince Appreciation

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

THAT LAST PICTURE
    FKSDAJKKDAJKDJAS

(also I want that outfit in the first picture. >w<)

Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Those last pictures Onion XD

and some more from that day: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/photo/2004338/9/
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:26 pm

HEY HEY HEy!! so it's time for some yusuke appreciation!! first how cute is this pic!! I LOVE HIS COLLAR BONE!!

Onion Nosebleed

and i found AWESOME VIDS!! first yusuke promoting paradise kiss, and there is a small bite with daito and how he and him designed designed a shirt for hello kitty..

two, yusuke and junpei on the set of their photoshoot for adidas footwear, and they both say "we love fashion tv" in english!!

and finally, yusuke and the paradise kiss cast on vs arashi!! yAY!!

yay! ENJOY!!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:26 pm

DOUBLE POST!! OMG!

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

TRIPLE POST!! Onion Nosebleed

talk about kiss!!

yusuke, NICE SHIRT!! LOL!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

it's quite sad that there hasn't been much love for the prince! IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT THE PRINCE IS REALLY LIKE!!!

EPIC NOSEBLEED!!!

Post by Shizukachuu on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 am

I'm new to this forum and straight away I see half-naked Yusuke-sama. :L You people are funny with those Onion-tou emoticons. ^^ でも、 ゆすけーさま は かわいい でしょう? ^^
    And whoever has that signature GIF of Tamaki saying "Kawaikunai" in the third episode, it distracts me so bad whenever I'm trying to read. XD
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:09 pm

it's because we love his abs and his bum. XD

(and welcome to the forum! ^w^)

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Just a random thought(yes, my mind is twisted), I think someone should make their Custom Rank be The Priestess of the Mayan Temple Very Happy After I finally learned what the whole Mayan Temple thing was about(and, girls, you all make me Onion Laugh ) and then I was thinking about Custom Ranks and realized that the The Priestess of the Mayan Temple would make an amazing rank for some Tamaki fangirl who like inside jokes. I don't want it, but I just thought I would share some of the insanity that is my mind. Okay, back to your regularly scheduled programing Onion Skipping
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

People! We must start adding to this thread again! Our Prince must be drooled over!!!

So, to do my part for all of Ouran fan girling, here are some new pictures of our Prince from the mother site to this forum, enjoy!

I know, he is with Haruna and Daito, but he looks so cute! Plus, dang does Haruna look short. Oh well, she's fun sized Very Happy

Holy asdsdujdhsfhkjsdhfjksdfh Onion Splutter Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes Gleaming Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Dead Onion

He is holding his teddy bear!!!!! I literally went awwwwwwwwwwwwww and squealed a bit when I saw this. I guess I just find it so adorable that we get to see Tamaki with his bear again. Or maybe it is just the realization that he is PJs at his HOUSE!!! We get to see him at home! Oh, I have to see this movie Onion T_T

Anyway, your thoughts?
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am

OOO PREZTEL!! THANK YOU! i've seen these pics on facebook!!! SO FREAKING CUTE! and i love the second pic of yusuke, **SIGH** i want to cuddle up next to yusuke in that pic! YUMMY! excuse me while i go day dream about yusuke! Onion Skipping
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Awww.... Tamaki and teddy bear! So cuuutee!!! Thank youuu!
    Btw, in the first pic, that's not Haruna, that's miwa the themesong singer^^
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 am

Really, yanie? Hmmm, I did not know that. I pulled it off the Ouran Highschool,etc. facebook page. It was all in Japanese, so I used a translator and I think it said Haruna. Of course, who knows with me. If so, the girl should consider herself lucky to be surrounded by such beauty :3 Nodding I am glad that you all enjoyed the teddy bear gushiness(plus, the fact that we got to see Tamaki in sleepwear. I will let you insert your own fantasy here.... LOL)

Here is another random photo I found somewhere. Just a funny thing staring our Prince Razz :

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Hello people! Here is an amazingly funny picture from the filming of the Movie. I just about died when I saw this picture, so I thought that I would attempt to give you girls some fresh daydream material. Enjoy!

Note Daito's face in the second picture. I thought it was funny.

Now I must know what bet he lost to that! Too bad I can't translate those words on the bottom picture, as they may provide a clue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 am