Prince Appreciation

blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Re: Prince Appreciation

Post by blackbalsam on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:44 am

Laila007 wrote:YAY YAY YAY ME!! **awarkdly claps in silence** like this... so blackbalsam.. how is school going for you??? and oh i didn't know about the pic.. just trying to find something.. but i really want to see more of yusuke.. but not just pics.. like stuff like the vids that were posted.. just to really see how he is in real life!! I WANNA SEE YUSUKE!! Onion Tantrum Onion Anger

Congrats! Well, I have made a heap of problems but in a way it is both relaxing, stressful and sad at the same time. Bottom line is - I'm still gonna be who I want to be and I SHALL BE GOOD AT IT Deal With It

Anyway, I hope that once I finish subs I share some videos with YY finally (haha yup, I have a couple of projects juggling since 2009 *shame on me*)

AnimaSola86 wrote:
    Soshite: I don't know if this has been posted or not, but here are two videos I found a couple of months ago about some fashion show called DRESS - starring our dear Yusuke!

And if anyone is looking for DRESS~ subs(English, French, Spanish) http://blackbalsam.livejournal.com/7877.html

AnimaSola86 wrote:I found another one:

"Seventeen High School" with lots of screaming girls o___O
    Yusuke comes in at around 2:50 (I skipped the dancing and singing before that, hehe xD).
    I kept wondering what all that was about - and judging by the way Yusuke looks the entire time, he did so too Onion Splutter

A short summary of the video (by the way that's just first part but in total there were 3 or 4 parts if I'm not wrong):
    Basically, YY is asked to play a role of a guy (obvious haha) - an unrequired love in an improvisation skit (it explains his, I would say, natural reactions to what girls are saying). The girl is waiting for him by the school gate to return home together but actually there is something else {she finally wants to confess/invite on a date}. As Laila007-san said already (bravo for getting the idea *taps on your shoulder*), at the end he has to choose which confession he preferred (btw, he choose Yuna-chan cos she was looking into his eyes when she was saying the confession and, quoting, 'it pierced my heart') and as a return gift/favor, it's now YY who is waiting by the school gate and at the end he excuses that he took over the spotlight and changed the mood (so sweet ^^). From there it continues with a test, then they ask questions to Yamamoto about guys in general but he answers from his point of view, for example, what makes your heart skip a beat? a: when a girl is picking up something and she squats elegantly holding her skirts (and he shows what he means) and other questions.

AnimaSola86 wrote:By the way, I thought he had a blog. Doesn't he have an official homepage where he posts pics of him or something? (I'm a bad fan for not knowing more -.-)

So, he does. But I can't seem to find the blog section...
    http://yamamotoyusuke.com/

You are right, AnimaSola86, he has an official website with blog. Unfortunately, it's open for certain people. Okay, the story is, 2 years ago his blog was public but then EGE made it Fan-club members only, which means you have to pay to be a part of fan club and, international fans, unfortunately, can't join. But they left/made the Message board on which YY posts from time to time, like before dramas, some big announcements or after big events, e.g., after tsunami he calmed everyone that he is okay and encouraged everyone to stay strong and continue to work hard in memory and for the sake of those who were effected by the earthquake.

P.S. Sorry for vague translations! Smile
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:16 pm

YAY!! thank you blackbalsam for the subs. one problem though, it's an .ass file.. and i can't open it.. do you know what program can open an .ass file?? AND IM SO DARN PROUD OF MYSELF!! THIS IS GIVING ME TO COURAGE TO CONTINUE TO LEARN JAPAPNESE! and it's kinda sad that yusuke can't make his blog public.. well i guess he needs to make money!! LOL! ugh.. i need more yusuke in my life!!
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Yusuke in the upcoming new dorama with Kimura Takuya, Nankyoku Tairiku^^

Promoting the drama with the other cast, yesterday, live in the studio:

I'm so confused! Which one is the real Tamaki hair, actually?? XD (the Nankyoku drama itself finished filming before Ouran filming started, I'm talking abt his hair in the studio, live)
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:12 pm

yay new stuff from yusuke!! thank you yanie!! and u know i ask myself the exact same question.. i'm not sure which is yusuke real's hair color!! IF HE HAD A BLOG WE COULD HAVE ASKED HIM!! Onion To Kill

anyways, i don't think this pic has been posted, i think a pic of him from the same magazine has been posted but not him on the cover.. ENJOY!!

abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm

o! he's taller than kimura? xD i think the studio hair is his real hair...he wouldnt need to wear a wig for a promo right...so the blond is a wig?? hmmm haha.
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Yeah, KimuTaku is 170+ cm...
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

Yusuke in Hanamaru Cafe, 14 Oct, promoting Nankyoku Tairiku, but there was also a glimpse of Ouran drama VTR.

111014 Hanamaru Market - Yamamoto Yusuke: http://www.mediafire.com/?w8wumv4mmtc8eh9
    credits to Dashling

There was romance questions. Apparently Yusuke:
    -is the type who could fall in love at first sight.
    -likes independent girls.
    -would immediately confess his feelings to the girl, and even if he's rejected once, he'd make more effort over and over.
    -easily gets jealous. When his girlfriend goes out with her friends, he'd flood her with questions: Where? With whom? What time you'll be home? etc, etc. But he don't like it himself when his girlfriend gets jealous when he go out with his friends.
    -admitted he's the self-centered type.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:22 pm

THANK YOU!!! LOVE IT!! it's nice to learn about yusuke! oo my he's the jealous type huh?? HOW CUTE!!! thank you yanie for the post!! i feel bad i have nothing to contribute today but i just wanted to express my gratitude! and i have a question that i posted b4 but no one responded, blackbalsam posted subs for yusuke's vid for that photshoot in the magazine "Dress" but i can't open that file.. does anybody know what program can open that file?
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Last night I watched Yusuke's new drama. He really does play the kinda goofy guy well. From what I understood he applies for the antarctica mission saying he's good with dogs, but is actually kinda scared of them. He did a bunch of pratfalls, and did them well. However I bet his character is going to evolve into a more mature person. He has black hair for the role, and I think it makes him look younger.
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Laila007 wrote: and i have a question that i posted b4 but no one responded, blackbalsam posted subs for yusuke's vid for that photshoot in the magazine "Dress" but i can't open that file.. does anybody know what program can open that file?
    I watched the files and subs with VLC PLayer. It worked for me. You can download it here for free: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

By the way: THANK YOU SO MUCH, blackbalsam, for the subs!!!
    I have to say, I caught quite a bit of what Yusuke said, I guess my Japanese skills aren't as low as I think xDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:13 pm

eeeeehhh i have vlc player and THE FILES DON'T WORK!!! BAKA!! hmm am i doing something wrong here? or should i perhaps update the vlc player??
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Laila007 wrote:eeeeehhh i have vlc player and THE FILES DON'T WORK!!! BAKA!! hmm am i doing something wrong here? or should i perhaps update the vlc player??
    hmm make sure the video and sub file names are both the same
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

YAY i got it, i got it to work! i just downloaded the .avi file and the subs came!! SO YAY! NOW TIME TO POST NEW PICS OF YUSUKE!! (source: http://imbanana.tumblr.com/)

Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:11 am

Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 am

oh my gosh
    I saw that picture
    laughed
    copypasted it into MS Paint
    and then fixed it.

his faaaaace it just looks so...concerned and confused.

Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 am

Haha! That is genius! I posted it wanting to be a reaction type Yusuke meme! Haha!

Almost like his expression would be if he knew how many photo's we gather of him on here Onion Starry Eyes
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT PIC SO FREAKING MUCH!!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 pm

new pics new pics! YAY from non-no 2011.12

Spoiler:

AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 am

God, he is gorgeous! I love the first and last picture, could stare at them for all eternity... Onion Love Eyes

Thank you for the pics, Laila! Onion Bows
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 am

welcome!! the last pic is my wallpaper on my computer! LOVE IT!! every time i open my laptop and see his pic i giggle!! HEHEHE! since you replied i'm going to post more pics! YAY!!

Spoiler:

hehehe, ureshii desu! Onion Daydreaming
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:36 pm

yusuke
    y so pretty. >w<

I mentioned on Tumblr, though, when I saw those pics...the one with him and the ball, far left at the bottom...
    it's like he's pregnant with the exercise ball and in the process of giving birth to it. XD

Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 pm

hahaha I LOVE THAT! HE'S TOO CUTE!!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm

YUSUKE+GLASSES=ULTRA SEXY!! Onion Nosebleed

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 pm

HELLLOOO ouran family... so i just watched paradise kiss yesterday.. and it was GREAT!! yusuke had a very normal role but oh well very cute indeed.. i don't want to give away too much for those who haven't see it. but i think it's every girls wish for this to happen when we see yusuke....

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm

yay for spamming on yusuke!! tehehee.. and apparently our prince will be doing a stage play called "parade" so i'll post a trailer for that!

press conference for his stage play

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 am