Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Non-Ouran Dreams

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Non-Ouran Dreams Empty Non-Ouran Dreams

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm

For strange dreams of the non-Ouran variety. >w<

Last night, I had this amazing dream. There was this cute boy and we were riding a Greyhound home from somewhere (I think it might have been an anime convention). We started talking and hit it off and I think he really liked me and I liked him. We then decided to hang out in a messed up museum, where there was like, some nursery rooms with story telling or something, and randomly placed stairs that didn't go anywhere. >w< It was pretty much a strange date that involved reading to little children. XD Also, I think he might have been cosplaying Russia from Hetalia.

There was also another part of the dream where I made a perfect cake in a cookie tray (I've got this cool cake I can make, IRL, involving baking it in a cookie tray and then cutting it up a specific way, but the one time in real life I tried it, I cooked it for a bit too long so I lost an inch or two because the edges went hard, though the middle was still fine). In the dream there was no hard overcooked parts.

So, cute boy who liked me and a perfect cake.
    WHY DID I HAVE TO WAKE UP.
    Onion T_T Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Attacked by Te
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Non-Ouran Dreams Empty Re: Non-Ouran Dreams

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am

Haha~! That's so funny! I love how random dreams can be~! A lot of my dreams are character based because of the amount of anime and stuff I watch...

I had one, where I was in my class during a break just chatting to my friends, and in the corner of the room all these girls were squealing around a group of guys. My friend goes to me "Just go over and give it to him" and I look in my bag to see a pack of 'Strawberry Pocky' and I look back to my friend and say "What is he doesn't like me?" and she pulls this face literally ... Tamaki Seriously

So I pick up the Pocky out my bag and start walking over, I turn to look at my friend and she's all Onion Thumbs Up

I carry on walking and start going through the squealing fangirls and they stop and just glare at me passing, I start feeling all nervous and this one guy moves out of the way and goes "Ah, mate, she's here for you" and I look up and the guy I'm in from of it none other than AIDOU from Vampire Knight
    Non-Ouran Dreams 50067910

I hand him the 'Strawberry Pocky' and he goes all Tamaki-Host-Like on me and says "Thank you" and leans in...

I wake up then...
    Wall ... Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Alright so I totally don't remember the right order for this dream, but here's what I think it is.

So I'm with two of my best friends, who, for the purpose of explaining this dream, I shall call "A" and "N". The three of us are hanging around outside, and it's an average day for a Canadian winter: snow packed on the ground, it's below 0 but not ridiculously cold, the sky is completely clear and blue, and the sun is shining. We're apparently going to a concert. First, though, we have to climb a ridiculously steep snow hill (we're in full snow suits so it's alright to climb without worrying about clothing). We eventually make it to the top, on which there is the concert building. We go in, but then we go out another door and we're on this snow porch. Even though the porch and the hill it's on are snowy, it's apparently warm enough not to wear snowsuits anymore, and we're spontaneously no longer wearing them. Below, by a little less than a story, is a road. A car pulls up, with a brand on the side which is apparently Yusuke Yamamoto's agency. Yusuke walks out.
    I'm all, "OMG YUSUKE YAMAMOTO."
    N tells me, "You should say hi!"
    I say, "What, no, I'm way too shy!"
    A is like, "yeah but you might not get another chance!"
    Then Yusuke looks up and sees us.
    N tells me, "By the way, I already told him you're a huge fan."
    Yusuke looks at me and makes kissy lips. I grin but I'm all flustered, and I shape my hands in a heart at him. He does the same. Then my friends and I go back into the building.

Suddenly, I'm not even in the dream anymore. It's about this guy who has a personality very close to Neku at the beginning of The World Ends With You. He's all moody and shit. But he's pretty. And apparently he has to stop this evil company and their genetic warfare or something. There's something to do with a swarm of little drone mouse robots. The guy ends up talking to this guy who works for the company, who's really nice, smart, and also really cute. The first guy feels bad that he's part of the enemy.

That's about it. XD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

omg

Weird dreams?

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT WEIRD DREAMS?

xD

Dude, one time, I had a dream that fucking...

Okay, I was in a damn hospital room, like the rooms for the mental patients. I was in the room with a few other patients and we were hiding in there because the nurses and doctors were like, killing all of the patients. And then this nurse lady came in and was going to help us so she takes up to the cafeteria, and we're like, eating for some reason and then as we try to leave, the other nurses and doctor's come in and kill the nurse that was helping us, and they knock us down and then the last thing was them injecting me with something and then I slipped away and died.

And then I woke up o3o

It was a pretty messed up dream.

And I ended up writing an actual short story on it because it was scary, but also very interesting. o3o
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:16 am

my boss told me about a dream she had that is just hilarious. her friend dragged her to go see a Twilight movie. she doesn't give a shit about Twilight but whatever, she goes. Later that night she dreams shes hanging out with Edward. His shirt is off and his skin is ghost pale, and she waves her hand and says, "it's okay, we'll get you a spray on tan, it'll look fine in a couple of weeks."
    That cracked me up.

as for me, I- actually the last one I can remember is kinda NSFW, I dunno how we are in here on that sorta thing...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 am

If you really think it's NSFW, put it in spoiler tags, and warn people. XD We're pretty laid back about posting stuff like that, but it's good to put it in spoiler tags if it's really NSFW.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm

My NSFW dreams are pretty...messed up.

Short version: SEX WITH EVERYTHING.

...I am such a virgin.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm

OMG ONCE
    I had this half-dream, half-daydream. I was sleeping in that day, and generally in the mornings that I'm sleeping in, I drift in and out of consciousness.
    This one somehow ended up taking place through both states.
    It was Draco Malfoy sexing up Harry Potter in the bathroom where they had that duel in the sixth book.
    I TOTALLY DIDN'T MIND.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

OMG

I never have any like, fandom dreams...but I do remember one dream I had, I had sex with Kai from Beyblade. xDD That shit was cray.xD
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

well if we can be NSFW, heres one of mine involving a member of Team That Guy With The Glasses

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 am