Shadow King Appreciation

tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Re: Shadow King Appreciation

Post by tasukeru on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:
    enggrrl wrote:
    tasukeru wrote:RESCUE seems really interesting hehe~ I saw a picture and i was like "omg this is gonna be like tumbling. cute boys and bromance" Very Happy I'm watching it after I finish tumbling~ Daito & Yusuke are in so much dramas together which is totally awesome for me because they're my favorite actors and I ship them :3 Nodding A+ OTP forever & ever Like a Star @ heaven but there are really so much dramas to watch, including Korean & Taiwanese ones~

Actually Rescue is a much, much more serious drama. And TOTALLY worth watching. My favourite scenes are in the fireman bar...you'll see what I mean. Onion Nosebleed

I know what you mean Onion Laugh , he realy likes shouting at people in RESCUE doenst he...
    oh my shadow king. i'm watching RESCUE right now (mot finished with tumbling yet!) and i was literally crying 5 minutes into the first episode! it's so intense and i was scared shitless. i bet imma be shedding a lot of tears for this drama..
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Tamakisnipples wrote:Aweee how sweet lolol in the stalkerish love kind of way. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
    Always make me smile!!!
    WELL DUH! it's what we do best... to make each other smile! GROUP HUG! Hug but i think a group hug with daito would be EVEN BETTER! Onion Nosebleed
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Laila007 wrote:
    Tamakisnipples wrote:Aweee how sweet lolol in the stalkerish love kind of way. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
    Always make me smile!!!
    WELL DUH! it's what we do best... to make each other smile! GROUP HUG! Hug but i think a group hug with daito would be EVEN BETTER! Onion Nosebleed

THIS.

Especially if he's nekkid. :3
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 am

Tacoko wrote:
    Laila007 wrote:
    Always make me smile!!!

THIS.

Especially if he's nekkid. :3

Hell yes! cheers
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:30 am

My dears, that is called an orgy.

Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:50 am

HAHAHAH! i guess it would be an orgy, i donno if daito would be so comfortable with that. aren't japanese guys shy? that is what i saw when i was doing my research! yes i said research, i'm a very curious person. don't judge me! Headesk Sweatdrop LOL! Big Laugh
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 pm

if he's shy, then we'll talk to him and make him feel welcome! hehe~ we can be like "daito-senpai, you're so cute. do you want pie?" lol idk!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 pm

tasukeru wrote:if he's shy, then we'll talk to him and make him feel welcome! hehe~ we can be like "daito-senpai, you're so cute. do you want pie?" lol idk!!

Oh yeaaah, he'd want your 'pie' alright~ ;D Onion Laugh

lololol jk

...But...does he like pie, though? I can make pie! 8D
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm

OMG YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!! Onion XD what about cupcakes? does he like cupcakes? we can make cupcakes,, oo how about this? we can make him a grand hot fudge sundae and feed it to him! OO CAN YOU IMAGINE!! Onion Daydreaming
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Laila007 wrote:OMG YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!! Onion XD what about cupcakes? does he like cupcakes? we can make cupcakes,, oo how about this? we can make him a grand hot fudge sundae and feed it to him! OO CAN YOU IMAGINE!! Onion Daydreaming

YES.

YES YES. I can picture it. We're all taking turns feeding him, and for some reason, he is shirtless. xD So when I am feeding him I "accidentally" spill some of the fudge on him. I have no other choice than to lick it off! I mean, my hands are full with holding the bowl with one hand and a spoon in the other.
    Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping Onion Love Cunnin Onion Idea Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 pm

and then he screams saying "Ouch that was hot!" and he pouts! we all smile sweetly at him! and then we get some whip cream and...GOD DO I DARE SAY! i think you guys know what i mean when i mention whip cream!! Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Daydreaming
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Oh bby, shit gets hot an' heavy~

Daito should consider himself lucky. xD
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 am

omg guys stop i'm getting all excited!!!
    and hmm, idk if he actually likes pie, i just thought of it lol
    but it seems his favorite food is tenmusu, onigiri with tempura of decapoda
    idk what that is tho lol do you guys know?
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am

well according to my research *puts on her education glasses* Onion Study onigiri is rice balls wrapped in seaweed and you can fill it whatever you want. this site as a recipe. http://www.justhungry.com/2003/12/obento.html tempura is a type of fish. and tenmusu is "piece of tempura (天ぷら) snuggled away in a miniaturized nori-covered rice ball" and tempura is ," battered and deep-fried vegetables, seafood," i assuming that it might be fish. So in conclusion i will assume that he likes the following
    "rice balls, with battered deep fried seafood, in a miniature size" I think LOL!!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 am

oh yea one more thing, decapoda is "crayfish, crabs, lobsters, prawns and shrimp." ten footed basically. so tempura of decapoda is deep fried crayfish, crabs, so on. SO FINAL CONCLUSION is as follows

"rice balls wrapped in seaweed, deep fried seafood (maybe) wrapped in nori covered riceball (i think nori is a kind of seaweed also) and deep fried ten footed seafood" I think that made sense! LOL!

That is all for now! Onion Bows
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:11 am

that sounds pretty good actually!! haha~ now i want to take him to this really good sushi place near my house. it's fun there cos every time customers enter, sit, and exit, the workers yell stuff in japanese and it's so cute Very Happy
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 am

Laila007 wrote:and then he screams saying "Ouch that was hot!" and he pouts! we all smile sweetly at him! and then we get some whip cream and...GOD DO I DARE SAY! i think you guys know what i mean when i mention whip cream!! Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Daydreaming

Daito covered in whipped cream. Onion Nosebleed
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

Addressed to all Shadow King aka Daito Shunsuke's followers:

There is an interview with Daito on dogatchi TV about his voice-acting in movie version of anime Prince of Tennis. Unfortunately, as always it is the video is out of reach for the stupid reason being outside the lands of Japan but if anyone gets a hold of it, ther should be a lot of cuteness (judging from pictures).

Anyway, here the link: http://dogatch.jp/interview/326/index.html
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

OMG HOW FUN! you u know i haven't really tried japanese food! yes i am ashamed! Onion OTL but that would be SO MUCH FUN!!! **sigh** we can all take turns feeding him onigiri! hehehehe!!
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 am

blackbalsam wrote:Addressed to all Shadow King aka Daito Shunsuke's followers:

There is an interview with Daito on dogatchi TV about his voice-acting in movie version of anime Prince of Tennis. Unfortunately, as always it is the video is out of reach for the stupid reason being outside the lands of Japan but if anyone gets a hold of it, ther should be a lot of cuteness (judging from pictures).

Anyway, here the link: http://dogatch.jp/interview/326/index.html

FOUND IT!! :

There r 5 parts chek out pippi3lam's channel..(^_^)
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:51 pm

omg laila!!!! where do you live? i hope you live close cos there are a lot of sushi places near me. not just sushi too, there's a lot of japanese cuisine and other asian foods too (:
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 pm

I had a california roll once...that's as close to eating Japanese food that I have ever gotten. That, and I make sticky rice for myself sometimes. I even made onigiri once, minus the seaweed. <3

Anyway yes, Daito + Food = my ovaries exploding with lust. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

tasukeru wrote:omg laila!!!! where do you live? i hope you live close cos there are a lot of sushi places near me. not just sushi too, there's a lot of japanese cuisine and other asian foods too (:

girl, i live in texas.. there isn't much there anyways, mostly chinese restaurants, not to many japanese ones BUT I WILL DEFINITELY GO TO A JAPANESE RESTAURANT! what are some good dishes i can try. I am a little afraid of sushi, cuz i never had RAW fish, and plus i want to make sure it is really good quality fish.
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 pm

blackbalsam wrote:
    There is an interview with Daito on dogatchi TV about his voice-acting in movie version of anime Prince of Tennis.

OMG! He's one of the voice actors for the POT movie?! You mean the new one that just came out? I love Prince of tennis- Ryoma was my pre-teen crush. Who did he play?
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 am

Laila007 wrote:
    tasukeru wrote:omg laila!!!! where do you live? i hope you live close cos there are a lot of sushi places near me. not just sushi too, there's a lot of japanese cuisine and other asian foods too (:

girl, i live in texas.. there isn't much there anyways, mostly chinese restaurants, not to many japanese ones BUT I WILL DEFINITELY GO TO A JAPANESE RESTAURANT! what are some good dishes i can try. I am a little afraid of sushi, cuz i never had RAW fish, and plus i want to make sure it is really good quality fish.
    i don't eat the raw fish either so don't worry! i'm a really picker and i hate veggies .__. but there is a lot of sushi that i eat c: um, one i like is the kanomayi! that has crab meat and fish eggs c: i also like the sushi with smelt egg~ i forget the names but the dishes i mostly eat usually have crab meat, fish eggs, smelt egg, and shrimp Very Happy i wanna try otoro but i don't like raw fish :c i don't know why they call it fancy tuna, its only $1 a piece lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 am