Shadow King Appreciation

diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Re: Shadow King Appreciation

Post by diasleepy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

And Daito himself...I loved him ever since I saw the first Ouran interview. That laugh of his is so contagious! And he is HOT- there's no denying that. Even I knew that from the first time I laid eyes on Daito/Kyouya. They're HOT! Onion Love Eyes

What I like about Kyouya here in the live action is that he seems more human. I mean, the scene where we find out that he also saved Haruhi...it got me crying for the first time in this drama. It was so touching and my heart melted for him. In the manga/anime, I never understood how Kyouya felt about Haruhi...but I understand it now thanks to the drama. I thoguht he was great in episode 4...but his shining moment was truly in episode 5. Wooby Onion Eyes

Oh my god, Kyouya you bastard- you made my heart melt for you!!! I'm charging you with my medical bills- because of all the blood I lost while watching episode 5 was caused mainly by you! Onion Nosebleed

That laugh!! n to listen to it again in the recent interview with the cast...love it! LOL

Can i say that i was in tears watching the kyoharu flashback tooo?!!! Never felt so emotional watching OURAN bfore but it was so unexpected and beautiful... Wooby Onion Eyes
    been watching episode 5 like everyday now...Daito just amazes me...(^_^)

seaweed wrote:I guess a picspam is in order... Onion XD

keeping it PG for now... Gleaming Onion Eyes

And can I just rave about his arms? Seriously, his arms are perfect. Not too skinny or too buff, it's just right Onion Love

Thanks for all the pics seaweed!!! Smile OMG he looks hot/cute at the same time..

N i gotta agree...his arms are perfect!! i thought i ws the only one who loved them...lol
    true!! it's not too skinny or too buff.. Heart
    Some girls like that (^_^)

Some boys shud take note that they dont really hv to be all Abs to please us....be Daito...

Onion Whistle

yanie wrote:New entry in Daito's blog! He's wearing the middle school uniform! ^o^ Was it from Ep3? Or is this today's picture? If it's today's... waaaa.... will there be a TamaKyo first meet story?? Kyaaa~

I hope soo!!! It's one of the funniest episodes in the anime..Smile

diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 am

seaweed wrote:Did somebody say manly arms?

And hot men with glasses?

Sorry I can't help it Onion Blush I've been obsessing over his arms recently. I swear his arms weren't that manly during his Hana Kimi days...

KYAA FOR THE FIRST PIC!! Onion Nosebleed
    n he looks SOO CUTE in the second one!! Onion Daydreaming

I SOO WANNA SEE KYOUYA WAKING UP LOOKIN ALL EVIL I Hope they put that in the drama...

Daito even mentioned once that when we wakes up he's got a scary face on coz he wears contacts but since he doesn't hv them on so he keeps squinting...Kyouya rite there..

seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

*The last 2 pics are from his movie 'How to date an Otaku'...I watched it recently, and I loved it!!! Razz

I just watched it now! Thanks for the recommendation~ Daito was amazing in it! Damn that girl sure is lucky to have his arms all around her Onion Starry Eyes

Imagine, a younger, hot guy loving you for who you are, even all your craziness... Onion :3 Sigh Now if only that happens in real life...

diasleepy wrote:

N i gotta agree...his arms are perfect!! i thought i ws the only one who loved them...lol
    true!! it's not too skinny or too buff.. :<3:
    Some girls like that (^_^)

Some boys shud take note that they dont really hv to be all Abs to please us....be Daito...

IKR?!! His arms, well his whole body for that matter, just looks so... well I guess 'natural' is one way to describe it. Like he doesn't go to the gym everyday and obsess about working out... I don't really like guys who are too buff and muscle-y. It doesn't feel very nice to hug them. But Daito... Onion Love Eyes

Anyway, here's more pics!

oh the things I'd do to his dirty face... Onion Nosebleed

He just looks sooooo good in suits!
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 am

seaweed wrote:

oh the things I'd do to his dirty face... Onion Nosebleed

Oh my good lord...when I saw this pic, I screamed "OH MY GOD!" and squealed until I fell off my chair. My parents ran to see what happened and when they saw me, they thought I was having convulsions. Laughing No lie. Oh my gossshhhhh...strawberries and cream never looked so good (And I hate strawberries! Mad ) But I'd lick them off Daito in a second... drunken

And I'm glad you liked the movie! It's really great and it makes you wish you were the girl instead- Daito was such a sweetie and I felt sorry for the things he had put up with just to make his gf happy.

Here's a video of his cute/funny moments. There's not much subs, but I understood what was going on:

After watching this video, this is what I learned:
    1) Daito + hot pepper = funny faces
    2) Daito is left-handed
    3) I have the same game boy as Daito
    4) Daito + bubblegum = pathetic bubble
    5) Daito sucks in billiard...as in really sucks!!!
    6) Daito's hot (But I knew that before watching this video) Big Laugh
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:

Here's a video of his cute/funny moments. There's not much subs, but I understood what was going on:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kRESZMYPo9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After watching this video, this is what I learned:
    1) Daito + hot pepper = funny faces
    2) Daito is left-handed
    3) I have the same game boy as Daito
    4) Daito + bubblegum = pathetic bubble
    5) Daito sucks in billiard...as in really sucks!!!
    6) Daito's hot (But I knew that before watching this video) Big Laugh

Thanks for the pics People!!!! i can't stop staring at them...the turtle pics..omg soo cute...
    i bet those were taken during his days filming "WELKAME"..

n i agree "How to date an Otaku girl" is soo sweet n poor him that he had to all those stuff to please her..
    but i still love it...kinda reminds u of korean's movie "My Sassy Girl" doesnt it..

n Daito shunsuke's cute/funny moments video..Sooooo CUTE.

Onion Skipping I WAS SOO HAPPY U SHARED THIS LINK..

Coz i gotta confess i uploaded the video on youtube Smile Cunnin Onion Idea

Sorry coz i didnt fully sub it...not so good at japanese..but will continue to study Onion Study
    n will add annotations when i get 2 translate the other parts of the vid.

Currently i'm making another one...using videos of our beloved Shadow King from:
    Tokyo Friends Park 2
    Oshareism
    7days backpacker..
    Onion Thumbs Up

Wish me luck! Smile
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 pm

seaweed wrote:

He just looks sooooo good in suits!

TRUE!!! HE LOOKS FABULOUS IN SUITS!!

one Question, i noticed this pic ws taken from the show he's hosting "Junk Sports"..
    u know where i can find the show?

wanna see Daito hosting in his suit Onion Daydreaming
    NipplesinTokio
    Commoner

Post by NipplesinTokio on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 am

tbqh although I loved Kyoya's complexity in the anime and manga nothing could ever make me absolutely fall in love with him like Daito's acting. DAITO SHUNSUKE IS GOD TO ME RN, I watched all the Kyoya scenes in the episode 5 times and I cried during his emotional scene about loving Haruhi ;~; and God has that man given me some serious sexual frustration with the rapist Kyoya scene or what. Thanks for posting that video, I can't get me enough Daito today. I shall be dreaming of him today.
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Oh my good lord...when I saw this pic, I screamed "OH MY GOD!" and squealed until I fell off my chair. My parents ran to see what happened and when they saw me, they thought I was having convulsions. Laughing No lie. Oh my gossshhhhh...strawberries and cream never looked so good (And I hate strawberries! Mad ) But I'd lick them off Daito in a second... drunken

I love your reaction Onion XD It's practically the same as my reaction when I saw the pic, only its my flatmate who is questioning my sanity but I REGRET NOTHING

diasleepy wrote:

Sorry coz i didnt fully sub it...not so good at japanese..but will continue to study Onion Study
    n will add annotations when i get 2 translate the other parts of the vid.

Currently i'm making another one...using videos of our beloved Shadow King from:
    Tokyo Friends Park 2
    Oshareism
    7days backpacker..
    Onion Thumbs Up

Wish me luck! Smile

Good job on the video! Onion Thumbs Up It was an awesome collection of his fail moments which makes him even more lovable Onion Love

diasleepy wrote:
    one Question, i noticed this pic ws taken from the show he's hosting "Junk Sports"..

Sorry I don't have a copy of that Onion Attacked by Te I think I just streamed it somewhere but can't remember where... Rain on My Parade

And now another dose of picspams!

Don't you just wanna lick wipe off that bit on his mouth? Onion Nosebleed

Same here Onion XD

MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

diasleepy wrote:

No freaking way- this video was made by you?! Shocked Umm....I guess I should have asked if I could share this before posting it, sorry Embarassed But you did a really good job and I loved the entire video! Daito is both cute and hot!!! And I don't mind the subs- you can understand the video without them.

Can't wait to watch your other Daito videos!!! Onion Starry Eyes
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    diasleepy wrote:

No freaking way- this video was made by you?! Shocked Umm....I guess I should have asked if I could share this before posting it, sorry Embarassed But you did a really good job and I loved the entire video! Daito is both cute and hot!!! And I don't mind the subs- you can understand the video without them.

Can't wait to watch your other Daito videos!!! Onion Starry Eyes

hey, it's ok Smile i dont mind at all ppl sharing the vid, it just means ppl r sharing Daito's cuteness...
    Thanks MangaMistrezz Smile

Currently still editing..my computer's space is not cooperating..

gotta do something abt that..

i found the first episode of JUNK SPORTS that Daito hosted wearing a suit...kyaaa..so cute n hot!! Onion Love Eyes

he didnt say much in this episode though Sad
    the other hosts and the guests do most of the talking..
    but it was funny when the other host hit his head when daito was talking abt the ice-skater's body shape..
    poor daito..but so cute Smile

i'm gonna use daito parts from here to put into my next vid.Smile

if u wanna dload/watch this episode: (but not much daito)
    HQ: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v180601897am4rhEq
    LQ: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7Toqhin4qjg/

omnomroses
    Commoner

Daito~

Post by omnomroses on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Bless all of you pic-spammers, I now have pictures to stick on my wall when I move house!

Not that my boyfriend will be impressed, but Daito is just too amazing! Very Happy
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:47 am

It was about time he had his own thread!!
    Daddy approves!
    Triumphant Tamaki
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:35 pm

seaweed wrote:

Good job on the video! Onion Thumbs Up It was an awesome collection of his fail moments which makes him even more lovable Onion Love

diasleepy wrote:

Sorry I don't have a copy of that Onion Attacked by Te I think I just streamed it somewhere but can't remember where... Rain on My Parade

Thank u lots for the compliment...Smile
    i find him super adorable in real life..compared to the gangster roles he had played b4..

oh! i forgot to tell u that after u told me u found a streaming version i stayed up looking for it.. Onion Whistle

i even found youtube clips of the show w/ daito..he looks soo good in suits Onion Daydreaming

seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 am

^ You're welcome Hug Looking forward to more Daito fanvids from you! cheers

Also, have you guys seen this? Its the show where he went to New York and made a pop-up book. He's just so adorable it's killing me! Onion Love Eyes And the last bit when he met the kids and he was jumping up and down, sooooooo damn cute! Onion Starry Eyes

enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 am

Those videos were adorable. He's a pretty good drawer, as well as a good actor. I loved when all the kids were crowded around him looking at the book, and how they like the fire and the 'peepee'
    JennyJukes
    Commoner

Post by JennyJukes on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:Just press the spoiler tag and you'll see my most fave pic of Daito yet!!!~He's so sexy!!!!
    Spoiler:
    he has 1 pink nipple & 1 brown? lol
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

I persuaded my cousin to address me as the Shadow Queen.
    I REGRET NOTHING
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but can sometime please tell me what Shunsuke-kun as in New York for? (And why?) LOL

Post by enggrrl on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

The videos show him learning how to and making a pop up book from professionals in NYC. They aslo do a side trip to upstate NY and bring him to a publisher's party to show off his book (and a helicopter ride in the credits).
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

My God! looking through all this just made my heart come out of my chest! Onion Nosebleed I LOVE DAITO SO MUCH!! HE IS SOO CUTE AND HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES EVER!! OH DAITO! WAIT FOR ME! I"M COMING! Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 am

I've been a Kyouya fan since I laid my eyes upon the precious anime beauties of Ouran. I love how intellectual and witty he is. He's evil and revolting, but he's always there for the members for the host club and would go beyond limits to protect them.
    When I heard about the drama and saw the cast, I actually took a liking to Yusuke. silent
    Daito is a really great actor though. He portrays Kyouya well and I feel as if they're the same person. I really don't think anyone else would make a better Kyouya.
    Although I'm Yusuke-biased, Daito's like my real human Kyouya and has a special place in my heart Like a Star @ heaven
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

tasukeru wrote:I've been a Kyouya fan since I laid my eyes upon the precious anime beauties of Ouran. I love how intellectual and witty he is. He's evil and revolting, but he's always there for the members for the host club and would go beyond limits to protect them.
    When I heard about the drama and saw the cast, I actually took a liking to Yusuke. silent
    Daito is a really great actor though. He portrays Kyouya well and I feel as if they're the same person. I really don't think anyone else would make a better Kyouya.
    Although I'm Yusuke-biased, Daito's like my real human Kyouya and has a special place in my heart Like a Star @ heaven

^Totally agree~
    I just think he is so so perfect as Kyouya. Though I think every one of the cast is perfect for their roles, Daito is just so much like Kyouya in looks, and plays his character so well that he just is Kyouya in my mind ~
    I was watching Hana Kimi today (Ouran has got me majorly obsessed with dorama >u<) and was practically crying at the screen, "KYOUYAAA, Y U BE SO MEAAAN?"

He's so mean, that Shin D8
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Tama wrote:
    tasukeru wrote:I've been a Kyouya fan since I laid my eyes upon the precious anime beauties of Ouran. I love how intellectual and witty he is. He's evil and revolting, but he's always there for the members for the host club and would go beyond limits to protect them.

^Totally agree~
    I just think he is so so perfect as Kyouya. Though I think every one of the cast is perfect for their roles, Daito is just so much like Kyouya in looks, and plays his character so well that he just is Kyouya in my mind ~
    I was watching Hana Kimi today (Ouran has got me majorly obsessed with dorama >u<) and was practically crying at the screen, "KYOUYAAA, Y U BE SO MEAAAN?"

He's so mean, that Shin D8
    I started watching Japanese dramas cos of Ouran too :3 Nodding
    I love Kyouya and all, but Shin was really, really harsh, but then you can totally forgive him cos he's so adorable Very Happy
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

speaking of japanese dramas, Daito IS SOOO GOOD IN TUMBLING! cheers his character looks tough but is a nice guy! there is one episode in particular in which DAITO'S ACTING IS SUPBERB! He made me cry because it was just that good! it was an very emotional scene. I recommend watching tumbling too. ANd he look cute in Hana kimi! he looked very young in that show.
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 am

Laila007 wrote:speaking of japanese dramas, Daito IS SOOO GOOD IN TUMBLING! cheers his character looks tough but is a nice guy! there is one episode in particular in which DAITO'S ACTING IS SUPBERB! He made me cry because it was just that good! it was an very emotional scene. I recommend watching tumbling too. ANd he look cute in Hana kimi! he looked very young in that show.
    Oh, yeah! I'm watching tumbling now & he's really a great actor. I really love tumbling~ all the actors are cute and very skilled Very Happy it also focuses more on friendship rather than romance, which is good because I'll get insanely jealous Big Laugh the drama really sends a good message and it teaches the viewers to not give up and fight for what they desire. I love it! Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:40 pm