Shadow King Appreciation

KC1992
    Commoner

Re: Shadow King Appreciation

Post by KC1992 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Finished reading this entire thread before work and immediatley joined because I LOVE Daito :<3:

Thought you guys might appreciate this video I found, think it's a good collection of all the sexyness Daito brings out in Ouran, n2m it's hilarious XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCdFDQj_bbc&feature=related
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

**sigh** that vid NEVER GETS OLD!! but it's true, Daito really did bring out Kyouya's character TO THE MAX!! that's why i like Kyouya in the live action... in the anime i wasn't too fond of him!! and seeing daito in the 7 days backpacker made me FALL FOR HIM MORE!! he is soooo respectful and kind. GAH!!!!

i think this sums up my feelings!!

KC1992
    Commoner

Post by KC1992 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Onion XD LOVE it! I can't stop watching that Kyouya x Haruhi video, can't stop laughing Razz

I'm gonna start watching all the drama with Daito ASAP, and I'll probably watch Ouran through again. *is excited for the movie* Onion Skipping

First off, 'How to date an Otaku'! It's SO weird seeing him as Kyoya and then as this nervous and very smiley guy, complete culture shock Razz
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 am

KC1992 wrote: First off, 'How to date an Otaku'! It's SO weird seeing him as Kyoya and then as this nervous and very smiley guy, complete culture shock Razz
    Haha, I had the same reaction.
    But I really, really liked him in that movie, ... and I mean a BL reading Shunsuke, what more could you ask for? Onion XD My imagination ran wild after that... ahem. Onion Daydreaming
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 am

AnimaSola86 wrote:
    KC1992 wrote: First off, 'How to date an Otaku'! It's SO weird seeing him as Kyoya and then as this nervous and very smiley guy, complete culture shock Razz
    Haha, I had the same reaction.
    But I really, really liked him in that movie, ... and I mean a BL reading Shunsuke, what more could you ask for? Onion XD My imagination ran wild after that... ahem. Onion Daydreaming

DITTO!
    Daito is so adorable in that movie... I want Sebasu (the nickname of his character in the movie)!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 pm

oooo I HAVE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!! gah i donno what to watch now.. i still need to finish rescue and then i want to watch futura no spica.. DAITO OVERRLOAD!! GAH!!! Onion Sudden shock ok u guys, time for a new pic with daito and yusuke!! SOO CUTE!!

ok u guys so someone on tumblr posted a link of daito's photobook but i got denied access... is anyone a member of that community and wanted to post the pics of that photobook?? here's the link!!

http://js-shop.livejournal.com/857685.html
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am

Laila007 wrote:oooo I HAVE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!! gah i donno what to watch now.. i still need to finish rescue and then i want to watch futura no spica.. DAITO OVERRLOAD!! GAH!!! Onion Sudden shock ok u guys, time for a new pic with daito and yusuke!! SOO CUTE!!

ok u guys so someone on tumblr posted a link of daito's photobook but i got denied access... is anyone a member of that community and wanted to post the pics of that photobook?? here's the link!!

http://js-shop.livejournal.com/857685.html

It seems to be Yusuke's tumbling hair, but anyway these two make me drool... Wooby Onion Eyes

Anyway, for Daito's photobook you may try here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian/album?kw=%B4%F3%B6%AB%BF%A1%BD%E9&an=COOL_BOYS_%D5%FB%B1%BE%C9%A8%CD%BC
    The website is in Chinese, but I think pictures can speak for themselves... Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Here are more photo albums: http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian?kw=%B4%F3%B6%AB%BF%A1%BD%E9&pn=1

Hope the links work... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 pm

SILVIA!! THANK YOU!! yes the links work... TALK ABOUT DAITO OVERLOAD!! Onion Nosebleed
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:14 pm

hello my dear ouran family!! here i am again with some wonderful posts of daito.. first... DAITO SHAKING WHAT HIS MOMMA GAVE HIM!!

so you guys... i want to see if anyone can find this... it's from this show called "another sky" and i saw the gifs of this..but i want to see the actual thing.. daito goes back to turkey to find this man that was really polite and kind to him when he went to turkey (i think it was a year ago) and i think the the booty shaking is from the same thing.. so if anyone can find the vid for it.. i'll be grateful!
    here's the gif of that episode i was talking about..
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Laila007 wrote:hello my dear ouran family!! here i am again with some wonderful posts of daito.. first... DAITO SHAKING WHAT HIS MOMMA GAVE HIM!!

so you guys... i want to see if anyone can find this... it's from this show called "another sky" and i saw the gifs of this..but i want to see the actual thing.. daito goes back to turkey to find this man that was really polite and kind to him when he went to turkey (i think it was a year ago) and i think the the booty shaking is from the same thing.. so if anyone can find the vid for it.. i'll be grateful!
    here's the gif of that episode i was talking about..

yup theyre from the same doc! hehe i just posted the second pair of gifs on tumblr!
    here you go ~ http://lovelovedaitoshunsuke.tumblr.com/post/11094185389/toruko-banzai
    Very Happy
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:28 pm

EEEEKKK!! THANK YOU ABTOMAT!! hmm i'm tempted to put the booty shaking daito as my new signature on the forum.. but i donno.. i wanna try to find some hot and sexy gifs of daito... or if anyone would like to contribute that would be cool too!! Onion Thumbs Up
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Laila007 wrote:EEEEKKK!! THANK YOU ABTOMAT!! hmm i'm tempted to put the booty shaking daito as my new signature on the forum.. but i donno.. i wanna try to find some hot and sexy gifs of daito... or if anyone would like to contribute that would be cool too!! Onion Thumbs Up
    youre welcome! some pple had trouble with the link...if youd like i can upp it on mediafire, itll just take me a while
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

yea that would be nice.. cuz i tried to download it and it was saying ".... days left' and i'm like WHAT! it's going to take 3 days to download!! LOL! so if you can put it on mediafire that would be helpful!! thank you!! Onion Bows
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Here's daito in another sky when he goes to turkey~
    part 1: mediafire.com ?dcmyr54x9jb7ngk

part 2: mediafire.com ?b5df4c9rugwsro0

part 3: mediafire.com ?45vab1fqb3ctvts

tell me if it doesnt work. use hjsplit to join the parts.
    Very Happy

hjsplit: http://www.hjsplit.org/

Last edited by abtomat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm

ano.... sumimansen..did i have to join mediafire to get the file?? i tried doing that and it didn't work.. and what is hjsplit?? sry for causing all this trouble! Onion Bows
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Laila007 wrote:ano.... sumimansen..did i have to join mediafire to get the file?? i tried doing that and it didn't work.. and what is hjsplit?? sry for causing all this trouble! Onion Bows
    sorry about that >< the folder wasnt working for some reason, i edited my last post, hjsplit is used to join the three parts. you join them before viewing any of the parts. download hjsplit and click "join". then click on the .001 file. if you have any more questions you can ask me~
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:49 pm

ok so i downloaded the hjsplit... download .001 file.. and clicked join.. but i don't think it got all of the parts.. was i supposed to download the other parts too and THEN do join??
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Laila007 wrote:ok so i downloaded the hjsplit... download .001 file.. and clicked join.. but i don't think it got all of the parts.. was i supposed to download the other parts too and THEN do join??
    yup, download all the parts, then join them all
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:08 am

hahaha oops!! i'm silly.. i downloaded the first part but not the rest.. and got really exicted to that it was done but IT ISN"T!! now i have to wait until the other parts loads.. which will take one hour!! GAH!! Onion Laugh Onion Tantrum
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 pm

ok ok again question!! ok so i download all 3 parts of another sky.. and i got hjsplit and joined the vids..but just to make sure.. how long is the vid supposed to be?? when i started to watch it it shows 24 mins.. is that about right?
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Laila007 wrote:ok ok again question!! ok so i download all 3 parts of another sky.. and i got hjsplit and joined the vids..but just to make sure.. how long is the vid supposed to be?? when i started to watch it it shows 24 mins.. is that about right?
    yayyy its working! yup 24 mins!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 am

YAY!! FINALLY I GOT IT ALL!!! NOW I'M GOING TO DO A HAPPY DANCE..

abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Laila007 wrote:YAY!! FINALLY I GOT IT ALL!!! NOW I'M GOING TO DO A HAPPY DANCE..

xD yayyy!!! cheers
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:56 pm

I JUST WATCHED IT TODAY AND IT WAS SOO AWESOME!! the girl host was quite pretty i must say.. i just kinda wish it had subs i don't understand much japanese... well at least not yet. i'm learning though! Onion Thumbs Up i really want to know what ojichan said to daito.. or just the part towards the end.. i understood when he said "qalb" that means heart!!
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

hello everyone!! so i saw these gifs while i was browsing tumblr and i'm assuming this is from daito's photoshoot, and i think i read somewhere that he went to ny so im assuming it's from there.. i'll post the gifs.. does anyone know where i can find the vid??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:39 pm