Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
KC1992
abtomat
Silvia
rywenstar
CommonFolkNipples
JINX
blackbalsam
Cinnamonipples
Tamakisnipples
Tacoko
Tama
tasukeru
Laila007
Beelzenef
JennyJukes
KaoruHitachiin
omnomroses
NipplesinTokio
alyxsandria
KiraKiraNipples
enggrrl
Isidarnipples
Keshia
Otaku-Nipples
awesome_nipples
lovelylaur75
Jenavieve
yanie
seaweed
MangaMistrezz
Nipples Admin
Mrs.Takagi
diasleepy
37 posters

Shadow King Appreciation

Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 5 Empty Re: Shadow King Appreciation

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:55 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    blackbalsam wrote:
    There is an interview with Daito on dogatchi TV about his voice-acting in movie version of anime Prince of Tennis.

OMG! He's one of the voice actors for the POT movie?! You mean the new one that just came out? I love Prince of tennis- Ryoma was my pre-teen crush. Who did he play?

I know. He's 'Shiu' the main guest character, according to the internet...And now if he gets cast in Tenimyu, my life will be complete. Wait. No. I'm still holding out for an Ouran musical. Then my life will be complete.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:51 am

I can't wait to watch the movie. I saw one of the prince of tennis musicals cause I knew one of the twins were in it- it was good and since I loved the anime, I found the musical entertaining. I would love to watch an Ouran musical! I bet it would be hilarious and they would have no choice to do a 'Lobelia' scene!!! Twisted Evil
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:34 pm

WOW! you see i'm not really i fish person, i like shrimp does that count? hey you guys, i donno if you r in to astrology and i kinda am, like when it comes to characteristics and such. According to my research, daito is a Pisces and i'm a libra so if i were to miraculously meet him, and we date WE WOULD HAVE THE PERFECT LOVE STORY!! Onion Daydreaming HAHAHAH! ISN"T THAT GREAT? LOL! what's is you guys' zodiac sign?
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Laila007 wrote:WOW! you see i'm not really i fish person, i like shrimp does that count? hey you guys, i donno if you r in to astrology and i kinda am, like when it comes to characteristics and such. According to my research, daito is a Pisces and i'm a libra so if i were to miraculously meet him, and we date WE WOULD HAVE THE PERFECT LOVE STORY!! Onion Daydreaming HAHAHAH! ISN"T THAT GREAT? LOL! what's is you guys' zodiac sign?

That would be awesome!!!

I checked my astrology, I'm a Gemini and I AM ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE TWINS!!
    The rest of the host club won't go with me T_T

But i'm happy with the Twins Onion Laugh
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:37 pm

i think shrimp counts .__. my grandma doesn't eat fish but she loves shrimp and lobster c: she also likes crab~ it's fine that you don't like fish tho, there are still many dishes you can try c:
    and i'm not compatible with any one T_T
    i'm a sagittarius and the only good thing i have is "passion and fireworks in the bedroom" with a pisces. otherwise, it says "stay away from each other romantically!"
    i think these guys are just too pretty for me lol
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Otaku-Nipples wrote:
    Laila007 wrote:WOW! you see i'm not really i fish person, i like shrimp does that count? hey you guys, i donno if you r in to astrology and i kinda am, like when it comes to characteristics and such. According to my research, daito is a Pisces and i'm a libra so if i were to miraculously meet him, and we date WE WOULD HAVE THE PERFECT LOVE STORY!! Onion Daydreaming HAHAHAH! ISN"T THAT GREAT? LOL! what's is you guys' zodiac sign?

That would be awesome!!!

I checked my astrology, I'm a Gemini and I AM ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE TWINS!!
    The rest of the host club won't go with me T_T

But i'm happy with the Twins Onion Laugh

tasukeru wrote:i think shrimp counts .__. my grandma doesn't eat fish but she loves shrimp and lobster c: she also likes crab~ it's fine that you don't like fish tho, there are still many dishes you can try c:
    and i'm not compatible with any one T_T
    i'm a sagittarius and the only good thing i have is "passion and fireworks in the bedroom" with a pisces. otherwise, it says "stay away from each other romantically!"
    i think these guys are just too pretty for me lol
    OO GEMINI! geminis are awesome, i believe the twins r libra as well so YES U R COMPATIBLE! i think libra and libra can be really good friends but relationship wise is a no! and tasukeru, you would be able to get along with the twins! LOL!! DON"T LOSS HOPE GUYS! I was upset that me and yusuke can't go all the way LOL cuz he's a capricorn! i may be able to be friends with him but that's it! well now that we know, we won't know for sure unless we try! LET"S GO PACK OUR BAGS! OFF TO JAPAN BABY! Onion Daydreaming
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 pm

OMG MY DREAM ;A; i seriously have everything planned out lol i claim daito and yusuke first ok!!! lol we'll prolly not work out so it's all gooooooooood for you guys aha~
    //forever selfish and alone
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm

tasukeru wrote:OMG MY DREAM ;A; i seriously have everything planned out lol i claim daito and yusuke first ok!!! lol we'll prolly not work out so it's all gooooooooood for you guys aha~
    //forever selfish and alone
    EHHH! WAIT WAIT WAIT! Onion Outrage ummm don't you know that "sharing is caring?" so i think if we share it shows how good girls we r. we don't want the guys to get intemidated with us. OMG so i finished watching tumbling and this is me in the last episode, "GO WATARU!! FIGHT-TOO!!" LOL! good thing i was home alone, and omg how cute is this, i found this vid on youtube and i couldn't stop laughing! OH daito, you make me smile! Onion Starry Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuPdl4OzzyU&feature=related
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm

omg lol im selfish ok but you can have daito and i can have yusuke and we can double date and stuff lol
    omfg i used to do that but my legs were straight.. gah i miss the days when i was super flexible and pain free ;A; lol but miura and daito are so cute c: haha~ i love how daito's voice gets all high when he yells, it's so cute c:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 pm

YAY! FOR DOUBLE DATE! we can find them onigiri!! LOL! dude, being flexible is so hard, i'm doing yoga right now and my instructor is fat but he's SO FLEXIBLE! I DON"T GET IT!! i wonder if these boys like to dance b/c I LOVE A GUY who knows how to SHAKE IT!
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 pm

thatd be fun hehe~
    and ugh i cry cos i'm not flexible. i do those exercises everyday and it hurts so much ;A; but then i'm by myself so i don't have anyone to push me to be better lol like daito omg daito hjsebfjhsefbsj3;)? so cute
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 pm

OMG YES! yes daito.. i was a little disappointed that he didn't do alot of tricks and such in tumbling! oh well, MUST HAVE MORE! now i'm gonna watch rescue! YAY!! i'm exicted! you know i read that yusuke and daito did another show together called shaken baby, but i can't find it anymore! MUST WATCH YUSUKE AND DAITO! Onion T_T
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:00 pm

i havent finished tumbling yet and i watched the first ep of rescue. i really wanted to watch shaken baby! but i couldnt find subs anywhere ;A;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 pm

FUN FUN!! tumbling is awesome and i'm going to start rescue TONIGHT BABY!! OOO I CAN"T WAIT! yea i was wondering why i couldn't find the shaken baby! it seems like daito has done more serious roles or his character has really manly aspects. is there a drama where he is a little more how should i say.. loose? hehehe
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:22 pm

hmm, im not sure. maybe all his roles are like that...
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 pm

LOL! maybe we need to request the ouran crew to do a special that kyoya and tamaki's soul's switch so we can a lighter side of daito in general and btw i thought i should show you this, i found bloopers of tumbling and then i found this site that has all the stuff from the special box set! here's the link! enjoy! i did! TEHEHE! http://boe-4eva.livejournal.com/30566.html
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

O M G THAT IS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER.
    lol in the manga, bisco hatori said that her crew and her were making fun of kyouya, like he suddenly became reckless. like he had a milkstache and he mistook a remote control for a phone and stuff like that. lol when i read it, i was literally tearing up cos it was so funny cx
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!! IT"S A MUST! WE MUST DEMAND A LIGHTER SIDE OF KYOYA FOR THE LIVE ACTION! and i want to see kyoya when he wakes from bed! LOL!! o kyoya gotta love him!!
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:39 pm

sdjhfbshdfbksjdbfkjsdbf kyouya, ever since i watched ouran, my standards for guys has gone WAY WAY UP cx
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

yes ma'am, when i watched the anime, i really didn't like kyoya but now i'm starting to like him just b/c i feel like he's a good guy but he is just careful on what he does and what he says, and I kinda agree with the idea, " i don't do anything without having merit" it makes SENSE!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 pm

just thought i would show you guys this, i couldn't hold it in there is some funny parts from tumbling and daito doing the RUNNING MAN!! HAHAH! KAWAII! Onion Starry Eyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTEU0eNw8g&feature=related
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 am

i've loved kyouya since forever ;3; he's my dream boy and just ajdhajdj everything about him is incredible ;A;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 pm

totally, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! hmm i wonder if there is any pics of daito as a kid! Onion Daydreaming
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm

HEY! I LOVE THIS PIC!! I LOVE HIS GLASSES! I WANT THEM!
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 5 Tumblr_lq6rwecQvY1qhfqbko1_500
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Laila007 wrote:HEY! I LOVE THIS PIC!! I LOVE HIS GLASSES! I WANT THEM!
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 5 Tumblr_lq6rwecQvY1qhfqbko1_500

oh my god pictures like this make me sad because I know I'll never marry someone as perfect as him Sad Tamaki

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 am