Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
KC1992
abtomat
Silvia
rywenstar
CommonFolkNipples
JINX
blackbalsam
Cinnamonipples
Tamakisnipples
Tacoko
Tama
tasukeru
Laila007
Beelzenef
JennyJukes
KaoruHitachiin
omnomroses
NipplesinTokio
alyxsandria
KiraKiraNipples
enggrrl
Isidarnipples
Keshia
Otaku-Nipples
awesome_nipples
lovelylaur75
Jenavieve
yanie
seaweed
MangaMistrezz
Nipples Admin
Mrs.Takagi
diasleepy
37 posters

Shadow King Appreciation

diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Shadow King Appreciation Empty Shadow King Appreciation

Post by diasleepy Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am

I believe since after episode 5 the number of people Who LOVE KYOUYA N DAITO has increased tremendously...(^_^)
    LOL
    I sure hope Daito gets more starring roles in the future coz of this..

i'm posting this topic coz i love reading ppl's thoughts on Kyouya n how the live action has made him seem more human compared to him in the anime n in the manga..So please share..Smile

i also really love to share abt the guy behind the Shadow King mask...who's a real talent (^_^)

but since i've never started a forum topic (like ever)
    pardon me for being a beginner in this cool world.

Maybe i should start of with:

What i love about Daito N Kyouya..

Kyouya is Evil..n claims to b an egoist but deep down he's got a heart n isn't an egoist at all..i also love the fact that he wants to be greater than his brothers..(i sure hope they add this into the live action)

Daito-kun is pure love..adorable, kakkoi, stylish n from what i've read what the staff n actors who had worked with him say about him they mention he's a nice guy..though he seems unapproachable at first glance due to his piercing eyes..
    but when he smiles..*faints Heart
    Ouran cast, Haruna said he's stylish, Masaya said Daito's a person who knows a lot of things..(kind of Kyouya here isnt he? Smile

Anyway, here's a video i found of him, made by DemonicLullaby (dreamhighforever.tumblr.com) that made me instantly fall for the guy... Onion Nosebleed

i think Daito fans readin this mustve watched this already.. (^_^)

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Shadow King Appreciation Empty Re: Shadow King Appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

diasleepy wrote:I believe since after episode 5 the number of people Who LOVE KYOUYA N DAITO has increased tremendously...(^_^)
    LOL
    I sure hope Daito gets more starring roles in the future coz of this..

i'm posting this topic coz i love reading ppl's thoughts on Kyouya n how the live action has made him seem more human compared to him in the anime n in the manga..So please share..Smile

i also really love to share abt the guy behind the Shadow King mask...who's a real talent (^_^)

but since i've never started a forum topic (like ever)
    pardon me for being a beginner in this cool world.

Maybe i should start of with:

What i love about Daito N Kyouya..

Kyouya is Evil..n claims to b an egoist but deep down he's got a heart n isn't an egoist at all..i also love the fact that he wants to be greater than his brothers..(i sure hope they add this into the live action)

Daito-kun is pure love..adorable, kakkoi, stylish n from what i've read what the staff n actors who had worked with him say about him they mention he's a nice guy..though he seems unapproachable at first glance due to his piercing eyes..
    but when he smiles..*faints :<3:
    Ouran cast, Haruna said he's stylish, Masaya said Daito's a person who knows a lot of things..(kind of Kyouya here isnt he? Smile

Anyway, here's a video i found of him, made by DemonicLullaby (dreamhighforever.tumblr.com) that made me instantly fall for the guy... Onion Nosebleed

i think Daito fans readin this mustve watched this already.. (^_^)

I could literally kiss the ground you walk on for making this thread!!!! What a Face

You rock my sox girlie, this was such a great idea!!

I haven't had a chance yet, but I'm going to watch that video you posted. . .and when I take my nap later on, I'm sure I will have pleasant dreams. . . Twisted Evil

I may have to change my screen name from "Mrs. ManpeiTakagi" to "Mrs.ShunsukeDaito" I love you

I think this is the first time I ever actually considered being in a polygomous marriage.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Kyouya has definitely impressed me more in the live action that I'm planning on making a music video for him. Still waiting for downloads for episode 5!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

In the manga/anime, Kyouya was never my favorite character- I'm a sadist myself, so I know we would never get along Wink And his character never really interested me to begin with.

But in the live action.... Embarassed He's very close to being my favorite character in the drama. I just LOVE him here!!! Onion Daydreaming And Daito himself...I loved him ever since I saw the first Ouran interview. That laugh of his is so contagious! And he is HOT- there's no denying that. Even I knew that from the first time I laid eyes on Daito/Kyouya. They're HOT! Onion Love Eyes
    What I like about Kyouya here in the live action is that he seems more human. I mean, the scene where we find out that he also saved Haruhi...it got me crying for the first time in this drama. It was so touching and my heart melted for him. In the manga/anime, I never understood how Kyouya felt about Haruhi...but I understand it now thanks to the drama. I thoguht he was great in episode 4...but his shining moment was truly in episode 5. Wooby Onion Eyes

Oh my god, Kyouya you bastard- you made my heart melt for you!!! I'm charging you with my medical bills- because of all the blood I lost while watching episode 5 was caused mainly by you! Onion Nosebleed
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 am

I guess a picspam is in order... Onion XD

Shadow King Appreciation Daito_10
    Shadow King Appreciation Daito_11
    Shadow King Appreciation Daito_12
    Shadow King Appreciation Daito_13
    Shadow King Appreciation Daito_14

keeping it PG for now... Gleaming Onion Eyes

And can I just rave about his arms? Seriously, his arms are perfect. Not too skinny or too buff, it's just right Onion Love
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 am

New entry in Daito's blog! He's wearing the middle school uniform! ^o^ Was it from Ep3? Or is this today's picture? If it's today's... waaaa.... will there be a TamaKyo first meet story?? Kyaaa~
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

OH MY LAWD I LOVE THOSE PICS!! There's just something about the ones of him playing with the paint, think those are my favorites! And, yeah, that last one is Onion Love Eyes

I'd always been somewhat enamored with Kyouya from the anime; he always seemed so cold and calculating, but it really hits hard when you see those small cracks in his demeanor. I'm loving Kyouya even more in the live action, especially with the extra scenes from episode 5. Daito is doing an absolutely wonderful job portraying him and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his work! I just downloaded How to Date an Otaku Girl and have that on standby to watch sometime this week! Very Happy

@yanie: I was wondering about Daito's recent picture too... I doubted they'd be able to fit in much more of Tamaki and Kyouya's background beyond what was in episode 3, but I hope I'm wrong! Razz
    lovelylaur75
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 am

With the live-action, I def wanna see more Kyoya...because that means more Daito! LOL, seriously he is the hottest on the show for me. His smile makes me swoon...no, his whole presence! He's doing an excellent job with his role :3 Nodding even though I believe all the actors are doing great, Daito has stood out on his own, with flying colors. And I have always thought Kyoya's character was very very attractive, but having the show live-action makes him 10x hotter thanks to Daito. He's amazing! I must concentrate to stop the drooling... Onion Splutter
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 am

have some of you awesome people seen the first stage play of tumbling ??because HE WAS SMOKIN IN THERE (he can act he proves that all the time)
    the world needs more Daito Shunsuke!!! Onion Love

if someone wants the stage play let me know I'll try to figure out a way to send it to y'all
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 am

Since what Haruna has been saying in the interviews, she has really opened my eyes to the world of manly arms Onion Blush

I've never really thought about Kyouya much but since this live action I've really seen him character come alive (quite literally)
    But seeing all his actions IRL has actually made me go all fan-girlish, because he really is the "cool" type, and oh my god, in episode 5 I was nearly in tears about that little flashback.
    Episode 4 really brought him out in front compared to the other hosts too Onion Starry Eyes

I've been having a thing for guys with glasses too...he's like the ultimate megane
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:13 am

Did somebody say manly arms?
    Shadow King Appreciation 73854_10

And hot men with glasses?
    Shadow King Appreciation 10120110

Sorry I can't help it Onion Blush I've been obsessing over his arms recently. I swear his arms weren't that manly during his Hana Kimi days...
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 am

seaweed wrote:Did somebody say manly arms?
    Shadow King Appreciation 73854_10
    Sorry I can't help it Onion Blush I've been obsessing over his arms recently. I swear his arms weren't that manly during his Hana Kimi days...

YESSSSSSSSSS Onion Nosebleed
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 am

Live-action Kyouya had me addicted since the beginning. I always liked Kyouya and just to see him in real human form made me swoon! He may do as he wishes with me! Surprised
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 am

The picspams... Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed

I always loved Kyouya. Think it really took root after the part in the manga where he goes to France...and yeah. In the live action? Daito is amazing.

This stage play, I need it sometime. XD

I'm definitely following like, everything he does after this. And when I have time, his back catalogue too. Onion Daydreaming
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 am

seaweed wrote:I guess a picspam is in order... Onion XD

Shadow King Appreciation Daito_14

And can I just rave about his arms? Seriously, his arms are perfect. Not too skinny or too buff, it's just right Onion Love

Yes, his arms are perfect. I don't like the really veiny ones, just nicely shaped and his are on the top of my list of guys with great arms...and great shoulders...etc.

Just wanted to add...I have the same birthday as Daito *fangirl squeel*
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 am

Oh god yes his shoulders! Onion Starry Eyes

Here's a few more piccies... Onion Daydreaming
    Shadow King Appreciation 15518910
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480010

WARNING: The pics under the spoiler tag are mildly NSFW Cunning Onion

Spoiler:

This guy is perfect with or without clothes! Onion Love

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

I have to ask....Daito was in Hana Kimi?? Shocked Who did he play?? I don't remember him being there...
    Oh! And I love the pics!!! They're super hot and they make me remember that I love megane guys. My fave pics are the ones with paint and the one with him in bed looking at the alarm clock- SO SEXY!!! Onion Nosebleed And I also noticed that he has an unique smile- but it's hot and I love it!!!

Here's some more hot pics of our beloved Shadow King:
    Shadow King Appreciation Tumblr_lbaolqukar1qbljl3o1_1280
    Shadow King Appreciation Daito_shunsuke_435727
    Shadow King Appreciation Bcoms20089123599

(^)Just look at all this dreaminess...I'm gonna sleep good tonight!!! Onion Sleepy Time
    Oh! And I have this REALLY sexy pic of Daito (could be the sexiness photo of his ever)- but it's really big. Just tell me if you want to see it and then I'll post it I love you
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:I have to ask....Daito was in Hana Kimi?? Shocked Who did he play?? I don't remember him being there...
    Oh! And I love the pics!!! They're super hot and they make me remember that I love megane guys. My fave pics are the ones with paint and the one with him in bed looking at the alarm clock- SO SEXY!!! Onion Nosebleed And I also noticed that he has an unique smile- but it's hot and I love it!!!

He was in the original one, he played Sano's little brother. He was much skinnier back then.

And yes I love that alarm clock picture too, it somehow reminded me of Kyouya and how he doesn't like being woken up in the morning... Onion XD

Yes please I want sexy pics! Wooby Onion Eyes In exchange, I give you these cute pics Very Happy

Shadow King Appreciation O0480011
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480012
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480013
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480014

He seems to like turtles...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 am

Thanks a lot. . .

now thanks you this thread, I'm going to spend the next hour looking up interviews/pictures with Daito instead of doing stuff for school. . . Rolling Eyes

But he's just so addictive!!!! Twisted Evil

I still can't believe Daito played Sano's younger brother on Hana Kimi. (I've watched that drama like 5 times already, and didn't even make the connection until someone else mentioned it to me. . .)

He was pretty skinny back then wasn't he. . .? That's probably why I couldn't believe it Laughing
    He looks a lot better with more weight on him IMO.

Even though I adore the Takagi twins, sometimes I wish they'd put on a few pounds too. . .does that sound mean? confused

It's just my bias for thicker guys I guess. . .but thick or thin, I will ALWAYS have a massive obsession with Japanese men Hug

Thanks for posting the pictures!! It totally made my day!!

awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

seaweed wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:I have to ask....Daito was in Hana Kimi?? Shocked Who did he play?? I don't remember him being there...

He was in the original one, he played Sano's little brother. He was much skinnier back then.

And yes I love that alarm clock picture too, it somehow reminded me of Kyouya and how he doesn't like being woken up in the morning... Onion XD

Yes please I want sexy pics! Wooby Onion Eyes In exchange, I give you these cute pics Very Happy

Shadow King Appreciation O0480011
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480012
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480013
    Shadow King Appreciation O0480014

He seems to like turtles...

What is he doing with the second turtle... 0_0
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Ironically, I think I'm the only one who saw Daito-kun act in a music video than in a drama first. :O
    -Didn't watch Hana Kimi until the beginning of this year- xD
    Oddly enough, I wrote a Kyouya x OC fanfiction based off of that song back in '08. I seriously didn't know Daito-kun would play Kyouya now. xD

Even though I love Daito-kun as Kyouya, I really liked the sweetheart and loving side of him in this video.
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:

What is he doing with the second turtle... 0_0

Not really sure but it seems painful... Onion XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Just press the spoiler tag and you'll see my most fave pic of Daito yet!!!~He's so sexy!!!!
    Spoiler:

Here are some other fun pics showing the bright side of our Shadow King!!!
    Shadow King Appreciation Daito4
    Shadow King Appreciation 483878594101in01sx495sc
    Shadow King Appreciation How-to_-date_-an_-otaku_-girl_-2010-dvdrip-xvid_-ac3yuka-avi_001451450
    Shadow King Appreciation 19_HowToDateAnOtakuGirl---Kadokawa-Pictures-JPG

*The last 2 pics are from his movie 'How to date an Otaku'...I watched it recently, and I loved it!!! Razz
    alyxsandria
    alyxsandria
    Commoner

Post by alyxsandria Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

KiraKiraNipples wrote:Ironically, I think I'm the only one who saw Daito-kun act in a music video than in a drama first. :O
    -Didn't watch Hana Kimi until the beginning of this year- xD
    Oddly enough, I wrote a Kyouya x OC fanfiction based off of that song back in '08. I seriously didn't know Daito-kun would play Kyouya now. xD

Even though I love Daito-kun as Kyouya, I really liked the sweetheart and loving side of him in this video.

Oh my god! I've been looking for this video! Thanks for posting it. And I agree, Daito is a brilliant Kyouya, but seeing a more loving side of him is even better Smile
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:23 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I could literally kiss the ground you walk on for making this thread!!!! What a Face

You rock my sox girlie, this was such a great idea!!

I haven't had a chance yet, but I'm going to watch that video you posted. . .and when I take my nap later on, I'm sure I will have pleasant dreams. . . Twisted Evil

I may have to change my screen name from "Mrs. ManpeiTakagi" to "Mrs.ShunsukeDaito" I love you

I think this is the first time I ever actually considered being in a polygomous marriage.

Haha...i wouldnt have had the confidence to make it if it werent for u..Smile (Thanks for being online n replyin so quickly)
    i'd nver made a thread topic bfore. Confession: I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABT MARRYING THE GUY TOO!! LOL Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping

Nipples Admin wrote:Kyouya has definitely impressed me more in the live action that I'm planning on making a music video for him. Still waiting for downloads for episode 5!

Can't wait to see that!!!
    I wanna make a Daito/kyouya fanvid too..but where's the good quality raws Onion Attacked by Te

Where art thou! Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am