Shadow King Appreciation

    Share
    avatar
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 54
    Location : Malaysia

    Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by diasleepy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am

    I believe since after episode 5 the number of people Who LOVE KYOUYA N DAITO has increased tremendously...(^_^)
    LOL
    I sure hope Daito gets more starring roles in the future coz of this..

    i'm posting this topic coz i love reading ppl's thoughts on Kyouya n how the live action has made him seem more human compared to him in the anime n in the manga..So please share..Smile

    i also really love to share abt the guy behind the Shadow King mask...who's a real talent (^_^)

    but since i've never started a forum topic (like ever)
    pardon me for being a beginner in this cool world.

    Maybe i should start of with:

    What i love about Daito N Kyouya..

    Kyouya is Evil..n claims to b an egoist but deep down he's got a heart n isn't an egoist at all..i also love the fact that he wants to be greater than his brothers..(i sure hope they add this into the live action)

    Daito-kun is pure love..adorable, kakkoi, stylish n from what i've read what the staff n actors who had worked with him say about him they mention he's a nice guy..though he seems unapproachable at first glance due to his piercing eyes..
    but when he smiles..*faints Heart
    Ouran cast, Haruna said he's stylish, Masaya said Daito's a person who knows a lot of things..(kind of Kyouya here isnt he? Smile

    Anyway, here's a video i found of him, made by DemonicLullaby (dreamhighforever.tumblr.com) that made me instantly fall for the guy... Onion Nosebleed

    i think Daito fans readin this mustve watched this already.. (^_^)

    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

    diasleepy wrote:I believe since after episode 5 the number of people Who LOVE KYOUYA N DAITO has increased tremendously...(^_^)
    LOL
    I sure hope Daito gets more starring roles in the future coz of this..

    i'm posting this topic coz i love reading ppl's thoughts on Kyouya n how the live action has made him seem more human compared to him in the anime n in the manga..So please share..Smile

    i also really love to share abt the guy behind the Shadow King mask...who's a real talent (^_^)

    but since i've never started a forum topic (like ever)
    pardon me for being a beginner in this cool world.

    Maybe i should start of with:

    What i love about Daito N Kyouya..

    Kyouya is Evil..n claims to b an egoist but deep down he's got a heart n isn't an egoist at all..i also love the fact that he wants to be greater than his brothers..(i sure hope they add this into the live action)

    Daito-kun is pure love..adorable, kakkoi, stylish n from what i've read what the staff n actors who had worked with him say about him they mention he's a nice guy..though he seems unapproachable at first glance due to his piercing eyes..
    but when he smiles..*faints :<3:
    Ouran cast, Haruna said he's stylish, Masaya said Daito's a person who knows a lot of things..(kind of Kyouya here isnt he? Smile

    Anyway, here's a video i found of him, made by DemonicLullaby (dreamhighforever.tumblr.com) that made me instantly fall for the guy... Onion Nosebleed

    i think Daito fans readin this mustve watched this already.. (^_^)


    I could literally kiss the ground you walk on for making this thread!!!! What a Face

    You rock my sox girlie, this was such a great idea!!

    I haven't had a chance yet, but I'm going to watch that video you posted. . .and when I take my nap later on, I'm sure I will have pleasant dreams. . . Twisted Evil

    I may have to change my screen name from "Mrs. ManpeiTakagi" to "Mrs.ShunsukeDaito" I love you

    I think this is the first time I ever actually considered being in a polygomous marriage.
    avatar
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

    Posts : 354
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Nipples Admin on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 pm

    Kyouya has definitely impressed me more in the live action that I'm planning on making a music video for him. Still waiting for downloads for episode 5!


    _________________
    avatar
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

    Posts : 1552
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

    In the manga/anime, Kyouya was never my favorite character- I'm a sadist myself, so I know we would never get along Wink And his character never really interested me to begin with.

    But in the live action.... Embarassed He's very close to being my favorite character in the drama. I just LOVE him here!!! Onion Daydreaming And Daito himself...I loved him ever since I saw the first Ouran interview. That laugh of his is so contagious! And he is HOT- there's no denying that. Even I knew that from the first time I laid eyes on Daito/Kyouya. They're HOT! Onion Love Eyes
    What I like about Kyouya here in the live action is that he seems more human. I mean, the scene where we find out that he also saved Haruhi...it got me crying for the first time in this drama. It was so touching and my heart melted for him. In the manga/anime, I never understood how Kyouya felt about Haruhi...but I understand it now thanks to the drama. I thoguht he was great in episode 4...but his shining moment was truly in episode 5. Wooby Onion Eyes

    Oh my god, Kyouya you bastard- you made my heart melt for you!!! I'm charging you with my medical bills- because of all the blood I lost while watching episode 5 was caused mainly by you! Onion Nosebleed
    avatar
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 74
    Location : Siberia of the Southern Hemisphere

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by seaweed on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 am

    I guess a picspam is in order... Onion XD







    keeping it PG for now... Gleaming Onion Eyes

    And can I just rave about his arms? Seriously, his arms are perfect. Not too skinny or too buff, it's just right Onion Love
    avatar
    yanie
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 354
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by yanie on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 am

    New entry in Daito's blog! He's wearing the middle school uniform! ^o^ Was it from Ep3? Or is this today's picture? If it's today's... waaaa.... will there be a TamaKyo first meet story?? Kyaaa~
    avatar
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 65
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Jenavieve on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

    OH MY LAWD I LOVE THOSE PICS!! There's just something about the ones of him playing with the paint, think those are my favorites! And, yeah, that last one is Onion Love Eyes

    I'd always been somewhat enamored with Kyouya from the anime; he always seemed so cold and calculating, but it really hits hard when you see those small cracks in his demeanor. I'm loving Kyouya even more in the live action, especially with the extra scenes from episode 5. Daito is doing an absolutely wonderful job portraying him and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his work! I just downloaded How to Date an Otaku Girl and have that on standby to watch sometime this week! Very Happy

    @yanie: I was wondering about Daito's recent picture too... I doubted they'd be able to fit in much more of Tamaki and Kyouya's background beyond what was in episode 3, but I hope I'm wrong! Razz
    avatar
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

    Posts : 12
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by lovelylaur75 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 am

    With the live-action, I def wanna see more Kyoya...because that means more Daito! LOL, seriously he is the hottest on the show for me. His smile makes me swoon...no, his whole presence! He's doing an excellent job with his role :3 Nodding even though I believe all the actors are doing great, Daito has stood out on his own, with flying colors. And I have always thought Kyoya's character was very very attractive, but having the show live-action makes him 10x hotter thanks to Daito. He's amazing! I must concentrate to stop the drooling... Onion Splutter
    avatar
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

    Posts : 138
    Location : Belgium and pancakes

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by awesome_nipples on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 am

    have some of you awesome people seen the first stage play of tumbling ??because HE WAS SMOKIN IN THERE (he can act he proves that all the time)
    the world needs more Daito Shunsuke!!! Onion Love

    if someone wants the stage play let me know I'll try to figure out a way to send it to y'all
    avatar
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 467
    Location : England

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Otaku-Nipples on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 am

    Since what Haruna has been saying in the interviews, she has really opened my eyes to the world of manly arms Onion Blush

    I've never really thought about Kyouya much but since this live action I've really seen him character come alive (quite literally)
    But seeing all his actions IRL has actually made me go all fan-girlish, because he really is the "cool" type, and oh my god, in episode 5 I was nearly in tears about that little flashback.
    Episode 4 really brought him out in front compared to the other hosts too Onion Starry Eyes

    I've been having a thing for guys with glasses too...he's like the ultimate megane
    avatar
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 74
    Location : Siberia of the Southern Hemisphere

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by seaweed on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:13 am

    Did somebody say manly arms?


    And hot men with glasses?



    Sorry I can't help it Onion Blush I've been obsessing over his arms recently. I swear his arms weren't that manly during his Hana Kimi days...
    avatar
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 467
    Location : England

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Otaku-Nipples on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 am

    seaweed wrote:Did somebody say manly arms?

    Sorry I can't help it Onion Blush I've been obsessing over his arms recently. I swear his arms weren't that manly during his Hana Kimi days...

    YESSSSSSSSSS Onion Nosebleed
    avatar
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 314
    Location : Malta, Europe

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Keshia on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 am

    Live-action Kyouya had me addicted since the beginning. I always liked Kyouya and just to see him in real human form made me swoon! He may do as he wishes with me! Surprised
    avatar
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

    Posts : 310
    Location : Tamaki Fried Chicken

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Isidarnipples on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 am

    The picspams... Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed

    I always loved Kyouya. Think it really took root after the part in the manga where he goes to France...and yeah. In the live action? Daito is amazing.

    This stage play, I need it sometime. XD

    I'm definitely following like, everything he does after this. And when I have time, his back catalogue too. Onion Daydreaming


    _________________

    avatar
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

    Posts : 117
    Location : Kasukabe, Saitama, Japan.

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by enggrrl on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 am

    seaweed wrote:I guess a picspam is in order... Onion XD



    And can I just rave about his arms? Seriously, his arms are perfect. Not too skinny or too buff, it's just right Onion Love

    Yes, his arms are perfect. I don't like the really veiny ones, just nicely shaped and his are on the top of my list of guys with great arms...and great shoulders...etc.

    Just wanted to add...I have the same birthday as Daito *fangirl squeel*
    avatar
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 74
    Location : Siberia of the Southern Hemisphere

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by seaweed on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 am

    Oh god yes his shoulders! Onion Starry Eyes

    Here's a few more piccies... Onion Daydreaming



    WARNING: The pics under the spoiler tag are mildly NSFW Cunning Onion


    Spoiler:


    This guy is perfect with or without clothes! Onion Love

    avatar
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

    Posts : 1552
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by MangaMistrezz on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

    I have to ask....Daito was in Hana Kimi?? Shocked Who did he play?? I don't remember him being there...
    Oh! And I love the pics!!! They're super hot and they make me remember that I love megane guys. My fave pics are the ones with paint and the one with him in bed looking at the alarm clock- SO SEXY!!! Onion Nosebleed And I also noticed that he has an unique smile- but it's hot and I love it!!!

    Here's some more hot pics of our beloved Shadow King:




    (^)Just look at all this dreaminess...I'm gonna sleep good tonight!!! Onion Sleepy Time
    Oh! And I have this REALLY sexy pic of Daito (could be the sexiness photo of his ever)- but it's really big. Just tell me if you want to see it and then I'll post it I love you
    avatar
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 74
    Location : Siberia of the Southern Hemisphere

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by seaweed on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 am

    MangaMistrezz wrote:I have to ask....Daito was in Hana Kimi?? Shocked Who did he play?? I don't remember him being there...
    Oh! And I love the pics!!! They're super hot and they make me remember that I love megane guys. My fave pics are the ones with paint and the one with him in bed looking at the alarm clock- SO SEXY!!! Onion Nosebleed And I also noticed that he has an unique smile- but it's hot and I love it!!!


    He was in the original one, he played Sano's little brother. He was much skinnier back then.

    And yes I love that alarm clock picture too, it somehow reminded me of Kyouya and how he doesn't like being woken up in the morning... Onion XD

    Yes please I want sexy pics! Wooby Onion Eyes In exchange, I give you these cute pics Very Happy






    He seems to like turtles...
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 am

    Thanks a lot. . .

    now thanks you this thread, I'm going to spend the next hour looking up interviews/pictures with Daito instead of doing stuff for school. . . Rolling Eyes

    But he's just so addictive!!!! Twisted Evil

    I still can't believe Daito played Sano's younger brother on Hana Kimi. (I've watched that drama like 5 times already, and didn't even make the connection until someone else mentioned it to me. . .)

    He was pretty skinny back then wasn't he. . .? That's probably why I couldn't believe it Laughing
    He looks a lot better with more weight on him IMO.

    Even though I adore the Takagi twins, sometimes I wish they'd put on a few pounds too. . .does that sound mean? confused

    It's just my bias for thicker guys I guess. . .but thick or thin, I will ALWAYS have a massive obsession with Japanese men Hug

    Thanks for posting the pictures!! It totally made my day!!


    avatar
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

    Posts : 138
    Location : Belgium and pancakes

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by awesome_nipples on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

    seaweed wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:I have to ask....Daito was in Hana Kimi?? Shocked Who did he play?? I don't remember him being there...
    Oh! And I love the pics!!! They're super hot and they make me remember that I love megane guys. My fave pics are the ones with paint and the one with him in bed looking at the alarm clock- SO SEXY!!! Onion Nosebleed And I also noticed that he has an unique smile- but it's hot and I love it!!!


    He was in the original one, he played Sano's little brother. He was much skinnier back then.

    And yes I love that alarm clock picture too, it somehow reminded me of Kyouya and how he doesn't like being woken up in the morning... Onion XD

    Yes please I want sexy pics! Wooby Onion Eyes In exchange, I give you these cute pics Very Happy






    He seems to like turtles...

    What is he doing with the second turtle... 0_0
    avatar
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 32
    Location : California

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by KiraKiraNipples on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 pm

    Ironically, I think I'm the only one who saw Daito-kun act in a music video than in a drama first. :O
    -Didn't watch Hana Kimi until the beginning of this year- xD
    Oddly enough, I wrote a Kyouya x OC fanfiction based off of that song back in '08. I seriously didn't know Daito-kun would play Kyouya now. xD


    Even though I love Daito-kun as Kyouya, I really liked the sweetheart and loving side of him in this video.
    avatar
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 74
    Location : Siberia of the Southern Hemisphere

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by seaweed on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

    awesome_nipples wrote:

    What is he doing with the second turtle... 0_0

    Not really sure but it seems painful... Onion XD
    avatar
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

    Posts : 1552
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by MangaMistrezz on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

    Just press the spoiler tag and you'll see my most fave pic of Daito yet!!!~He's so sexy!!!!
    Spoiler:

    Here are some other fun pics showing the bright side of our Shadow King!!!





    *The last 2 pics are from his movie 'How to date an Otaku'...I watched it recently, and I loved it!!! Razz
    avatar
    alyxsandria
    Commoner

    Posts : 21
    Location : Third Music Room, TX

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by alyxsandria on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

    KiraKiraNipples wrote:Ironically, I think I'm the only one who saw Daito-kun act in a music video than in a drama first. :O
    -Didn't watch Hana Kimi until the beginning of this year- xD
    Oddly enough, I wrote a Kyouya x OC fanfiction based off of that song back in '08. I seriously didn't know Daito-kun would play Kyouya now. xD


    Even though I love Daito-kun as Kyouya, I really liked the sweetheart and loving side of him in this video.

    Oh my god! I've been looking for this video! Thanks for posting it. And I agree, Daito is a brilliant Kyouya, but seeing a more loving side of him is even better Smile
    avatar
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 54
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by diasleepy on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:23 am

    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

    I could literally kiss the ground you walk on for making this thread!!!! What a Face

    You rock my sox girlie, this was such a great idea!!

    I haven't had a chance yet, but I'm going to watch that video you posted. . .and when I take my nap later on, I'm sure I will have pleasant dreams. . . Twisted Evil

    I may have to change my screen name from "Mrs. ManpeiTakagi" to "Mrs.ShunsukeDaito" I love you

    I think this is the first time I ever actually considered being in a polygomous marriage.


    Haha...i wouldnt have had the confidence to make it if it werent for u..Smile (Thanks for being online n replyin so quickly)
    i'd nver made a thread topic bfore. Confession: I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABT MARRYING THE GUY TOO!! LOL Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping


    Nipples Admin wrote:Kyouya has definitely impressed me more in the live action that I'm planning on making a music video for him. Still waiting for downloads for episode 5!

    Can't wait to see that!!!
    I wanna make a Daito/kyouya fanvid too..but where's the good quality raws Onion Attacked by Te

    Where art thou! Sad


    Sponsored content

    Re: Shadow King Appreciation

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am