Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Twitter Entries

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Twitter Entries Empty Twitter Entries

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I love Hatori Bisco-sensei's latest twit^^

関東では本日深夜放送のドラマホスト部3話、ものすごく面白いのでお楽しみに!!!モールス女史役の中別府葵さんに感動。部員達の細かいお芝居も、美術さんの素晴らしいお仕事も必見でございます!(^^)山本裕典さんは、とにかくどうかお怪我なきよう…!

=START=
    Tonight is the airtime for Ep3 of the Host Club midnight drama, it's very, very funny, so please look forward to it!!! I feel so moved by Nakabeppu Aoi-san's performance as Miss Morse. The host members' detailed actings, and the decoration artist's wonderful works are a must-see!(^^) To Yamamoto Yusuke-san, in any case, please be careful not to injure yourself...!
    =END=

LOL, must be about the "you're so cold, haruhi!" scene.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Twitter Entries Empty Re: Twitter Entries

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Hatori Bisco's tweets regarding the drama, I gathered^^

ドラマの制服かわいいと言ってくれた方ありがとう…!原作と変えてほしいとお願いしたのは私で、話し合いにも図々しく混ぜて頂きました。漫画のままだと現実的でない色合いなので…。ちなみに黒っぽく見えたりするけど紺ブレですよ〜。
    18 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
    Thank you to everyone commenting the drama's uniform is cute! I was the one who asked them to make it different because the manga's uniform color is not realistic. Btw, it might look black to you, but it's actually navy blue.

女子制服の方は時間の関係で途中までしか関わっていないのですが、先日画像で完成形見せて頂きました。男女とも変更はあれど「桜蘭」ぽさがちゃんと残っていて凄いな、と。制作の方々に感謝です(^^)
    18 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
    Regarding the female uniform, I was only involved until midway of the discussion, because I didn't have much time. I saw the completed design the other day. It's amazing that even though the male and female uniform design were changed, but it still have the "Ouran" feel to it. I'm very grateful to the production team (^^)

ドラマ版での双子の髪型の事でご質問頂きました。私が答えてよいのかわかりませんが、ちゃんとシンメトリーになってるはずですよ〜(^^)
    23 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
    Someone asked me about the twin's hairstyle. I don't know if it's okay for me to answer here, but... They'd be properly symmetrical~ (^^)

ちなみにドラマの1話は原作の1話のストーリーをなぞって頂いてますが、私からリクエストして原作になかったあるシーンを脚本に追加して頂きました。ファンブックなどインタビューで何度か語った事があるので、ピンと来る方もいらっしゃるかもしれませんが、長年地味に気にしていた部分だったので、ドラマでフォローして頂けて本当にありがたいです。期待!
    14 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply
    For your information, the drama's pilot episode will cover the manga's chapter one story. There's one scene that was not in the manga that I requested to be added to the drama's script. Some of you might already know, because it has been mentioned in the fanbook and other interviews. It's a part that I feel bothered about for many years. So I'm very grateful the drama is willing to complete that part for me. Can't wait!

ちなみに、皆様に先駆けて昨日の夜…というか深夜に担当様ことT女史と一緒に第1話を観せて頂いたんですが……あのですね……すっごい笑いました!!(笑)担当さんとゲラゲラ笑いながら3回観て、その後ひとりで2回観てやはり爆笑してました。環の動きが秀逸すぎてもう…。そして川口春奈ちゃんに「かわいーかわいー」と言いまくっていました(;;)ていうか皆さんかわいいです。あと、個人的にハルヒの抱える紙袋を見て目頭が熱くなりました(;;)ありがたい…。原作をご存知の皆様はぜひ注目して下さい!
    15 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply
    Getting ahead of everyone, I've finally watched the first episode together with Miss T, the person in charge, last night. I laughed alot!! (laughs) We were guffawing together and watched it 3 times. And then, I watched it again alone, twice, and I was still laughing out loud. Tamaki's moves are excellent. And I keep saying "Cute, cute" whenever Kawaguchi Haruna-chan appears. But everyone is cute. Personally, I got excited to see what's written on the paper bag held by Haruhi. I'm so grateful... To the manga readers, you better pay attention to that part!
    [yanie: I think she's referring to "Marutomi" ^_^]

爽快感すら感じる程に激しくツッコミも入れまくりつつ観させて頂きましたが、皆様ぜひ録画して観て頂けたらと思います。何度も観ていて初めて気付く事や、しっくり来る点も多いと思いますので(^^)環は「交互に」ってとこが特にT女史と私のお気に入りです。注目してみて下さい〜。
    I watched it with a refreshing feeling while keep commenting on everything. I hope you'll record the show and watch it too. If you watch it over and over, you might notice many things that you didn't realize before. (^^) My favorite (and also Miss T's), was especially, Tamaki's "alternately". Please pay attention to that!

[yanie: LOL! What Hatori-sensei said was soooo true!! I love finding out little jokes in the background, so I watch all Ouran eps over and over... haha! About Tamaki's "alternately". If I'm not mistaken, Serenpidity subs missed out this small part. It was right before Haruhi told Tamaki that he's "uzai"(annoying). Remember when Tamaki said, "My face, 38.5 degrees from the right, looks the best. But 42 degrees from there...". Then after that, the subs only translates what Haruhi said, although Tamaki was still saying stuff in the background. While Haruhi's inner mind voice takes over most of the audio, Tamaki was saying, "But I also look great 42 degrees from the left! So if I do these two poses alternately, I'd look more beautiful!". LOL!]

ドラマへの温かい応援リプありがとうございます!色々なお気持ちがあると思いますが、やはり私としては、本当に沢山の方々のご尽力、ご厚意への感謝が大きいです。再現度にこだわらず、むしろツッコミも入れながら!楽しんで頂けたらいいなあ。ちなみにドラマの環はハーフ設定じゃないはずです(^^)
    Thank you so much for your warm support for the drama! There might be many feelings about this, but for me, I really feel grateful for everyone's effort and kindness. I hope you can enjoy it while commenting things in the drama, and don't just pay attention on how they're reviving the manga scenes. For your information, Tamaki in the drama won't be half(-French). (^^)

source: http://twitter.com/biscohatori
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Bisco Hatori, Ouran manga author twitted these few hours ago^^

明日は関東ではホスト部ドラマ5話ですね。海回、昨日拝見しましたが…すっごいよ…!環ハルヒ好きさんはもちろん、鏡夜好きさん(大東くんファンの方は特に!)は絶対見た方がいい…!
    Tomorrow Episode5 will air in the Kanto region. The beach episode, I saw it yesterday... it was excellent! TamakiHaruhi fans, Kyoya fans(esp. Daito-kun's fans), you better watch this one!!
    [yanie: Kyaaaa... Bisco-sensei! Why Kyoya fans? Why Kyoya fans? What will Kyoya do? Or... what will Kyoya un-do?? haha~~ akkkhh, tomorrow just can't come fast enough!]

それから、ある役のキャスティングを聞いて、今回の原稿中に絶叫しました。凄く好きな役者さんが…!めちゃくちゃ楽しみです;;
    And also, when I heard one of the role's casting, I immediately screamed! I like that actor alot!! I really can't wait!

韓さん!毎日本当にお疲れ様です。皆様お体壊されていませんか?5話も大変堪能させて頂きました!まだまだ暑い中大変だと思いますが、この先も期待していますのでどうぞよろしくお願い致します!!
    Kan-san! Thank you for your hard work everyday. Are everyone okay? You did very good too, with Episode5. Seem like you still have to struggle in the middle of the heat. I'm looking forward to the future episodes!!

そして「あの」役者さん…!めちゃくちゃ期待しています!何卒よろしくお伝え下さいませ!
    And I'm really looking forward to "that" actor! Please send him my regards!

Heee... seem like Bisco-sensei is such a big fan of the actor who'll be playing Ranka!*v* Uwaaaaa~~ who is it??? I hope I'm a fan of that actor too XD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Tweets from TBS Ouran official Twitter few hours ago.

そして、“あの”役者さんですが…本当に素晴らしかったです^^ホスト部との相性もバッチリでした!
    And "that" actor... was really excellent^^ His chemistry with the host club members was perfect!

“あの”役者さんの登場はまだすこし先ですので、発表までいましばらくお待ち下さい。その前に明日の第5話をぜひご覧下さい。
    It'll be awhile before "that" actor appears, so please patiently wait for the announcement. Before that, please watch tomorrow's Episode5.

“あの”役者さんが演じるのはオトコでもオンナでもないとっても重要な役です。
    The character which "that" actor will play is not a man nor a woman. A very important character.

ビスコさんのおかげであつい撮影が乗り切れています!やっぱり夏はアイスが一番元気でます^^ そして“あの”役者さんにはビスコさんのお言葉伝えて『とても光栄です』とおっしゃってました!ちなみにすね毛も剃られてきれいな足を見せて下さいましたw
    Thanks to Bisco-san we're able to get through the hot filmings. Ice cream really makes us feeling good in summer^^ And I've also send your regards to "that" actor, he said "It's such an honor"! FYI, he'd show his cleanly shaved legs. (laughs)

そしてちょっと気が早いですが、6話双子が超頑張ってます!期待していて下さい!
    Also, it's a bit early, but the twin really worked hard for Episode6! Please look forward to it!
    [yanie: yay! I guess Ep6 is confirmed now! ^o^ So, who will be blonde? Shinpei? Manpei?^^]

diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 pm

yanie wrote:Bisco Hatori, Ouran manga author twitted these few hours ago^^

明日は関東ではホスト部ドラマ5話ですね。海回、昨日拝見しましたが…すっごいよ…!環ハルヒ好きさんはもちろん、鏡夜好きさん(大東くんファンの方は特に!)は絶対見た方がいい…!
    Tomorrow Episode5 will air in the Kanto region. The beach episode, I saw it yesterday... it was excellent! TamakiHaruhi fans, Kyoya fans(esp. Daito-kun's fans), you better watch this one!!
    [yanie: Kyaaaa... Bisco-sensei! Why Kyoya fans? Why Kyoya fans? What will Kyoya do? Or... what will Kyoya un-do?? haha~~ akkkhh, tomorrow just can't come fast enough!]

Kyaa i bet Bisco-sensei ws kyaaing when she saw the episode..It was sooo good Smile
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 am

Hatori Bisco just tweeted this a few mins ago.

関東では今日はドラマホスト部7話ですね^^戸次さんことハルヒ父のキレの良さときたら半端ないですよ!環と蘭花の濃い芝居合戦みたいな事になってる第7話、どうぞお楽しみに!ちなみに私はNACSファンでして、戸次さんはハルヒ父に間違いなくハマるだろうな…と思ってはいたのですが、絶対無理だと思って担当さんにだけ雑談的にこっそり話していたんです。ですがそれがプロデューサーさんに伝わって、更にまさかの出演OKを頂いたという…!つくづく幸運です、私は!

Today, is the airing of Host Club's Episode 7 in the Kanto area^^ Totsugi-san as Haruhi's father is perfect! Please look forward to Ep7 where it has become something like a battle of strong performances between Tamaki and Ranka! FYI, I'm a NACS fan, and that time I thought Totsugi-san would be perfect for the role... without any expectation at all, I told the person in charge about this randomly. But then he/she told the producer about what I said, and apparently they received an "OK" answer too!! I got so lucky!

I see... so it's the manga author herself who picked the actor for Ranka^^ I'm re-assured that nothing will go wrong about it, then.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 am

yanie wrote:Hatori Bisco just tweeted this a few mins ago.

関東では今日はドラマホスト部7話ですね^^戸次さんことハルヒ父のキレの良さときたら半端ないですよ!環と蘭花の濃い芝居合戦みたいな事になってる第7話、どうぞお楽しみに!ちなみに私はNACSファンでして、戸次さんはハルヒ父に間違いなくハマるだろうな…と思ってはいたのですが、絶対無理だと思って担当さんにだけ雑談的にこっそり話していたんです。ですがそれがプロデューサーさんに伝わって、更にまさかの出演OKを頂いたという…!つくづく幸運です、私は!

Today, is the airing of Host Club's Episode 7 in the Kanto area^^ Totsugi-san as Haruhi's father is perfect! Please look forward to Ep7 where it has become something like a battle of strong performances between Tamaki and Ranka! FYI, I'm a NACS fan, and that time I thought Totsugi-san would be perfect for the role... without any expectation at all, I told the person in charge about this randomly. But then he/she told the producer about what I said, and apparently they received an "OK" answer too!! I got so lucky!

I see... so it's the manga author herself who picked the actor for Ranka^^ I'm re-assured that nothing will go wrong about it, then.

Oh, that's really cool!! It's not usual for the manga author to get such say in the casting, but I'm glad she has that power! lol Big Laugh
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 am

jade wrote:Oh, that's really cool!! It's not usual for the manga author to get such say in the casting, but I'm glad she has that power! lol Big Laugh
    I'm getting this impression that the producer has been trying his best to please Bisco-san. Perhaps it was really THAT HARD to squeeze out the live-action copyright from her, lol.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 am

Bisco Hatori tweeted:
    Uhh... I didn't had the chance to promote "Host Club" drama last night;; Episode 9 was the Karuizawa episode and the twin's wonderful acting impressed me. Amazing...! I wished I could see more of the Karuizawa episode! 30 minutes is not enough... That's just my selfish thought, though. (>_<) Also, is it okay for Kyoya to wear that outfit? (laughs) I laughed^^

Director of Ep9 tweeted:
    Thank you for watching Episode 9. We did a funny scene of the whole cast talking to each other at Karuizawa, with Tamaki as the center! We took our time properly in filming Haruhi and Hikaru's scene at the church. Hikaru was so kakkoii! Tamaki's appearance was kakkoii too! The filming at Karuizawa left us such good memories.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content