Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How This Forum Works.

Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

How This Forum Works. Empty How This Forum Works.

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 am

Basically, the forums you see when you click into the Translations forum...are actually blogs. Replying to those posts work in the same way, but just appear differently. (Like comments on a blog post!) You can still quote people and have conversations, but it keeps it a little neater because the translation will still be the main entry instead of the first post of a thread. Everyone is welcome to post something they've translated. Just click into the appropriate place and create a new topic.

Every translation should be a new topic, preferably with a detailed title.

Anything that doesn't fit into Blogs, Videos or Articles can be posted in the main part of the Translations forum for now (but they'll appear as threads, not blog posts). If we end up with a lot of other translations, we'll move them to a blog.

Enjoy! Very Happy

jade's edit -
    ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Blog Entries subforum is now split into Manpei Blogs, Shinpei Blogs, and Other Blogs.

The Blog Entries subforum will also be arranged Z-A. The dates are numbers only (format: YEAR-MONTH-DAY) in order for entries to fall chronologically with the NEWEST (ex. 2011) at the top and the OLDEST (ex. 2007) at the bottom.

However, new translations of OLD blogs will be "sticky"-ed at the very top for about one week so they won't be accidentally skipped. After one week, the post will be un-"sticky"-ed and it will fall back into chronological order.

Please note that with Z-A ordering in the BLOG AREA ONLY, posts that have been newly commented on WILL NOT automatically move to the top. You'll need to keep an eye out for the orange flags to show you when new comments have been added.

Thank you for your understanding!

Onion Whistle
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

How This Forum Works. Empty Re: How This Forum Works.

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

This is really an excellent idea!^v^ Thanks to jade for coming up with it, and to Isidarnipples-admin for arranging it, in an interesting shape too! Suki!^v^

I've x-posted translations I made I can't think of now XD Hope I'm not making a mistake and not missing any. Please let me know if I made a mistake, ne~

So from now on, do we cross-post everytime we post translations? Or, just directly post in this Translations forum category only?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 pm

I plan to X-post everything. I like to post it in the appropriate discussion thread, because it starts up plenty of good (and usually quickly off-topic) conversations and I think that's really FUN Onion Starry Eyes But you can also just post it directly to Translations, since there's plenty of room for discussion on it in the comments here, too~ So whichever you feel like! (^w^)
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 pm

I edited this into Isidarnipple's first post, but to make sure everyone sees this so they aren't confused, I'm making a new post so it'll be highlighted by the forum (^-^)

ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Blog Entries subforum is now split into Manpei Blogs, Shinpei Blogs, and Other Blogs.

The Blog Entries subforum will also be arranged Z-A. The dates are numbers only (format: YEAR-MONTH-DAY) in order for entries to fall chronologically with the NEWEST (ex. 2011) at the top and the OLDEST (ex. 2007) at the bottom.

However, new translations of OLD blogs will be "sticky"-ed at the very top for about one week so they won't be accidentally skipped. After one week, the post will be un-"sticky"-ed and it will fall back into chronological order.

Please note that with Z-A ordering in the BLOG AREA ONLY, posts that have been newly commented on WILL NOT automatically move to the top. You'll need to keep an eye out for the orange flags to show you when new comments have been added.

Thank you for your understanding!

Onion Whistle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am